Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 17, 2023 7:02 AM

Oct 2021
was kinda expecting that ngl
Jan 17, 2023 7:05 AM

Dec 2020
Denji doing it back was so good.

Next chapter gonna be good, I wonder what the rules will be.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Jan 17, 2023 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
From the look on Denjis face I can guess that he wasn't the one to create the "house rules".
Jan 17, 2023 7:07 AM

Oct 2017
Yep knew that was gonna happen lmao. Date at Denji's home, I get to see Nayuta finally.
Jan 17, 2023 7:11 AM

Mar 2021
OF COURSE DENJI REPLIED WITH THE SAME THING YESSSSSSSSSSS omg that's their new way of saying goodbye... one day it's gonna be said again. If this happened to anyone else he would come to the conclusion that Asa is autistic (which she is)

Yoru doesn't know why she couldn't turn him into a weapon

The fact that Asa and Yoru are completely sharing emotions might come back and bite Yoru later :D

HE DOES LIKE YOU ASAAAAAAAA DON'T BE A TSUNDERE

Damn Asa rizzing Denji up asking to come to his house instead of cinema... time to meet doggies and Nayuta

Those rules are there probably because of Nayuta... things like "don't give her any crazy ideas" lol

I feel like Asa will accidentally break some rule because she's such a dumdum and Denji's gonna see her recover because of Yoru or something
AbsoluteCinemaJan 17, 2023 7:30 AM

Jan 17, 2023 7:17 AM

Dec 2020
Who is leaking this lol

Anyway, I guess we will get to see Nayuta in the next chapter!
Jan 17, 2023 7:18 AM

Aug 2022
Finally Nayuta next chapter! Sucks we have to wait 2 weeks, but I'm hyped.
Jan 17, 2023 7:19 AM
Mar 2017
Fujimoto sure does love his cliffhangers.

Loved this week's chapter, shame it was so short.
Jan 17, 2023 7:22 AM

May 2020
I mean yes that guy only cares about pussy, not some lovey-dovey deep drama... so be his guest and get more mad.
Jan 17, 2023 7:23 AM

Oct 2021
can't believe someone already predicted this on r/chainsawman one day after last chapter was released, Denji survived so it's fine by me.
Jan 17, 2023 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
I've been loving part 2 recently. Can't wait to see what Nayuta is like.
Jan 17, 2023 7:25 AM

Apr 2019
Good chapter once again. I am extremely relieved that it didn't worked. Denji saw it as a way of saying goodbye, could this be foreshadowing for the future when Denji would have to say last goodbye to Asa or am I reading into that scene too much.

Also a movie date sounds like a cool idea. It's also a call back to Denji's first date with Makima. Let's see how this one goes.

I am also wondering about the rules that they have to follow. I don't think Denji is doing that good of a job raising Nayuta if she is still controlling everything in their house and setting up extremely strict rules. I am extremely excited to finally see Nayuta though. I have been waiting to see more of her ever since part 1 ended.

Finally I am excited for the Yoru, Nayuta meet-up. Will Yoru recognise her fellow horseman? How will the entire meeting go. I can't wait and am extremely excited for the new chapters.

Overall rating:- 5/5
King_KKJan 17, 2023 8:02 AM
Jan 17, 2023 7:26 AM

Sep 2016
that means asa will meet nayuta?? omg i'm so excited to see her again and how she's grown. nayuta didn't get any screentime at all after she was introduced i'm so excited!!
Jan 17, 2023 7:28 AM

May 2015
I'm glad Yoru failed. I'm also glad Asa doesn't understand her own power very well, thinking that Denji doesn't like her instead! We're visiting his home soon, and that'll be really interesting when two apocalyptic horseman vying for Denjis attention meet up!
Jan 17, 2023 7:32 AM

Jun 2017
Does Denji's home has a Nayuta waiting room?
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Jan 17, 2023 7:40 AM

Dec 2016
Page 6: Live Yoru Reaction to information that Asa "doesn't care" about Denji.

I can't wait to see Asa reaction to Denji home.

tym0n said:
From the look on Denjis face I can guess that he wasn't the one to create the "house rules".

I'm calling this, rules are made by Kishibe... he would be crazy enough to kill Denji without remorse.

Finn086 said:
can't believe someone already predicted this on r/chainsawman one day after last chapter was released, Denji survived so it's fine by me.

bro... spoilers of this chapter leaked before or when 117 chapter was published.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 17, 2023 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
tym0n said:

I'm calling this, rules are made by Kishibe... he would be crazy enough to kill Denji without remorse.

I personally feel that Nayuta made those rules as she is a CONTROL devil so controling people by rules would be natural for her. But I like your theory too.
Jan 17, 2023 7:49 AM

Jun 2014
Lol what a cliffhanger we were left with last week just for it to not work. Denji doing it back was priceless though. 

Movie date next chapter, nice callback to when Denji and Makima went on a date and watched like 10 movies in a row. Can't wait to see Nayuta as well. 
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 17, 2023 7:52 AM

Jul 2022
I am not surprised in the slightest that the attack didn't work on Denji. Although I guess it was just because he didn't reciprocate her feelings ?? Which I don't remember being a condition of her power, but there it is I guess?

There's also them mentioning Kiga and Yoru warning Asa about her. Very interesting. Looks like we're also going to Denji's house for the first time, so we'll definitely see Nayuta! I wonder what it'll be like for Yoru to meet her... actually didn't think about that till just now...

Then there's the club president lol. What is he up to?

So far Part 2 has been a lot of set up and not a lot of action. We still have to find out who the faux Chainsaw Man is and what Kiga's deal is... Too bad we're on break again. Oh well!

Jan 17, 2023 7:59 AM

Sep 2020
Chainsaw man part 2 is Highschool romance manga masquerading as shonen. Love you fujimoto you madlad
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Jan 17, 2023 8:16 AM

Jun 2019
Denji and Asa are going on a date and it's at Denji's place and looks like there are some rules that need to be followed while being there.
Jan 17, 2023 8:20 AM

Jan 2017
Nayuta soon lets goo!!
Jan 17, 2023 8:22 AM
May 2021
Shit man the next chapter is gonna be hype ahh!!
Jan 17, 2023 8:25 AM
Apr 2019
theyre both so autistic i love it
Jan 17, 2023 8:31 AM
Jun 2020
Fujimoto is making me care so much about Denji and Asa's relationship so obviously something awful is gonna happen to both of them.
Jan 17, 2023 8:42 AM

Dec 2016
tym0n said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I personally feel that Nayuta made those rules as she is a CONTROL devil so controling people by rules would be natural for her. But I like your theory too.

At first I was thinking the same (Occam's Razor?) but I started to think that this could be kinda against Nayuta's "character development" because then she would be just a second Makima (loli edition).
Also thinking about Kishibe I started to think about “Gordon Ramsay you fucking donkey” meme where he is awful only to Denji and love this idea too much.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 17, 2023 8:59 AM

Feb 2014
What kind of excuse will we get so War doesn't notice Control is also in Japan? Makes me wonder how Famine might somehow kidnap Nayuta and maybe War will fight alongside Chainsaw Man to get her back and there will be a showdown between those two in the end, or maybe they will just start fighting each other.
Jan 17, 2023 9:05 AM
Jul 2019
That shit was so lame
Jan 17, 2023 9:31 AM

Apr 2017
not worth a week's wait tbh
Jan 17, 2023 9:37 AM

Aug 2021
great chapter. looks like a set up to finally see the new control devil in the upcoming chapters.
Jan 17, 2023 9:43 AM
Dec 2019
harshtruth said:
not worth a week's wait tbh

What were you expecting? wasn't it obvious he won't turn into a weapon?
Jan 17, 2023 9:45 AM

Apr 2013
Can't believe there's people that thought Denji would turn into a weapon and potentially die. Fujimoto is a mad man but not an idiot; if he kills Denji it will be much later in the story. That was probably the easiest twist to predict so far in the manga but still enjoyable.

Curious to see how Nayuta/Control devil 2.0 will interact with war devil and fake chainsaw man creeping along.
Jan 17, 2023 9:46 AM

Nov 2021
Oh god, the title of the chapter scared me but after reading I was so relived. Another wholesome chapter lmao
Jan 17, 2023 9:46 AM
Dec 2019
Why does it feel like that the control devil has finally gained control over denji. Maybe that's why chainsaw man killed Yuko, since the chainsaw man doppelganger doesn't seem to exist.
Would be a shocking twist if it was true, but it's something I can expect from Fujimoto.
Jan 17, 2023 10:02 AM

Apr 2017
Heisenberg_69 said:
What were you expecting? wasn't it obvious he won't turn into a weapon?
no shit it wasn't gonna happen
Jan 17, 2023 10:08 AM

Apr 2018
Didn't work as expected. A bit more information on the famine devil and a date at Denji's house. Seems like a W for Denji.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 17, 2023 10:28 AM
Mar 2021
I feel bad for Denji
Jan 17, 2023 10:50 AM

Sep 2016
Well well, it didn't work just as expected. Still, it's strange how serious moments are mostly played for laughs in Part 2. Atleast we'll probably finally see Nayuta again next chapter.
Jan 17, 2023 11:07 AM
Jul 2015
tym0n said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I highly disagree w this, as I think that would be a landslide backwards for denjis character whereas clearly he doesn't want to be controlled. I'm willing to bet it's either octopus boy or as someone else mentioned kishibe, who would be willing to kill denji if he fucks up. I'm really, really hoping he isn't fucking up raising nayuta. I want her to actually not be a shithead like her fellow horsemen.
Jan 17, 2023 11:11 AM
Jul 2015
I know this is chainsaw man, but I'd actually really, really love a happy ending for asa, nayuta, and denji. Like one big happy family unironically. I feel like the only way that's gonna happen tho is if war unavoidably begins to feel the same romantic feelings for denji as asa does, and actually acts on them, and relies on one or both of them not fucking nayuta up, which I highly doubt. My head cannon is this will all turn out all right for once but I know I'm fucked tbh.
Jan 17, 2023 11:34 AM

Sep 2016
Man, I feel like Part 2 is running in circles. People always say Fujimoto is just building up something crazy but for the first time ever it seems to me that Fujimoto actually has no idea what he wants to do with the story... Most chapters feel incredibly isolated and surprisingly goofy actually. Serious moments are mostly played for laughs and Asa continues to be a painfully annoying character (no idea how so many people like her).

I'm still not feeling Part 2 yet and I'm beginning to be worried that the real meat of the story is never gonna start.
Jan 17, 2023 11:34 AM

Feb 2012
rip spinal cord sword ๐Ÿ˜ข (not that it's unexpected)
denji curated dates lg!

also lmao asa cheap as hell
she's reminding me more of power ("what do you mean he doesn't like me!" ๐Ÿ’€ dumb ass)
hope she dies* (just like denji fr)

(*dw she'll get better)
Jan 17, 2023 11:44 AM
Apr 2019
Assuming Nayuta will be showing up next chap
Jan 17, 2023 11:56 AM

Aug 2020
3/5

Decent chapter. We got bamboozled again but that's to be expected by now. Are we finally getting Nayuta greatness, it's been far too long tbh

Ofcourse, Fujimoto would use last chapter's cliffhanger as nothing more than a comedic relief. It was cute though how Yoru constantly tried to turn him and Denji just pats her in the head. Asa confronts Yoru about Fami to which Yoru warns Asa not to bother with that woman because she's apparently crazy. A Fujimoto female character that is crazy...now way!!! xD That's literally unheard of right? ;) Asa takes a bit of time to compose herself and her thoughts and cannot seem to get our boy Denji from her head ultimately hating him again for not reciprocating her feelings back

Denji offers a simple movie date which Asa constantly turns down. She floats the idea of inviting her to his place which baffles Denji. He reluctantly agrees if only Asa follows all of their "home rules". Have no idea what those could be but it definitely has something to do with Nayuta. Since she's the control devil now, it could be her controlling everything in their household

Pretty excited to see Nayuta but dreading it as well after this reveal
2Birds1StonedFeb 20, 2023 12:38 PM
Jan 17, 2023 12:39 PM

May 2010
Of course after Makima his idea of a perfect date is watching unlimited movies. 
Jan 17, 2023 1:06 PM

Aug 2022
Asa thinking it didn't work because Denji doesn't like her was actually pretty smart ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I guess our young Control Devil really dislikes people breaking her "rules"... ๐Ÿคฃ

But why was that creep Chainsaw Man groupie spying them? Aahhh and next chapter is out in two whole weeks this time!!

Jan 17, 2023 1:12 PM
Dec 2021
pretty sure these "house rules" have something to do with nayuta. maybe we'll finally get to see her again next chapter
Jan 17, 2023 1:33 PM
Aug 2021
MugiwaraJopa said:
OF COURSE DENJI REPLIED WITH THE SAME THING YESSSSSSSSSSS omg that's their new way of saying goodbye... one day it's gonna be said again. If this happened to anyone else he would come to the conclusion that Asa is autistic (which she is)

Yoru doesn't know why she couldn't turn him into a weapon

The fact that Asa and Yoru are completely sharing emotions might come back and bite Yoru later :D

HE DOES LIKE YOU ASAAAAAAAA DON'T BE A TSUNDERE

Damn Asa rizzing Denji up asking to come to his house instead of cinema... time to meet doggies and Nayuta

Those rules are there probably because of Nayuta... things like "don't give her any crazy ideas" lol

I feel like Asa will accidentally break some rule because she's such a dumdum and Denji's gonna see her recover because of Yoru or something
ASA  AUTISTIC SO BASED SO REAL... idk why but i never considered that... but ur completely right omg. asa and denji autism and adhd solidarity
:3

Jan 17, 2023 1:49 PM

Jan 2009
Yoru failed good lol i was worried for Denji

anyway the leaks are true again
Jan 17, 2023 2:03 PM
Mar 2022
I'm assuming it didn't work because he was a hybrid, or, I guess you could say he doesn't like her that way. He does seem pretty neutral but it's normal to take some time, Asa knew her feelings towards him via Yoru telling her but Denji probably hasn't questioned himself about it yet.

Was he able to see Yoru's physical appearance features on Asa? Will Yoru recognize Nayuta as the new control devil? I wonder how the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse devils work, as War didn't seem to be too keen on intimate terms being put on Fami.

It's kinda funny to see rip off Chainsawman follow them, but I'm also assuming that Nayuta is really powerful (like in the oneshot) and not following the rules means death is just another way to say heya Nayuta can kill you

Edit: Now that I think about it, I wonder if Nayuta will be able to recognize/sense Yoru, instead of the other way around
Dpsdps55Jan 17, 2023 2:09 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 23

48 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 162 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

43 by FutureHendrix »»
Apr 22, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Oct 25, 2019

52 by Hasanzade_S »»
Apr 21, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2020

34 by Elijah0121 »»
Apr 20, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Apr 18, 2:42 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.