Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2023 5:16 PM

Feb 2021
Hmmm what is your favorite Manwha you have ever read? Mine would be Solo Leveling but that a pretty common answer so probably Leviathan, it has really good art and its really easy to binge read. What is your guys' favorite Manwha? Let me know down below :)

Mod Edit: Removed advertising
KayKimiiApr 27, 2023 3:08 PM
Mar 1, 2023 7:01 PM

Oct 2020
too many too pick from
but for now, ill say
roxana :)

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Mar 1, 2023 7:11 PM

Jan 2021
I'd probably have to go with Lookism tbh, I adore the series ngl.
Mar 1, 2023 9:21 PM

Aug 2010
I haven't read almost any, so I guess Solo Leveling by default, but I did enjoy the Tower of God anime.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Mar 1, 2023 9:58 PM

Sep 2022
Idk, It's hard to choose. It's between either Sweet Home or Who Made Me A Princess.
Mar 1, 2023 10:51 PM

May 2021
The one and only Tower of God :)

But I need to mention Who Made Me a Princess. This manhwa is just made different. I love the story and relationship so much ^////^

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Mar 2, 2023 12:30 AM

Apr 2015
Definitely Tower of God, although Kubera (severely underrated) is an easy second for me.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Mar 2, 2023 2:05 PM

Jul 2021
Most favourite is Solo Leveling, and then some other favourites would be:

Mar 2, 2023 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
The Descending Moon at the Foot of the Mountain, or About Death, something like that.
Mar 2, 2023 2:22 PM

Sep 2021
I've read only 3 manhwa but i'd say The Horizon
Mar 2, 2023 5:53 PM

Dec 2020
i haven't read many but i thought "Bastard" was kind of cool the idea was interesting and i read it in like a day
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
Mar 2, 2023 6:19 PM

Apr 2013
Fang_Tooth said:
i haven't read many but i thought "Bastard" was kind of cool the idea was interesting and i read it in like a day

Honestly the good thing with manhwa is that most of them feel like that, where you're like, "I need to know what's happening next", or they go by fast. Must have something to do with the way stories are set up, or the paneling, or maybe it's the color.
Mar 2, 2023 6:53 PM

Dec 2020
Kazzeon said:
Fang_Tooth said:

Honestly the good thing with manhwa is that most of them feel like that, where you're like, "I need to know what's happening next", or they go by fast. Must have something to do with the way stories are set up, or the paneling, or maybe it's the color.

yeah i like that aspect about them, they end up being way quicker reads it's great
i think it's mostly the paneling where one page in manga has multiple panels when with manhwa it's far less reading and more actions being taken like it's animated then proceeds to leave you on a cliffhanger
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
Mar 3, 2023 7:56 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
There's so many things I'd like to say but I can't understand and horrible mix up with Korean names

Mar 3, 2023 9:44 PM

Aug 2019
I haven't read a lot of manhwa, but it could be argued that "Demon Diary" was one of the first things I read that then led to me getting into manga. It's been a while since I've read that one and "Angel Diary" so I'm not sure how well they'd hold up now. I enjoyed "Dallaeya" and "For Your Love." "Like a Butterfly" was also another series that I had my eye on. It was still ongoing when I got into it, but looks like it's completed now so I'll have to pick it back up again one of these days.
Mar 3, 2023 10:00 PM

Dec 2019
The Horizon, managed to broke me in only 21 chapters
Mar 4, 2023 7:38 PM
Jun 2019
no home or the eve festival, really liked lookism too but rn I have no clue what's going on lol
Mar 4, 2023 8:10 PM
Jun 2021
Dusk Howler. I really like the plot and the characters.
Mar 4, 2023 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
havent read much so far, but maybe villains are destined to die
Mar 4, 2023 11:42 PM

Nov 2020
i think for me it's villains are destined to die, roxana, and how to get my husband on my side

"行 到 水 穷 处 , 坐 看 云 起 时" - 王維

("When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds" - Wang Wei)

Mar 16, 2023 7:18 PM

Mar 2023
Solo Leveling is REALLY tempting regardless of how generic it is because it is simply that good. Along with that, I'm a long-time supporter of Tower Of God & Lookism holding deep adoration for both series. I'm going to have to say God of Highschool however, the storytelling is outstanding and it makes you fall in love with many of the characters. When "certain events" happened at the time for me and in my state of mind at the time it was genuinely one of the most heart-wrenching things OR most touching scenes I had ever read in a manhwa. Plus the fighting scenes somehow managed to be so incredibly enticing every time one came along.

The pacing in the anime really didn't do the series justice, I enjoyed rereading the manhwa much more than watching the anime.
~♡~ Wonderful to meet you, feel free to add me I love making friends ! ~♡~

Mar 17, 2023 1:12 AM
Aug 2021
Has to be The Horizon – I bet you've read that as well.
Mar 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Aug 2012
Second Life Ranker (I've read over 500 chapter of the web novel, and need to finish the 260-ish left that I have to read to finish it, but it gets really amazing in the web novel, but I first fell in love with the series via the manhwa. There are so many unexpected twists and turns in the story and it gets so damn addicting!). 
Mar 17, 2023 2:49 AM

Jul 2021
Lilith. Because uh reasons. I read it for the plot.
Mar 18, 2023 12:57 PM

Feb 2023
Solo Levelling!! 
Mar 25, 2023 1:10 AM

Aug 2020
I highly recommend checking out I Became the Tyrant of a Defense Game, a hidden gem that will surprise you with its unique blend of tower defense strategy, political intrigue, and character development. Don't be fooled by its generic name and seemingly average plot about isekai - this manhwa is an absolute standout that's sure to impress even the most discerning readers. The game world is incredibly challenging, and MC must use his knowledge and skills to defend his tower and navigate the complex relationships and politics among the game's various factions. With stunning art, engaging characters, and thrilling battle scenes, I Became the Tyrant of a Defense Game is a must-read for fans of challenging almost impossible strategic gameplay and immersive storytelling.

Mar 30, 2023 3:25 AM

Jun 2017
The Horizon
Kiss Wood
Diamond Dust

I've haven't finished White Angels Have no Wings yet, but it's surprisingly entertaining so far.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 30, 2023 4:20 AM

May 2018
Read too many i only remember a few names so ig they be favs

Return of the mount hua sect
Volcanic age
Tale of a scribe who retires to the country side
Medical return
Overgeared (the novel is certainly my favourite)

from shoujo category
Villainess turns the hour glass
How raeliana ended up in duke's mansion
The villainess lives twice
The lady's butler

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜"
Signature by -Tony-

Mar 30, 2023 4:21 AM

May 2018
duchessliz87 said:
Second Life Ranker (I've read over 500 chapter of the web novel, and need to finish the 260-ish left that I have to read to finish it, but it gets really amazing in the web novel, but I first fell in love with the series via the manhwa. There are so many unexpected twists and turns in the story and it gets so damn addicting!).
I need some spoilers on this , is there chara dev of the mc ? like does MC show more humor instead of staying all cold and lifeless he is. Oh and is there good romance ?

Signature by -Tony-

Mar 30, 2023 4:55 AM

May 2021
https://myanimelist.net/manga/131338/Whale_Star__The_Gyeongseong_Mermaid

No second guesses for me here

Pls don't write animeS or mangaS >.< // + <50 man(g/hw/hu)a not in MAL. // Join my >manga club< here!

Mar 30, 2023 8:05 AM

Aug 2012
NaTsu879 said:
duchessliz87 said:
I need some spoilers on this , is there chara dev of the mc ? like does MC show more humor instead of staying all cold and lifeless he is. Oh and is there good romance ?
It'd be a massive spoiler to tell you lol but...
Mar 30, 2023 8:07 AM

May 2018
duchessliz87 said:
NaTsu879 said:
ah i see , sigh his brother is more capable than him, thanks for the spoilers though >.<

Signature by -Tony-

Mar 30, 2023 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
My favorites are Surviving Romance and Sweet Home!
removed-userJul 14, 2023 8:18 PM
Mar 30, 2023 9:57 AM

Aug 2012
NaTsu879 said:
duchessliz87 said:
ah i see , sigh his brother is more capable than him, thanks for the spoilers though >.<
Jeong-woo being more capable than Cain? OMG that's hilarious! His brother was a trusting idiot who willingly trusted people who were skeevy as hell and were clearly not trustworthy or dependable and his destruction was his own damn fault! Not to mention the fact that the woman he 'loved' was a piece of sh*t who was clearly using him! Cain has a soft spot for his brother who was an absolute idiot, but that doesn't mean he can't see his brother's faults. Plus, there is a whole lot of sh*t that goes on that I didn't hint at because it ruins the fun of the story. But I'll just say this:
Mar 30, 2023 10:00 AM

May 2018
duchessliz87 said:
NaTsu879 said:
Jeong-woo being more capable than Cain? OMG that's hilarious! His brother was a trusting idiot who willingly trusted people who were skeevy as hell and were clearly not trustworthy or dependable and his destruction was his own damn fault! Not to mention the fact that the woman he 'loved' was a piece of sh*t who was clearly using him! Cain has a soft spot for his brother who was an absolute idiot, but that doesn't mean he can't see his brother's faults. Plus, there is a whole lot of sh*t that goes on that I didn't hint at because it ruins the fun of the story. But I'll just say this:
Hmmm I think you misunderstood me , I kinda agree with what u said though.

Signature by -Tony-

Apr 7, 2023 4:30 PM

Aug 2013
Easy top 5:

1) ELECEED
2) Overgeared 2020
3) The Return of Mount Hua Sect
4) Return of the Mad Demon
5) Teenage Mercenary

& Yeah I like Solo Leveling aswell, but for the sake of mentioning others :p

*edit = I forgot 1 to mention -> Leveling with the Gods
CoaghimApr 7, 2023 4:47 PM
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
What Happens Inside the Dungeon
Apr 12, 2023 3:26 AM

Feb 2019
Your Letter. 
Diamond Dust and The Horizon get an honorable mention because the story simply wrecked me in pieces.
Who Made Me a Princess was a fun read. Probably the most popular manhwa of the shoujo genre.

I'm currently reading 7 manhwa:
- Baby Tyrant (fun and ok)
- Why Don't I Have Anyone By My Side (love the story, wholesome cast)
- Love Doesn't Matter (the art is gorgeous but the story is questionable)
- Born As The Second Daughter (gorgeous art and cast)
- Broken Ring: This Marriage Will Fail Anyway (gosh, the angst in this one is too much)

- Betrayal of Dignity 
- Serena
Enemies to lovers trope, although I'm not really fan of 'Pride and Prejudice'. For now, Serena is the one that's most interesting to read.

Apr 17, 2023 10:03 AM

Apr 2023
Solo Leveling is always a comfort manga to read over and over again.

But also, ELECEED!!!! (I feel not many people know it). It's an absolute joy to read.
banner-sig-copy

Anime analysis & fun chats :) Visit my Youtube @yume.kairi

Apr 19, 2023 4:07 AM
Feb 2023
Sweet home and Killing Stalking
Apr 19, 2023 4:39 AM

Feb 2020
Tower of God definitely.
Apr 19, 2023 7:56 AM

Jan 2021
Tower of God is by far the best Manhwa.
Apr 20, 2023 3:28 AM

Aug 2012
I'm still new to the whole manhwa thing. I can list all of them in one hand lol. I haven't finished any of them yet, and have put them all on hold at the moment except for one. 
So right now, my favorite one is Villains Are Destined to Die. Currently waiting for vol. 3 to release~ 
Apr 23, 2023 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
Inso's Law. Ham Dan-I is a national treasure and needs to be protected at all costs.
Apr 23, 2023 10:50 PM

Mar 2015
I have to say The Boxer. Reading that final chapter on the Webtoon app with the BGM playing hit me pretty hard in the feels, pun intended lol.

But like others have recommended, I've also enjoyed Solo Leveling!
Apr 29, 2023 7:18 PM

Jun 2012
Welcome to Room 305. Made me laugh more than any other manhwa.
"The f**ker who goes round beating people to a pulp. He thinks it'll never happen to himself. But there's gonna be a day when the f**ker gets f**king beaten to a pulp too. But that day's f**king today and the guy doing the beating is a f**king c**t." - Sang-hoon, Breathless (2009)

More topics from this board

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

14 by Eziprez »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

380 by Kkulpanda »»
6 hours ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

9 by Shirayukin »»
Yesterday, 6:55 PM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 3:20 PM

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Yesterday, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.