Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Zebiantes is a strange character imo. She looks tough but can also be rather vulnerable. Seems she and Marika doesn't get along well.

Oh and it looks like even Dariel has lewd reactions about pretty girls, typical for a protagonist in this type of anime. That double slap was totally deserved. Still, Zebiantes and her skills are not to be underestimated.  
Feb 25, 2023 5:30 AM

Apr 2014
Dariel: DOUBLE Mochi!!
Gran: O〜ppai〜〜

Like father like son.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 25, 2023 6:18 AM
Jan 2021
I love her so much.

Feb 25, 2023 6:22 AM

Apr 2010
Gran stops a fight,and the main had some sexy trouble which you normally expect from a harem main.
At least Marika didn't get that angry but she did show a lot of angre this episode, and all of it was totally deserved.
A new mithril deal was also reached tho after a embarrassing scene for the main.  
Feb 25, 2023 7:26 AM

Jul 2017
Zebiantes of the Floral Wind, of the Demon Army's Four Generals arrives without notice, and leapfrogs both Dariel and Rizet out of their comfort zones.

Trying to ridicule Dariel is getting yourself destroyed by Malika, and Zebiantes narrowingly avoided death many a times, requesting the mythril that they found, to be taken away by force. Zebiantes can be kinda of a tsundere, knowing full well that she won't admit defeat until she got what she bargained for. But she cannot overstay her welcome, for Dariel must attend to Laidy's Hero party and make sure that they avoid detection of each other at all costs.

But it looks like keeping each other away was a mistake for Dariel, encoutnering both women in the baths and earning each other's slaps in the process. Knowing that he cannot hide his identity any longer and fearing of reprisal, Malika was the first woman in his life to trust him, huiman or demon. And the feud between Laidy and Zebiantes is not done, unless coupled with a duel to settle their grievances with Dariel standing as witness. Even going as far as as to request Sakai to develop the mythril sword in one night, this proves too much for him. Of course, like father like son, and Gran jumps out for a couple of boob feels, only to stop a tragedy from befalling him as playtime for the little one.

If this goes on, looks like Dariel will be able to achieve peace betwee humans and demonkin. Keep on working at it.
Feb 25, 2023 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Zebiantes was as amazing as I thought she’d be lol. She’s like a big baby. Marika really had her shook the entire episode 😂 you better stand up for your man, love to see it.

I didn’t think leidy and zebiantes would find out each other’s identity so quick though, now the cat’s out the bag. I hope Zebiantes can keep her mouth shut, last thing we need is MORE of these generals showing up, especially the one with a crush on Dariel

One drop of sweat and I’d be content
Marinate1016Feb 25, 2023 8:18 AM
Feb 25, 2023 10:46 AM

Sep 2009
Marinate1016 said:
Zebiantes was as amazing as I thought she’d be lol. She’s like a big baby. Marika really had her shook the entire episode 😂 you better stand up for your man, love to see it.

I didn’t think leidy and zebiantes would find out each other’s identity so quick though, now the cat’s out the bag. I hope Zebiantes can keep her mouth shut, last thing we need is MORE of these generals showing up, especially the one with a crush on Dariel

One drop of sweat and I’d be content

Malika alone can deal with all of them probably -=)
Feb 25, 2023 12:03 PM
May 2017
Too bad they didn't include the scene in the manga where Zebiantes trembling so much she spilled the drink poured by Marika when she came to Dariel's house for the first time, that was so hilarious. She always trembles whenever Marika is near her.
Feb 25, 2023 12:46 PM
Aug 2022
Absolutely love this episode!
Feb 25, 2023 12:58 PM

Mar 2010
I'm curious about how strong Dariels wife is.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 25, 2023 2:12 PM

Jul 2022
Rasco said:
I'm curious about how strong Dariels wife is.

That, and I"m super curious how strong their kid's gonna be - he's gonna be an absolute beast.
Feb 25, 2023 2:27 PM
Feb 2022
So Sakai made Leidy a weapon, but did he make one for Zabiantes as well? Also poor Sakai.
Feb 25, 2023 4:48 PM

May 2019
This has been my favorite episode so far, the match up between two babes was nice and that was after Dariel got to feel both of them up at the same time lol. Zebiantes did act like a big baby but at least she calmed down and was able to get some mythril and maybe a new friend in Radey. Marika can be scary when she's upset and we haven't even got to see her lose it.

The love of oppai is what Dariel and his son have in common and it showed again in this episode. Speaking of son and father...  looks like the former hero has found where Dariel lives in the next episode (at this rate everyone will know where Dariel lives).
Feb 25, 2023 5:23 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Zebiantes makes her appearance in the village demanding the mithril be given to her. But after some choice words to Dariel she narrowly escapes death by the hands of Marika. Who makes a demon lord and hero shiver lol. When Marika is pissed she might be the scariest in the show.

Anyways after that Zebiantes tries to attack Dariel as they walk outside but Dariel is to strong and easily beats her many times. At the end as Dariel tries to save her from falling to the ground he accidentally grabs on to her panties and they fall off. To compensate for that he just gives her a lot of mythril. 

The Hero also arrives at the village and it is vital to keep a demon lord and hero from seeing each other so he tells Sakai to distract Zebiantes while Dariel occupies the Hero's party. But eventually Zeb and Radey meet in the sauna and Dairel over hears this, tries to stop them from fighting but instead grabs a hold of some rice cakes and gets 2 big slaps in return. At Dinner that night Dariel reveals his secret to Zeb and the Hero and her party about being a human that was raised by Demons. But we find out that Marika knew this as he told her and her family back when he proposed to her. Zeb and Radey continue arguing to the point where Marika recommends that Zeb and Radey fight to see who is best. Not wanting to go against her they agree for a fight the next day.

Bro poor Sakai they raided his bath and he had to stay up all night to make Radey a weapon. Actually felt sorry for him. Anyways the fight was pretty good. But Gran woke up and he could not resist the rice cakes and bundled over to them. At that moment a side of the cliff was collapsing and while Dariel covers Gran, Zeb glows away the falling rock with Radey there to back up. At the end we see Radey and Zeb getting along!!

More progress on the Demon and Human relationships. With the Hero befriending a Demon Lord making excellent progress on Dariels goal. But outta nowhere Sessha comes across the former hero on his journey. 

Lets see whats happen gonna next okay.

Feb 25, 2023 9:36 PM

Oct 2017
Zebiantes is cute. So Dariel had already told Malika and her family about his secret, makes sense. Now Radey and the others know too. Good to see that Zebiantes and Radey are now getting along.
Feb 25, 2023 11:32 PM

Jan 2023
I laughed a lot through this episode : the antics of the hero and the wind demon, and oh the poor smithy guy, and of course Marika throwing stuff out of nowhere with that scary smile when you insult your husband.
I also loved the fact that under that prideful and demonic surface, the wind girl was actually a good person, which the hero understands when she sees her saving the kid. It goes a long way in showing that Dariel dream might not be that crazy.
Finally, it is weirdly starting to look like an harem, despite the fact that he is married and has a kid haha.
Feb 26, 2023 1:18 AM

Feb 2016
lil kiddo gran literally said 'oppai', that means his first word is 'tits'. but none gave an attention to this tho.
Feb 26, 2023 5:43 AM

May 2015
Zebiantes reminds me of Aqua from konosuba with how quickly she can go from cocky to afraid and childish. Lets be glad Marika isn't the hero! Her wrath would end the war quickly. Zebiantes and her battle with Radey was pretty cool. It was through both of them trying to protect Gran that they were able to come to an understanding. Dariel becoming one step closer to peace just by having a kid!
Feb 26, 2023 9:07 PM

Oct 2022
There is no one scarier than Malika. Even one of the four generals cowers in fear of her. If someone were to hurt or kidnap Dariel, there would be no army capable of stopping her.
Feb 27, 2023 12:34 AM

Feb 2011
christ they left a lot out of this episode, and made dariel look like such a joke character :/

I hate to be that guy who whines about the manga being better... but damn, the manga is much better, they're doing dariel dirty

Feb 27, 2023 3:47 AM
Nov 2011
Dariel unleashes his secret technique he learned from watching Pro Wrestling. HIs favorite wrestler, the nature boy rick flair! Figure 4 Leg locK!

Then Malika out does him with her special talent, the power to decide who get's second helpings :D
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 27, 2023 4:49 AM

May 2018
Both Dariel and Gran know what's most important to them lmao
Feb 27, 2023 12:45 PM

May 2018

man we never get to see Zabiantes's erotic flash like this.
Feb 28, 2023 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
I'm pretty sure what Gran was aiming for and its just as well he acts so innocent that everyone thought he just being cute. I sense a pimp in the making with that youngling
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 28, 2023 9:20 PM

Mar 2013
A new character and a babe at that, I'm glad to see Zebiantes in animation but what I'm most glad to see is that~ sauna scene where Dariel got an accidental special service from both Radey and Zebiantes.
Radey and Zebiantes blushing on screen are really adorable... but I doubt this series or Dariel will get a harem anytime soon since he already got a wife, a son, and most importantly, a bunch of responsibilities in his life.

Whether future female characters join the story, whether we like the other girls more than the current wife, Marika, shipping other girls with Dariel will be for naught.

P.S. We finally get to see why Zebiantes is scared by Marika in the opening theme song, her spirit is weak against Marika... lmao

The cliffhanger just made this series more intriguing, what will the former hero do to his town? 
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 2, 2023 10:04 PM
Oct 2019
even Zebiantes scared of Marika lol

omg DOUBLE MOCCHI!! LMAO

post credit scene, Dariel meet up with his father?
Mar 3, 2023 4:26 AM

Apr 2015
Marika's eyes are scary.
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Mar 4, 2023 6:46 PM
Dec 2022
I didn't think Dariel is the son of the previous hero, but that does explain how he can use all four skill sets!
Mar 11, 2023 7:46 AM

Aug 2013
Marika scared the hell out of Zebiantes. The OP part of them makes sense.

Mar 17, 2023 6:03 AM

Sep 2015
I love this show, not great, not bad, just fun & easy to watch.
May 2, 2023 2:40 AM

Jul 2015
To think the great Dariel has fallen so low to be out there taking off panties and grabbing other women's 'knockers' despite already having a loving (slightly terrifying) wife and kid in the same home. Poor Sakai though, he must have ptsd from all the social interaction.

Dec 7, 2023 12:11 PM

Mar 2013
the post credit scene is the most insane i have ever seen lol, and it's casualy dropped out of nowhere just like the famous attack on titan reveal.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

81 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

18 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

40 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

45 by waldy713 »»
Apr 16, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

115 by Jack-Kai-Lantern »»
Apr 9, 10:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.