Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2023 8:42 AM
Mar 2019
i need more of this anime

i read that have 5 light novels an continues. an 4 manga volume
Mar 22, 2023 8:46 AM
Oct 2022
I'll be honest I didn't really like the ending if the anime was going to end like this they should have let her brother end the kingdom once and fall all it was going to well until I watch the last episode I didn't even finish half of it if this anime gets a second season I won't be watching it the ending made me lost interest
Mar 22, 2023 8:58 AM
Apr 2020
Idk why u guys are normalising LGBTQs in anime anymore
Mar 22, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2009
I liked how they compromised with the traditionalists rather than just falling into the “old bad new good” trope and pulling a magic revolution out of their asses. I’m assuming the source material gave more time to that part.
Mar 22, 2023 9:08 AM

Oct 2007
Anis and Euphie are stepsisters.

so it's now yuri and incest at the same time. Let's go!
Mar 22, 2023 9:16 AM

Feb 2021
I’m sorry but this is the most unsatisfying anime ending I’ve ever seen. This show started great, I really liked the first few episodes. After Anis gets the dragon curse or something, everything goes downhill. It’s such a shame because I really want to like this show, I really do.

I don’t know how things go in the ln, but the anime feels very rushed. Here are some questions which I hope manga/ln readers can answer.

-why is it only possible for Lumie to contract (or whatever she does) to one person? Why not bless both Anis and Euphy?
-what does Anis mean by ‘wanting to fly in the sky’? Hasn’t she flown enough times with her magical broom? Does she mean she want EVERYONE to be able to fly in the sky?
-if Anis is going to be the next queen anyway, why should she care what the rich or governors or whatever have to say?
-what difference does having Euphy as the next queen in the place of Anis make? Euphy wants to cut the traditional tradition, which I believe none of the noble families would ever agree to, and so does Anis. Is it necessary to have a different ruler when the two have the exact same intention?
-why is Lienie a maid in training? Wasn’t she a daughter of a Baron or something? Did she lose her status of the noble family?
-why is it at the end it’s told as if Anis and Euphy still have a long way to go, when at the same time showing demonstrations of Anis’ magical tools and whatnot. Why? That should happen AFTER the revolution.

Just to name a few.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 22, 2023 9:17 AM

Apr 2015
Finally the kiss \o/

🌙 Sailor Moon 🌙

Mar 22, 2023 9:21 AM
Aug 2017
honestly, this anime started pretty good, but all the suspense and drama was wrecked by silly things, characters not dying, miss communication problems that should be solved much more easily without try to fight everyone, after the dragon was horrible.
Mar 22, 2023 9:27 AM

Aug 2019
Alright this was actually a way better ending than what I was expecting. It wrapped up surprisingly well in my opinion. So many cute and wholesome Anis and Euphie moment <3

While this show wasn't perfect, I still think it was great and really hit some feels in some points. I thought about dropping this I think near the beginning but I'm glad I didn't. This was a really cute romance >w<

I know some people are hoping for another season, but I doubt we'll get one. Either way I don't think we really need it. I'm satisfied with this ending :D
Mar 22, 2023 9:35 AM
Sep 2018
Such a masterpiece of an anime and episode The voice acting was top notch, the animation quality hit a new high the way they wrapped it up was very satisfying. Top tier writing as always, and their characters also reminded me of Mei and Kiana from Honkai Impact which I loved also they finally did the thing, peak right here.

Speaking of Immortality, in the end they implied that Anis will research it to be immortal and live alongside Euphie forever which is very nice.
This might be my favorite romance anime of all time, 10/10 I hope it gets a second season
Mar 22, 2023 9:40 AM
Mar 2022
this had a better romantic development than The Ice Guy And His Cool College and The Angel Next Door, but this last one still has one more episode and from what the manga readers said I'm not too hopeful
Mar 22, 2023 9:44 AM

Nov 2009
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
I’m sorry but this is the most unsatisfying anime ending I’ve ever seen. This show started great, I really liked the first few episodes. After Anis gets the dragon curse or something, everything goes downhill. It’s such a shame because I really want to like this show, I really do.

I don’t know how things go in the ln, but the anime feels very rushed. Here are some questions which I hope manga/ln readers can answer.

-why is it only possible for Lumie to contract (or whatever she does) to one person? Why not bless both Anis and Euphy?
-what does Anis mean by ‘wanting to fly in the sky’? Hasn’t she flown enough times with her magical broom? Does she mean she want EVERYONE to be able to fly in the sky?
-if Anis is going to be the next queen anyway, why should she care what the rich or governors or whatever have to say?
-what difference does having Euphy as the next queen in the place of Anis make? Euphy wants to cut the traditional tradition, which I believe none of the noble families would ever agree to, and so does Anis. Is it necessary to have a different ruler when the two have the exact same intention?
-why is Lienie a maid in training? Wasn’t she a daughter of a Baron or something? Did she lose her status of the noble family?
-why is it at the end it’s told as if Anis and Euphy still have a long way to go, when at the same time showing demonstrations of Anis’ magical tools and whatnot. Why? That should happen AFTER the revolution.

Just to name a few.

1. In LN, Lumi said Anis can't because she's a 'traveler' (she was isekai-ed), an individuals whose souls  don’t harbor spirits. The reason why people have different magical affinities is because they have different spirits within their souls. (This is the reason why Anis can't use magic)
2. She wants everyone to be able to fly like her easily. Her broom does allow the flight but it is impractical for most people.
3. It is necessary in order to prevent the revolution. She can use force to make them obey but how would that differ from AI method?
4. Euphie is now a royalty and she CAN use magic. That is the big different. The new system is just getting start, Noble idea about Magic won't change easily. Euphie become the queen will at least make the transition smoother. (Euphie was also supposed to become a queen in the past, make it even easier for nobles to accept her)
5. It's not strange for a noble girl to become a personal maid for Princess/Queen. It's considered a honor. They usually don't let a commoner do it.
6. The new system is just getting start. Everything won't just change over night after the demonstration.

Marina2Mar 22, 2023 10:08 AM
Mar 22, 2023 10:04 AM

Mar 2009
Liddo-kun said:
Anis and Euphie are stepsisters.

so it's now yuri and incest at the same time. Let's go!
That's not counted as incest in Japan, only blood relationships are counted.
Mar 22, 2023 10:09 AM
Mar 2016
Good ending.
Hate the build up.
Mar 22, 2023 10:20 AM

May 2015
This became so uninteresting so fast. Since the Prince arc it was very tiring to watch and little to no logic remained anymore.

And everyone just accepted Euphie as a Queen just like that? Why not make her a Queen Consort at least, no, she'll just get adopted with her own father still alive btw, and oh it's also incest now, but not blood related of course, so no worries. As if there wasn't enough tags to slap on. It's also a reincarnation, good to know.

The premise wasn't bad, and it could be something special and interesting, but it fell flat on so many levels. Even the kiss doesn't seem believable to me, like it doesn't really seem in Euiphie's character to do so, I guess? It's like they were desperately trying to justify all the genres in the last minute.

I'll give it a 4/10
Mar 22, 2023 10:27 AM

Dec 2008
It was not a great anime, but it was watchable without really having to invest in the characters or story. They were however a nice pairing and I would not mind seeing them again. 
May the Uguu be with you.

Mar 22, 2023 11:02 AM

Jan 2021
well, at least they kissed 🤷🏻‍♀️
Roxy

Mar 22, 2023 11:22 AM

May 2021
One hella finale battle there. Anis was Dragon-type so it's understandable that she would lose to the Fairy-type Euphie.

Glad we finally got the kiss we were waiting for. I didn't expect Euphie to be the dominating one but OK. Also, they're sisters now so... hell yeah, it's incest as well, show keeps getting better.

Was expecting more resistance from the nobles than some grunts but I guess that's S2 content if possible.

Mar 22, 2023 11:23 AM

Jul 2016
It will be repetitive, but I am disappointed with this far-fetched ending.

When I saw the first chapter it seemed to me that it had enormous potential, but at some point I kept watching it so as not to let it go and see if it would have something interesting to show.

I'm not saying it's bad, but I'm giving it a 7/10 for missing out on a good opportunity to be a really good series.
Mar 22, 2023 11:28 AM
Oct 2022
It's actually Yuri, what a good chapter and the passive roles of active Euphy and Anis were reversed.
Let them cut each other, so that Tilty is for me.
Mar 22, 2023 11:31 AM
Oct 2010
For all that this is painted as a happy, upbeat ending, I can't help but think that it's one step away from a disaster and that Anis would have been better off taking a page from the history she remembers and bringing about an actual revolution by raising the people who adore her up to take down the nobility root and branch. Those creeps didn't look happy at the turn of events, whether when dealing with Euphie directly or watching with constipated expressions at the unveiling of the flying gear, and there's no way that they're going to be quiet in the future.

And Euphie's going to be the next target for their repulsive intentions that they showed toward Anis, needing a successor and all that. On top of that there's no way they're not going to try and shove Anis off ostensibly to 'make use of those wonderful talents' but fully plotting to minimize any influence she has on Euphie or any aspect of the kingdom. 

I also really don't want to think about the horror elements involved in what Euphie turned herself into. Just... brr.

This was a happy ending without a happy end in sight.
Mar 22, 2023 11:31 AM

Aug 2018
I liked the ending but everything felt a bit rushed and a bit too "easy" after the dragon fight. At least this is a satisfying place to stop if it doesn't get a second season. Still hope we get more. 
Mar 22, 2023 11:45 AM

Mar 2014
Fantastic ending and I'm really glad we got a kiss !!!
Mar 22, 2023 11:56 AM
May 2020
As anime fans it's okay anime maybe 6-7/10, as Yuri fans this is 10/10 lol
Mar 22, 2023 12:01 PM

Nov 2020
definitely enjoyed this one, a great ending although expected and felt slightly rushed but it gave a satisfying enough conclusion. glad they kept the quality constant throughout all 12 episodes. 10/10 eye candy
Mar 22, 2023 12:05 PM

Oct 2010
Drama and yuri completely overpowered all other aspects of the story.
Everyone happy for the kiss but what was the deal with the dragon?
Was isekai reincarnation even needed?
Show delivered in romance but failed to deliver in everything else.
Mar 22, 2023 12:06 PM

May 2016
lol not gonna expand on that bombshell saying she was from the normal todays world????
Mar 22, 2023 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
Disappointed to be honest. Promising start but average second half. The ending felt extremely rushed. Doesn't feel like this will get S2 and maybe that's the reason?
The whole monarchy vs Nobility made 0 sense. Things just... happened... 

Not sure how Yuri kiss saves this.
Mar 22, 2023 12:36 PM
Mar 2023
The plot was still definitely a mess, could also done without the political drama. Overall the ending was like a solid 8/10 for yuri.
Mar 22, 2023 12:58 PM

Jul 2022
started off good but became shit, and the yuri felt very forced euphilia just suddenly became a lesbian ig, and she was adopted into the king's family so that's incest. L

anyway 7/10
Mar 22, 2023 12:59 PM

Jul 2021
I'm not gonna go just bcus its yuri = im gonna be satisfy w it and that satisfaction is somewhat taken away by the the 2nd half of the whole series with how its being set up.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 22, 2023 1:00 PM
May 2018
Hands down the best part of this anime was the dialogue. Most romance anime are boring with at least one character being a brain dead npc for people to auto insert but I feel like in most non Yuri-bait girls love anime the couples are a bit more interesting and the way they think and communicate is more fleshed out and this anime is no exception to that. 

But of course most anime fans gravitate either to dumb hype stories or stuff that is pseudo deep that they don’t even fully understand themselves (both of which i do appreciate at times) so stuff that doesn’t fall into those categories has a hard time getting recognized and it took anime like Bocchi the rock! being almost perfect to get some recognition. 

This anime might look like hundreds of other generic fantasy anime but I think the way it manages to deliver its story and even have an isekai element that adds to the depth of the protagonist without it becoming a complete clustefuck and most specially the way the protagonist were able to develop and express their love to each other is why I personally appreciated it.
AnimendezMar 22, 2023 3:00 PM
Mar 22, 2023 1:18 PM

Oct 2018
Phew, this final episode really saved the anime from being a bit above average and instead pushed it into worthwhile for sure. After the last couple episodes I didn't expect that much but the studio really put their heart into this ending.
Mar 22, 2023 1:36 PM

Dec 2022
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! QUE LINDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
No puedo creer que se haya terminado :,(.
Disfruté demasiado este anime, fué una sensación inolvidable.
Personalmente, mi capitulo favorito (creo que ya sabemos porqué😏 xdd)
Muy buen capitulo y Gran anime :,).
Mar 22, 2023 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
The show was fine I guess, I liked the first few episodes but then for some reason it lost my interest, at the very least it gets some extra points for showing an actual kiss.
Mar 22, 2023 1:55 PM

Sep 2009
I was pretty angry and how forced the drama was in the last two arcs. But at least production was consistently decent, action was good and we got actual GL instead of tons of teasing for once. Still, it was my favourite series for the first half, than it lost a lot of credit but regained a bit of it for the final. 

Now I just hope "I'm In Love with Villianess" won't get butchered. 
Mar 22, 2023 1:56 PM

Nov 2014
This anime went downhill really bad near the end. Shame, it was very promising. At least the ending itself is nice. One thing I didn't like bout it is role reversal - I prefer Anis to be cheeky and aggressive.
Mar 22, 2023 2:02 PM

Jun 2009
What a truly awful final quarter. I honestly assumed it was an anime original ending, which it kind of still is as the light novels are ongoing, but it's mainly adapting the third and fouth volumes in three episodes, after taking nine episodes to do the first two.

What was the point of Euphie taking the throne, when they worked together and just overthrew the magical establishment anyways? They could have done that with Anis as queen, without dooming the poor girl to eternity as a amnesic spirit. They even commit to the lesbian relationship, which is great, but kind of ignores the need for royal heirs, which was the main issue Anis was going to have with taking the throne.

How on earth did a girl who started the series as a gold ranked adventurer, before then getting dragon powers, lose to a girl who seemed to have never fought anything until halfway through the show, and whose main martial contribution was a big gust of air to get them behind the dragon? Reminded me of a meme about the final fight in Life is Strange: an Army veteran and a girl who can see the future are no match for an art history teacher.

Also, pretty much zero girl genius-ing or magical revolutions in the entire show, until the final montage. The two primary conflicts of the show were about the right of succession. I really kind of expected a show focussed on magitek and lesbians.
Mar 22, 2023 2:11 PM

Feb 2021
YES a very wholesome ending with yuri. Definetely going to be reading the manga after this! Loved this show.
Mar 22, 2023 2:31 PM

May 2015
BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I've always loved this series since reading the manga but this anime adaptation was beautiful. This final episode in particularly was 10/10. I kept tearing up over and over at each scene, and then that ending! AH! And they even did the same thing as in the OP where they look at each other, hands held, and run off! 

The fight, the emotions, the CUTE AS FUCK KISSES!!!! I like the fact Anis mentioned she'll do something about the immortality. Even becoming immortal herself if it comes down to it. And tbh with Anis's dragon powers I wouldnt be surprised if she would become immortal as well as I swear they mentioned she was cursed to become a dragon. And the fact she actually revealed she's a reincarnate was great. You never see that in isekai and it was the perfect time for that reveal.  

Also its confirmed, EUPHIE TOP!! LMAO!! I kept seeing the meme but so far she never really seemed assertive but Euphie is definitely the top in the relationship.

I seriously need to read the light novel for this so I can get more! These two are 100% going in my top 3 favourite couples.
DarknessRealityMar 22, 2023 2:47 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 22, 2023 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was definitely better than 9-11ish were, but I'm still left feeling disappointed. The series was a 9 for me at the beginning of the season and had a slow, bitter decline starting around midway. I'm a softie for the kisses (and the implied sex!!), so I want to give it a score of 7, but I feel a 6 is what it actually deserves...

As much as I loved the tender scenes, again, what's with the sudden flip of Anis' character?? She went from being so bold that she'd declare her attraction to Euphie in front of their parents, to getting flustered over a kiss. Her reaction to the kiss didn't make much sense to me (and of course, I'd expect her to be the top the one taking initiative), but it was cute nonetheless.

And Euphie's romantic monologues felt forced, honestly. There wasn't much affection between them in the last few episodes, so her declaration of love felt a bit sudden. I wish the writers had put more care into developing their relationship instead of rushing it like this.

That anticlimactic "duel" between Anis and Euphie didn't help my feeling that the ending was rushed. This anime would've benefitted from having a 13th episode, but it was already hard to redeem it at this point, anyway. It started out strong with great pacing and character interactions and all, but just fell apart after the dragon arc.

Yeah, 6/10, honestly...
Mar 22, 2023 3:02 PM

Sep 2018
A super lovely show, with a super sugary sweet over the top ending.

Some of the in between stuff was rather forced and highly contrived but hey we were really all just here to see love blossom and this show actually properly delivered on that front.

For that alone I'm happy to rate this show more highly than I otherwise might.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Mar 22, 2023 3:09 PM

Apr 2022
I kissed my step-sis and I liked it! 🎶🎵

Anyway, this anime was pretty boring and I didn't care for it. Some great moments are there, but they're buried in the sea of mediocrity, so overall I'd sum it up with "whatever".
If you're really into cute anime girls, then you'd probably get more out of it, but as for me - not impressed.
Mar 22, 2023 3:27 PM
May 2019
What a disappointing anime
Mar 22, 2023 3:50 PM
Nov 2020
I LOVE WHOLESOME YURI MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE 🥰
Mar 22, 2023 3:55 PM

Jan 2009
Really enjoyed this series. The sudden change in atmosphere between episodes 9 and 11 were pretty jarring but I don't think they were that bad. Better than things be stagnant anyways. Overall a solid 8/10 from me.
Mar 22, 2023 4:03 PM

Oct 2007
hard to decide, since I only have space for one more person in favorites... added Euphie, because she aggressively started the kissing on screen. lol

really glad the anime had the courage to show all the yuri kisses that happened this episode. The only other anime I could remember that had a lip kissing scenes is Bloom Into You.
Liddo-kunMar 22, 2023 4:19 PM
Mar 22, 2023 4:13 PM
Oct 2018
I feel so validated for calling out how stupid this setup was last episode when they literally do the exact same thing I said, but they needlessly fight each other and do the spirit contract for no reason.

As for how anis starting a revolution would be different than Al? She wouldn't need to kill innocent people to do it. She already is the leader. She can say fall in line or be exiled and if they really can't accept that, they can try and revolt but good luck winning against the dragonslayer and strongest mage in the kingdom as well as the entire military whose lives they saved doubelhandedly.

Like, the show clearly wanted an emotional confrontation between euphie and anis but the author just could not figure out how to make that happen in a way that makes any sense and it's a complete shame because they assassinated anis's character completely in order to force it. And I should mention it was anis's character that was carrying the whole show to begin with so it's not the piece you want to sacrifice.

Maybe one day, we will get just one fucking good yuri anime, but that day is not today. Credit for them actually kissing instead of just implying but never confirming things.

Also people keep bringing up two queens and lineage but royalty adopted heirs all the time and even in this show it's clearly not unusual. If they had stupidly kept the kingdom going (which they didn't), they could just adopt an heir. Problem solved.
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 PM
Jul 2020
ending wasn't that good it looks like it was speed ran to the end so that they can end it in 12 episodes i can't even find the end of the manga so i have a theory that manga never finished i think they picked up project half way thru then they asked creator to finish it on the spot before the manga i feel like it would be even better if they gave them a bit more time
Mar 22, 2023 4:36 PM

Sep 2018
Nice that they didn't shy away from the yuri, pleasantly surprised. Overall, a pretty good anime in a mixed season.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

96 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » How different is the anime to the light novel? Is it better or worse? How so? (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady)

Something_More - Yesterday

5 by tutocriticapollo »»
Yesterday, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2023

180 by S-Lumiere »»
Jan 31, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

140 by dhell26 »»
Jan 26, 6:45 PM

» Has the anime covered all the LN Content?

Kitsune_089 - Mar 22, 2023

12 by DazeFire »»
Jan 18, 3:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.