Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 3, 2023 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
That's a classic style curry. It looks and tastes great. Plus, they were able to make it with grown crops which is impressive.

This was such a comfy episode with the slice of life feel. With food and entertainment, this was a classic. And the cooked meat looked delicious too.
Feb 3, 2023 5:06 AM

Apr 2010
Well they survived another winter, tho it looks like making it to the next one might be an issue.
Anyway Kuro is really good at games it seems and some of the Elves where using him to cheat also Kuro's reaction to the spicy food was funny.
Curry might be a bit to much for the dogs it seems like the others really liked it.
Feb 3, 2023 5:34 AM

Apr 2014
Kuro is the strongest player out there. lmao

This scene was very cute
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 3, 2023 5:42 AM

Dec 2022
it was fun seeing the curry with naan and i finally know how to play revese and the wyvern might join the village
Feb 3, 2023 5:54 AM

Feb 2022
A new house with a very special room...
Feb 3, 2023 6:17 AM
Jul 2022
I need to stop watching this. This show makes me really hungry and I don’t need to be eating like that.
Feb 3, 2023 6:29 AM

Dec 2020
They a likke his curry but he who make it becomes the smallest potion lol.
They are playing chess mahjong and that other game and kuro the dog is dominating haha i love it.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 3, 2023 7:21 AM

Jul 2017
A big house enough to fit the current population of Machio and the growing harem, there's even a room for reproduction purposes.

Making curry using a variety of spices and herbs that thanks to the almighty farming tool to grow and season it proper, it looks like a close case, except that the girls didn't have any experience in making curry, and requests their help in making curry, which Lea only shows up. And what's curry without the Indian pancake naan, which Machio managed to do as well to give everyone the sense of taste. As expected, everyone likes it except the inferno wolves, and this is typical fanfare.

The Winter beckons its arrival, which everyone makes preparations, including Machio to weather the rough terrains and make use of items scavenged before the takeover. Even in board games like chess or Othello, the dogs being the only ones doing right and have a masterful approach towards it, it's best not to approach Kuro. But the main harem of girls are also adept at other games like Mahjong and Bowling, anything is a cake walk.

Within a span of time, it's Spring, and Zabuton's alarm alerts Machio and the others to the presence of a wyvern.

A filler episode that can be all sorts of enjoyable as well.
Feb 3, 2023 7:51 AM
Feb 2022
He got all winter he could try to learn magic, but nope I am gonna play some games and loose to a dog 🤣
Feb 3, 2023 8:09 AM
Oct 2021
Making Indian cuisine curry was really a surprise and being a Indian it made me really happy
Feb 3, 2023 8:09 AM
Sep 2015
It's rare to see anime eat curry in its original form, most of them eat curry rice, not curry with naan.
Dragon, Wyvern, Wrym, Drake, they all look the same to me.
Feb 3, 2023 8:10 AM

Oct 2017
The inferno wolves playing the games was hilarious. Kuro's the true king. Lu sulking was cute. She looked cute in lingerie.
Feb 3, 2023 8:17 AM

Feb 2019
Yum that curry preparation was better than the tondemo cooking isekai tbh lol.

The new house looks great, definitely was time to expand the living quarters. They’re pretty much set out there. Really having a blast just watching the MC and the girls figure this forest living thing out.

No way Lu lost to the inferno wolf 😂 poor thing. At least she was really cute in her nightgown!

Honestly the way this show’s going idk if the dragon is a threat or a new waifu lol
Feb 3, 2023 8:36 AM
Aug 2022
Knighthammer619 said:
A new house with a very special room...

Agreed man timestamp 01:47
Feb 3, 2023 8:41 AM
Aug 2022
A new house with a special room for the purpose of S*x & Reproduction.
I want to see if anything happens on that special room.
Anyone tell me in Which chapter I will be able to see the special room usage.
overally I enjoyed this episode to the fullest.
the ending was exciting wyvern .
Feb 3, 2023 9:01 AM

May 2021
bro likes naan, common hiraku W. also, ria is so cute and dependable
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Feb 3, 2023 9:09 AM

Nov 2016
Imagine losing to a dog xD So Wyvern pet or waifu next? 

This was a pretty fun episode again. The pacing has slowed down a bit which is fine with me. Imo it's just wack that we don't see the "mating room" put to use. Like common isekai, don't treat your audience like children.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2023 9:45 AM

Jul 2022
Ah man, all that cooking has my stomach growling this morning. I thought it was super cool to see the spices broken down the way they were. I just presume they appeared accurate.

It's nice seeing this SOL harem fantasy isekai brought into motion. The source material is a little over the top and spread out for my tastes, but this effort compresses it well so far, while keeping the pace super chill, which often isn't the case when source material is so compressed (it usually feels rushed).

Looks like we get to hang out with dragons next! Nice looking out, Zabuton!

Oh yeah, I'd be remiss to fail to say anything about the strength Kuro et al have with gaming. The notion is hilarious to me and a source of joy.
Feb 3, 2023 9:49 AM
Dec 2021
that curry look's really good.The doys are getting really smart they learnt the game really fast even beating the MC who told them the rule.A dragon coming to attack the village.
Feb 3, 2023 10:29 AM
Dec 2022
At last the main house has been built, like any town this would be the mayor's house or capital building. A secure room for baby making? This shows how serious these girls are😅. Did ever occur to them that they're eating most of the food Hirkau cooked and leaving him with little? Nothing beats staying at home all nice and cozy during the winter, and it's so cool he created classic games for everyone to play, sad that Lu kept losing, and cool that Kuro already became a pro at them. A wyvern in the village? I did not expect there to be a little action in this slow life-looking anime XD
Feb 3, 2023 11:03 AM

Jan 2013
Ricky16 said:

If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 3, 2023 2:24 PM
Mar 2020
bad anime, 4 de 10 xD
Feb 3, 2023 2:45 PM

Jun 2016
Only board games and bowling and still no segs during indoor winter...XD
Feb 3, 2023 2:52 PM

Mar 2021
Wondering if the dragon is gonna be a pet or a waifu. Another chill episode, praise be!
Feb 3, 2023 3:54 PM
Jan 2023
Apenas um anime maravilhoso
Feb 3, 2023 4:43 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode. Hiraku's relationship with the girls develops itself naturally and it could not be better. Some girls are seriously thinking about gifting him with an offspring...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Feb 3, 2023 4:47 PM
May 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Honestly the way this show’s going idk if the dragon is a threat or a new waifu lol

I guess there is a wyvern girl coming to join Hiraku.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Feb 3, 2023 5:08 PM
Aug 2022
LostSpectre said:
Ricky16 said:

Agreed if there were such scenes this anime would've turned into R+18 instead of PG-13.
Feb 3, 2023 5:53 PM
Feb 2015
This was a real fun episode and it's cute that Kuro and the lot actually knew how to play the games as well and was funny as well with the pileup in the corner of defeated players who went up against Kuro ahahahah
Feb 3, 2023 7:00 PM

Sep 2018
The recreational breeding room huh.... Big bed. Don't know how they did it, simply playing Chess, Reversi and indoor lite bowling for the whole of Winter? Kill me now. 
Feb 3, 2023 7:23 PM

Jan 2013
Ricky16 said:
LostSpectre said:

Agreed if there were such scenes this anime would've turned into R+18 instead of PG-13.
Right, and if they don't even show you anything it just feels pointless and clashes with the overall tone of the show. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 3, 2023 8:10 PM
Aug 2022
LostSpectre said:
Ricky16 said:

Right, and if they don't even show you anything it just feels pointless and clashes with the overall tone of the show. 

Agreed..👍🏻
Feb 3, 2023 10:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
These last two episodes have been some SoL goodness, this time we got focus on making curry from scratch which was an interesting process and the end result looked tasty indeed, and the reaction from the girls was proof enough. The rest of the episode had a lot of focus on entertainment during the winter season which we’re currently going through irl lol, and the girls all seemed to enjoy the games Machio brought from our world, and I didn’t expect the dogs to be so good at the games lol, they’d probably be boring to play tho since they’d probably wipe the floor with you every time.

I especially loved the bowling pin designs lol, Lu had to be motivated to hit the pins so this is the next best thing. And it didn’t take long and we’re already through winter, I have a feeling I’ll be thinking this exact thing when spring rolls around this year lol. I bet that wyvern will become a waifu we saw at the end, there’s a chance they vaporize it and eat it too tho lol. And after they showed the “breeding room” in this episode and seeing how people are upset they’ve cut scenes relating to it, I think this is the one instance where I’m fine with them skipping over it, I love fanservice and ecchi stuff but I feel it would hurt the wholesome vibe if we kept getting interrupted by brutal seggs lol, I’m surprise at myself even for thinking that but it’s how I feel about it in this instance.
Feb 3, 2023 10:02 PM

Jul 2020
cliff hanger-kun triumphs again though I'm wondering if that wyvern was really the first enemy they are going to fight?
Feb 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Feb 2019
i say Kuro's the MVP of all their winter games lol
Feb 4, 2023 12:41 AM

May 2019
I thought that this was an ok episode as we got to see them make and enjoy curry. It's too bad the elves want children but Hiraku doesn't seem interested to spice things up (in a different way compared to curry).

At least in the next episode things may pick up with a wyvern showing up.
Feb 4, 2023 1:02 AM
Mar 2021
Karee! Love it 😍
Anyway, the Bed room kinda sus
Feb 4, 2023 1:50 AM
Personified

Sep 2022
firstly that new house is hugeee. They also built a special little chamber for the nightly activities with a lock on the outside lol.

That curry also looks so tasty with the naan as well!!

Also seeing them play board games and bowling just looked so chill. Although we see that Ru is really bad at them and Kuro somehow is actually the best in the group!!

And with that Spring arrives and immediately trouble rises with a wyvern approaching! Who knows it will most likely join the farm and most likely turn into a human, aint now way we getting a wyvern human girl, right?

Feb 4, 2023 2:07 AM
Oct 2022
anyone know where can i read this light novel?
Feb 4, 2023 7:08 AM

Nov 2014
Another cute episode. Now the question is if that dragon/wyvern is another pet or another waifu?
Btw. this thing is going to cure me from arachnophobia.
Feb 4, 2023 9:54 AM

Jan 2013
OneBapak said:
anyone know where can i read this light novel?
You can find the WN just about anywhere, but I haven't had any luck locating the LN. 
Feb 5, 2023 12:54 PM

Dec 2022
Me encantó este cap!
De lo unico que me quejaré es que necesito ver más de la relacion ''romantica'' entre Ru y Hiraku pero fuera de eso me parece un anime muy bueno en general.
Feb 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2013

they already finished upgrading the home, it's quite big
there's his room, theres a main hall for gatherings, there the kitchen (and more stoves outside), there's the eating room, there's a cellar to store food and wood... and in the 2nd floor there's the 2 girls rooms and... there's also one room a double bed, i wonder what for lol

everyone was excited to see the new house, it's a normal feeling
he also decided to put the 2 dog statues guarding the door, iwonder if he was thinking about the 2 1st dogs that appeared, or if he just had that idea

time to eat, and curry it is, a difficult one to master
don't put poor Ru in the pot LOL

more crops are being planted, and the almighty tool doesn't give a damn about weather, who cares if we want to plant stuff in the middle of the snow season?

5.56, yay that fun animation is back, that's one of my favorite things in this anime
i didn't know making curry needed 20 different plants lmfao
oh, there's a plant that thedogs hate, the girls are interested in that, so they instantly left

Lea is here to help with the curry, she has some cute reactions, like when she put the meat in the oil
it was already looking like it was ready, apart from waiting a little longer, but he forgot something ... naan?
8:52 - that part was funny tho "nan nan dayo" "sou nan desuka?"

after all the wait and people spying , the food is ready
everyone was kinda scared before trying, but they ended up eating at elast 2 plates each lol as usual, they take it all and mc doesn't get anything :D
the dogs running again, Ru is having fun

11:50 another super cute mid episode art

the winter is coming, so better get some extra blankets from zabuton, in exchange for some potatoes? do spiders eat potatoes?
they also need to preserve meat and vegetables, since they won't hunt during the winter
the elves are going to work on other stuff even during the winter, such as a blacksmith place

Tia getting scared of the dogs and making the meat fly into them, the one that was sleeping didn't take his meat tho lols

next, talking about magic, mc can'tuseit no matter how many times he tries, and tia is awesome for being able to control multiple golems at once, so Ru is jealous when he says that lol

speaking of Ru, her night hairstyle is also pretty nice
mc talking like what he does is not as good as what the girls do, just farming and cooking is more than good enough lol nice of Ru to tell him just that, no one else in that world ever did what he does ... and withthat, we get her cute smile (15.07)

with winter, comes a time when they need to stay inside, so making games for fun, like mahjong, chess, reversi

they played a reversi gam right away, in an attempt to settle their rivalry, and Tia won the game, but Ru sent the pieces flying, tia restored it and Ru did it again LOL that's so funny

next, Ria and Lafa are playing Reversi as well, and ... Kuro came and told her the winning move, Kuro smart lols
next, achess game between 2 of the dogs, what the hell
Ru challenged Kuro and lost, and she didn't have the courage to "reset" the game vs the dog lols
next, mahjong, i'll never understand that game :D

since board games make you sit, better make some games where you need to move, so bowling it is, and they must take down the bad guys, those names tho lol
poor Lu tho, she lost a lot of games

and.. just like the other episode, multiple seasons pass in 1 episode, they will be old by the time the anime ends

lastly, before the episode ends, there's the intruder bell, so i'd expect a new girl is tied at a random tree lol
unfortunately that's not the case, it's a wyvern, that's bad news
i wonder if that's the dragon girl from the op song
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 6, 2023 8:00 PM

Feb 2022
I mean we knew Kuro was intelligent since his dialog in the previous episode but I didn't expect him to be that intelligent, funny seeing Hiraku so dejected from the loss. Time goes so fast in this anime I'm curious how long he's been in the world at this point.
Feb 8, 2023 11:55 AM
Feb 2023
i liked it. i think i can watch these kinds of animes instead of going to therapy

Feb 8, 2023 11:59 AM
Feb 2023
The curry looked so good. :D 
Feb 9, 2023 12:43 AM
Apr 2022
Goated life in Another world
Feb 9, 2023 3:31 PM
Oct 2019
bruhh the elf are ready with the special room lol
Feb 10, 2023 12:31 AM

Apr 2016
Another great episode. I'm glad Hiraku introduced the art of curry to them and everyone loved it. As Hiraku said, Curry is such a flexible dish that can be made in numerous ways. pretty easy to make but hard to master it is. Also, the Inferno wolves being better at board games than anyone is hilarious lmao. playing board games in a cozy cabin with family and friends during winter is everyones dream. Hiraku is truly living the dream
Feb 17, 2023 11:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Once again Kuro showed who's the real king there if only our beloved mc was not blessed with that cheating tool. But anyway winter passed by so fast, mating shall be off-screen, and wondering if the wyvern bringing a good news or bad news there. Let's go Kuro!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

143 by vrzt »»
May 9, 8:57 PM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

23 by SassyBug »»
Apr 30, 3:44 PM

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.