Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
Well, hard work pays off after all. Not only was a record set but Haruka regained his confidence again.

Although the relationship between Haruka and Kouya may be somewhat rocky since the start, they were able to make it work and overcome various obstacles together. Kind of a predictable finale though. I mean, the show really went with a safe way to give our main leads their memorable moments in the episode.
Dec 17, 2023 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
The qualifying for the Fuji Speedway racecourse has everyone prepping their efforts, this includes Kouya as well, along with the race drivers all vying for pole position. Satsuki has got quite the turning point of his life since recovery (that has Alice all going beet red); Tokumaru has finally got his first fan as the No. 1 driver with the latter in support, and both Haruka and Kouya making up.

Yelp, Kotarou's one-sided interest to Alice, that's the typical childhood love interest. "It's lights out and away we go" for the finale of the FIA F4 Japanese Championship, which Haruka is playing catch-up to the Belsorriso 1-2 position. But in the midst, Tokumaru has his front wing damaged from a contact with a lapped car, which rather than pitting, he instead gives Satsuki the push before slowly retiring himself. All the while, Saeko has been watching her ex-husband, which everyone gives their racers push towards the finish line, with Haruka doing the impossible by overtaking Satsuki to win the championship.

A predictable but simplistic finale, and it's executed well. I liked this more than MF Ghost, surprisingly.
KANLen09Dec 17, 2023 8:19 AM
Dec 17, 2023 6:47 AM
Sep 2015
I'm glad to see a happy ending, they're struggling so much and they deserve awards.

It's just brilliant that this anime attack on two sides, even if you're not captivated by road racing, there's also a story about a photographer trying to overcome a trauma from tsunami event.

Sequel please, even if there's no more obstable. I want to see them make it all the way through F1.
Dec 17, 2023 8:05 AM
Jul 2023
One of the best series this season in term of overall quality. the studio goes all in for the final race budget.

Struggle against trauma and lost of belongingness. Overcoming it with hard work and dedication ultimately pays off in the end.

Looks like Aris and Kotaro ship not even built. Still, they remain best friends.
MainnusDec 17, 2023 8:25 AM
Dec 17, 2023 8:10 AM
Dec 2022
This is definitely worth at least a season more... I'm not ready let them go yet .. There's stories to be told in their fight towards bigger things
Dec 17, 2023 8:20 AM
Sep 2021
Haruka won the 1st spot in this time's race & kouya overcame his fear. Nice series & it was a good journey along the way.
Dec 17, 2023 8:21 AM

Mar 2021
This series was just fantastic am so happy Haruka managed to win and that Kouya was able to take that photo of Haruka on the podium. I really do hope we get a second season
Dec 17, 2023 8:31 AM
Oct 2023
hard work pays off i was so happy when he won the lap :) I'm not into racing stuffs but this show Is just too great I've rated it 9
Dec 17, 2023 8:32 AM
Jan 2023
I Really Really Really Loved this anime and I Really Hope There will be a Second Season
Dec 17, 2023 8:33 AM

Jan 2009
amazing show the main character became the champion

but im sure satsuki will still win if he was healthy though

koya finally overtaken his trauma

alice love triangle is not resolve though lol
Dec 17, 2023 8:46 AM

Oct 2009
the climax of motorsport's Koshien
Hah.
THIS. WAS. SO. GOOD.
On every level.

From the early morning car rides - Kouta's look at Haru in the rearview, Sae-chan having fun photographing gorgeous grid girls (her ex is free to go after his new not-bf). The track walk and the way those three learned to interact, literally every moment precious in its own way. Alice getting that nod wink from Satsuki, and Tokumaru getting his (first?) fangirl and gift. Haru and Kouya's chat - standing five feet apart because they're not gay, but he still just calls him Kouya basically every time, not any form of "you" on his lips. Komaki and Ena's reminscing above the pit while also looking ahead towards the young ones - there's a seed for a season 2 for sure. Vroom, and then nyoom!, absolute dorks, the both of them. And then that line in Kouta and Alice's little scene - I feel that was the only thing completely out of place, there was absolutely nothing in 11 episodes to have any talk of him "giving up" on her, since he's never "started" on her (see the looks he gives Haru, and how physical they are). The way everyone has a moment cheering Haru on during the race, even the little booger from ep2, with his friends at that. That fistbump. The way the three of them come together after the race - poor Tokumaru didn't deserve getting taken out, he's tried so hard... Sae teasing the living daylights out of Kouya for his completely obvious bias for Haru. Like father like son full-on ugly crying with snot and tears all over their faces, pfft. That podium and how much more mature Haru suddenly looks wearing his cap (and finally letting his tears out). That final photo and then Haru's photo on Kouya's wall in the closing shot.

THIS IS HOW YOU DO A FINAL LAP LAST EPISODE!
Just. Absolutely phenomenal in almost every single detail.

Needless to say I'm also all in for a season two (even though I'm kinda sure it won't happen).
Dec 17, 2023 9:05 AM

Apr 2009
I wish we had gotten an epilogue, since no way this is getting a S2.

It's a pretty good how, though I think it largely shined because the set up with the protagonist and the staff actually caring.

Edit: Ah thought there is at least this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHmwJZ2-y0

Pretty cute.
Jin_uzukiDec 17, 2023 9:13 AM

Dec 17, 2023 9:11 AM
Aug 2021
I believe Motorsport is more than just the literal racing against each other for the win, it’s a race for the better of oneself, for all who are involved with. The episode has finished the narration with a finest ending (those tears, but this time with a big smile from Haru in the end tho 🥲). I thank all staff who worked hard for and viewers who have come along in this wonderfully crafted piece.
ZXSHAWN01Dec 17, 2023 9:24 AM
Dec 17, 2023 9:15 AM

Jun 2020
Mmm YES of COURSE I was robbed of the fatherly hug Kouya should've given Haruka...I am utterly disappointed 8') And yet, I absolutely adored this anime. One of the best I've watched in a while, pure awesomeness from start to finish.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I truly hope this isn't the last time we see this adorkable ensemble. I want to hear more of their stories.
Dec 17, 2023 9:33 AM
Aug 2020
this was a good way to finish it,i'm too sensitive,damnnn
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 17, 2023 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
Tears in my eyes man what a finale, this is how you close out an anime original. Bravo Troyca, you nailed it.

Haru’s win was never in doubt, we knew it would happen with the underdog story, but it’s not about the result. It’s about the journey to get there and Troyca managed to create a story and characters that we can root for. A cast that felt so human and vulnerable and personified the indomitable nature of the human spirit.

In this finale alone, we got satisfying conclusions to Kouya, Haru, Satsuki and Tokumaru’s stories as well as the crew chiefs for both Belsorisso and Komaki motors. This show wasn’t just about racing, but about overcoming ourselves and being the best person we can be. The only competition we truly have is the person in the mirror and everyday we need to strive to be better than the last. Tokumaru realising that in the end was one of the highlights of the series for me and you could tell he was so relieved once he did.

Before the race, kouya and haru’s conversation while short was very poignant. Their budding bromance was such a great thing to see, especially after episode 9 which was a masterclass in its own right. As men, we often feel like we can’t be vulnerable with other men so seeing characters just drop the barriers like they have is always nice.

The lack of racing throughout earlier parts of the series was more than made up for in this finale. I think that was one of the best racing scenes I’ve ever seen with as close to a CGI blend as you can have. The camera angles were so damn good. The final lap was just pure chills.

And that smile from Haru on the podium.. just excellent.

I know all the love and hype is gonna go to MF Ghost but this was the best racing show of the season. I’ll miss it a lot.

P.S: I think Alice and Koto the only ones who didn’t get conclusive endings lol, she’s playing bro so badly
Marinate1016Dec 17, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 17, 2023 10:31 AM

Jul 2022
I love this show so much, I hope it gets season 2! so happy for Haru and that everyone took his win with such cheer and happiness! so well deserved. such an underdog of this season.
I am out with lanterns looking for myself.

-- emily dickinson --
Dec 17, 2023 10:47 AM
Mar 2020
It feels like this anime deserves 15-16 Episodes, or at least an OVA. I feel like something is missing.

Sure, Haruka and Kouya eventually can overcome their problems especially Kouya, but I feel like this anime has potential for more other stuff.

Though I think ultimately, racing isn't the most important part of this anime, it's more of a heart and mentality stuff.

With that said, I do really think Haruka is the most skilled driver on that grid, remember that his facility is only a shed unlike other teams, despite that he's fighting non-Prime Satsuki, Belsorisso cars are undoubtedly superior in any way possible so we can say that Haruka and Satsuki was on the same level of playing field this time. The machinery are the most important stuff in motorsports after all.

Still, climax feels empty because the ending is abrupt, it feels like we didn't learn anything except for Haruka and Kouya's problem solving.

I'd give this anime a 8.5/10, most of the points I gave is because they explained the racing part as real as possible and also all of the real brands etc made this anime feels more real to it's IRL counterpart.

And yeah, there won't be any continuation, despite the abrupt ending I feel like it's better this way, it'll be an open ending type of stuff so we as the viewers can decide on our own.
Dec 17, 2023 11:17 AM
May 2017
Animation & racing 8/10
OST 9/10
Character & story made me almost puke 2/10

5/10 is the maximum score that i can give after all considerations.
Dec 17, 2023 11:17 AM
Dec 2017
Even though the ending was predictable, It was just well executed and there was no reason to make it any different. In a grand scale of things a single F4 win isn't an achievement, especially against Tokumaru who had to drop down and not fully recovered Harunaga, but in this little world contained in Overtake! it was the goal for Haruka. Seeing it achieved in the last episode is a good place to stop.
Overall the series was very surprising. From the initial previews, I wouldn't really guess half of it's runtime would be used for character drama about Kouya who wasn't even a driver. In a sense, the series focused more on him and F4, Komaki Motors and Haruka were there as a device to let him get over his trauma and start doing what he loves once again. However, as much as this approach was interesting and I actually prefer it to a pure racing anime, one thing that had to be sacrificed was more detail in the paddock. The races felt like only Belsorriso and Komaki Motors were even racing. The series really lacked other drivers and teams to be at the very least presented, because what we got were noname cars that didn't feel like a threat until this 12th episode when a lapped car caused Tokumarus front wing to break.
All that said, I enjoyed Overtake! every single week this season. It always left me wanting to see more. I would really like to see another season, but I fear it would lose that charm because you can't just pull off a Kooya v2 with a different character, so it would have to focus on racing and character drama related to the drivers more. And Komaki Motors would have to gain the support of more big sponsors because the least season 2 could do is leave Haruka in F4 this time competing for a championship, but new strong rivals would have to be introduced. But to be fair, I'm happy with this remaining this self contained story with a simple goal.
Dec 17, 2023 11:36 AM

Apr 2009
Reply to Cavi
Even though the ending was predictable, It was just well executed and there was no reason to make it any different. In a grand scale of things a single F4 win isn't an achievement, especially against Tokumaru who had to drop down and not fully recovered Harunaga, but in this little world contained in Overtake! it was the goal for Haruka. Seeing it achieved in the last episode is a good place to stop.
Overall the series was very surprising. From the initial previews, I wouldn't really guess half of it's runtime would be used for character drama about Kouya who wasn't even a driver. In a sense, the series focused more on him and F4, Komaki Motors and Haruka were there as a device to let him get over his trauma and start doing what he loves once again. However, as much as this approach was interesting and I actually prefer it to a pure racing anime, one thing that had to be sacrificed was more detail in the paddock. The races felt like only Belsorriso and Komaki Motors were even racing. The series really lacked other drivers and teams to be at the very least presented, because what we got were noname cars that didn't feel like a threat until this 12th episode when a lapped car caused Tokumarus front wing to break.
All that said, I enjoyed Overtake! every single week this season. It always left me wanting to see more. I would really like to see another season, but I fear it would lose that charm because you can't just pull off a Kooya v2 with a different character, so it would have to focus on racing and character drama related to the drivers more. And Komaki Motors would have to gain the support of more big sponsors because the least season 2 could do is leave Haruka in F4 this time competing for a championship, but new strong rivals would have to be introduced. But to be fair, I'm happy with this remaining this self contained story with a simple goal.
@Cavi

Yeah it feels like the story has a very intimate vibes (it's really obvious in this ep where all the characters get scenes with each other and even beverage girl came back lol it feels like they are the only people who exist in that universe) which works for the story but at the same time I think it also leaves the audience wishing for more? There is also the fact neither Tokumaru or Harunaga were at peak so their arcs don't feel as finished (Though Haruka is undoubtedly the better pilot who is mostly hold back by inferior hardware, so it still feels fair).

I think because a lot of the cast is young and it would be interesting to see how they are going to move forward and how the relationships would evolve but at the same time it was a story about Haruka winning the first prize and Kouya's regaining his dream through him, I feel like the moment you move away from it, you sorta just make... another generic sport anime?

Dec 17, 2023 12:08 PM

Nov 2017
It's certainly predictable, but it's a very nice ending!
Dec 17, 2023 12:35 PM

Jul 2020
great show, loved every minute

Dec 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Aug 2008
Enjoyed the finale and the show overall. I would definitely watch a season 2 if that ever happens.
Dec 17, 2023 2:42 PM
Feb 2010
To think that this anime would be the one to blow me away this year, to be frank, is a welcomed surprise.
Dec 17, 2023 3:07 PM
Jun 2023
As an F1 fan, loved the camera directing of the episode.
Dec 17, 2023 3:37 PM
Sep 2022
Overall, very good and underrated show. I've fully enjoyed, 8/10 👍
Dec 17, 2023 4:32 PM

May 2019
While the ending was predictable I was still on the edge of my seat about Haruka making it to the podium in this final race since an unforeseen mechanical failure or something else could've happened but luckily nothing did although Tokumaru did unfortunately hit a lapped car.

Besides the obstacles that Haruka and Kouya faced there were other side characters with their own struggles such as Tokumaru with battling himself, Satsuki with the accident and having to go through physical therapy, etc. I thought there would be more racing scenes but I ended up liking the journeys that Haruka and Kouya went through. I thought the animation was fine, and both the character designs and storyline were good. I hope there's a follow-up whether it's a 2nd season and/or OVAs.

8/10
Dec 17, 2023 6:04 PM

Apr 2022
started out very interesting with the first episode/s but turned out very underwhelming from there. like a 8/10 for the races but a 4/10 for the drama, was struggling to care for that so overall a 6 for me. the visuals were nice though. really don't need another season of this but if it does get another then ok.
Dec 17, 2023 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
I genuinely love the ending, every aspect of every min really was amazing. everyone had a cheerful and happy ending.
Dec 18, 2023 12:14 AM

Sep 2021
A predictable, but well executed ending.

For the final review, there's not much I have to say about this show. It was not a very original, but still emotional drama. The only outstanding part was Kouya's backstory and how Haruka got him back.
The racing itself felt more like a plot device and, aside from the rainy one, I wasn't particularly excited watching the races. But I feel like that was never the focus of this show anyway.
The character arcs were well done. I feel like the relationships should've gotten a bit more emotional, but perhaps it would've been to much, so it's fine.
The best part was the execution of the story's heights. Ost, Voice Acting, Atmosphere - those were perfect. Ironically, the last one today was an exception - too much "Ganbare!". I guess they wanted to go even further for the finale, but went beyond.
Finally, it was a bit slow at times. 11 episodes would've probably been better for this one. But overall, the pacing was good. I just have higher standarts for Anime Originals.

All in all, it was a good show. Nothing more, but nothing less either. 7/10.

Dec 18, 2023 12:29 AM

Nov 2009
It was a very safe ending. I liked it sure but it wasn't great at all and it didn't hit in the feels like "YES FINALLY HE WON" moment i was hoping for. Its safe and oki. I really hate this removing 1 competent rival from an sports anime because of injury or accident someone else caused all of a sudden and leaving 1v1 because sure. Easier way for the MC to win this way i guess with less animation budged. Haruka is a great armature racer with lots of potential don't get me wrong and he earned his win with that corner acceleration at the end but i really needed to see more of the whole race. That being said i felt this whole ep was a bid scrambling for time to finish off so many story bits it really needed at least 1 more ep to be fully focused on the race itself and flesh out the on track racing to not feel like all need to wrapped up in just one ep and even leaving an interesting main story bit unfinished so did Sae and Kou-chan got back together on not ??? If we get a 2nd season of Haruka going for a pro career in F3>F2>F1 nice this show has a staying potential. If not I'm pretty sure everyone will forget this exists as a "Racing" anime in a week as its execution was a cool drama story like 80% of it about a camera man working to move on from his trauma and 20% there was some racing in it if that makes sense. Honestly Kou-chan is absolutely the main character of the story we got witch is fine but its not what i wanted from a Racing anime and just makes me want to rewatch something like Initial D or Future GPX Cyber Formula (the first season of 37 ep) for the pure racing.
uNs7oPPaBL3Dec 18, 2023 12:33 AM
Hi !!!
Dec 18, 2023 12:43 AM

Oct 2023
Clearly one of the most predictable endings, but I still enjoyed their character developments. Looking forward to a possible season 2 (and hoping for more unexpected dramas).
Dec 18, 2023 1:25 AM

Dec 2018
I didn't think I'd like this show but it was so emotional and hype, I love it.
Dec 18, 2023 1:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Very predictable final, horrible!!!
In general was a better anime series in the tragic and the drama that the sports and the race emotions!!!

6/10

kekeke
Dec 18, 2023 11:37 AM

Mar 2019
It was a very good anime, I think it had a really cool ending, I hope Troyca doesn't make up his mind to make a sequel...
8/10
Dec 18, 2023 12:47 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Haruka finally won a race as expected and got a chance to stand on top of the podium. I thought this was going to be another racing anime, but I wasn't expecting this anime to take me on an emotional journey. This show was essential at telling two stories about a driver and a photographer overtaking their trauma on and off the race track. I wouldn't mind another season, but like most original animes it has beginning, middle, and an end to their stories as this one will end on a high note. One of the hidden gems of the season.

Formula race cars go Vrooom!!!

7/10
AddaeAkonoDec 18, 2023 12:59 PM
Dec 18, 2023 12:57 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
A nice ending, the duel between Haruka and Satsuki was epic, I just wonder why they chose Satsuki. If I had written the story I would have let Toshiki have the duel against Haruka, that would have been even better as they had more to do with each other. Overtake has definitely exceeded my expectations.
Dec 18, 2023 1:22 PM

May 2019
A truly exceptional conclusion to, what I think everyone considers, the underdog for this season. Every stylistic choice made in this episode was masterfully executed; from the OST to the animation of the final lap was just perfection. Considering how I was wary of starting this one and almost dropped it by the 4th episode, expectations were blown out of the water and I'm glad that I stuck with it. Honestly, words aren't enough to convey how much I loved the progression from beginning to the end.

Surprisingly, I did not notice that this was an original anime, but boy did TROYCA cook for this one. The backstories and character development around the latter half of the anime was also satisfying and had some relatable elements to it, which I felt intensified the appeal. If it weren't for the racing itself, just the character dynamics were an integral part to the performance of this anime as the synopsis implied as much (also Koutarou is the best character I daresay). I will admit that the ending was rather predictable, but the pacing from previous episodes greatly helped its impact.

As it usually has to be, all good things must come to an end, and for this one, the closure was just enough that I wouldn't have it in me to beg for a 2nd season. But hey, if we ever get more of this original anime, then I'm all for it.
Dec 18, 2023 11:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
It's rare when a show can make you cry out of happiness, but Overtake! did just that for me. I cried twice in this episode. Once when Haruka went to find Kouya to thank him. The genuine thank you from Haruka was nice, but I think I cried because Kouya's positivity and influence deserves to be appreciated. It was like an acknowledgement of how wonderful he has been, and how much he's affected Haruka. And idk, it was just beautiful to see Haruka thanking Kouya, even if Kouya doesn't understand why he's being thanked or thinks he needs to be thanked.

AND THEN when Haruka overtook Satsuki in the race, I immediately started crying...all the way until the last second. It was such a relief to finally see him at the front, I had been on edge since the beginning of the race. I also liked how Kouya took a bunch of pictures before Haruka went up, even Saeko commented on it, and it's so much more natural that he could start taking pictures of people again before that moment.

This series has so much heart. I was also incredibly surprised to see how much Tokumaru had grown as well, that once his front wing was damaged, he chose to let Satsuki use his slipstream in order to be first. I felt bad for doubting him when he didn't go to the pit, then realized why he didn't.

I came into this show thinking I'd have fun with it, yet wasn't expecting anything particularly amazing. But the drama, the internal struggles, the interpersonal relationships, and directing was just so well done.
Dec 19, 2023 5:44 AM

Jan 2017
The most surprising thing the finale did was having Toshiki retiring due to a mistake on his part, otherwise predictable ending but it's a very well executed one.

Everyone's character arcs resolve so nicely at the end and it feels so rewarding
Dec 19, 2023 5:49 AM

Jan 2009
lots here calling the ending predictable when hindsight is 20/20
Dec 19, 2023 6:23 PM
Dec 2021
I'm not crying, you're crying
Dec 19, 2023 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
Really nice

A great combination between the adrenaline of f4 racing and the excitement of pressing the shutter buttom of a camera 🏎📸

9/10
Dec 19, 2023 10:11 PM
Jan 2020
Average anime drama with a hint of f4 lmao

Just watch MF Ghost ya'll
RonninnDec 19, 2023 10:15 PM
Dec 20, 2023 2:31 AM

Aug 2019
I honestly expected Satsuki to be involved in an accident, considering that he has just recently returned to racing.

I'm glad I decided to watch this anime as it was such an enjoyable experience and it was wonderful to see Haruka win a podium for the first time and Kouya regain his confidence in taking pictures. I'm not sure if there will be a second season, but it's a fantastic story in any case.
Dec 20, 2023 5:28 AM
Nov 2019
Well that’s it for the only car season in anime season since initial d and Wangan was shown years back

Was a moderate ending

But I didn’t like the reference to James hunt like that… he wasn’t just a playboy who didn’t care about racing he had his own ability

Nicki lauda wasn’t that special either Alain Prost was called the. Doctor…

And also the formula one team coloni was called scuderia coloni and no Japanese driver ever raced for them
In formula one…. The studio or the mangaka who made this story maybe proof check your info beforehand…🙄

This is why I gave the anime such a poor review…
It wasn’t really made for racing car fans or car enthusiasts per say it was made for the average anime watcher who doesn’t know much about cars…or racing..

Was all about human relationships… all that mushy stuff…
Dec 20, 2023 5:29 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to Ronninn

@Ronninn

To be honest yes MF ghost is more car related than this… drama….
Dec 20, 2023 5:42 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to Ronninn

@Ronninn

One thing I didn’t like about MF ghost was the car list it’s all Supercars euro… besides the 86gt and GTR…
And later on new generation NSX…

But I would of preferred them
To run older 90s cars even though it’s the future…
It took alot of nostalgia away
Dec 20, 2023 10:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well, that's of course the very predictable and obvious ending with Haruka winning and Madoka being able to take photos of him on the podium but they had to do it, especially after all the drama and mental stuff we got before xD Not too fan of these subjects in a racing anime so it doesn't really speak to me overall but still liked the F4 parts
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overtake! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

79 by JNFuruba »»
Apr 21, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Overtake! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2023

51 by demonreaper24 »»
Apr 19, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Overtake! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2023

54 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 18, 8:35 AM

Poll: » Overtake! Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

43 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 22, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Overtake! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

65 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 22, 3:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.