Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2023 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
A new year, and a new drawing for Naoto, plus Nagatoro's deal of a kiss taken seriously. The now 3rd Year student thinking of his first collage drawing of the year, and Nagatoro suggesting that she model for him, while Naoto is OK with it, Nagatoro goes for the raunchy competition swimsuit. With every drawing Naoto gets better at it, but this causes the 2nd Year to have some back pains, and Naoto giving her a massage is only apt amongst her teasing. Nagatoro deciding to join the Judo Club to beat Orihara and get the rewarded kiss, she is desperate for it, but that counts if Naoto wants to acclaim it fair and square.

The best winggirl has arrived: Sunomiya, being in the same middle school art club as Hachioji-senpai. Having heard of their commotion just before she came in, she would assume that they were in a relationship. Well, this is half-true anyways, and Sunomiya catches Nagatoro's idiosyncrasies quick, being the casual girl that she is. Of course, Gamo would think that Naoto's two-timing Nagatoro (which isn't the case), and Sunomiya is just like President again being her cousin. What are the odds that someone older left and someone younger came in having the exact same traits?

Nagatoro being the goddess that changed Naoto's world, and Gamo's pestering that frames the demon having a massive new rival, it's change on many fronts. But on the topic of love, fighting for what truly matters: love, judo, art, will love triumph everything they've fought for thus far?

Fight for love, all the way through.
KANLen09Mar 4, 2023 11:12 AM
Mar 4, 2023 9:37 AM
Oct 2022
Manga chapters used for this episode: 82;83;84

Great episode as always! We progress lighting fast, and it will be even faster cuz Hana
Love to see the greatest wingwoman get animated, she has a soothing voice.

Also we got the senpai family name drop too.

Mar 4, 2023 10:09 AM

Mar 2021
Love how Nagatoro messes with Naoto to give her a message and now that Sunomiya has joined the Art club its going to be fun seeing her interact with Nagatoro
Mar 4, 2023 11:01 AM
Oct 2022
it was perfect down to the last minute detail
Mar 4, 2023 11:01 AM
Jun 2020
Sayumi didn't disappointed on Hana. Can't wait for the actual date (is this allowed in RomCom?).
Mar 4, 2023 11:06 AM

Nov 2016
Did they give Nagatoro more 🎂?

If Senpai was feistier he would've clapped those cheeks fight there

I mean we all know that drawing is just foreplay, as Jack and Rose.

Nagatoro's reaction to kouhai Sunomiya was priceless. The latter adds a funny new dynamic. The double shacking gag was great, lmao.

And man, when exhibitionism runs in the family

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2023 11:23 AM
Sep 2022
Excellent episode with great pacing, but providing that this season is 12 episodes, I am getting nervous that they will have to rush the next arc (for spoiler reasons I will not name it but manga readers know)
Mar 4, 2023 11:54 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It was fun seeing Nagatoro and Sunomiya doing the noodle arm dance.
Mar 4, 2023 12:17 PM

May 2020
Dude was almost on top of Nagatoro, but he didn't do nothing.. talk about him being him lol.

President's Lil sis is here, and she has the hobbies of her sister.. we're not talking about her interest in drawing paintings here, to be clear. Though she's fun and plenty assertive, in a good way that is.
Mar 4, 2023 12:28 PM
May 2021
Peak ep, what can I sayyy just vibes!!
Mar 4, 2023 12:34 PM

Jan 2018
Senpai not wearing those glasses makes it feel like something is missing... Guess he'll be rocking the lenses for a while.

The entire dynamic changes when a new challenger member joins the art club which originally only had Naoto. Wonder how this will work.

I'm going to miss Sana now that she has graduated but looks like her cousin will more than makeup for it in the long run. Excited. Sad only 2 episodes left tho.
Mar 4, 2023 12:40 PM

Mar 2010
I love the new gal.. I LOVE the new GAL!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 4, 2023 1:06 PM
Feb 2023
I just started watching the series this week, and I absolutely love it. But sometimes it feels like it's being rushed along just a bit. Like last episode Nagatoro brought up the kiss and it *seemed* like it'd be a while before that happens, but now idk. Seems like that may just happen before the end of the season.
Mar 4, 2023 1:14 PM
Aug 2020
It's usually risky to introduce new characters so late into the story, but Hana is simply amazing.
Mar 4, 2023 1:14 PM

Feb 2019
Nagatoro swim suit was so hot lol. Loved how yandere she got today at the thought of someone else joining the club. Things are getting spicy between she and naoto can’t wait for next week
Mar 4, 2023 2:52 PM

Jun 2015
So good so wholesome
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 4, 2023 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Nagatoro swim suit was so hot lol. Loved how yandere she got today at the thought of someone else joining the club. Things are getting spicy between she and naoto can’t wait for next week

Swimsuit edition, we watching the same show?
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 4, 2023 3:02 PM
May 2020
that assertive personality really does run in the family
Mar 4, 2023 4:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Nagatarou is 200% pure simp material 

Mar 4, 2023 4:52 PM

May 2019
So now we have president 2.0 in Sunomiya. I thought that was the president's sister but it's actually her cousin. Nagatoro did freak out a bit and Gamo really teased her. This episode reminded more of season 1 with the outlandish antics/reactions which I missed a bit. Also, while the president is gone, her cousin seems to have similar mannerisms such as her being ok getting nude so in a way she is still around.

Sunomiya proposed for Naoto to take Nagatoro on a date, hopefully that happens soon as there are only 2 episodes left.
Mar 4, 2023 5:21 PM
Feb 2022
La prima de la presidenta es su viva imagen. El baile no decepciono. Invítala a salir senpai.
Mar 4, 2023 5:39 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Senpai is now a 3rd year! Thinking about what to draw for the first thing in his 3rd year. He asks Nagatoro to model for him, she agrees but goes off to change into another outfit, her swimsuit. Nagatoro also says that she will join the Judo club so she can beat Orihara and get that kiss from Senpai that she is deadly serious about.

Sunomiya shows up and has a striking resemblance to her older cousin the former prez of the art club. I also loved the part where Nagatoro and Sunomiya were shaking together. In sync. We also get more of a confirmation that Hana and Sana are related as the younger seems to also prefer to model in the nude as well.

Orihara and Maki teasing Nagatoro over senpai was kinda funny. Sunomiya also being the best winggirl rn as she recommendeds that Nagatoro and him go on a date!

Loving this so far!!

Mar 4, 2023 5:46 PM

Feb 2021
ooooo some competition. Nagatoro and Sunomiya are going to be fun watching interact with each other.
Mar 4, 2023 6:09 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Gotta love how Naoto is straight up asking Nagatoro to be his model without much hesitation, goes to show how far he’s come, but of course Nagatoro went with her swimsuit and then proceeded to have him massage her back lol. And finally the Art Club President’s cousin Sunomiya enters the fray, and she immediately fits right in with her imitating Nagatoro’s squiggly dance, and later she strips revealing she’s not far from the President in booba powers lol.

But that was just the surface of Sunomiya’s greatness, after observing Naoto’s art of Nagatoro it turns out she’s gonna be a wingwoman instead of competition for Naoto which is amazing already, love the way she worded things like “a goddess who’s changed your whole world” lol and she’s already trying to get the two of them to date each other, I already really like this girl lol. And Nagatoro having those moments with Gamo and Orihara were really funny, I love how Orihara just doesn’t care and goes straight to asking the real questions with no remorse lol, we got two great new girls to help out the main couple and I can’t wait for more.

And man.. only two weeks left, I’m not ready to say goodbye again lol. And as a final note, love to see sus in the subs again lol, such a classic at this point.
Mar 4, 2023 6:12 PM
Oct 2019
Fantastic developments. Hate waiting a whole week for the next episodes
Mar 4, 2023 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
Nagatoro was so happy when Senpai asked her to model 💞💞

He went down kinda low with that massage 😳

Senpai still keeps reaching for the glasses lol, love the little sound effect when he pushes on the frames that aren't there.

Nagatoro is bold and insistent about the kiss, now it's up to senpai to do it!

So having big boobs and being very uhh, philosophical runs in the former president's family tree. Loved the squiggle dance 🤣

It's that very first sketch of Nagatoro that senpai made when he was so nervous, he couldn't even draw her thighs properly. They've come a long way~

It made me sad thinking about Nagatoro being in the judo club and barely hanging out in the art club room anymore, but Nagatoro seems determined to do both. Well, let's see how it works out next week. Can't wait for more, but definitely sad about there being only 2 episodes left!!
Mar 4, 2023 6:41 PM

Dec 2022
boy oh boy poor Nagatoro simply cannot escape the curse that extremely forward and extremely... uh... well endowed family lol
Mar 4, 2023 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
Did they give Nagatoro more 🎂?
They definitely did imo her butt and thighs didn't look that big before
Mar 4, 2023 8:19 PM
Feb 2021
Banger EP as usual. Its really nice that things actually happen in this show compared to literally every other waifu bait show. But this one manages to go even further beyond waifu bait.
Mar 4, 2023 8:43 PM

Oct 2017
That's senpai's sister alright, they are alike.
Mar 4, 2023 9:55 PM

Sep 2018
I was kinda expecting this season to be a slog because of the lower animation quality, but these last few episodes have passed by quicker than I thought. Someone mentioned that 3 chapters are adapted this episode, I think the pacing feels just right. I hope mini-buchou stays in the club. I'm gonna save this screenshot and see if I can meme it later.
Mar 4, 2023 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Less than three minutes for Hana to steal the episode. Good to see she also shares the same love her cousin has for nudism.
Mar 5, 2023 1:26 AM
Oct 2022
ClMarshmallow said:
I was kinda expecting this season to be a slog because of the lower animation quality, but these last few episodes have passed by quicker than I thought. Someone mentioned that 3 chapters are adapted this episode, I think the pacing feels just right. I hope mini-buchou stays in the club. I'm gonna save this screenshot and see if I can meme it later.

Hana Sunomiya is here to stay, even as of right now (CH123) she is still in the picture.
And thank Nanashi-sama she still there, she is the greatest wingwoman. she got the picture of whats going on in 5secs. "So, I see this is your love nest Senpai" ,"Its because you met her Senpai, this Goddess/Muse changed your world"

Everybody can see that they are HEAD OVER HEELS for eachother but not the main cast lol

Mar 5, 2023 3:28 AM
Jan 2021
HASHAHAHAHAHQAHHAHAHAHAHHA IRENG
Mar 5, 2023 4:00 AM

Feb 2014
It's a new school new year, but it's business as usual for Naoto in the art club room, as he was pretty willing of asking Nagatoro to model for him. It's a good thing he ask her, as she went to change into her competition swimsuit this time to model in, which always looks sexy on her. Despite his initial shock and surprise, he made a nice portrait of her.

As Nagatoro was teasing Naoto again about the kiss reward she told him in the previous episode, The door opened up to reveal a new club member, Sunomiya. I wrongly thought she was Bucho's younger sister, but she's actually her younger cousin. Either way, she's just as gifted in the breast department as her older cousin and was just as willing to pose fully nude as well before being refused. XD

It's also nice to see Nagatoro showing her commitment in joining the judo club again and trying to get back to her former prime, along with Gamo joining up with her. Gamo was in top form in this episode, teasing Nagatoro when she talked to Orihari about Naoto, making for plenty of amusing and funny moments.

Nagatoro will be more busy now, but she's still determined to tease her precious Senpai as much as she can. Overall, a nice and satisfying episode. =)
Mar 5, 2023 4:36 AM
Sep 2022
Man the part where they kept spamming the sound effect of Senpai adjusting his glasses when he has no glasses on made me absolutely lose it. 🤣
Mar 5, 2023 5:27 AM

Oct 2016
Thus begins the regular appearance of eldritch Nagatoro.

The GOAT, the legend of a wingwoman is finally here, Hana Sunomiya.

Can't wait for the remaining episodes of the season. *Squiggly Dances*
Mar 5, 2023 8:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is the episode for anyone that wanted to see more of Nagatoro's ass... new girl will be a nice addition to the club, perfect nudist replacement xD
Mar 5, 2023 11:40 AM
Mar 2015
A challenger appears between our couple
Mar 5, 2023 11:42 AM

May 2021
the president’s cousin seems like a great addition to the already stacked lineup of wingmen that are all the side characters lmao
noodle Nagatoro never gets old and the synchronised squiggle dance was the perfection serotonin boost in my current household Covid quarantine 
sad that it’s coming to an end but hopeful for a season 3 as romcoms that get past the one season curse seem to get a fair amount of sequel seasons 
Mar 5, 2023 11:55 AM

Dec 2018
It's a new year for Senpai and Nagatoro! Finally Senpai family name are reveal! Only his first name are still unknown.
Oh, that girl is actually buchou's cousin.... Okay...

Mar 5, 2023 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
Their almost-kiss is interrupted as middle school kouhai Hana ‎Sunomiya enters (also adding his surname to "Senpai"). She has more to offer as a model, with Nagatoro going to join another club, she'll be the one modelling for him. With her mannerisms and attitudes towards love and art, she is certainly the president's cousin.
Gamou is just messing with Nagatoro and Orihara is taking it up as the truth.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 5, 2023 5:05 PM

Aug 2019
LMAO, that massage. She’s just asking for it at that point
Mar 6, 2023 9:42 AM

Jul 2019
Hana is a great addition to the cast. At first I thought she was going to be a rival of sorts but she's a wingwoman! Nice, it might be what Naoto needs.

Gamou-chan was hilarious this episode.
Mar 6, 2023 12:04 PM
Nov 2021
love this new girl, we need more of her. :)
Mar 6, 2023 2:28 PM

Oct 2017
This episode is actually great. Finally something is going to happen with Nagatoro relationship with Senapi.
Mar 6, 2023 5:51 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like Hachiouji really didn't think she was serious about aiming for that kiss...
Nagatoro seems to think she might have a rival now, but since its the cousin of president probably not.
Mar 6, 2023 6:41 PM

Aug 2014
Nagatoro was looking very curvy-delicious in this episode.  And that tan of hers just makes the curves appear more yummy  :)
Mar 7, 2023 11:16 AM

Mar 2021
Sunomiya is here finally!

It's crazy how well this episode aligns with the newest chapter....

Mar 7, 2023 1:04 PM
May 2021
President nº2 is kinda good buddy for this all
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2023

172 by mihasuboch »»
Apr 14, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Feb 25, 2023

103 by DemonChicken123 »»
Apr 3, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2023

85 by LieutenantPanda8 »»
Apr 2, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

170 by Luckar »»
Mar 9, 8:49 AM

» Where i think this season problem lies

Dlmc - Jan 15, 2023

24 by AGLucas »»
Feb 17, 1:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.