Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Fel facing off against a Griffyon was actually pretty intense. I didn't doubt Fel but it didn't look like a walk in the park too.

Tsuyoshi was being a good sport again for helping it get back on his feet. In terms of food content this episode, it was a simple dish cooked dish cooked on the spot when camping but still very delicious. 

Feb 21, 2023 7:47 AM

Feb 2020
Easily the best fight so far. That was really cool.

Sui is such a cutie pie. ^^ That healing skill is definitely very useful.

Poor Ninrir, lol. She was so angry because Mukoda forgot to give her sweets.

SerafosFeb 21, 2023 10:09 AM
Feb 21, 2023 8:25 AM

Jun 2019
Ah... love the food so much and Sui as well. Sui is such a nice slime and now she can even heal like that Griffon which was nice considering he was on the verge of death and this episode had a bit of action. It was nice. Sui is a special slime so it seems like she will be very strong in the future.

Ninrir finally got her prayers and sweets again. She's cute as always. I love how Mukoda treats Sui tho and then there's Feru. LOL. He definitely feels jealous.
Feb 21, 2023 8:26 AM

Apr 2016
Sui voice is sooo cute..I'm melting also Sui slowly becoming op
Feb 21, 2023 8:29 AM

Dec 2022
as always a perfect combination of food and fighting also sui has a very interesting skill
Feb 21, 2023 8:55 AM
Dec 2022
So they really make this anime PG13 huh 
they not include the iconic gore scene on manga where Fel kills one of the bandit 
Feb 21, 2023 9:22 AM
Nov 2019
Sui is cute as usual !
Feb 21, 2023 9:24 AM

Mar 2021
Sui is just cuteness overload its so cool that she now has the healing skill
Feb 21, 2023 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Sui carries this show so hard lately lol I love him so much he’s so damn cute. And how he has such a useful skill. Infinite medicine is great to sell and use. Fel fight was cool as well
Feb 21, 2023 10:05 AM

Jul 2017
Fel sure brings Mukohda to places he woul've avoided, if not for late warning signs.

But make no mistake, Fel is OP as heck if strong monsters like the orthros come and face against it. If Uncle Fel can do it, Sui can definitely do it also. Even with serpent meat, Mukohda has a way to make the impossible possible, and feeding both Fel and Sui is a cinch by depleting resources and even his own portion of food. Healing mushroom are a rarity, but Sui consuming some that develops the Healing Potion Creation skill, there there, Sui is a good kid. Being a resource of healing potions, for a slime like Sui to have it, it's uncommon.

The journey continues with the gryphons, which its head initates a 1-to-1 with Fel for supremacy. One could say that the gryphon deserved its karma, but it wa a good fight. With a good fight, here comes Mukohda's food in the form of orc meat tonkatsu. And after some time, they're out of the forest, but encountering a group of bandits attacking a caravan and its owner Lambert, Mukohda's name stretches far and wide. On the way to Leonhardt, but a stopover at Karelina wouldn't hurt.

As appealing as this episode is, this show is starting to bore me out slowly, more and more...
Feb 21, 2023 10:57 AM

Feb 2016
will there be any other interaction with ninrir except offerings? I am expecting her to meet mc next to the face and end it together as bang dream.
Feb 21, 2023 11:49 AM
Nov 2022
Very cool to see the fight scene between Grifo and Fel! The animation of the fight was very good.
Feb 21, 2023 12:16 PM

Mar 2011
Sui is OP!! 
Ninrir's offering this week looks so good 
Feb 21, 2023 2:51 PM

Feb 2022
Tsuyoshi forgetting about the goddess is pretty funny, even in a dangerous forest I don't think I would forget a god sending "divine" messages asking for more sweets.

Sui is a blessing man, I love the dynamic with Fel too and the slight jealousy.
Feb 21, 2023 2:53 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Sui is carrying this anime now lol.

Uncle Fel is a little jealous at how differently Sui is being treated compared to him. Tbh its kinda like how you would expect an Uncle and some New-born Kid to be treated. But seeing Fel's expressions was pretty funny.

That fight against that Griffyon was pretty good and the Griffyon but up a decent fight. Best one against Fel so far.

After saving a carriage from some bandits it seems like we know where Fel and Tsuyoshi are headed next, the city of Kareline which is a city north-west to the kingdom of Leonhardt. 

Welp, see you then.

Also every time Sui speaks I feel my cholesterol levels skyrocketing. But if its Sui then its fine!

Feb 21, 2023 3:06 PM

Sep 2008
I wish the goddess would join, and the guy had some skill to cook faster because he's breaking his back every day.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Feb 21, 2023 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is great on so many levels yet so simple.
Feb 21, 2023 3:17 PM
Feb 2021
Anyone else still waiting for Crunchyroll to drop the ep?
Feb 21, 2023 3:22 PM
Dec 2019
TerryTheTaxi said:
Anyone else still waiting for Crunchyroll to drop the ep?

ong same here.. thought it was still monday or smth. but i think Crunchyroll's website in general is struggling currently

Feb 21, 2023 3:26 PM
Jan 2023
Episodio legalzin e cd vez mais Fel ta ficando com ciume do Sui msm tendo alguns milenios. To com sdd da Deusa Ninrir, mostrem ela seus malditos.
Feb 21, 2023 3:38 PM
Dec 2022
Mukoda loves Sui more than Fel, He does help out more lol! Ninir felt so angry he forgot about the offerings, so cute!
Feb 21, 2023 5:06 PM

May 2019
There was a good blend of action and cooking in particular the gryphon fight was cool. The cooking is looking as delicious as ever and the bit with Ninrir is as entertaining as previous interactions. Looks like Fel and company enter a new city in the next episode.
Feb 21, 2023 5:22 PM

Jan 2021
Mukoda's got to give Fel some love too. Doggo is getting jealous. They're running out of meat, that is a serious emergency. Fel needs to go hunting again.
Feb 21, 2023 8:31 PM

Feb 2021
Honestly I thought Fel would be faster given how powerful he is. 
Feb 21, 2023 9:37 PM

Feb 2019
looks like there's another group to be "wowed" by his cooking skills lol
Feb 21, 2023 11:15 PM

May 2020
If it wasn't for Mappa's scenic visuals, I don't think there's much to this show of course instead of being "cUtE".
Feb 21, 2023 11:39 PM

Jan 2023
I really like how the dynamic in this show changed from a comedic duo to a comedic trio very naturally.
Sui is adorable (and also really op apparently) as always, Fel is as grumpy as one can be in this episode (although he is not wrong that he is treated differently) and the MC is clueless and terrorized through most of the episode.

All in all, a really funny episode, and one of my favorite episodes in the series so far, and curious to see what happens next with the group of people they saved.
Feb 22, 2023 2:45 AM

Oct 2017
Action and eating as usual. Sui is great though.
Feb 22, 2023 3:54 AM

Nov 2019
Everybody is spoiling Sui. I would pamper it, too. It's cute and useful!
Feb 22, 2023 4:42 AM
Jun 2019
Damn this episode had some strong directing. The characters are moving more and there's lots of variety in camera angles. 

And the usual godlike food animation

This anime is really hard to watch without eating...

Hi
Feb 22, 2023 10:01 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Crunch was drunk or something so I was late to this episode but Bob Weir was live last night so I’m not that upset lol, and this was a very good one, we got not one but two amazing looking dishes in this one, but Mukouda sadly got gimped on the first dish with the snake meat lol, rip. The 2nd dish using the orc meat once again looks delicious, the orc is the one aspect I don’t like but I’m sure it’s awesome like they describe lol. I also enjoyed the contrast of how Mukouda treats Sui versus Fel paired with Fel’s reactions, Sui is indeed the best kid but I think it would be nice to see Mukouda praise Fel.

And the action bit with the griffin was pretty awesome, I love that it was an accomplishment enough to even graze Fel lol. And the after credits bit with Ninrir was really cute, she did not stay mad long once she got her desserts.
Feb 22, 2023 10:10 AM

May 2018
That griffin fight was pretty cool ngl. But that Tonkatsu looked absolutely delicious...
Feb 22, 2023 11:42 AM
Sep 2019
Feel like they should be periodically trimming Fels hair and nails and feeding the materials to Sui. You know, just to see if anything cool happens lol.
Feb 22, 2023 11:32 PM

Jan 2023
Jyoshiro said:
Feel like they should be periodically trimming Fels hair and nails and feeding the materials to Sui. You know, just to see if anything cool happens lol.

What a good idea, I'm all for it haha :) !
Feb 23, 2023 7:24 AM
Dec 2021
Very interesting and fun, with a great animation especially when cooking
Feb 23, 2023 12:17 PM

Nov 2013
going through some big monster's territory, most of them don't dare to attack Fer, but let's see if some idiot dares to
some 2 headed dogs came to attack them, but Fer easily killed one of them, making the others flee in terror
"the way you treat Sui and me is completely different" i wonder why ... one is cute and the other throws him into the middle of 100 werewolves lol

they have been in that forest for 3 weeks already? wtf
next some snake aka chicken meat with some chili sauce, and the 2 pets ate it all, leaving barely anything behind lol this is just like nonbiri nouka, the mc there can't eat properly haha

next, they found a ton of healing mushrooms, those will come in hand later when someone gets hurt
Sui ate one, and just like Ryoma's slime, he can now create medicine ... and there's the metal slime too LOL

next, the gryph territory, and one that can speak wants a fight with Fer so he can become the leader of his species
what do you mean, not hold back, is he going to kill the gryph? there's no other outcome if he fights without holding back
as expected, one skill was all it took to almost kill the gryph, but mc saved him with the high level potions
apparently he got a little wound on Fer's leg, so it's something, he got acknowledged as the leader, and gave one of his feathers to mc
time to eat again, this time the rest of the orc meat, with flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, together with cabbage and sauce

they will run out of meat at this rate and need to buy it all from the market
oh no, he forgot about the goddess offering, Fer is not amused lmao

finally, after -45 days, they left the forest, and the vision is so much better now
knowing about the shortage of meat, Fer decided to run fast
in the way, they saw a carriage being attacked by bandits, and for a luxury dinner, Fer has no other choice than to save them
the defenders were really getting outmached, but all it took was one scream from Fer and everyone stopped, the bandits had to throw their weapons away and get tied

they will now travel together, so no more bandits lol

the after credits with Ninir being quite mad for him forgetting her, but quickly forgot about it with all the sweets he gave her lol i bet she at them all in a couple minutes
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 23, 2023 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
Eating mushrooms from another world doesn't sound like the best idea to me, especially if they're blue. But turns out they have healing properties so it's okay.
Feb 23, 2023 9:23 PM

Jul 2020
the post credit part was the cherry on top lol
Feb 24, 2023 12:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sui has a new hability and the griffin aren´t rivals for our "wolf"! kekeke
Feb 24, 2023 5:21 AM
Jan 2023
Anybody who hurts Sui, I’ll kill them and then kill myself right after. No wonder Mukouda can’t say no to Sui and will follow anything that he wants. I can’t wait until we can also see “Dora-chan” kekw LMAO my stomach hurts from laughing whenever I remember that name
Feb 25, 2023 10:22 AM

Oct 2008
Sui being useful again!
good thing they kept the Griffon alive and maybe that Griffon leader might payback Mukouda in the future when in times Fel might be struggling an opponent stronger or equal to him! haha
cute moments with the goddess and Mukouda! haha so many sweets oh man diabetes! the food previously with cabbage made me hungry as well!
5/5.

Feb 26, 2023 9:00 AM

Jun 2015
Slime lvl +1. Long live the new flesh... Erm I mean meats..
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 28, 2023 4:41 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Fel vs Griffon was really intense.

Sui is just too precious.

the after credit scene with Ninnir was hilarious af.
Feb 28, 2023 8:51 AM

Apr 2009
Sui can make healing potions now after eating the healing mushrooms, much like how Rimuru did it. The sound Sui made when attempting to make the healing potion got me anxious as well..."stop if it's painful, okay?" LOL

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 28, 2023 8:15 PM
Apr 2021
good it wad fun liked it
Feb 28, 2023 10:02 PM
Jun 2014
winddevil1 said:
going through some big monster's territory, most of them don't dare to attack Fer, but let's see if some idiot dares to
some 2 headed dogs came to attack them, but Fer easily killed one of them, making the others flee in terror
"the way you treat Sui and me is completely different" i wonder why ... one is cute and the other throws him into the middle of 100 werewolves lol

next some snake aka chicken meat with some chili sauce, and the 2 pets ate it all, leaving barely anything behind lol this is just like nonbiri nouka, the mc there can't eat properly haha

next, they found a ton of healing mushrooms, those will come in hand later when someone gets hurt
Sui ate one, and just like Ryoma's slime, he can now create medicine ... and there's the metal slime too LOL

next, the gryph territory, and one that can speak wants a fight with Fer so he can become the leader of his species
what do you mean, not hold back, is he going to kill the gryph? there's no other outcome if he fights without holding back
as expected, one skill was all it took to almost kill the gryph, but mc saved him with the high level potions
apparently he got a little wound on Fer's leg, so it's something, he got acknowledged as the leader, and gave one of his feathers to mc
time to eat again, this time the rest of the orc meat, with flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, together with cabbage and sauce

finally, after -45 days, they left the forest, and the vision is so much better now
in the way, they saw a carriage being attacked by bandits, and for a luxury dinner, Fer has no other choice than to save them
the defenders were really getting outmached, but all it took was one scream from Fer and everyone stopped, the bandits had to throw their weapons away and get tied

the after credits with Ninir being quite mad for him forgetting her, but quickly forgot about it with all the sweets he gave her lol i bet she at them all in a couple minutes

Thank you. We all saw the episode
Mar 1, 2023 4:44 AM

Nov 2013
Stormen said:
winddevil1 said:

Thank you. We all saw the episode

what if in 1 year you want to read a resume of it? you can read this in like a minute instead of watching the full episode lols
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 6, 2023 9:20 AM
Sep 2020
suii cuteee,i love sui voices
Mar 6, 2023 4:10 PM

Aug 2019
Loved this episode! Exactly what I needed to stop overthinking and relax for a bit :D

Mukohda, Fel, and Sui spent a month and a half travelling through a forest, where Sui learned a new skill that lets her create healing potions, which they then use to heal a griffon close to death after fight Fel.

By the end of the episode they make it out of the forest, and save a caravan from a group of bandits. It looks like they're going to be in a new city next episode too!

Oh and ofc gotta love Ninrir at the end of the episode >w<
Mar 10, 2023 6:46 PM
Jan 2023
i love sui (●'◡'●) and those quimera birds are so cool
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2023

151 by Hayley2877 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

91 by Hayley2877 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2023

65 by Hayley2877 »»
Today, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2023

55 by Hayley2877 »»
May 5, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2023

58 by Hayley2877 »»
May 5, 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.