Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 7, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
The usual meme and joke aside, it looks like Fran had to rely on her own skills this time around.

Anime still retains its RPG style stats and usual elements so it was just a matter of Fran adapting this episode.
LeknaatDec 21, 2022 4:57 AM
Dec 7, 2022 6:59 AM

Feb 2020
Awesome fight scenes again.

Nice looking wolf. It did a good job with finding Fran.

It's interesting that Amanda learned the truth about Shishou.

Aww, those hugs and Fran's laugh.

One episode to go. :( I'm not ready to say goodbye to this show.

SerafosDec 7, 2022 11:03 AM
Dec 7, 2022 7:54 AM

Apr 2014
A wolf who can wield a sword in its mouth? oh! that's Zacian.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 7, 2022 8:01 AM

Mar 2013
Another wonderful episode!
Fran and Shishou have finally reunited, and Amanda has finally learned their secrets... nice!

An Owl appearing at the end is suspicious...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 7, 2022 8:27 AM

Aug 2019
Finally Ranga makes an appearance!
Also we've got a special beam canon from Amanda. This show is full of cameos/easter eggs and I like it.
Dec 7, 2022 8:37 AM

Oct 2020
I love this family dynamics with sword dad and Amanda.
Dec 7, 2022 9:18 AM
Oct 2022
Absolutely amazing episode, got chills watching it, and pulls your heart strings! I NEVER post about things I watch, but holy I hope this gets season 2!!!!
Dec 7, 2022 9:18 AM

Jul 2022
This show has become the highlight of my week, I do hope another season gets adopted someday.
Super-cool family feels, I can't get enough of it, simple as it is.
Dec 7, 2022 9:19 AM
Sep 2015
It's really true that dog makes everything better. The bigger the dog the better.

That spider girl might be quite weak because Fran can fight her even without using any skill. In fact Fran rarely receive any damage, her headbutt the floor by herself might cause even more damage than from the spider girl.

I like how Krad and Bart only have 3 and 1 HP before Fran heal them.
Dec 7, 2022 9:32 AM

Jul 2021
only one more episode left :/ i don't want this to end and it seems very unlikely for this to get a second season. animes like these are generally made just to boost manga sales after all. but the anime itself was quite good so there is still some hope that they choose to make a second season.

the mommy spider was lame af. here i was expecting some huge fight scene and stuff but it was just the spider throwing rocks and needles at them.

fran ended up telling the secret to amanda, i really hope she can be trusted.

looking forward to the second season announcement (if there even is one) after last episode.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 7, 2022 10:04 AM

Jul 2017
With Teacher not around, the Trickster Spider is a pain to deal with, and finding Fran, Bart and Victor is critical.

Teacher tries something different: summoning a kin to find Fran, and it's the Onyx Wolf. Entrusting it to save Fran, Amanda gives her trust to Teacher, albeit with a name to pacify and evolve it at the same time to find her without delay. Go, Urushi!

With all of her remaining power and trust with Teacher, this is Fran's breakout moment as the Black Cat that could stand proud of her origins, with the beating down from the Trickster Spider just lashing tricks at her. Of course, both Teacher and Amanda are greatly worried about Fran, and reaching her is the greatest blessing.

It's inevitable that Teacher's secret would be found out sooner than later, and given Fran's trust in Amanda, it's better letting her know what's going on, which freaks her out that she's seeing an Intelligence Weapon for the first time. The Mama is so excited that she knows her child's secret.

The episode is good, but the source material is really kinda lacking, given this penultimate moment.
Dec 7, 2022 10:36 AM

Nov 2016
Only Shishou is enjoying the hugs lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 7, 2022 11:10 AM

Feb 2018
Surprised she trusts Amanda so much already, but glad she has got someone close to rely on now.
Dec 7, 2022 11:16 AM

Jul 2019
Wish i didn't have a huge arachnophobia, i would have enjoyed the second part of the anime to the fullest. But all i can do is read the subtitles :(
Dec 7, 2022 11:18 AM

Jul 2011
Fran realized that her fists are rated E for everyone.

Teacher " My child, now we have a dog that is also your brother in a way".

Give that wolf a bigger sword, so he can become Sif.
Dec 7, 2022 11:39 AM

Dec 2013
First Dark Kumoko and now Ranga, somebody needs to stop them!

They really need to work on Fran's abilities when weaponless, this was a huge wake up call, I can't get enough of how cute she sounds when she says "supa sugoi ken", she is the cutest, my favorite girl of the season.
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So teacher summoned an onyx wolf to search for Fran, but ended up spilling the beans to Amanda about being an intelligence weapon. This series really loves to copy Tensura, huh? So I'm guessing that the next episode is going to be the final battle with the Trickster Spider to close things out in this dungeon. I thought an angel had appeared for a second towards the end, but it looks like a while owl. I wonder what that means?

AddaeAkonoDec 7, 2022 12:03 PM
Dec 7, 2022 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
Epic episode, but I was chomping at the bit for a Fran awakening before teacher jumped in!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 7, 2022 12:30 PM

Feb 2010
Disappointing... I was hoping Fran could do something about the spider on her own... It was my headcannon the skill she stole from that Demon would be hers and not Shishou's.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Dec 7, 2022 12:53 PM
Jan 2017
ReinhardVonMusel said:
Disappointing... I was hoping Fran could do something about the spider on her own... It was my headcannon the skill she stole from that Demon would be hers and not Shishou's.

she's only stole Court ettiquete so far isn't she? shishou get the essence of falsehood (even then it's pretty much useless for combat)
for other skill, it's already explained that every monster skill they killed are exclusively owned by shishou and fran only able to do it through skill sharing (i'm pretty sure last episode they even mentioned how this are unique and unheard of ability)

anyway in WN shishou check her skill after blasting the spider with fire, but the anime skip it so i don't think it's a spoiler
here's Fran stat as for today episode anyway

Stealth:Lv1, Court Etiquette:Lv4, Presence Perception:Lv1, Sword Techniques:Lv1, Sword_Arts:Lv3, Instantaneous Movement:Lv1, Cooking:Lv1, Insect Slayer, Vigor Manipulation, Goblin Slayer, Mental Stability, Demon Slayer, Skinning Expert, Indomitable Resolve, Directional Sense, Night Eyes

Titles:

Match for a Thousand, Insect Slayer, King of Dismantling, Master of Recovery, Goblin Slayer, One who Slaughters, Skill Collector, Dungeon Conquerer, Big Game Devourer, Demon Slayer, Master of Fire, Master of Wind, King of Cooking
Dec 7, 2022 1:08 PM
Aug 2022
waiting for get finished, im so excited to start it!!
Dec 7, 2022 1:16 PM
Oct 2016
Finally Jet/Urushi makes an appearance. Now I know why he freaks everyone out when he shows up, because the books don't really mention how big he is.
Dec 7, 2022 1:37 PM

Jun 2016
Serafos said:
Awesome fight scenes again.

Nice looking wolf. It did a good job with finding Fran.

It's interesting that Amanda learned the truth about Shishou.

Aww, those hugs and Fran's laugh.

One episode to go. :( I'm not ready to say goodbye to this show.

Me too, only 12 eps. are not enough, I love it, I hope for other seasons.
Dec 7, 2022 2:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course they would save Fran, and now the "mother" knows about the talking sword and approved it :)
Dec 7, 2022 5:15 PM
Mar 2021
uruashi is a good boy for finding fran just in time.
Dec 7, 2022 5:46 PM

Apr 2009
MyGo said:
anyway in WN shishou check her skill after blasting the spider with fire, but the anime skip it so i don't think it's a spoiler

Stealth:Lv1, Court Etiquette:Lv4, Presence Perception:Lv1, Sword Techniques:Lv1, Sword_Arts:Lv3, Instantaneous Movement:Lv1, Cooking:Lv1, Insect Slayer, Vigor Manipulation, Goblin Slayer, Mental Stability, Demon Slayer, Skinning Expert, Indomitable Resolve, Directional Sense, Night Eyes
Thanks for the additional info. From those skills she has alone, the combat skills kinda do need a sword. The most helpful one without a weapon is Instantaneous Movement. She probably wouldn't have survived if she wasn't able to avoid many of the attacks. Vigor Manipulation and Mental Stability probably helped her go on fighting while poisoned. She needs some hand to hand combat skills but are there any class restrictions at play? She's a Sword Mage after all.
Dec 7, 2022 5:56 PM
Apr 2014
Dark souls? the trickster spider looking like quelaag. and a large grey wolf carrying a greatsword in its mouth, just like Sif
Dec 7, 2022 6:34 PM
Feb 2021
Another great episode.
Dec 7, 2022 8:00 PM
Nov 2022
The slowed down version of Fran's theme when she was fighting the spiders without Shishou was awesome! The music has been one of the highlights of this show. Urushi is an awesome introduction, shame it was so late in the show. Curious how they're gonna wrap everything up with just one more episode.
Dec 7, 2022 8:56 PM

Mar 2007
Who else thinks this might be the most realistic looking yet, cutest wolf out of all the isekais??

I mean ... it has shadow-walk ... that's kinda OP!

Good episode, emotional content, adorable Fran, fluffy wolf, over protective Sword Dad, what more can one want?
Dec 7, 2022 8:58 PM

Nov 2020
DID THIS EPISODE JUST END WITH THE BIRD OF THE ELUNE! THIS HAS PIQUED MY INTERESTED QUITE MUCH! :)
Dec 7, 2022 8:59 PM

May 2016
Well Amanda already knows Fran's secret and an epic battle against the Tricky Spider is coming. But the intriguing thing is what does that light mean? And if that animal in the form of an owl, is it friend or foe?
Dec 7, 2022 9:37 PM

May 2015
Fran did great to hold out against that giant arachne trickster spider with no weapons or gear. Amanda is in the loop and knows Teacher is sentient. If they had to tell anyone, I'm glad it was her.Urushi is cute and i'm excited to meet this white owl too.
Dec 7, 2022 10:12 PM

Apr 2022
almost ending... the story was like just starting... it gonna have a second season?
Dec 7, 2022 10:37 PM
Jan 2017
argilium said:
Thanks for the additional info. From those skills she has alone, the combat skills kinda do need a sword. The most helpful one without a weapon is Instantaneous Movement. She probably wouldn't have survived if she wasn't able to avoid many of the attacks. Vigor Manipulation and Mental Stability probably helped her go on fighting while poisoned. She needs some hand to hand combat skills but are there any class restrictions at play? She's a Sword Mage after all.

yeah, having sword arts probably fran with the combat movement even without a sword
oh Presence Perception also help btw, remember when she decide to dodge amanda whip instead blocking it? it's quite useful skill determining what's the best move
no restriction at all for learning the basic of other weapon, but if she want to fully learn new weapon and maxed it she need to reset her class and remove all her current combat arts/mastery

Dec 8, 2022 1:23 AM

Dec 2018
wow. way to fight on her own and save those guys. this was a great episode and i have a feeling mr. owl will be a nice guy. that dang ol' spider gonna get her butt whooped i hope. i'm a little worried for the other guys, but fran and amanda were awesome in this episode. also liking the wolf. i want to pet him.
Dec 8, 2022 1:25 AM

Dec 2018
Yaggamy said:
Finally Ranga makes an appearance!
Also we've got a special beam canon from Amanda. This show is full of cameos/easter eggs and I like it.

lol i didn't even think of it like that but you're kinda right. i'm still laughing lol.
Dec 8, 2022 3:16 AM
Sep 2021
Fran was safely rescued by teacher and Amanda and now Amanda knows about teacher's existence.
I give it 5/10.
Dec 8, 2022 5:14 AM
Oct 2022
like it this eps that it why im watch this anime
Dec 8, 2022 6:27 AM

Jan 2021
Amanda knowing Fran's secret was only a matter of time. But she's seriously hyped up seeing an intelligence weapon in the flesh. Also Fran got an adorable little brother, wolfy is so cute.

Man they're something about this show that hits the right balance of power fantasy. It always puts a smile on my face.
Dec 8, 2022 6:42 AM
Jun 2017
This episode introduced us to: “FRANsism religion”
Dec 8, 2022 8:48 AM

Jun 2016
yoo frann you can call amanda " mom" , best step mother !!
Dec 8, 2022 10:28 AM

May 2021
Yo, they even have a brother now. With Amanda as mom, it's one happy family.

Dec 8, 2022 1:41 PM
Mar 2015
Fran got a puppy as a familiar
Dec 8, 2022 5:01 PM

Mar 2010
twas a bit suffocating seeing her fight so hopelessly.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 8, 2022 5:51 PM

Feb 2010
MyGo said:
ReinhardVonMusel said:

she's only stole Court ettiquete so far isn't she? shishou get the essence of falsehood (even then it's pretty much useless for combat)
for other skill, it's already explained that every monster skill they killed are exclusively owned by shishou and fran only able to do it through skill sharing (i'm pretty sure last episode they even mentioned how this are unique and unheard of ability)

Titles:

Match for a Thousand, Insect Slayer, King of Dismantling, Master of Recovery, Goblin Slayer, One who Slaughters, Skill Collector, Dungeon Conquerer, Big Game Devourer, Demon Slayer, Master of Fire, Master of Wind, King of Cooking

That's very cool, thanks for the infodump
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Dec 9, 2022 6:04 AM
Mar 2022
I am Planning to Watch It
Dec 9, 2022 9:47 AM

May 2020
A talking sword and a tamed wolf.. for sure there ain't no normal beings around Fran. Though you beat one big monster and the other one arrives, so something to look forward to in the final episode.
Dec 9, 2022 11:42 AM

Aug 2019
In case anyone was wondering what that owl is at the end of the episode: It means Frans has been accepted into Hogwarts!
Dec 9, 2022 3:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayy Fran got a pet, well, i mean, little brother xd. Shisho also sharing the truth with Amanda which actually nice to see and about time. Love to see Fran also trying her hardest to survive and very glad she's fine without any much greater damage. Let's see if the one behind the altering shit being found out on the last ep of tenshita...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2022

170 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2022

83 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2022

99 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2022

101 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Ken deshita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

107 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 17, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.