Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2023 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
With Aoi's future on the line because of Eve and her dissonance towards her, it creates the family feud drama that's worth another angle, now from Eve's perspective.

Eve getting shagged and transported to the airport, with her bag packed and sending her back to Nafrece, simply because Eve is affiliated with the mafia. This might be a hassle on Seira's behalf, but she believes that it's for the best, with all arrangement done in a hurry. Ichina may not be happy about this, and Aoi spewing the truth with oach Amuro, it's all for creating the path of Aoi going pro golfing and against well-known players. Oh well, no matter, Eve getting picked up by Vipere, aware that she still has a bounty on her head thanks to Catherine. Also, thanks to her memories, she knows the full truth of her family: her mother Eleanor, her biological father Michael, the founder of the golf brand Arios and a big mafia leader, whom Eleanor did not marry and chose to bear said girl with Aoi's father Kazuhiko instead.

The Burtons' family butler Allen Harvey shocked that he saw Eleanor within Eve, and devised that Eve probably knows much about the truth already. With golf putting both Eleanor and Kazuhiko together like Romeo and Juliet along with the golf brand ambassadors of Athens vs. Arios, it's now certain why her mother raised her as her own, while Kazuhiko is out of the picture for safety reasons against the mafia. The Burtons' Master-cum-President Michael tagged together with the 8th ranked European player Cheris Kay, and Eve, sent by Allen, declares an all-out match against the pro golf player to train and go pro in the same time as Aoi does.

Within a matter of months, Eve's golf has changed, and so too does Aoi to keep on training in order to face Eve right in the next tournament: the All Japan Open.

An actual semblance of a plot within a "plot", this show has changed my perception much for the better. It's firing on all cylinders for the final match, progress by small steps.
KANLen09Apr 28, 2023 1:19 PM
Apr 28, 2023 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
lol Amawashi Seira hates mafia but she started to act like a mafia herself. lmao...
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 28, 2023 10:28 AM

Dec 2021
Now we are getting company feud on top of Aoi vs Eve as well???

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO
道 
Apr 28, 2023 10:39 AM

Dec 2021
I thought the high school arc is going to be more grounded compared to the batshit crazy mafia arc from the early parts of the 1st season. Its been so long since Eve starting to do batshit crazy things again since S1 up to her visit to Japan that now she had her memories back with her true identity and her family. Luckily she found a lead through the Burton butler and just straight up challenged a pro golfer with everything at stake.

What takes the cake is Eve calling Ichina to be her caddie instead of Lily on Eve's quest on kicking ass with her bullets against pro golfers in Nafrece to play with Aoi again hopefully her grandfather keeps his word. Feels really great to be back in business on this show with the craziness of Eve is back and better than before.
Apr 28, 2023 11:13 AM
Mar 2021
Eve is one step ahead to be last boss here by challenging all pros outside Japan. I'm hyped!

Ichina is really coming to Eve. I wonder what will she react about Mafia Golf. I can't wait. XD

This show always make me feel goosebump each week with spicy content.
Apr 28, 2023 11:38 AM

Sep 2021
Eve's grandpa was much nicer than I expected. Seems like next week is going to be a more challenging golf match for Eve.
Apr 28, 2023 11:51 AM
Jan 2015
Uh oh actual plot in sports anime? Really? With unexpected plot twists that somewhat actually make sense?
Appreciated.
Apr 28, 2023 12:15 PM

Nov 2017
We're back in mafia dealings (finally!) and I'm loving it. Plus Eve and Aoi are again on trajectory to compete in a tournament together! Go yuri hype :)
Apr 28, 2023 12:22 PM

Feb 2019
Nahhh man how have we had 16 straight 10/10 birdie wing episodes and they just get better and better every time. I don’t get it. Sunrise are so deep in their bags here..

Opening sequence with Eve taking down the security guard was awesome. Love a good fight scene in my yuri golf anime!

I love how deep the story’s got. We’ve got more and more pieces of the puzzle. Seeing Allen breakdown at how similar Eve and Eleanor look was really sad. Even though we only had her for a few moments last week, I feel awful about Eve losing both her parents that way and growing up in such poor conditions.

“You don’t know who I am?!” “Don’t know and don’t care” lmaoooo man Eve is funny as hell. Love how she showed up and just dog walked a pro golfer like that.

It’s been a year now so I forgot but I thought vipere got killed in the first season, or was that another girl who got shot by the mafia?? It was right before Eve went off to Japan.
Marinate1016Apr 28, 2023 12:26 PM
Apr 28, 2023 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
Amawashi Seira thought she could kick Eve from Golf business but no she will eventually return as pro. 
Eve grandfather does seem to be nice and thumbsup for the butler.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 28, 2023 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
this made me so happy, wtf
i teared up a little when the ending started playing, it fitted so well with w/e was happening
and the butler conversasion and how the mafia boss is her grandpa and he might treat her as family and.... and.... u know what i mean, good guy mafia boss
Apr 28, 2023 12:52 PM
Councilor

Apr 2017
I have to wait a whole week for the next episode?! UGGHHHH
Apr 28, 2023 12:56 PM
Aug 2020
Hope her family helps get mafia off her back. And eve is such waifu, strong, tomboyish and confident.
Apr 28, 2023 3:52 PM

Aug 2019
people have to stop sleeping on this show, this is probably the show I’ve been most excited to watch each week
Apr 28, 2023 4:44 PM
Jul 2019
This anime is really good!
Apr 28, 2023 6:14 PM
Mar 2023
This show makes me HYPED every time.
Apr 28, 2023 6:17 PM

May 2021
This show is so electric. I’m rooting for/shipping Aoi+Eve hard. Make it happen 🙏
Apr 28, 2023 6:41 PM
Mar 2015
Eve meets her Jixhan part of thee European mafia and the golf hierarchy
landofthekwtApr 28, 2023 6:47 PM
Apr 28, 2023 8:42 PM
Sep 2015
This is such a good episode, I love the moment when everyone knows the truth, I think Aoi might suspect about her real father too.
Apr 29, 2023 12:13 AM

Nov 2021
Looks like the golf is gonna get crazy again with the deadly stakes
Apr 29, 2023 12:35 AM
Jun 2020
In my opinion, I think that series demands that Eve challenges Seira Amawashi to a game of golf. I believe this should be done not wonyl wo that Seira acknowlegdes Eve but also so that Seira realises that her way on handling things and hiding the truth from Aoi is not right.
Apr 29, 2023 2:13 AM
Aug 2022
with this pace it feels like eve will evolve and aoi will find something aswell and theyll have an endboss fight when meeting again in the tournament bc eve will be there with her new company
Apr 29, 2023 5:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah fuck Aoi mother. She act just like her father and pretty soon backfire hard when Eve return, someday later. Meanwhile, interesting with Amane line about being hostaged. If its mean real then yeah, big L for Aoi mother.

Glad to see Vipere still in a good shape with her darling. She sure is pretty, you mean no harm, Eve. They both brought Eve the information that she needed to survive among the mafia thingy. Then yeah, Eve life is not far away from the world of mafia with the reveal of her to have a grandpa that owns the big mafia organization!

I like the butler, he's cool and loyal to Eve. But the most loyal one goes for Saotome which unbelievably accept Eve invitation to be her caddy in Nafrece? Damn girl!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 29, 2023 6:46 AM

Oct 2016
Ah yes, golf brand that's actually a mafia behind the scenes, we're back in Nafrece alright. I say it all the time, but this show is so insanely good man, if it stays giving banger episodes as it has always been doing until the end, then we got a masterpiece in our hands. 

Well, that's one way to get deported.

So happy to have Vipere back. Eve wasn't capping, Vipere really does look more prettier now and happy of course. Happy for the former henchman too, lucky bastard.

Goddamn, Eve just destroyed the 8th ranked golf player in Europe like she was nothing. Love me some rainbow bullets, but the rainbow shot is so cool. 

It's honestly good to be back in Nafrece, looks like Ichina's about to drop everything too and join Eve lmao. We're probably going to get Arios vs Athens at some point. Can't wait for the next episode.
Apr 29, 2023 8:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great plot progression with Eve back to Nafrece with Vipere, and it was especially to see her coming back to her family with the best golf moves beating that high ranked girl xD What's coming next with her grandfather is definitely going to be interesting
Apr 29, 2023 10:03 AM
Jun 2014
sKyBlazer08 said:
Ah yes, golf brand that's actually a mafia behind the scenes, we're back in Nafrece alright. I say it all the time, but this show is so insanely good man, if it stays giving banger episodes as it has always been doing until the end, then we got a masterpiece in our hands. 
Add to this how "Athena" is doing all these mafia-like stuff also. "Selective breeding", relationship management, controlling lifes, kidnapping and deporting...

sKyBlazer08 said:

It's honestly good to be back in Nafrece, looks like Ichina's about to drop everything too and join Eve lmao. We're probably going to get Arios vs Athens at some point. Can't wait for the next episode.
Opening kind of hinted that when she's hand wrestling with Lily.

I quite liked this episode, but I'm still in defensive mode. I still want to see this series not leading to Eve having to be humbled down because of skyrocketing egoes.
Apr 29, 2023 11:13 AM

Jan 2021
Eve went back to Narfacce to protect the new friends she made in Japan. Only to get her caddy from Japan to come back to her in Narfacce. What the heck is that logic, EVE!?

Anyways it was nice seeing the snake lady and her boo again. To bad Eve didn't see her family back in Narfacce, I was kinda hoping for a reunion. Speaking of family Eve got to see her grandpa. Looks like he could see Eve has massive talent and guts to go and challenge random pros. Eve isn't going to stop until she gets back to Japan to challenge Aoi to a proper match, this time between two competing brands.
Apr 29, 2023 11:14 AM

May 2015
I like this turn, not all season will be just a school drama anymore, mafia is back. This really looks interesting!
Apr 29, 2023 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
I like how I can keep a straight face for lines like "A golf brand that's actually it's own mafia" now because I'm so used to it.
Apr 29, 2023 2:21 PM

Jun 2016
i swear i thought season 2 will not promising like season 2 but i totally wrong !!!

this is more strong and good story development
Apr 29, 2023 7:09 PM

Feb 2023
HO-LEE SH!T!!!!!!!! I love where this is going! Eve is a freakin bada$$! She's back in her element, literally golfing for her life!
A million out of ten, best anime EVER!!!!!!!
Apr 29, 2023 9:04 PM

Sep 2020
She actually agreed to fly back to Italy, and looking for ways to meet Aoi again. Really looking forward to future matches!
Apr 29, 2023 9:26 PM
May 2013
if the OP really hints at future events, such as Saotome coming to Nafrece, then i hope the winged golfer ends up being the departed Aoi. 

if they actually go through with it i'll bow the fuck down. no couples or happy endings - except for Vipère and her boy toy. 
Apr 29, 2023 10:30 PM
Mar 2020
This anime is too enjoyable. Can't wait for next week! Eve best girl 100% and it is exciting to see her take on high level golf.
Apr 30, 2023 3:52 AM

May 2021
Ooh, the mafia's back for real this time. Great to have 'em back. Now where are the RPGs?

Also, it's just appropriate that Eve and Aoi face off on the international stage rather than just the Japanese one.

Apr 30, 2023 8:16 AM

Apr 2008
Haha, of course Seira just has a guy to chloroform people. Why not. Show has no right to be so good. Return to the mafia stuff is well and good, but I wanna know why Amane is a hostage. Will it actually get more tangled?
Apr 30, 2023 3:18 PM
Jun 2014
PurpleMagic said:
Eve went back to Narfacce to protect the new friends she made in Japan. Only to get her caddy from Japan to come back to her in Narfacce. What the heck is that logic, EVE!?

I understood her decision based on "not being able to play golf" after the man in the suit tells her about it. Not to protect Aoi or the others.
May 1, 2023 7:10 AM
Dec 2020
This show and season honestly just feels like a masterpiece in the making. If they keep up this pace and action, we got one of the greats of all time fr
May 1, 2023 8:26 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! Eve is still getting stronger defeating the top 8 of Euro lolz!
and nice conversation of Eve and the Butler...
5/5.

May 2, 2023 3:04 PM

Sep 2022
Eve's life never really is easy huh? When will she get to take her break?
May 2, 2023 6:38 PM
Aug 2020
Marinate1016 said:

It’s been a year now so I forgot but I thought vipere got killed in the first season, or was that another girl who got shot by the mafia?? It was right before Eve went off to Japan.

That was Rose Aleon. White haired with one robotic arm. Perhaps you'd remember the scene where her robotic arm exploded because she pushed it over her limit in her match against Eve, Eve's final match in S1 if I recalled correctly. Rose's story is also a good one IMO.
May 2, 2023 6:40 PM

Feb 2019
zugzwank said:
Marinate1016 said:

That was Rose Aleon. White haired with one robotic arm. Perhaps you'd remember the scene where her robotic arm exploded because she pushed it over her limit in her match against Eve, Eve's final match in S1 if I recalled correctly. Rose's story is also a good one IMO.

Yea that’s it. someone on Reddit reminded me last week thanks tho
May 5, 2023 2:00 PM

Oct 2017
Damn bro now we are talking. Eve's grandpa is a bigshot mafia and Amawashi group's rival brand. Eve finally gonna have powerful backing.
May 5, 2023 2:43 PM
Councilor

Apr 2017
This game is really petty for Catherine. Whether Remelda wins or loses, Catherine will still have to compensate her. Why spend more money when you just lost a whole bunch before? 
May 6, 2023 9:35 AM

Nov 2013
beating a pro golfer by large margin, sasuga eve

vipere face is still as strange as ever, but nice seeing her again

lol at the cadi girl following Eve to whatever country she is now, interesting
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
May 6, 2023 5:47 PM
Feb 2021
Eve's gotta be one of the most gigchad characters of all time
Jun 9, 2023 9:51 AM

Aug 2021
fuuuuck this show is incredible got me screaming like crazyyyyyyy
Jul 24, 2023 10:09 PM
Feb 2016
Me gusta muchisimo esta anime.

Jan 24, 10:36 PM

Oct 2022
Alan is a real homie man, Im just soooo happy that they didnt forget the mafia aspect of the show, also happy to see Vipere again, cant wait to see Eve vs Aoi

Feb 10, 2:06 AM

Apr 2014
it feels good the series kinda going back to what it started out to be

am loving the turn of events
"one step at a time"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 14, 2023

65 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2023

38 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.