Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2023 4:57 AM

Nov 2011
It's good to know that Ryoma is always looking to explore and taking the chance to meet new people in this show. 

Furthermore, this episode gave the impression of both a slice of life and adventure. Goes to show that he isn't confined to that store. Also interesting to note is the episode introduced a character with fox origins. 
Jan 22, 2023 6:03 AM

Dec 2022
ryoma is finally opening his second shop the castle was beautiful most of all there is a cute fox girl now looks like eli might have competition
Jan 22, 2023 6:05 AM

Mar 2013
We got a new fluffy friend... OwO
I need another episode... XD
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 22, 2023 6:21 AM

Apr 2016
One could say that setting up a shop in the city would be much more of a hassle, but this went pretty smoothly all things considered. I guess it goes without saying that things are easier when you have nice people helping you.
Jan 22, 2023 6:43 AM
Oct 2016
Ryoma has arrived at the town where his next shop will be opened. Lots of work to do in the meantime starting with meeting his connection in this town Pioro and Miyabi. The former being the usual eccentric businessman type and the latter his cute daughter. Pioro is definitely trying to move up in the world naming his daughter after the business's mascot to bring him good business luck. Miyabi being the more rational one made me laugh throughout the episode. Trying to reign her father in as best she could. Ryoma astounded by how extensive the businesses and guilds are in this town. They do have a nice economic setup which makes sense if someone from that our world came up with it and even called it an airport. I liked seeing Ryoma, Pioro and Miyabi together in the episode. Ryoma trying to not be surprised by the dinner selection then later Pioro and Miyabi being surprised by the slime working. Nice cultural shock on all sides. Ryoma still has some work to do getting his second shop ready but I'm already excited by the idea of him opening another shop in the Royal capital so he can be closer to Elia.
Jan 22, 2023 8:16 AM

Dec 2013
They really are getting their money's worth out of that carriage cg guy.
Jan 22, 2023 10:45 AM

Feb 2022
Dragon airport... yeah that's definitely one way to make your mark on another world. Random thought but I wonder what that storage space that you can keep live things in looks like, would be cruel if it's just empty space with air and you keep a bird in it.
Jan 22, 2023 11:07 AM

Feb 2019
I hope ryoma does end up opening shop in the capital so he and Elia can be together lol. She’s so adorable with all those letters!
Jan 22, 2023 11:41 AM
Feb 2020
Yay, cute fox (wolf?) Introduced
Her father reminds me a lot of Gin (Bleach)

While trying to identify Miyabi, I found that the original nonhuman adventurers aren't listed, which saddens me
Jan 22, 2023 11:57 AM
Jan 2019
Very good episode
Jan 22, 2023 12:26 PM

Mar 2021
2 new characters (Gin from Bleach and Senko from Senko-san) with a Kansai accent (i'm not sure but it looks like) + a new beginning for our protagonist : Great episode
Jan 22, 2023 1:31 PM
Jul 2021
not god at all very disapointed about season 2
Jan 22, 2023 2:30 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
New town, new people!

Piolo and his fox daughter Miyabi are the first 2 he is introduced to and they both seem like pretty good characters.

Seems like Ryoma gonna be fighting next week against that smash boar!!

Also I do hope that he opens up a store in the capital so that he can see Elia sooner

Jan 22, 2023 7:57 PM

Feb 2019
we all know Ryoma can and will take down that smash boar, but dammit, why did it have to show up just before the credits were about to roll?! now i gotta wait a week to see how quickly Ryoma dispatches it lol
Jan 22, 2023 8:49 PM

Oct 2017
Both Miyabi and her father are fun and nice people. Also time to beat the smash boar.
Jan 23, 2023 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
it's always a nice touch when the mc founds out that there was another transfer before him, it makes it less lonely.
Jan 23, 2023 11:34 PM
Mar 2021
new Branch was settled! New Character introduced and also it's from family of past incarnation.
Jan 24, 2023 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
Ryoma's 2nd branch that's out of town from Glissela's recommendation to see Pioro of the Saionji Trading Company, his 12-year-old foxgirl-cum-poster girl daughter Miyabi finds it ludicrious of a person of Ryoma's stature to already have a business, but the facts say for themselves. Sure enough, Lenaf is a whole 'other business altogether with the humongous Merchant's Guild building that houses many guilds that work in tandem together and in vibrant harmony as one, as expected from their ancestor who was like Ryoma: a past reincarnation.

Pioro getting Ryoma acquainted with his retail space, and a day has passed so fast that Ryoma didn't have a decent meal. So, it is a surprise for Ryoma to see Earth food being served to him, it reeks of memories from his past life. Miyabi feels the pinch of having to learn to be a businessman at the academy, and despite Ryoma's Rank E adventurer status, there is a monster that he wishes to take down, but it's out of his reach. Sure, the tamed slimes that both father and daughter are seeing for the first time definitely surprised them, and since the Smash Boar isn't around, they go harvesting for raw materials.

Coming along nicely, slowly for now, and the challenge arises for the Smash Boar.
Jan 24, 2023 12:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That father and fox daughter are pretty good, it's good how their helping Ryoma this way, now that kind of fantasy boar seems to be the next threat :S
Jan 25, 2023 9:39 AM

Nov 2013
Elia already knows about the 2nd shop, and Ryoma already sees the new town in the horizon

1:55 seeing him punch a tree in the opening song reminds me of last episode of Maou Gakuin (Anos)

entering the new town, smaller than the last one, but quite lively
looking for the guy who will help him, he for sure has a big business there lol
the title "mascot" already appeared, but i thought this fox girl was part of Elia's class (according to the op), her name is Miyabi and she is the daughter(?) of the guy Ryoma is looking for... and there he is lol he wanted some guy to fall in love with her :v

those 2 are strange people huh
the girl goes from common talk to polite talk, meanwhile the father wants to get noticed, by naming his daughter after a popular mascot? what lol
i have to say, the girl looks far more responsible than him

because grandma Gliceria is so scary, this guy already did all the work for Ryoma, that's very helpful

wow, 4 guilds working together to collect and sell materials, and they operate from inside a castle :O it was made by other isekaied people long before Ryoma ... but naming it airport? ok i guess

Ryoma's new shop will be right in front of Pioro shop, and he already has a ton of space, including rooms for his workers ... he will also stay at Pioro's house and have some nice dinner lol as much as he already knows those rare dishes (since they cam from Japan), it was still a big suprise

speaking about the academy, so she really is part of it
as much as Pioro is worried about his daughter manners, she for sure is able to be well mannered when she tries, so i don't see a reason to worry

pffft, why is this guild allowing a simple D rank monster to mess up with all the jobs and business in that city? they even have big gradon tamers ... what the hell are they doing? LOL Ryoma will be the one to save the city i guess
Miyabi tho, she's always annoyed at her father :D

well since he still has to wait for his stuff to arrive, he has some free time that he will use to shop for materials, together with the cute little fox

HAHAHA the new duo already watching how Ryoma's shop works, with the slimes taking care of the cleaning and wood works... they have no idea what they just witness

Elia told her family about Ryoma's shop, and ofc everyone is overjoyed, aren't they such nice people?
Elia wants him to open his shop in many more places, obviously including the capital, so she can visit him

and the episode ends with what has been announced all episode, the all mighty D rank smash boar (LOL can't wait to see how easily Ryoma kills it)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 29, 2023 5:57 AM

Apr 2016
ryoma is finally in new town. pioro and miyabi seem like cool people, love their accents. pretty funny that the area where the dragons are kept in the guild has a helipad symbol lmao. the letter exchanges between ryoma and elia is heartwarming. another decent episode
Jan 29, 2023 11:16 AM

Apr 2015
OwO didn't expect a new girl. Eliaria will get some competition.
-ShInIgAmIsAmA-Jan 29, 2023 11:35 AM
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Feb 13, 2023 1:17 PM

Jun 2015
Mr Piroro seemed totally sus at first from looking at him. but the he mentioned airport so ill give him a pass for now.

Smash Boar lets go!

Mitabi +1 one harem

Elia letter conversation so wholesome!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 15, 2023 6:32 AM
Aug 2022
ilk sezonu gibi sakin bir yapım şuanlık iyi
Apr 2, 2023 3:41 PM
Dec 2022
Um... In my country, there are a few that don't seem to like this anime very much. But for me this anime is quite good. However, the progress of the story is quite slow (maybe because I have not read Ln up, I feel like that...). Hope to see part 3 in the near future!
Apr 12, 2023 1:38 PM

Sep 2012
her dat teasing her: is he hitting on u? lol

hilarious how he keeps surprising ppl lol

Nov 3, 2023 8:25 PM
Nov 2023
Well this episode made me drop this anime. I found it very boring.
May 1, 3:38 AM
Dec 2022
Ryoma prepares his second branch at Lenaf and faces a smash boar right outside the town.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

51 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

13 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2023

11 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

28 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2023

14 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 2, 1:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.