Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2022 2:24 PM
Feb 2022
not sure why i'm still reading this series, i feel obligated to keep reading it
Nov 9, 2022 4:16 PM

Aug 2022
Wait...what? Yuko has transformed into a devil? I thought devils were born out of people's fears... interesting chapter though, albeit it really felt super short. Or maybe it's just me being too addicted and needing more Chainsaw Man every week! 🤩
Nov 9, 2022 5:06 PM

Feb 2014
Comander-07 said:
curvedtree said:

Imagine if he drops his school id "oops I think I might have dropped my school id, would be a shame if someone found out my secret identity"
didnt that already happen? And denjis stalker gave him the ID back?

It did? Damn.. am I forgetting what is happening in this arc already?
Nov 9, 2022 10:00 PM

Jan 2010
This chapter was pretty trash imo. This arc started off well enough but damn if it isn't going downhill quickly.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 9, 2022 10:37 PM

Sep 2021
ummm okay chapter
Nov 10, 2022 4:39 AM
Nov 2022
I love the parallels between Asa and Denji!
Nov 10, 2022 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
Part 2 has been extremely subpar. Maybe it should've ended after Makima's death, it seems like the author doesn't even know where he's going and keeps shitting up these uneventful, uninteresting 15 page chapters and made Denji completely insufferable
Nov 10, 2022 10:33 AM
Mar 2022
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Nov 10, 2022 12:58 PM

Aug 2020
3/5

Anti-climatic? Welp, that's Fujimoto for ya'. I wasn't expecting a huge battle or anything but somehow this time, the subversion didn't click for me. I feel like it's getting redundant and possibly a little annoying now

Never change Dennis, NEVER CHANGE. Man was distracted and I don't blame him but it's nice to see that he kept his head straight and tried to reveal his Identity which in itself is a classic Dennis moment. Yoshida yeeted that man out of there before Yoru could get him. Yoshida must be absolutely done with Denji at this point xD

Still no sign of the newest horsemen although that girl with freckles was in the chapter again. My theory of her being possessed by the Famine or Death horsemen is still valid until proven otherwise but i highly doubt it'll be the case

The dream parallels between Asa & Denji is a nice touch. The door devil must be growing stronger everyday because Fujimoto did it again. He just won't let up until each and every CSM fans have Door PTSD, huh? But anyways, Asa opened it and Yuko's there? I'm surprised she survived. I mean im happy that she did but there's still too many red flags here. She looks like she's a fiend now but she's not dead, right? So, a hybrid? Who knows

Look, im not complaining or anything but it feels like Fujimoto is really not sure where to take the story next hence why we keep getting these elongated cliffhangers. I still have faith in his storytelling but some of it is getting redundant for my taste
2Birds1StonedNov 12, 2022 4:48 PM
Nov 10, 2022 12:59 PM

Aug 2020
Whayle said:
Part 2 has been extremely subpar. Maybe it should've ended after Makima's death, it seems like the author doesn't even know where he's going and keeps shitting up these uneventful, uninteresting 15 page chapters and made Denji completely insufferable
why are you even here? Go enjoy your regular shounen stories
Nov 10, 2022 2:09 PM

Sep 2011
skapuppet said:
So, we’re just gonna get these short chapters every week? I mean, goddamn, these are short.
This really isnt any different than what the first part was like especially with action heavy chapters it just carried alot of hype cause the series picked up massively in popularity near the tail end of its run so people binged it. Keep in mind were only like 13 chapters deep and theres been a pretty fair amount of character development for Asa that little time whereas the first part was largely just action and character introductions which was fun but we really didnt get anything this introspective with denji till the reze arc (first chapter aside) nearly halfway in, here were getting it right out the gate.
JizzyHitlerNov 10, 2022 2:14 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 11, 2022 3:29 AM

Jan 2021
Denji looking at certain stuff as usual, classic Denji. Also a dream and then a door... reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Nov 11, 2022 6:57 AM

Nov 2016
I still haven't recovered from the last time a door was opened.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 11, 2022 2:12 PM

Sep 2014
curvedtree said:
Comander-07 said:
didnt that already happen? And denjis stalker gave him the ID back?

It did? Damn.. am I forgetting what is happening in this arc already?
dont worry Im not entirely sure myself when it happened, so far nothing is especially relevant in this arc so its hard to remember. I think it was the first chapter denji showed up in again when his stalker got introduced. Kinda hard caring about that when we are trying to get accustomed to the girls.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 11, 2022 4:36 PM

Aug 2018
And Yoshida took Denji xd
Now Yuko appeared at Asa's, being somewhat transformed.
Good chapter.
Nov 12, 2022 11:45 AM

Aug 2021
best chapter in a minute
Nov 12, 2022 3:24 PM

Jul 2021
official japanese version : https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/316190246945154312

page 1 :
i just re-read chapter 109 , at the start of 109 , there are no body parts of justice devil on the floor anymore , so i guess the new , mysterious girl sewed her parts back together , then justice devil became a giant , then chainsaw man cut her to pieces again , then war devil created yuko leg sword , but goof / plot hole : now yuko 's leg shouldnt belong to war devil , it should belong to CSM instead , so war devil could not create a sword from something that didnt belong to her .

- war devil : remember me , CSM ? previously , i was the hideous , monstrous war devil , now i looks like a normal school girl . remember me , CSM ? " you took everything from me " .
- CSM : yo , are you kidding me with that question ? " i dont even know who you are " . and right now , im too busy staring at your nearly n@ked body .

page 4 :
- CSM : ... i dont eat humans . because inside , im also a human ...

page 5 : octopus boy is making the obscene , naughty fig sign ? lol .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fig_sign

" it is known as a gesture symbol for $exual intercourse. Where the thumb represent the male genitalia, the middle and index finger act as the female genitalia, this is to replicate the penetration of the male genitalia into the female genitalia. "

page 7 :
- war devil actually says : is he saying ... he will not fight me because im just a random fish / a small fry ?

page 9 :
- a random girl : ... yuko-chan was bullied in middle school , you know ? ... , yuko-chan got away , she still hasnt been found ...
- it is funny that she adds "-chan" to the name of a murderer , lol .

page 16 :
- yuko : ... good evening , asa-chan ...

a girl with tentacles visits another girl in the middle of the night , so it is time for some hot , steamy scenes , lol .

so at the end , the last bully girl , and the justice girl are still alive , maybe they will become important for the plot later .

i just realized this : now in CSM part 2 , we have :

* a girl who can read minds .
* a girl , with the name yoru / yor , who likes to stab people with sharp weapons .
* a girl who is hated by her class-mates , her only friend is another girl .
* a girl who lost her father and her mother .

i wonder where did i see these things before ? ( spy xxx family , lol ) .
daywithoutgamesNov 12, 2022 6:23 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Nov 14, 2022 3:51 AM

Sep 2017
Yuko opened the door to see her girlfriend.

Denji gets captured by his dom.

Still waitin for nayuta to come back and come back as makima 2.0.

Cant wait for nayuta to face the war devil yuko/aya.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 15, 2022 7:49 AM

Feb 2022
love seeing more of the story unfold, more interaction of denji the chainsaw man and the new main/side charachter asa mitaka loving her she is like a better version of makima in my opinion or at least we'll see
Nov 18, 2022 7:55 PM
Aug 2021
After the main "Makima vs Chainsaw" arc, I am amazed that it is still going strong. Chainsawman never disappoints
Dec 1, 2022 12:20 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like Yoshida had to make a move there to stop Denji for giving away too much.
Dec 18, 2022 1:14 PM
May 2012
Me gustó el capítulo, fue un encuentro corto entre Chainsawman y War devil, pero creo que aún se está construyendo un encuentro real entre ellos.
Dec 19, 2022 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
Hahahaha, is war devil gonna end up being ignored/denied by Denji/events for ages?
Jan 21, 2023 7:28 AM
Feb 2022
Interesante. Pensé que Yuko ya había muerto. ¿Acaso Yoru no vio cuando el tentáculo se llevo a Denji? El que Asa haya abierto la puerta a Yuko a pesar de que ella le dijo que no abriera, y después de lo que paso en la escuela, muestra lo mucho que Asa aun aprecia a Yuko.
Feb 14, 2023 2:43 PM

Feb 2022
I love that Denji keeps trying to show his identity
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Aug 8, 2023 3:08 AM
Nov 2022
Entonces aún no ha muerto....... Un personaje de chainsaw Man que ya agarramos por muerto, todavía no ha muerto........ Cómo que está muy raro el manga con esta falta de muertes, no lo creen?? Sospechoso, fujimoto, sospechoso.
Aug 13, 2023 8:54 PM

Dec 2022
my man Denji getting a good long look at the goodies right in the middle of the battle and so was I
Asa best girl best girl best girl!
Oct 8, 2023 9:56 AM

Jan 2023
Funny moment and funny panels. And again a scene with a door that is better not to open.
Dec 26, 2023 5:03 AM
Apr 2020
She got permanently turned into a devil? That's a thing?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 23

48 by gannoncannon55 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 162 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

43 by FutureHendrix »»
Apr 22, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Oct 25, 2019

52 by Hasanzade_S »»
Apr 21, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2020

34 by Elijah0121 »»
Apr 20, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Apr 18, 2:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.