Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 15, 2010 12:02 AM
Aug 26, 2010 8:36 PM

Mar 2010
kono-chan learned the rasengan sweet!!!! The ending ya same priciples

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 2, 2010 11:59 AM

May 2010
evilantman said:
At the end when naruto realesed something i bet it will include of one of his clones gather the energy and the other one runs about or whatever . ( just my thought)
i was right :D
kung fu action jesus he is fighting the bad guys and saving the day with his magic kung fu he will make em pay its kung fu action jesus.
Jan 20, 2011 5:44 AM

Sep 2008
... Naruto passed the Rasengan onto Konohamaru?! Ugh. Come on...

I'm going to be kind of irritated if Konohamaru can best Pain. -_- I was surprised enough that a mere Genin's shadow clone managed to withstand pain for such a long time.

I suppose at this point I really just want to see Naruto vs. Pain...
Apr 28, 2011 6:51 AM

Apr 2010
go Konohamaru! :D
Sep 27, 2012 12:43 PM

Jul 2011
TAB said:
Finish the damn training already please.

That's what I'm saying. It's annoying having to waste time watching Naruto training while I am more interested in seeing what the village is going through. And no progress in finding out this Pain's mystery.

Also if this annoying 2nd Naruto (Konohamaru) can do the Rasengan, then really anyone else can Master it as well. Specially the ones who can control Chakra well, I.E. any jounin, chunnin and medical Ninja.

I always wondered this, but really anything Naruto can do, Sakura, Hinata, Tsunade, Neji etc can do. Well because they are brilliant in controlling the chakra. And don't tell me it's because he has LOTS of chakra. This episode just totally proved my point. If konohamaru can do it. then so can they.

Anyways boring ep, end the training already, move on to the main characters again in them fighting and/or finding out who the hell Pain is.
Thank you. ok.
Jun 28, 2013 3:47 PM

Jun 2012
my my, Konohamaru is quite a capable ninja. And Naruto did a great job teaching himkage bunshin and rasengan.
"For every confession that is made, there is someone that is dumped" -Harima Kenji
Sep 18, 2013 11:16 PM

Mar 2013
Woo Konohamaru!!! ^0^
Mar 21, 2014 7:04 AM

Jun 2009
Well, Konoharamaru was pretty cool this episode. But I doubt he took out the Pain he fought.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 21, 2014 11:49 AM

Jul 2007
merle_noir said:

I'm going to be kind of irritated if Konohamaru can best Pain. -_- I was surprised enough that a mere Genin's shadow clone managed to withstand pain for such a long time.

Konahamaru is to be the next successor to naruto. When naruto becomes a legend, he will be next in line for that hokage spot, its been so heavily shadowed and hinted upon through the show.

Mar 21, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
link9us said:
merle_noir said:

Konahamaru is to be the next successor to naruto. When naruto becomes a legend, he will be next in line for that hokage spot, its been so heavily shadowed and hinted upon through the show.

I thought it was weird, it would seem just like in Dragonball Z that people will be able to have powers that were supposed to be really hard, like being Super Saiyan.
Just as the Rasengan was hard for the Fourth, now Naruto was able to do it, and now even Konohamaru ...
Mar 21, 2014 5:44 PM

Jul 2007
PrOxAnto said:
link9us said:
merle_noir said:

I thought it was weird, it would seem just like in Dragonball Z that people will be able to have powers that were supposed to be really hard, like being Super Saiyan.
Just as the Rasengan was hard for the Fourth, now Naruto was able to do it, and now even Konohamaru ...

In Dragonball Z their was a logical explanation behind that though. It was said that every saiyan born into the next generation would exceedingly become more powerful then its previous offspring at an even earlier age. That explains why gohan had such incredible power being the offspring of goku and chichi. Goten becoming even more powerful then gohan was at his age and the cycle just continues.

In naruto, their really is no explanation to that i guess. It has always been stated that every character has a certain nature chakra. How ever it is later revealed how Konohamaru learned resengan. But i do know what your taking bout, characters learning certain jutsu techniques that are supposed to be S class rank and takes of years of practice seemingly learning them during a point in time where kishimoto feels like that character needs to use it just kind of feels out of place a bit.
ArtimesGamerMar 21, 2014 5:53 PM

Mar 21, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2012
link9us said:
PrOxAnto said:
link9us said:
merle_noir said:

In Dragonball Z their was a logical explanation behind that though. It was said that every saiyan born into the next generation would exceedingly become more powerful then its previous offspring at an even earlier age. That explains why gohan had such incredible power being the offspring of goku and chichi. Goten becoming even more powerful then gohan was at his age and the cycle just continues.

It wasn't really because of that. It was because Gohan, Trunks and Goten were half Saiyajin/half humans. It was explicitly said that the reason why they were so powerfuls at such a young age was because of their mixed blood.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Mar 21, 2014 5:56 PM

Jul 2007
Andan210 said:
link9us said:
PrOxAnto said:
link9us said:
merle_noir said:

It wasn't really because of that. It was because Gohan, Trunks and Goten were half Saiyajin/half humans. It was explicitly said that the reason why they were so powerfuls at such a young age was because of their mixed blood.

That is kind of what i meant, but the message came out differently, but yeah your correct, every half saiyan offspring of the previous generation, always became stronger and stronger in power. The whole reason why Freeza wanted to wipe them from existence, anyways this is a naruto discussion, so if you want to discuss this further, comment on my profile.

Jul 30, 2014 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
Oh, common. Did Konohamaru just use Rasengan?? Isn't this like super powerful super hard to learn jutsu ?! So annoying.
I just want to find out if Kakashi's really dead, this is painful.

But I loved omake, it was hilarious lol
AnnekeJul 30, 2014 1:49 PM
Sep 1, 2014 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
Konohamaru rocks.
I really liked the way the episode ended XD. Now we know that Naruto thoght about something that will allow him to use Seenin Mode in the middle of a fight *.*

And that omake was so funny XD
Nov 14, 2014 11:58 PM
May 2012
LOL, Konohamaru's imagination is damn sexy ahahaha. I mean, those girls are fine, baby!!
Konohamaru learned the Rasengan!! It's either Naruto is a good teacher, or Konohamaru is a good student......probably both.
Many people, including some here are annoyed by the fact that Konohamaru learned the super complex Rasengan, but he is a SARUTOBI!! His grandfather is said to be a ninja who knows and can perform almost all techniques.
Konohamaru managed to took one down pretty easily, but maybe he just got lucky, too.
Aw yeah!! Shinra Tensei next episode :3
Mar 14, 2015 12:17 PM
Oct 2012
Konohamaru was awesome in this episode! And I liked the Ebisu-sensei speech too. =]
Jul 15, 2015 8:00 PM

Oct 2013
I was hoping for Naruto vs Pain to start this episode, but its okay since its the first slow episode in an exceptionally long time. That being said, I absolutely love the growth in Konohamaru. I really do hope he becomes Hokage one day, after Naruto of course ;) I'm ready for the next episode.
laingleyJul 15, 2015 8:11 PM
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Aug 31, 2015 1:01 PM

Nov 2014
Rewatching!

Konohamaru owned this episode! Ebisu's speech was really emotional :'(
Nov 2, 2015 11:11 AM
Oct 2015
i feel like that a rasengan wouldnt take down a pain there elites how could he be that easily tricked
Nov 22, 2015 12:36 PM
Jun 2012
Focus on a stupid minor character and he ends up doing something impossible; felt like a filler episode. Seriously, how the hell can Konohamaru pull of a Rasengan, makes no sense at all. Meanwhile, over at magical toad land Naruto has finally found the obvious answer to this problem. Kage Bunshin is honestly an amazingly handy jutsu. It's fixed most of Naruto's shortcomings in the past, it should basically be his go-to option whenever somethings amiss.
Oct 1, 2017 9:43 PM

Dec 2016
KONOHAMARU YOU FUCKING STUD!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 24, 2019 3:47 AM

Mar 2015
Wew Konohamaru can use Rasengan too!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 11, 2020 10:45 AM

Mar 2019
I mean,kinda sad that Naruto passed down Rasengan to Konohamaru.It was something special that only Jiraiya and Minato knew,so yeah.But yea,it didn't make much of a logic in the shadow clone lasting for so long.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 14, 2020 2:59 AM

Dec 2016
I like Konohamaru but him pulling off a rasengan so easily like it wasn't this super special jutsu only a few special ones can use and also tricking and owning the god almighty Pain who not even Jiraiya could defeat soo easily as well, it just can't be seen as anything else but entirely...bullshit.

I like the fact they want to give Konohamaru more time to shine, but this just isn't the right way. At least not this quick and out of nowhere.
Mar 11, 2021 7:42 AM

Dec 2007
this episode felt to me like half filler, the only moment that was excited (and probably canon) is konohamaru using rasengan, that was pretty unpredictable, though i believe it did nothing to that pain.
either than that average episode, better than first arcs though.

and that end where he told him like see left and right at the same time, the solution is pretty obvious now :D
Apr 2, 2021 9:34 AM
May 2019
another gag for hebi which was funny cause we get to see sasuke's nice rejection from karin despite him hating and disliking many things! and also that suigetsu asking what karin's business in the men's bath threw off karin haha now why would karin want sasuke's toothbrush? she even mistakenly took suigetsu's toothbrush for sasuke haha
Sep 15, 2021 8:01 AM

Feb 2021
Damn Konohamaru with the Rasengan.

I still can't believe how much damage the Kage Bunshin sustained.

Bruh Karin is such a creep.

Mar 22, 10:13 AM

Jun 2017
Konohamaru is truly gifted! That Rasengan looked powerful. That Pain-guy was stupid for not realizing it was a clone. I supposed he thought Konomaru wasn't capable of such tricks.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.