Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2022 12:01 PM

Feb 2014
I had to smile when we saw Saitama as a phone wallpaper. =)

Putting that cute cameo aside, this episode, for the most part, was upbeat and fun. While it must be a downer for Mob to hear about Tsubomi transferring and hearing about how many male students were too busy asking her out and getting bluntly rejected one by one, it was nice to see many of the supporting characters, including Reigen, giving Mob advice for making his own move on Tsubomi.

Sadly, it was the case of things going too swimmingly before an accident would happen. I'm glad that mob was able to stop the car in time to save the cat that ran across the road. However, a few seconds later, a speeding van was on course to hit the gaming kid crossing the road next to him, which gave Mob virtually no time to think, so he went with his instincts and saved the kid, but got hit himself in the process.

Indeed, this was a worrying cliffhanger to end the episode and the preview for the next episode looks to continue this road of concern and escalation. =(
Nov 30, 2022 12:01 PM
Oct 2020
Oh… okay… we’re going in this direction. That ending… really fucking hurts. Please be okay Mob!

This made me cry, I won’t be able to handle it if it gets any sadder.
Nov 30, 2022 12:24 PM
Nov 2019
Next: in another world with my op psyker powers
Nov 30, 2022 12:31 PM
Feb 2022
Mob getting isekai'd is the funniest thing I've seen today
Nov 30, 2022 12:41 PM

Jan 2021
Are you serious right now bro Mob doesn’t deserve this man all because of some stupid kid smh
Nov 30, 2022 12:46 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Mob Psycho: Dating Sim lol

Imagine if Mob dies from being hit by a car and not from the millions of psychic hits he's taken (including falling from enormous heights). For a second a thought an isekai was about to happen, truck-sama strikes again.

What happened to the Psycho Helmet plot? Didn't Dimple get killed by the Broccoli? Has everyone just moved on?
Nov 30, 2022 12:57 PM
Apr 2019
TRUCK-KUN DOUBLE TAPPED
Nov 30, 2022 12:58 PM
Jun 2021
I forgot that mob’s powers take control of him when he’s unconscious due to a physical chock or something. That’s what Ryu was afraid about mob when he didn’t have powers himself.
DororelNov 30, 2022 1:02 PM
Nov 30, 2022 1:03 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That's one hell of a cliffhanger
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 30, 2022 1:07 PM

Apr 2018
anime_on_demand said:
Mob Psycho: Dating Sim lol

Imagine if Mob dies from being hit by a car and not from the millions of psychic hits he's taken (including falling from enormous heights). For a second a thought an isekai was about to happen, truck-sama strikes again.

What happened to the Psycho Helmet plot? Didn't Dimple get killed by the Broccoli? Has everyone just moved on?

I don't think Mob will die. Judging by the next episode preview and all the trailers we've seen, it seems like his body will enter self-preservation mode and summon ???%, who will begin to destroy everything. Kinda what happened when Teru chocked him in S1 and Mogami overwhelmed him in S2
Nov 30, 2022 1:25 PM
Aug 2019
mais what was that poulet ?
Nov 30, 2022 1:34 PM

Jul 2022
Really cute episode! WHAT WAS THAT ENDING!??! I was watching it the whole time thinking I fucking know something horrible is about to go down! Ahh!
Nov 30, 2022 1:37 PM

Sep 2020
FUCK FUCK FUCK WTF? I knew something bad was going to happen.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Nov 30, 2022 1:37 PM

Sep 2020
MonkeyDHunter said:
Wtf was that cliffhanger? Things are going to escalate from here on out judging from the preview.
Yo you have my signature XD

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Nov 30, 2022 1:40 PM

Jan 2022
Stark700 said:
Mob in those gym clothes lol

Looks like Tsubomi is going to another school so alot of guys wanted to show their feelings to her. Without the usual weird supernatural elements, this one felt like a normal school episode but...that ending, holy shit.

Holy shit is right! After he traded flowers with the flower shop guy. I rooted for him, but dam that ending hit harder than truck-san. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I pray mob gets a happy ending. Bro already lost dimple. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nov 30, 2022 1:56 PM

Jul 2020
Amazing episode. I loved seeing Mob open up and seek advice from everyone that he knows. I especially enjoyed Reigen attempting to give earnest advice, it was rather wholesome. That ending was insane though. I really hope Mob is alright, although it certainly doesn't look like it.
Nov 30, 2022 1:56 PM

Feb 2022
NOOOOO Mob saved the child but at what cost???

I love this Mob development in this season
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Nov 30, 2022 2:08 PM
Jun 2021
It was amazing (: .
Nov 30, 2022 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
So Mob is getting an isekai sequel? Kageyama reincarnates into a hero or something. Truck kun to the rescue xd
Nov 30, 2022 2:29 PM

May 2018
Mob has grown so much! He can even play football now :D
Nov 30, 2022 2:36 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
A pretty mundane episode leading up to the accident.

All of that effort just for it to hit you in the face.
Nov 30, 2022 2:39 PM
Nov 2021
This is probably the most tragic season of the three

goodbye
Nov 30, 2022 3:11 PM
Oct 2020
Wow so not even Mob can take on truck kun. I also love the music/sound that plays when mob gets hit.
Nov 30, 2022 3:33 PM

Apr 2016
So we're here, the final arc! I am very excited to see how they handle all of this, I know it's going to blow me away!
Wow, that assembly line of guys, why would you even bother if you were one of them LOL!
Things are about to get dramatic!
Nov 30, 2022 3:34 PM

Oct 2018
Oh... I thought this episode was going to pick up on the whole "aliens are real and our friend is returning from outer space a changed man" thing... I didn't realize this was one of these 'take your story to the logical extreme and then hit the Back button' type comedy anime now. You guys planning to revert Mob getting Truck-kun'd as well? (If I was told by the preview not to set my expectations high for this ep, than I guess it's my fault for skipping these things.)
Nov 30, 2022 3:38 PM

Oct 2016
LRConkdor said:
Oh... I thought this episode was going to pick up on the whole "aliens are real and our friend is returning from outer space a changed man" thing... I didn't realize this was one of these 'take your story to the logical extreme and then hit the Back button' type comedy anime now. You guys planning to revert Mob getting Truck-kun'd as well? (If I was told by the preview not to set my expectations high for this ep, than I guess it's my fault for skipping these things.)

Dunno what you're on. The narrator literally said that Inukawa returned with faded memories of what happened on the alien planet. It wrapped up as a perfectly self-contained side story.
Nov 30, 2022 3:52 PM
Aug 2017
Not gonna lie, the drama and character development in this season did not worked out for me. Season 2 first half did this way better. I feel like Mob Psycho final arc is going to be ok, but nothing that would make the world shake.
Never liked the romantic approach in this anime, the girls that are around mob always felt manipulative, and Mob having no clue about this kind of behavior never even gave the opportunity to the narrative develop more interesting situations.

That's why i did not felt any sense of acomplishment as MOb supposed did b4 getting wrecked by a car. My boy literally says "Thanks everyone" and i was like, thanks for what? Most of these people were not even in season 2 most important arc, so the only moments that you had with them were in season 1 when you got introduced to their school clubs.

What is interesting to me is that his loved one, is probably an arrogant or clueless girl, that is going to wreck is heart or not care about him. I want to see what the show has to offer when Mob realises that. Also watch me not giving a care about his accident because the show literally spoils everything in the preview

Nov 30, 2022 4:06 PM

Feb 2010
Trash episode.

Can't care less about Mob asking a girl out.

Mob getting hit that badly by a car is a Sasuke-losing-rinnegan levels of stupid.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Nov 30, 2022 4:12 PM
Jul 2016
THEY KILLED MY SON WHY!!!!?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Nov 30, 2022 4:13 PM

Feb 2018
It really had to end like that?
Right on that cliffhanger?
Anyway, the rest of this episode was great.
Having Mob go to different people for advice, then figuring out what he should do.
I really do hope we get to see that confession.
I did see the teaser at the end of the episode, so I do have an idea of where this is going now.
Nov 30, 2022 4:25 PM

Mar 2019
Denji a Hero?, Deku a Hero? ... Mob is the Real True Hero.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 30, 2022 4:28 PM

Dec 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why has every episode this last several days ended on such a cliffhanger?! like, every series.
Nov 30, 2022 4:40 PM

Sep 2017
Knew there was going to be some kind cliffhanger coming with this being the final arc of the show. I guess they were trying to imply it was too late for mob to use his physic powers to stop that second car. I get he wouldn't want to just instantly stop the car with a barrier or something because it could hurt the driver. Still I feel like he could have put a barrier on himself but eh it was a real hike stakes moment situation so I'm not going to complain.
Nov 30, 2022 4:43 PM

Jul 2008
I was like: W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-h-h-haaaatt?!?!?
I watched the ed and then… meh.
(sigh) What a waste.
My candies:
Nov 30, 2022 4:58 PM
Aug 2018
candy-drops said:
TransparentNinja said:
This episode should have been episode 1, with only 4 episodes for the whole season.

The previous 8 were not to the standard of the last 2 seasons in terms of writing, story arc (broccoli, really?), comedy, character development or action. But this one was.

nah it would have been terrible if this were episode 1. this arc only works as well as it does because it happens at the end after everything else has. season 1 and 2 also started out with slice-of-life episodes to ease the viewers before going into the main arcs, and yet i don't see nearly as many people complaining about those episodes.
the divine tree arc and the alien arc (yes even the alien arc) were there to focus on other characters besides just mob, and wrapped up their arcs as well. it just seems like you're only focusing on the action and shock factor rather than the actual writing quality, because that hasn't changed from the previous two seasons.

DiabulusPyrus said:
TransparentNinja said:
This episode should have been episode 1, with only 4 episodes for the whole season.

The previous 8 were not to the standard of the last 2 seasons in terms of writing, story arc (broccoli, really?), comedy, character development or action. But this one was.

My man really asked to butcher two whole arcs from the manga. ๐Ÿ’€ That's how you get another TPN S2

I chose violence today
Nov 30, 2022 4:58 PM
Jul 2019
rollecoster of emotions. I was jumping at my seet when he got hit :( CANT WAIT FOR 10
Nov 30, 2022 4:59 PM
Jul 2022
That cliffhanger...
I knew it was coming from the trailer, but man.
Nov 30, 2022 5:01 PM
Aug 2018
candy-drops said:
TransparentNinja said:

nah it would have been terrible if this were episode 1. this arc only works as well as it does because it happens at the end after everything else has. season 1 and 2 also started out with slice-of-life episodes to ease the viewers before going into the main arcs, and yet i don't see nearly as many people complaining about those episodes.
the divine tree arc and the alien arc (yes even the alien arc) were there to focus on other characters besides just mob, and wrapped up their arcs as well. it just seems like you're only focusing on the action and shock factor rather than the actual writing quality, because that hasn't changed from the previous two seasons.

I partially agree with you now that you've pointed it out. It's definitely true there was character development through episodes 1-8 for some of the side characters, but they were side characters that I didn't like in the first place so I didn't enjoy getting 8 episodes of that.

I'd like to see some development with photographer girl, and the body improvement club members individually to flesh them out since everyone already loves them. Not 8 episodes of loser club and broccoli vilain with boring motivation.
Nov 30, 2022 5:15 PM
May 2011
After everything Mob has been through, I'm supposed to believe he gets taken out by a truck? Do better show.
Nov 30, 2022 5:38 PM
Jun 2017
NO!!!! im looking forward to that scene, then that accident happened...

lets see what will happen
Nov 30, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2015
TransparentNinja said:
candy-drops said:

I partially agree with you now that you've pointed it out. It's definitely true there was character development through episodes 1-8 for some of the side characters, but they were side characters that I didn't like in the first place so I didn't enjoy getting 8 episodes of that.

I'd like to see some development with photographer girl, and the body improvement club members individually to flesh them out since everyone already loves them. Not 8 episodes of loser club and broccoli vilain with boring motivation.

The body improvement club did had some development in season 2 when they saved mob from one of the ultimate 5 claw members.

Or at least the captain did.
HACKs! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Nov 30, 2022 5:51 PM

Dec 2019
no this can't be, MOB FUCKING DIED NOO
jokes aside I love ONE for minor collabing 2 of his own characters even for just a second, wish more authors or studios would have the balls to do that
Nov 30, 2022 6:21 PM

Sep 2014
wtf I did not see that coming. And the PV makes it look like he will go into auto pilot mode? Freaky

Glad to see the body improvement club again.

PS: Are there really only 3 episodes of Mob left? This is the final season right?
Comander-07Nov 30, 2022 6:25 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 30, 2022 7:00 PM
Aug 2018
i am screaming and yelling out loud
Nov 30, 2022 7:21 PM

Jul 2016
Powerful psychics, crazy espers, shoujo aliens and fake Gods yet it was van-kun (truck-kun's otouto) the one closest to defeat Mob in the series. Wow...
Nov 30, 2022 7:41 PM
Sep 2020
phantomfandom said:
I feel like MAL should have coming of age tag.
Body improvement club is the best!
I still don't know why Mob like Tsubomi, may be it's just because of her physical appearance just like Reigen said. Since Mob is the symbol of "inner beauty", he want to pair with "outer beauty" like yin-yang.

Is not really the beauty, is common in people to like their first friends. When he showed her his powers and she didn’t act surprised, maybe that’s what have him like that, the lack of interest from her. Idk that’s what I felt
Nov 30, 2022 8:12 PM
Apr 2021
This made me mad. Don't do this... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nov 30, 2022 8:28 PM
Nov 2022
That was pretty good! So far, I haven't been really in love with this season (burden of expectation from loving season 2 way too much) but this one was really adorable, best episode since S3E1. Made the social focus on this season ring into a lot more clarity for me.

A lot of important focus on social dynamics, expectations we make of one another, and taking courageous and kind steps. (Mob being asked why he likes Tsubomi, Mob deciding to be as honest and decent as he can, Mob making the emotional effort to call her home phone and say he wants to meet up somewhere proper, going for the flowers).

I'm hoping MP100 holds onto this considered and important 'romance ain't all that' angle and comes into a great finish here.
Nov 30, 2022 8:43 PM
Jan 2016
He just used his powers the first time, but the second time it was too late. And what even is this? That kid didn't even notice an accident being avoided right infront of him and then carelessly continues to cross the road. Seeing that made me go all 100% lol.

It was weird that Mob took that much damage from a truck considering he has been hit with enough force to shatter whole buildings.

Anyway, this was a great episode and everything has gotten real interesting!
Nov 30, 2022 8:45 PM
Jan 2016
Also just realized, they really went out of their way to make this season very trippy. I am gonna rewatch the entire season high when it ends! :')
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2022

531 by YareYareBugio »»
Yesterday, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2022

634 by Yun975 »»
Sep 6, 5:36 PM

Poll: » What is the best season?

OskarC25 - Dec 21, 2022

32 by deg »»
Aug 31, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2022

164 by IchigoMayo »»
Aug 28, 9:51 PM

» Favourite opening out of the three ?

STSayeb - Apr 12, 2023

36 by infamoussmarrr »»
Aug 2, 7:56 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.