Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2023 7:34 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, the two main girls fighting for Hiroto...typical. At least we're also getting more variety of cast in this now besides just those two.

Tsumugi for instance gets some screentime but I can't take her seriously. Seems she's the type of girl that Hiroto needs to protect.
Aug 19, 2023 8:22 AM

Dec 2021
Finally the OP has made it's return!

Picking up from the events of the previous episode, the imposter Sarasa is exerting pressure on the real Sarasa, pushing her to confront Hiroto in a showdown. The alternative, the imposter warns, is the potential exposure of Sarasa's personal matters in a public spectacle. However, this heightened tension is temporarily set aside as the ASTRAL game gets underway. After the initial round, a passionate disagreement ensues regarding who will claim Hiroto's affections, marking the inception of an ongoing rivalry between the two primary female characters striving for his attention.

Unfortunately, Sarasa intervenes, effectively dismantling any budding romantic connections by segregating the genders into separate quarters. The significance of the young girl with the unique eye becomes even more apparent, suggesting an influential role in the future narrative's development.

As Hiroto aptly points out, the team's dynamics are truly chaotic. Nanase, in particular, appears to be tangled in the midst of this intricate web of emotions.

Aug 19, 2023 8:24 AM

Jul 2017
The fake Sarasa interrogated by the Sarasa Saionji doppelganger, she and Rina butt heads, but this could be Kurahashi's revenge on them.

This could seriously derail the Inter-Academy Battle for Hiroto, and Rina won't back down without a fight, so Hiroto gets some external help while he can. As ASTRAL's battle starts, they try to understand the rules even more with the overall scope of the range, though for now is just a trial.

It's also a good time to inspect the various academies' teams and their head leaders, especially Seijo Academy's Empress doppelganger. Both Shinji and Nanase may be the bickering childhood friends, though Hiroto has both Noa and Shirayuki fighting for him. A mysterious girl whom Hiroto meets and is participating in the MTCG, she surely looks like a middle school student whom he hangs out with for awhile, and brings her back to her room, though it feels like she's living alone.

Day 2 beckons, and Hiroto encounters a group who wants to be in alliance, though Nanase initiated the kill with Shinji reiterating that this happened in the previous battle, which this is the final nail in the coffin for her. With the team in a mess, what's the right way to deal with this?
Aug 19, 2023 8:32 AM

Feb 2021
Long time no see, OP
15:51 Did Sarasa just KO him lol?
Heterochromia girl's introduction was so weird. She's cute tho
And I didn't think the attacks would actually be physical. I thought it would be like a card game or something.
Oh and also there is this person Shinohara asked to cooperate at 6:06. Who's that I wonder?
EmbientAug 19, 2023 8:37 AM
Aug 19, 2023 8:36 AM
Jun 2020
Oh no! A chuuni girl. They are always the best girls.
Aug 19, 2023 8:56 AM
Sep 2021
The astral contest has begun but things are not going smoothly for Hiroto's team.
Aug 19, 2023 8:56 AM

Mar 2021
The ASTRAL game has started and things are only going to get more intense from now on and now we have a Chuuni girl in the show
Aug 19, 2023 9:00 AM

Aug 2017
Things, as usual, are moving so fast. The battle on the second day had the attack from Nanase and that was it, they didn't show the rest of the fight and we know that the team is kinda a mess right now. 

A cute chuuni girl introduced, wonder what's the deal with her. 
Aug 19, 2023 9:19 AM

Feb 2019
Finally we get the OP again

Damn this Saionji imposter does look just like her. Threatening to start an Onlyfans for everyone to see her naked is a crazy stake lol

Another loli added to the harem. Chuuni are always nice to have in a show. I wonder if she’ll end up being one of the big bads of the tournament. Speaking of which, it’s cool that it’s not just a card game but actual physical attacks involved.

In general, I felt like the pacing was way too fast today. The second day of the tournament basically just had the nanase situation and Enomoto criticising her for it and then that’s it. Surely more had to have taken place?

I feel like all we got today really was chuuni girl, the girls fighting over sleeping with Shinohara and nanase being emotional. Hope they slow down a bit in next ep.

Senri is a hot new character too hope we see more of her
Marinate1016Aug 19, 2023 9:29 AM
Aug 19, 2023 9:34 AM
Aug 2022
Another good episode.

The most intriguing thing this episode was the girl with the heterochromia eyes. She’s definitely caught my interest. I just can’t think of what importance a girl like her would have.

But if I’m not wrong hiroto came to the school looking for someone. Idk why but I get the feeling that that girl could be the person he’s looking for and he just doesn’t realise it.

But hey maybe my theory’s wrong.
Aug 19, 2023 10:29 AM

May 2019
I wonder if Sarasa has/had a twin sister? Otherwise is the imposter simply dressing and acting like her? Speaking of Sarasa, it was funny how she came out of nowhere when Yuki and Noa were fighting over who gets to sleep with Hiroto lol.

A younger girl with heterochromia appeared and I also wonder what her purpose is? Maybe she's with the Sarasa imposter? We'll see.
Aug 19, 2023 11:15 AM
May 2022
Himeji have to be endgame with him 😍🥺
Aug 19, 2023 12:17 PM

Jun 2015
Dialog in this is pretty shit. Thank god we have a writers strike because todays eps came out of a writers room 101 session
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 19, 2023 4:14 PM
Nov 2022
My brain hurts, there are too many rules, skills, tactics, etc.

Why am I watching this anime? ._.

It seems that the "harem" tag already has a reason to be in the description of the anime xd

A random Sarasa appeared that claims to be the original; It would be great if she really is the original xdd.

The young girl seems to have some kind of important role in this arc, hopefully it's not for some "script convenience" or something like that, I don't know xd
Aug 19, 2023 6:35 PM

Apr 2022
she wants to be squeezed like a body pillow huh. that loli's face looks hella weird, and not cause of the eye.
Aug 19, 2023 8:23 PM

Jul 2019
Nice, a loli character, maybe there is hope for this show yet.
Aug 19, 2023 10:55 PM
May 2023
Bro, I don't know what some people are talking about, this show is absolutely great, yet I keep hearing people say it's just okay, I really like this show, what's wrong with it? Even this newest episode keeps me so drawn in to the show. (Also I waited WAY to long for that opening to return)
Aug 20, 2023 1:06 AM
May 2021
That Loli is the Imposter for sure
Aug 20, 2023 1:07 AM
May 2021
GaberTheGamer said:
Bro, I don't know what some people are talking about, this show is absolutely great, yet I keep hearing people say it's just okay, I really like this show, what's wrong with it? Even this newest episode keeps me so drawn in to the show. (Also I waited WAY to long for that opening to return)

Ya that banger OP theme is back 🔥🔥. I listen to the OP in YouTube many times though 😂🔥
Aug 20, 2023 4:45 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Episode was weird tbh.
Best OP of the season is back haha.
The game is strange, maybe i need one more episode to get the idea behind it.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 20, 2023 4:47 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
GaberTheGamer said:

Because it is just okay and not great? But if you enjoy it, thats good.
I enjoy it, too.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 20, 2023 11:04 PM

Jan 2020
I like the mc, the 2 main girls (a tolerable tsundere is a rarity), and the series overall, but I have to admit that the pacing is a bit fast at times. This probably could’ve benefited from a 2-cour season
Aug 21, 2023 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
Idk why she attacked him suddenly, I was hoping to see whats behind this alliance they have
Aug 21, 2023 6:05 PM
Mar 2015
On to the next battle
Aug 21, 2023 9:49 PM
Nov 2022
Estuvo buenoo estre cap y vaya con ese duelo de Amamiya, al parecer el pasado la alcanzo y que hermosa esa mini Kurumi 2.0 y bueno Saionji tendrá que lidiarla contra la doble y derrotarla en el paso y la apodada Ogro se ve que será buena rival en este Astral!

This cap was good and go with that Amamiya duel, apparently the past caught up with her and how beautiful that mini Kurumi 2.0 and well Saionji will have to fight her against the double and defeat her in the pass and the nicknamed Ogre looks like she will be a good rival in this Astral!
Aug 22, 2023 4:56 PM
Oct 2014
Marinate1016 said:
Finally we get the OP again

Damn this Saionji imposter does look just like her. Threatening to start an Onlyfans for everyone to see her naked is a crazy stake lol

Another loli added to the harem. Chuuni are always nice to have in a show. I wonder if she’ll end up being one of the big bads of the tournament. Speaking of which, it’s cool that it’s not just a card game but actual physical attacks involved.

In general, I felt like the pacing was way too fast today. The second day of the tournament basically just had the nanase situation and Enomoto criticising her for it and then that’s it. Surely more had to have taken place?

I feel like all we got today really was chuuni girl, the girls fighting over sleeping with Shinohara and nanase being emotional. Hope they slow down a bit in next ep.

Senri is a hot new character too hope we see more of her

can I ask what's a Chuuni?
Aug 22, 2023 9:31 PM

Mar 2008
Is that chuuni girl like 3 feet tall?
Aug 24, 2023 4:17 AM
Dec 2018
episodio com prota metendo o loko!!!!
Aug 24, 2023 11:36 AM
May 2023
I think this anime is very good i really love the concept of the schools and the universe and the characters
Aug 29, 2023 3:22 AM
Jun 2023
Its going pretty nicely
Aug 29, 2023 5:18 PM
Nov 2019
pertarungan astral dimulai
My Candies :
Sep 2, 2023 2:41 AM

Jan 2023
Probably the most enjoyable episode of the anime so far. I've been trekking through the first 7 episodes and not liking this at all. This time, the game seems interesting, I like the interactions between the characters, and it builds into what should be an equally good episode. More of these and I will likely raise it's score.
死人に口なし
Sep 15, 2023 12:18 PM

Oct 2017
Things are going well for them in the game so far and the blonde probably had her reasons for her move but she shouldn't keep it to herself and try to explain it to her teammates even if she's bad at explaining or else it'll just lead to meaningless squabble among the team like this time. New heterochromia girl is cute btw. Liked the katana girl too.
Sep 19, 2023 8:39 PM

Jan 2017
Reply to Phantom_373
Another good episode.

The most intriguing thing this episode was the girl with the heterochromia eyes. She’s definitely caught my interest. I just can’t think of what importance a girl like her would have.

But if I’m not wrong hiroto came to the school looking for someone. Idk why but I get the feeling that that girl could be the person he’s looking for and he just doesn’t realise it.

But hey maybe my theory’s wrong.
@Phantom_373 Feels like the plots leading up to "real Sarasa" (not the doppelganger) being the person Shinohara's looking for, he just don't know it yet
Sep 27, 2023 4:38 AM

Jan 2021
Christ, just get it over with and bone already!
Mar 4, 8:22 PM

Jun 2022
Another Chibi Character , Ahh Gets On My Nerves . Still This One Was A Bit Amusing!
Aug 21, 3:57 PM

Feb 2012
The imouto is the imposter isn't she? One of her eyes is red like Sarasa.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

» Where is the ecchi in this anime? ( 1 2 )

Dashingfella1 - Jul 20, 2023

57 by artturisi »»
Sep 16, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2023

47 by artturisi »»
Sep 16, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2023

56 by artturisi »»
Sep 16, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 29, 2023

66 by artturisi »»
Sep 16, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Liar Liar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2023

96 by artturisi »»
Sep 16, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.