Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2023 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Akira had a look on his face this episode like he wanted to kill someone...

This was an intense road duel between him and Shunsuke. I think more interesting is the fact that they added a wet weather condition, making the road much more difficult to ride on. Akira imo still remains the most complex character in the series.
Feb 11, 2023 2:10 PM

Oct 2017
Midousuji actually went down, damn. Imaizumi did really well and Onoda managed to catch up.
Feb 11, 2023 10:51 PM
Sep 2010
so long Midosuji, onwards to the final battle and if you haven't guessed who it's gonna be between then have you been paying attention XD
Feb 12, 2023 2:09 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Well damn, now there's like no point watching if Midousuji is out. But guess I'll continue.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 12, 2023 2:44 AM

Feb 2008
The best character is out of commission... disappointed...
Feb 12, 2023 5:08 AM

Oct 2011
give this man a freakin award already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he carried half of the bland cast on his back for so long and he finally fell :/

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Feb 12, 2023 8:51 AM
Sep 2015
Midousuji is already beyond human considering that he rode with just Komari to reach Hakone and rode alone to reach Sohoku while Hakone and Sohoku work together to speed up, Kyoto Fushimi work (almost) alone.
Feb 12, 2023 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
Watching midousuji fall will always be something pleasant to see.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 12, 2023 10:12 AM
Jan 2009
Midosouji is down....But Hakone has two men and Kyoto Fushimi still has one.
This is going to be a cardiac ending
Feb 12, 2023 12:59 PM

Nov 2012
I don't remember Midousuji collapsing before.  Imaizumi finally broke Midousuji.  I almost felt sorry for him...almost.

Onoda got off his bike?  In all their training they never taught him how to ride through a puddle/flood?  

Sohoku will be 2 and 3 if they don't remember Manami is back there somewhere with angel wings on his back.

I took my blood pressure while watching last week because I was feeling wonky and it was spiked.  I took it again like 5 mins after and it was back down. I have to stop watching Blue Lock and Yowapeda together.  My heart can't take it.
dragynfaerieFeb 12, 2023 1:13 PM
Feb 12, 2023 1:08 PM

Nov 2012
AMES-T-KIRK said:
Midosouji is down....But  Hakone has two men and Kyoto Fushimi still has one.
This is going to be a cardiac ending

LOL I love "cardiac ending!!" I'm totally stealing it.  

Feb 12, 2023 5:07 PM

Jul 2010
Huh I actually expected him to be in the final ride, so weird he fell off here... guess it's just Sohoku vs Hakone.
Feb 13, 2023 1:19 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sad episode, Midosouji fall!!! :(

kekeke
Feb 13, 2023 3:55 AM

Sep 2013
What a king he was o7

Thinking back a little he was the only one with a shitty team literally going alone against two big team and he came so close, always making them scared like wow :(

Atleast he got the second day what a Chad

And like said in the first season Midousuji is the purest and kindest character in the whole show, taking the role of the asshole to push his teammates to limits they couldn't imagine, thanks to him they are in the best of 3 of the inter high !!
Deep dark fantasies
Feb 13, 2023 7:37 PM

Aug 2014
So long, best boy. You did your best. I wanted Naruko and Midousuji racing to the finish line, and it turned out both didn't make it to the end. Rotten luck...

ropiel said:

And like said in the first season Midousuji is the purest and kindest character in the whole show, taking the role of the asshole to push his teammates to limits they couldn't imagine, thanks to him they are in the best of 3 of the inter high !!

I thought it was nice that Yamaguchi reflected on Midousuji's actions at the end. He may have failed to be Midousuji's conscience, but maybe he can pass the torch to whoever comes next.  
Feb 14, 2023 1:54 AM

Sep 2013
Hollweg said:
So long, best boy. You did your best. I wanted Naruko and Midousuji racing to the finish line, and it turned out both didn't make it to the end. Rotten luck...

ropiel said:

I thought it was nice that Yamaguchi reflected on Midousuji's actions at the end. He may have failed to be Midousuji's conscience, but maybe he can pass the torch to whoever comes next.  

I hope Midousuji will make a real team of weirdo for the third inter high, he already has that muscle "enthusiast" which was pretty fun but the rest of his team clearly needs change !
Deep dark fantasies
Feb 17, 2023 5:50 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! all of a sudden! Midousuji has fallen!?!? gosh! instaKARMA on him!!!
5/5.

Feb 17, 2023 7:21 AM

Aug 2015
Kayro said:
The best character is out of commission... disappointed...
Yup I enjoyed this series more because of him.
Feb 25, 2023 12:58 PM

Nov 2016
A pity that Midousuji has dropped out. But that's how it is, the final race will be between Onoda and Manami again.

Still respect to the most entertaining character.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2023 10:45 AM

Dec 2012
Darn, so "Water Gate Dive" isn't some Demon Slayer technique.

Being reminded of how wholesome Midousuji once was always gets me. That moment when his mother's hands gently grasped him gave me the same sinking feeling as when his tooth broke in the first series. If there ever is another season covering the third Inter-High, I'd like to see what he'd evolve into next.

While I'm enjoying the race well enough, the rinse & repeat of last year's Inter-High dynamics has becoming painstakingly obvious. It's going to be a bit disappointing if this ends with a predictable Onoda vs Manami photo finish. I'm holding out a very tiny hope that Komari returns as the rogue element, powered up after feeling up poor Yuuto's worn down muscles.
Nov 12, 2023 7:05 AM

Jan 2015
I feel like Imaizumi got pretty unlucky with that rain. He was in top form and had a solid lead over Midosouji, but rain happened and it exhausted him, especially when he tried to pedal away from that large puddle (water gate). Regardless he really did amazingly, beating Midosouji. His reaction at the end was priceless. "I lost to Weakmaizumi?" The way the collapsed on the ground is simialr to the last inter high.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

28 by Koichi23xKaneki2 »»
Apr 16, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

11 by euls »»
Apr 12, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

34 by perroloco »»
Feb 18, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

12 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:02 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

8 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.