Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 27, 2023 4:43 AM

Dec 2022
this episode we see how keith anne and how she was left devestated it also looks like challe is free and anne has made a fairy also challe might be free but still comes to anne makes me think challe might be tsundere but anyways challe gave anne the confidence she needed
ZaxphredJan 27, 2023 4:50 AM
Jan 27, 2023 4:57 AM

Nov 2011
I felt bad for Ann this episode...seriously, this just goes to show that some characters like Jona isn't trustworthy despite their personality. I think if anything, losing her sweets is losing hope to a dream.

Luckily, this episode wasn't just all doom and gloom. Ann should be careful of who to trust from now on and Jona desered that big slap.
Jan 27, 2023 4:59 AM

Feb 2018
Ann Silver Sugar, which she made for a competition, was stolen by Jonas. Since the beginning, he had been eyeing Ann's work with the intention of entering it in this competition. Ann, distraught that her dream of becoming a Silver Sugar Master had been shattered, returned one of her wings to Shall. With Shall and the Mithril Lid Pod gone, Anne is once again on her own...

Ann crying and shouting mama mama. It was the saddest moment in Sugar Apple fairy, I like this episode. It was a shining grape. Grape fairy, a fairy created because of human desire, the grape fairy was Ann's creation. The wine fairy's name is hard to spell, lol.

With Shall's order, the wine fairy was released. Shall returned to accompany Ann, Shall felt that Shall should keep his promise to accompany Ann until the capital and make Silver Sugar. Shall gave Ann his support. Ann made silver sugar again, thanks to Shall. Without looking at mama recipe, Ann made Silver Sugar in the shape of the grape fairy from earlier. Ann gave the silver sugar to Shall.

Shall allowed Ann to touch his wings for the first time. I savoured that moment, I really did. It's the best episode so far. Shall expects to become Ann's friend, they rush to the capital. Jonas is there. King and Queen have come. Ann's train comes through the vip stage, lol. They go through the crowd. Ann met the royal Silver Sugar maker, it was the person of the time who was at the inn. The competition begins.

Jonas and Ann were directly to the king to present their silver sugar. The king chose Ann but with the current situation Jonas was chosen. Mithril ruins Jonas performance by eating Jonas' silver sugar. Ann revealed to the king that Jonas work actually belonged to Ann, Jonas stole the silver sugar from Ann.

As the situation became more unpredictable, the kingdom decided to hold a rematch to make butterfly wings. This was to prove who the owner of the silver sugar was. Jonas was disqualified because the butterfly wing design did not resemble the silver sugar Jonas had stolen.

loves so much those hand kiss lol.

Jan 27, 2023 6:04 AM

Nov 2010
It was a nice final episode. There were some short shows this season; Spy something, Nokemono something...
Jan 27, 2023 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
Shame on you, Jonas! What a loser. You shouldn't call yourself a man.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 27, 2023 7:06 AM

Feb 2019
The king and queen kinda made me angry today like 1:that comment about it not being a big enough confection was stupid. 2:Not giving a medal when it was clear Ann work was stolen and Jonas had no talent. Then the viscount not being more outspoken about what happened initially.

Obviously for story reasons this kinda had to happen because if she instantly became a master then it removes big parts of the story and drama and all that but still.

Fuck Jonas, all my homies hate Jonas. I still can’t get over how low down this mf is. Damn dweeb.

Omg Challe pulling Ann in like that was so cute, looks like he’s starting to get a little sweet(pun intended) on her. can’t wait for next week.
Jan 27, 2023 7:21 AM
Apr 2022
All I have to say is that tide slap on Jonas is a win win in my book. He deserves it. That's all.
Jan 27, 2023 7:39 AM

Mar 2020
Not a bad episode by any means today, but the thing that irked me is how they just glossed over the whole situation with Jonas with a single slap. Like, the guy was literally willing to kill you to win the competition, and you decide a slap was enough punishment. With how dark this show was, I'm honestly a bit surprised they didn't just kill him off. The good thing though, is that the slavery aspect seems to have gone, with the wing returned to Shall.
Jan 27, 2023 7:43 AM

Dec 2021
I like the fact that

but now that the compitition is done it's interesting to see what happens next.
Jan 27, 2023 7:48 AM

Feb 2015
This episode made me excited to see what is coming next, since the competition for this year is now over and the wing is returned to Challe. If I wasn't watching this while it airs I'd marathon this immediately. Really enjoying this one. The fairy sugar sculpture was really pretty! I hope we won't be seeing Jonas much after this. The dude is so pathetic.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Jan 27, 2023 8:16 AM

Jul 2017
Jonas's betrayal cuts deep within Anne contemplating about Challe's decision to protect her from the wolves. If that's not enough, trying to replicate her mother's piece but failing unsuccessfully to the point of resporting to stealing her work, Anne is at a loss of feeling inadequate both to herself and Challe. But, finding a fairy birthed from the receptions of a sapling, Lusul El Min gets her freedom, and Challe gets what Anne promised him: a sugar confection, and with it, the permission for Anne to touch his wing and return the other half. With that, the expedition to Lewiston is made in a hurry.

The sugar confection exhibition with Anne gatecrashing the ceremony, and the Silver Sugar Viscount Hugh Mercury allows her participation, pitting the distraught girl against the traitor in the aim to become a Silver Sugar Master. The choice by the king: the stolen work being declared as the winner, but the silver sugar being a required piece with Mithril appearing suddenly in the empty barrel, there's only one way to prove it: by remaking the sugar confections themselves, with the butterfly motif as the king decrees. But it becomes obviously clear that while Jonas's work didn't make the cut, Anne's original work isn't a clear-cut winner too, so there is no Silver Sugar Master this time round.

The bit that I don't understand is letting Anne deal with Jonas with just a slap. Though that feels satisfying on a personal level, it just feels casual and glossed over quickly with no real karma to boot.

Though it'll be interesting to see where the show will go from here, and hopefully not a case of romance, which most Shoujo works tend to back towards.
Jan 27, 2023 8:25 AM
Sep 2015
It seems like this anime could end with this episode. But I'm glad it has 8 episodes left.
Jan 27, 2023 8:55 AM
Nov 2015
jonas gets his just desserts. New fairy born, overall just a great ep. I was totally expecting hugh to be an important person haha but theres nothing wrong with that, i wonder where they're going to go from here cause it felt very conclusive
Jan 27, 2023 9:14 AM
Jan 2023
So this was definitely the best episode of the entire series for me. It was amazing.

I'm so glad Jonas got what he wanted! But I guess he'll want revenge on Ann in the next episodes.

From the beginning, I was just waiting for the series to reach the stage where Ann gives Shall his wing back and he still wants to stay with her. It reminds me a bit of the Kamisama Kiss anime.
<
Jan 27, 2023 9:41 AM

Feb 2008
I will say, I am a bit confused as to what Jonas's plan was. I mean, if he won he would have to make more right, like wouldn't that be his job? Did he just plan to steal other people's work every time he needs one? And if he tried making it himself, everyone would know something was up and is a fraud. It just seems like one of those cases where it was an inevitability that he would have been found out.

I also hope the slap isn't his only punishment, cause the dude willingly put her in danger that could have gotten her killed, all for the sake of stealing her work, for a dumb plan he clearly didn't put much thought into.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Jan 27, 2023 9:59 AM

Nov 2016
Jonas got humiliated and someone already so down is punished enough. How Mercury reacted and things played out will benefit Anne in the long run.

Pretty nice episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 27, 2023 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
MarchinBunny said:
I will say, I am a bit confused as to what Jonas's plan was. I mean, if he won he would have to make more right, like wouldn't that be his job? Did he just plan to steal other people's work every time he needs one? And if he tried making it himself, everyone would know something was up and is a fraud. It just seems like one of those cases where it was an inevitability that he would have been found out.

I also hope the slap isn't his only punishment, cause the dude willingly put her in danger that could have gotten her killed, all for the sake of stealing her work, for a dumb plan he clearly didn't put much thought into.
He actually put his plan forward years ago. I started to suspect he wasn't the guy he claimed to be with how insensitive and persistent he was, so his betrayal came as no shock to me, if anything i was more disappointed in his fairy for going that far. (With throwing the blood on Anne) Anyway, Jonas' OG plan was to have Anne marry him and he'd then use her and submit her works, sick bastard prolly planned to do bad things to her or abuse the law to be able to submit her works. However, as we know, Anne never loved him, so ofc she refused his advances, and when Jonas' last plan to make Anne fall in love with him failed, he resorted to trying to kill her and stealing her work and just trying to find someone else later after the fair was over who could make the works. He knew this was his only way. Jonas' last love plan btw was where he had his fairy steal Anne's sugar and then he used that to lead Anne to those apples so she could make the pieces, he put his scummy hands on her trying to kiss her thinking he'd made her fall for her and when she pushed him away, he was shocked his plan failed. But Jonas likely already had the plan to kill Anne when she refused his scummy advances because despite rejecting him once more, instead of upset or crushed, Jonas turned his back to Anne and without her seeing, gave a wicked smile. Cue the rest of what followed.

I agree with others that only a slap for trying to kill her was lame, he should be in prison for that, but at least we got something for him trying to steal her work. That said, the King, Queen and Viscount all pissed me off. So what if its not big Queen? So what if Anne's skills were improved King and Viscount, you both KNEW who the crafter was, that was SOOO DUMB that she wasn't given the medal when its very clear she made the candy AND is the best there. I can't even give this crap a pass as being but the story would end or she'd be a master craftsman when its already clear it wouldn't and she clearly only just found her own inspiration which improved her art at making the candy. This doesn't make her a master and yes she would go far but being a master was never her goal and even if she did become a Silver Sugar Candy Maker (Mouth full of a title there...), so what, the story could still do other things, maybe even whatever its about to do. I personally feel the maker of the story screwed up by A) Letting Jonas off with a slap and B) not having Anne be the winner when its clear she won. That was such a scumbag move there. It was also dumb that the whole point of her NEEDING to make it to this fair was played off as "I'll just have Mama wait another year" when that's not how it was made out to us b4 hand, it HAD to be THIS FAIR not NEXT YEAR. So another screw up right there as it devalues the whole story up to this point as far as I am concerned.
--Kaori--Jan 27, 2023 10:17 AM
Jan 27, 2023 10:14 AM

Sep 2018
All very contrived for sure, at least the way it sets Challe up with an excuse to remain her companion is nice.

But the Jonas thing, that makes no sense at all, he was caught cheating in front of the King and Queen. He would have been dragged off in chains.

I can only guess the show wants him as some sort of antagonist, I hope I'm wrong because every second of him on screen drags the show down.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 27, 2023 10:22 AM

May 2015
That was a reasonable conclusion to make them create a piece on the spot, even though Ann ended up not being a Master this year after all. But her art was beautiful, it's interesting that she became better with it thanks to her sincere thoughts about Shall, his wings served as a good inspiration!

I think Jonas wasn't humiliated enough though, he deserves all the retribution he could get, but now that King knows he's a scum, his reputation is ruined forever, and he won't be able to achieve anything noteworthy anymore, so that's good.

Was nice to see Mithril again too, oh and the other new fairy was beautiful. Pity she left so quickly, but maybe we'll see her again later.

And Shall didn't leave her! It was predictable, but still so reassuring and cute.
Jan 27, 2023 10:41 AM

Jul 2022
Le Sigh*

I may have blushed in that penultimate scene, oh my.

What a gorgeous opening arc to a story. It had everything - I laughed, I cried, I was angry, and overjoyed. Pretty lush stuff, man. Now I'm looking forward to the next leg of our hero's journey.

I liked the slap and general public humiliation as retribution. It's hard to imagine him simply slinking away into the overall story as a memory. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes back for some nasty, ill-contrived revenge of his own (which will of course fail). 
Jan 27, 2023 11:58 AM
Feb 2015
Thank you lord for letting us exhibit the most warranted slap of this season across that no good Jonas' face 👏
Jan 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Feb 2022
That fairy born from a berry was cute, it’s interesting they have names right away. Glad to see Jonas made a fool for all to see, the slap was satisfying too.
Jan 27, 2023 12:43 PM
Nov 2022
me gusto como la trama hace que anne suba de nivel de personaje y shal que la acompañe con el otro hada
Jan 27, 2023 12:45 PM
Nov 2022
me gusto como la trama hace que Anne suba de nivel de personaje y el protagonista que la acompañe con el otro hada
Jan 27, 2023 1:09 PM

Jan 2013
Marinate1016 said:
The king and queen kinda made me angry today like 1:that comment about it not being a big enough confection was stupid. 2:Not giving a medal when it was clear Ann work was stolen and Jonas had no talent. Then the viscount not being more outspoken about what happened initially.

Obviously for story reasons this kinda had to happen because if she instantly became a master then it removes big parts of the story and drama and all that but still.

Fuck Jonas, all my homies hate Jonas. I still can’t get over how low down this mf is. Damn dweeb.

Omg Challe pulling Ann in like that was so cute, looks like he’s starting to get a little sweet(pun intended) on her. can’t wait for next week.
The LN explains everything better, it's no doubt a bit contrived, but aside from thematic reasons, like that she was originally obsessed with becoming a sugar master out of fear/grief, or that she deserves a more grand ceremony free of drama (the queen fully expects her to win next year), the anime skips over a lot of the dialogue regarding Jonas, because it's strongly hinted that if the king declared Anne the winner, Jonas could very well have been executed for his crimes. This is why even though Hugh and the king are in awe of her talent, they ultimately don't choose her, which naturally leaves a bad taste in the anime. Of course, if you wanted Jonas to die, then this is unlikely to be a satisfying explanation for either medium.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 27, 2023 1:11 PM

Feb 2019
LostSpectre said:
Marinate1016 said:

The LN explains everything better, it's no doubt a bit contrived, but aside from thematic reasons, like that she was originally obsessed with becoming a sugar master out of fear/grief, or that she deserves a more grand ceremony free of drama (the queen fully expects her to win next year), the anime skips over a lot of the dialogue regarding Jonas, because it's strongly hinted that if the king declared Anne the winner, Jonas could very well have been executed for his crimes. This is why even though Hugh and the king are in awe of her talent, they ultimately don't choose her, which naturally leaves a bad taste in the anime. Of course, if you wanted Jonas to die, then this is unlikely to be a satisfying explanation for either medium.

Sounds about right then, anime adaptation omitting key info and thought processes. Waiting on volume 1 to come in this weekend
Jan 27, 2023 1:52 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Was intending to watch Jonas get served (and get served he did, with utter humiliation and a bitch-slap from Anne. Which I'm glad she did, I thought she was going to go the usual soft route and forgive him and just tell him to never do such a thing again or whatever) and then drop the show here. But idk, I kind of want to watch more of it now

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 27, 2023 2:01 PM

Dec 2016
This was a surprisingly good episode. Very satisfying. The only part that I wasn’t fond of was the romantic bit at the end (felt undeserved) and Challe going all tsundere (again just felt off). 

But overall, like how this arc turned out and kind of looking forward to the next (something about a cat? Nya nya I’m up for that!!)
Jan 27, 2023 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
That was a lovely end to this arc, sure she didn't win but it isn't a bad thing, it only means that she has a ton left to learn, technically she beat herself twice, making each piece better than the last one but at the end the real winner that year was Ann's mother with that beautiful design.

As satisfying as that slap was I hope it wasn't all of it, dude should have been executed, lying to the royal family, stealing and then attempted murder.
KanameYuukiJan 27, 2023 2:12 PM
Jan 27, 2023 2:35 PM

Jan 2021
nice slap, Ann-san.
Roxy

Jan 27, 2023 3:44 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
That slap to Jonas was the most satisfying part of the whole season, actually well deserved.

Mythirl Rid Pod came up clutch at the festival as well as shall, so at least the episode ended on a good note.

That hand kiss at the end tho :DDDDDDD, things about to get sweet next episode!!

Jan 27, 2023 4:28 PM
Jan 2019
Really nice opening arc, hope it stays this way. I agree with others that it is kind of annoying how Jonas didn’t really get punished (although I was rooting for Anne to deck him the whole episode) and how she didn’t win due to strange loopholes and stuff, but I won’t complain because if it was all nicely wrapped up then there wouldn’t be much of a story left to tell, and I want to see more. I don’t know what exactly it is, but I’m absolutely loving this series so much, and every episode I try to maintain my expectations only for it to continue at such a high standard. Fingers crossed that it stays that way and hopefully more people will pick it up, as I desperately want it to do well enough for a second season and more, there’s plenty of source material which unfortunately remains untranslated for now.
Jan 27, 2023 4:43 PM
Oct 2021
the wing touching part 🫣
Jan 27, 2023 5:27 PM
Jul 2021
Wow … from the moment Anne touches Challe’s wing this episode raised “Suger Apple Fairy Tale” from cute to subtlety more adult and erotic. Fantastic!
Jan 27, 2023 5:37 PM

Oct 2022
This episode was so good! Despite having suffered from Jonas's betrayal (how I enjoyed it when she slapped him) Ann was able to make an original sweet, thanks to Shall's support and her efforts. I loved it! I'm looking forward for the next episodes. 
Jan 27, 2023 5:52 PM
Nov 2018
So we have two artisans facing off to prove who made the winning piece. Contestant A has fallen apart and is making frail imitations, while Contestant B's work is even more masterfully crafted than the piece being emulated. Clearly neither one matches the winning piece. NO ONE WINS. WTF. Anne's on a deadline!

LostSpectre said:
The LN explains everything better, it's no doubt a bit contrived, but aside from thematic reasons, like that she was originally obsessed with becoming a sugar master out of fear/grief, or that she deserves a more grand ceremony free of drama (the queen fully expects her to win next year), the anime skips over a lot of the dialogue regarding Jonas, because it's strongly hinted that if the king declared Anne the winner, Jonas could very well have been executed for his crimes. This is why even though Hugh and the king are in awe of her talent, they ultimately don't choose her, which naturally leaves a bad taste in the anime. Of course, if you wanted Jonas to die, then this is unlikely to be a satisfying explanation for either medium
I'm glad there was a sensible explanation somewhere! Avoiding a big scandal involving (and/or execution of the heir to) a prestigious artisan school makes sense.
(Though maybe the family will disown him after word gets back. The little shit probably deserves to be blacklisted from every sugarcraft school and business in the kingdom. That might be fun to see. Fuck Jonas, all the talented sugar artisans hate Jonas. If we see him again in the series, he'd better be having a bad time!)

And it's true that Anne does deserve a proper award ceremony, and to make art free of grief and deadlines. If the official rank and title of Master is not actually necessary for sending off her mom, then fine. Her mom knows she's being sent off with a masterwork.

I'm very glad she gave back the wing, and then Challe helped her of his own volition. He did not need to do that, but he's starting to open up and trust that she's worth helping, worth befriending. Romances from power imbalances are so easy to do badly, and I think this is working to get it right. I hope the longer, over-arching story is about them working together to emancipate the kingdom.
Jan 27, 2023 6:13 PM

Aug 2019
Bro why did I almost cry by the end lol

This episode was awesome! We got to see Anne improve her craftsmanship even further, creating something even better than she did last time (sure it worked against her but whatever, she deserved that medal), and she even got revenge! >:D Jonas can go screw himself honestly lol I was so close to screaming because I really thought maybe she would just walk away after what he did, but I'm glad he got slapped in front of everyone. I assume this won't be the last time we see him though

And it looks like Anne is leaving Lewiston? I kinda wonder where this series will go now as I was expecting this anime to be about her travelling to Lewiston and entering the contest at first, but now that she's already entered the contest I wonder where she'll go next! Either way, I know I'm gonna love this even more as it goes on :D
Jan 27, 2023 6:35 PM
May 2022
I thought that Anne was going to give Shall his wing until the end but giving him his wing this early was just woooow, he stayed with her; vivan los novios
Jan 27, 2023 6:43 PM

Dec 2022
fantastic episode, really getting into the meat of this thing now aren't we
Jan 27, 2023 7:28 PM
May 2021
kuroneko99 said:
It was a nice final episode. There were some short shows this season; Spy something, Nokemono something...

It's a 12 episode season, fam. The still at the end hinted as to what the next arc will contain.
Jan 28, 2023 1:29 AM
Jul 2022
New friendship formed and L JONAS, U DESERVED EVERYTHING U DID TO ANNE
Jan 28, 2023 5:53 AM

Oct 2008
That was a satisfying SLAP! well deserved for that bastard Jonas! bwahaha! almost like a sweet revenge!
5/5.

Jan 28, 2023 8:09 AM

Nov 2013
It was a great episode, if we exclude the slap (even if it was bloody) as punishment. Dude's a thief, manipulator and a liar who also attempted a murder! I'd demand some head chopping! 
Jan 28, 2023 8:41 AM
Oct 2018
super cute!! she absolving her ownership and finally making the right choice was amazing to see
Jan 28, 2023 8:56 AM

Apr 2019
The story of this show is fucking stupid, both the king and the viscount obviously fcking knew Anne was the creator of Jonas piece but decided not to give her the award bc she got better so "her creation isn't like the other one, she must not be the one that made it hehe" like why tf wouldn't they give her the award if they 1. Knew Anne was the original creator and 2. were willing to give it to Jonas at first
It's just dumb storytelling as an excuse to make Anne and shall be still together
Oh and I almost forgot, Jonas could have killed Anne and his punishment is a slap? Really? :|
Jan 28, 2023 2:11 PM
Dec 2020
I was very happy to see more of the actual sugar sculpting in this episode. Unfortunately, all the close-up shots we got were the ones already seen in this anime's opening. If you hadn't noticed, the opening also included a bonus scene that was not there before, of Anne surrounded by a lot of sugar sculptures. 

I enjoyed this episode. The animation got a huge upgrade and it was visually stunning. I am very glad Jonas got a nice slap across the face. He deserves worse tbh. 
Jan 28, 2023 3:06 PM
May 2020
This episode was so good!!
Jan 28, 2023 4:42 PM

Feb 2021
Great episode, really enjoying this show now. 

I wonder if the fairy that Anne gave "birth" to will appear again
Jan 28, 2023 6:23 PM
Feb 2015
Love how she slap the heck outta him and the way it end , winning is not everything.
Jan 28, 2023 9:01 PM

Jun 2022
I really liked this episode, though I knew what was going to happen because I read the 2-volume manga. I'm still not happy that Jonas gets away easy with a slap, even if it did give him a bloody nose. The little snot and his fairy accomplice tried to kill Anne, for crying out loud. Also, I'm still bitter that even after proving herself to the royals, jumping through hoops like a trained seal, after everything she's been through, her dream of becoming a Silver Sugar Master didn't become a reality. That only makes one even angrier at Jonas who because of his treachery cost Anne so much. I'd have done worse than simply slapping him; I'd have asked that he be put on public display and had rotten fruit thrown at him by day and kept in the dungeon at night for 6 months straight. Outright death would have been too good for him.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

128 by sunshine_inpiece »»
Mar 29, 6:27 AM

» Unpopular opinion: I’m gonna defend Bridget >3

AngelMilky_15 - Jul 17, 2023

14 by zaverix »»
Mar 5, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

166 by WanderingGoddess »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

46 by Beweya »»
Dec 6, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2023

66 by Wildflower3 »»
Nov 15, 2023 5:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.