Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Knights, childhood friend, isekai..man, this anime couldn't get any more generic lol

Well, I do give some props to Eruka for trying to prove herself as a knight. She seems like a stronger female character compared to Yuuhi. Maybe she still has time to grow and develop as a character but Yuuhi isn't impressive to me at the moment. She does feel more confident though, and knows how to use some fire magic.
May 6, 2023 12:07 PM
Apr 2022
It was like a PowerUp Arc Episode for Yuuhi.
I am excited to see all of his "___ for a Second Time".
May 6, 2023 12:18 PM

Jul 2017
It's clear that Yuhi has an affection for Setsu, though the nimble-headed Isekai-doer himself begets her from trying too hard in order to match up with him. But since she adamantly insists, Setsu will drive her to where he is, without reservations.

Setsu's party members staying back to help the otherworldly people grow stronger, and Yuhi picks up special training from Elka to one day be able to stand by Setsu's side. Even as she face monsters, this is Setsu'a reality that Yuki has to face head-on to be strong, which this is something that she lacks a lot: the determination and confidence to kill and take lives.

Thea coming in to give Yuki some pep talk on Setsu, and whilst healing her from her injury, enquires why she wants to stay by Setsu's side. This is the same for Glein to work according to his own trait, and each to their own determination, which Yuki continuously improves on her fire magic skills, but on the basis that she'll only injure enough and not to kill.

A decent episode for Yuhi's character progression.
May 6, 2023 12:38 PM

Jun 2015
Theres a lot to unpack here
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 6, 2023 12:58 PM

Dec 2022
honestly i am starting lose interest in this anime they did not even show the mc
May 6, 2023 1:44 PM
Aug 2020
It was not bad but was it useful a full episode like that…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 6, 2023 1:59 PM

Feb 2015
worst episode of the series so far. Yuuhi is such a boring character we've all seen before. I don't think her bland character design helps either. I zoned out half way through as I simply don't care about her character.
May 6, 2023 3:09 PM
Mar 2020
I hope this was a single filler episode of "Oh I want to be with mc too"... Like teen movies about love and determination..... eww
May 6, 2023 3:25 PM
May 2020
catching up to setsu for a second time i see
May 6, 2023 4:07 PM
Nov 2018
"This is my resolve, to never take a life!"

--In a world of magic where monstrous enemies attack and threaten to wipe out everyone.
--And a girl with that philosophy still goes down in the sewers to severely hurt an overgrown lizard that didn't threaten her. Does not compute.

And of course, there's the matter of a little girl being able to fight a gigantic monster without breaking down and being in a state of shock for months afterward. (In Iraq, the U.S. army saw that women who weren't doing any fighting, only driving a truck near a combat zone or doing other tasks, suffered more from PTSD than men who actually fought in the combat zone. Because they lack the testosterone, first of all.)

And another woman is strong enough to wear full-body armor, which in the Middle Ages was a chore even for men who trained for war constantly. But most of the viewers have no experience of physical challenges, and are fed Hollywood shows with women easily stomping men and fighting with swords with one eyebrow raised. That women in their twenties have a weaker hand grip than a man in his sixties isn't something they'll be aware of.

Or men having 75% more muscle mass in their upper bodies, and 90% more strength. With a larger skeletal size and bone mass, making the carrying and wielding easier and protecting from blows. Women are far more prone to serious damage when the skull is damaged, for example. Bones break easier. Imagine if we for once got an isekai that actually reflected this. But for some reason they have to imitate Hollywood and always have women fighting.
May 6, 2023 4:23 PM

Apr 2022
The whole episode can be summed up with a few simple words: I DON'T CARE
May 6, 2023 5:44 PM
Oct 2010
So that's her 'determination' huh... I could say something about how ''''''''''''''''incapacitating '''''''''''''''' with fire is a fate far more painful than death, but then I'd have to delve into how this went from fairly enjoyable light silly trashekai to unfathomably quasi-moralizing dumpster fire cringe, so nah. Man, the Rule of 3 betrayed by kicking in two eps late.
May 6, 2023 6:47 PM

Feb 2008
It's been a quite a decent anime neither too good or very bad. Well it something between but I am happy for Yuuhi for her determination. 

It kind of disappointed when it stray from orignal source, I still going to keep watching it. 

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 6, 2023 7:07 PM

Feb 2021
That monster must be really weak if he gets easily incapacitated by just one fireball...
May 6, 2023 8:09 PM
Apr 2023
Nice exposition for Yuuhi's backstory and true motivations. Well, she now is the main osananajimi character to Setsu's harem.
Kind of touching somehow, even for a generic isekai fantasy story.

PS I also enjoy the way the story is presented with a strong theme of 'doing things the 2nd time'. As with the title of the story itself, all the characters are doing things twice. Somehow that kind of makes things kind of unique for this story.
May 6, 2023 8:35 PM
Nov 2022
A development episode for Yuhi xd
Well, they showed us more of the relationship between Yuhi and setsu, besides that now we know that he likes it (as if it wasn't obvious xd).

She received special training from the masochist girl, (I don't remember her name anymore xd), although their fight was very good.

Let's have what happens in the next episode, although at the rate it's going it would be strange for them to give prominence to the protagonist xd
May 6, 2023 8:37 PM
Jan 2009
For a few minutes I was proud of this anime for not falling into the idiotic "fighting a war without killing anyone" trope so many animes (and non-animes, admittedly) end up with.  Only for a few minutes.

To be clear, that isn't determination, it's weakness.  She is incapable of doing what must be done, and will put others in danger because of it.  It is not something admirable, it is incredibly selfish.  She clearly has no place on the battlefield, but will force herself there anyways, at great cost to others (or would, if the anime was realistic, rather than having unrealistic feel-good endings that it probably will have).
May 6, 2023 8:46 PM

Feb 2019
for a filler, it wasn't really something worth watching IMO. it's nice a background story was given to the girl, but her relevance (at this point in the story anyway) isn't really relevant at all. she might play an integral role later on, but for this filler ep, not really worth my time.
May 6, 2023 9:13 PM
Sep 2021
Yuhi was focused the entire episode, good to see other people's development. Let's see what happens next?
May 6, 2023 10:17 PM

May 2019
It was an alright episode, I thought we'd see the MC more (besides the flashbacks). At least we got background on Yuhi which I think should've happened sooner and maybe taken half an episode. Her determination being to not kill but incapacitate doesn't sound strong but we'll see if anything comes of it.

It was a little odd to see Elka so serious after how she acted around Setsu (being used as a chair and all). Looks like the group Elka and that guy have been training may run into Setsu in the next episode since they're going to the demon area.
May 7, 2023 1:09 AM
Apr 2022
even though Yuhi will be a bit late to join the party, one day she'll be strong enough to fit into one of generic mc's harem. she'll be harem no.4 or maybe no.5, can't wait
May 7, 2023 1:32 AM
Mar 2022
Zaxphred said:
honestly i am starting lose interest in this anime they did not even show the mc

I agree after 2 episodes I have almost lost my interest
May 7, 2023 3:36 AM
Feb 2022
i think it is funny show
May 7, 2023 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
WTF is this episode? Feels like a filler

May 7, 2023 7:23 AM
Sep 2022
This anime isn't bad it's fine I kinda like it but it's still not that good to
May 7, 2023 1:12 PM
Jan 2021
looks like generic isekai development as fuuhi get more powerful through the power of determination. 
May 7, 2023 1:52 PM

Feb 2019
I’m glad yuhi motivated to get stronger and push herself. I just hate that it’s all for a boy. Just really shallow imo. People complaining about the episode are weird. Same mfs who complain about other characters having no development and when they get it in eps like this it’s an issue lmao
May 7, 2023 3:20 PM

Feb 2012
Incredibly disappointing we went with the typical "I won't kill anyone" trope for Yuhi. 

But are we REALLY gonna to refuse to kill the SEWER CROCODILE MONSTER? You gotta be kidding me, what a stupid character.
May 7, 2023 4:02 PM

Oct 2017
No Setsu and his harem this episode. Instead we got more Yuhi. She's gotten strong in a short time.
May 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Mar 2017
Filler bad story....

May 7, 2023 8:20 PM

Mar 2016
Well of course we gotta have the female childhood friend trope, this is an isekai after all. I hope she becomes relevant after in the story, or dies by the hands of the enemy in front of Setsu and he rages and swears vengeance or something stupid, so this episode focused in Yuuhi could be justified at the end.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 7, 2023 11:48 PM

Mar 2013
This series is getting better—wait, the anime pretty much surpassed the manga a long time ago. The animation is fluid and gives more content to show than the manga itself that is just happily hopping randomly.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 8, 2023 9:03 AM

May 2021
character development but a snoozefest forsure. + a no killing thing now too? man. (made me remember isekai cheat midgician)
May 8, 2023 11:51 PM
Apr 2020
Yuhi be watching vinland saga in her free time lol
May 9, 2023 7:28 AM
Dec 2019
stupid ass woman doing that shit i hate the most, dont doing what has to be done...
May 9, 2023 1:16 PM
Feb 2020
Yuuhi is a pretty boring character. I said this before, but I really do think this isekai is full of wasted potential. She lived her whole life with a dude who she finds out an insane secret about. Namely he didn't life his whole life with her but was reincarnated. And she's just like 'alright, let me get in my training arc'. And the real struggle she deals with is looking up to Setsu like literally every other character in the show. Also that determination stuff, but they literally fixed that in one episode. And in this show already happens so little that one episode is nothing.

Speaking about the awfully slow pacing. I'm starting to feel like this anime doesn't even have much to adapt. It's like they had 6 episodes worth of material and are trying to stretch it out to 12. But hey maybe they're saving the second half for the amazing action that's about to come, let's hope that.
May 12, 2023 11:01 PM
Jul 2021
Yay another male mc having the rug taken underneath him. 

Yay another wahmen centered episode, yay! Said no one! 

Yay wasn't this Setsu's story? Yay equality! Said no one!

Yay another "strong independent" female "Knight" making those obnoxious "battle cries" while "attacking" a "foe" LMAO at this point it's getting tiresome!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
May 20, 2023 10:28 PM

Nov 2009
They showed a bit of his "Earth" life.

But that also got me thinking...

What was his "FIRST Earth life"?... cause he was summoned from Earth to Isekai, then from Isekai to Earth, and then from Earth to Isekai again.

But they only talked his Isekai life AND his "2nd Earth" life... what was he in the 1st Earth?

___ ___ ___

Also... he had proper hair back on Earth?

Then why did he get a long bang (Emo hair style) that covered his eyes when the class got summoned? LOL...

What happened? Did the MC become a sort of loner back on his 2nd Earth life?

And Yuhi is apparently fairly talented in Isekai magic, Fire. (guess that's the "heroine" perk). And Yuhi decide to have "special training" so she can try and catch up to Setsu.

But Eruka (Elka?) told her it's a "Kill or be Killed world"... which is kinda funny cause Setsu doesn't want anyone to be killed... (which is also what Yuhi want to aim for... hmm...)

TBH, poor Allegators tho... these guys haven't really done anything wrong, they're just living in the sewers.

I wonder what the other classmates are doing, or what their talents are. (cause I am pretty sure everyone got a special talent after being Isekai'd)

Which also made me think... did Setsu get ANOTHER special talent besides what he already have from first Isekai?
amlgMay 20, 2023 10:42 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 31, 2023 8:19 AM

Feb 2021
She choose a right path and have a good determination :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 18, 2023 1:17 AM
Apr 2012
completely unnecessary episode. forced "development" for Yuhi and makes her character look even more weak. I hate and also don't understand the typical "I don't want to kill but I still want to fight" attitude.
Jul 18, 2023 5:40 PM
Jul 2019
Kinda mid ngl, i see no hype for this. Ama hold on this anime, might continue again if im interested
Aug 27, 2023 5:52 PM

Apr 2013
Manga was definitely easier to read than to watch this shit show.

Sep 29, 2023 8:11 PM
Sep 2023
dsa.dsadsadsadadsa
Dec 5, 2023 12:32 AM
Nov 2016
All this hogwash just to decide not to kill anyone. What was that about showing mercy to your enemy will kill your friends ?
This might as well been a pointless filler episode. 14 minutes last episode and an entire episode now. This is going downhill fast.
Jan 1, 6:22 AM
Oct 2017
So she's damn useless & then her determination is to double down on it. Her task should be official cooking fire lighter. Refuses to kill but will give you 3rd degree burns so you die infection later... This show keeps on giving.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

27 by DarkBlue »»
Apr 22, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

65 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

25 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

83 by Vuanzu »»
Mar 15, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 31, 11:10 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.