Forum Settings
Forums

⭐️2023 List Design Contest Registration

New
Oct 27, 2022 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
Voting has begun!
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2108107

This post is one of our Achievements and Contests topics.

Our 2023 List Design Contest is open to all, with a variety of badges to win to recognize a large variety of designs! Deadline to register is July 15 2023.

New to list design? Don't worry! Use CSS tutorials to either restyle a default theme, restyle a premade layout, or make original designs! Your choice.

Not good at coding? Your design only needs to change the images on the default theme or a premade layout to qualify, so you only need to focus on that if you want. Using the tutorials and layouts linked above, that is made easy although we hope you do more like changing colors and fonts! If you reskin the default layout or premade designs there are still many categories you qualify for, including Best Theme (best reskin of the default) and Best Customized Template (best remake of a premade layout).

Want to make an original design? That's the spirit! Start here. It will take a while, but you can win several unique categories with an original design!

How to Enter
Post in this topic before July 15 2023, specifying which list design(s) you would like to enter:
a) anime list; b) manga list; c) both list designs.

You don't need to have your list design ready when you post!
Until  July 15 2023, you are free to modify your list design(s), or edit your post changing your registration. I know it can take a long time to make an original design- so you months to work on list designs for one or both lists! :D

Make sure you read the rules and guidelines below, to ensure your list design qualifies for this contest.

Rules and Guidelines

Categories to Win
By entering, you are eligible to win any of these categories. 
Member's Favorite List Design · A category where a popular vote will determine all user's favorite list design of the 2023 season. A voting thread will be opened later which all users are encouraged to vote in. Winner to be selected by MAL member's votes :D
Examples of previous members favorites

Best Imagery · The list design with the best choice of images will win this category. Maybe you're not good at coding, but know how to pick good anime images for a layout and display them well? Then this is a category you definitely have a shot at! Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning imagery

Best Table Designs · Are you really good at making lovely tables on your list? Then this is a category for you to try and win! Show us your best table and category links design. Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning table designs

Best Category Menu Designs · For the best design of category menu buttons. On the best layouts, these can be highly detailed, functional, and creative! Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of winning category menu designs

Best User Menu Designs · For the best design of any side menus and top bars, separate from the category menu and list table. Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of winning user menu designs

Best Original CSS Animation · If there is original CSS3 animation in your list, you can win this category! Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning CSS3 animation

Most Creative Design · What layout is the most creative visually and brings cool new ideas to the art form? A chance for innovative users to show off their most imaginative ideas! Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning creative designs

Best Original Design · The coveted special category for advanced list designers who create their own original new designs! Winner to be selected by judges.

Best Original Minimalist Design · If you enter an original minimalist list design which you made, you can win this category! Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning minimalist cesigns

Best Overall Design · Your fellow list designers will pick the best overall list design of 2023! Winner to be selected by judges.

Changed this to Best Overall Designer to better capture what I was going for with this and make it less redundant with the template and original design categories.

New categories to win! 
The "Most User-friendly" category from last year was changed to "Best New template" (a default template should be user-friendly and functional).

Best Graphic Design · It's optional to add graphic design you made to your layout, but if you do, you are eligible for this category! This category is for the design with the best use of graphic design, such as Photoshop. Winner to be selected by judges.

Most Ingenious Coding · For the design with the most creative use of coding! Your overall creativity with CSS, BBCode, and PHP are all considered together, but we will give you more consideration when you use non-CSS codes well! Winner to be selected by judges.

This is separate from the Most Creative award. That looks at the most creative visually. With Most Ingenious we look at the code behind the scenes.

Best New Theme · The best reskin of the default of 2023! Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning new themes

Best Template Remake · The best customized version of a premade layout. Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning template remakes

Best New Template · The best new professional template design of 2023! Needs to be a functional and user-friendly design with no lag. Winner to be selected by judges.
Examples of previous winning new templates

Bonus badges

Exceptional Coding, Exceptional Use of Theme, and Exceptional Use of Color Awards · If any design displays expectational coding, follows a theme nicely (an anime, game, or music theme), or uses color extremely well, I will recognize your efforts and also award it with special badges for your work! Selected by me and/or judges.

If judges feel there are no adequate designs for a specific category, that category will be dismissed (IE: no minimalist designs = no minimalist category).

Need help or extensions/customization for your list?
We want everyone to do the best they are capable of, so I'm also providing many resources for you here. We have several videos below to guide even a newcomer on how to make a list layout! I also have links to many extensions you can add to your list and tutorials on adding custom features:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1499059

If you have questions, there are several places you are welcome to ask:
Ask a question topic (in my club): http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200323
Creative Corner (not my club): http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=130596

Make an original list layout
* step-by-step guide on making your own design
* ten minutes of bonus tips and useful links

Make a custom layout theme!
* Uses the popular Shelter and Clarity layouts
* Change layouts to any anime, manga, or game theme with pics you download!
* Over 20 premade layouts ready: (click here)

This is a list of other really good image sites to search images for:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=504129

Here is an album of scenery:
http://imgur.com/a/P9BFr

If you know how to use renders:
http://imgur.com/a/ydViG#0

⭐️Past Winners will inspire you!⭐️
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1359922

Frequently Asked Questions
Click the spoiler for answers to FAQs in list design contests:

Any other questions can be asked in this topic.

Good Luck to All Participants!
Shishio-kunAug 18, 2023 1:09 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 27, 2022 8:22 AM

Oct 2020
ill be registering with my anime list xo

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Oct 27, 2022 10:20 AM

May 2010
I'll be entering my anime list and manga list.

my anime list is original designed from a futuristic gaming room live wallpaper.

my manga list is the same modified clarity layout as last year, but snes themed using php scripts to randomly change images upon reload or category change.

also will be on vacation the next few weeks so not sure if I'll have the time to finish them.
Oct 28, 2022 1:58 AM

Feb 2010
SaintZeph said:
ill be registering with my anime list xo

Welcome! Nice list 😍

ShaggyZE said:
I'll be entering my anime list and manga list.

my anime list is original designed from a futuristic gaming room live wallpaper.

my manga list is the same modified clarity layout as last year, but snes themed using php scripts to randomly change images upon reload or category change.

also will be on vacation the next few weeks so not sure if I'll have the time to finish them.

Lovely seeing some PHP on a list from someone else for the first time :D
Oct 28, 2022 6:18 AM

Aug 2012
entering with my anime list!

((i made it for my own 1366x768 resolution and firefox, and haven't really checked how well it looks everywhere else so it's probably best to get screenshots using those))

ワンダーランズ×ショウタイム
Oct 31, 2022 5:43 PM

Feb 2014
I'll enter with my not-yet-existent new anime list theme. I've had this concept in my head for years now, so I'm going to try my darndest to make the time for it this year! ✊

wkteo said:
((i made it for my own 1366x768 resolution and firefox, and haven't really checked how well it looks everywhere else so it's probably best to get screenshots using those))

I'd suggest adding 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍-𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎: 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘, 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛; to your 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 tag and setting .𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 to 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝟾𝟸0𝚙𝚡 (instead of 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝). This should make it work at pretty much any resolution!
Nov 1, 2022 6:03 AM

Feb 2010
@wkteo
@Lulech23

Welcome! :D
Nov 24, 2022 1:18 PM
𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙

Apr 2020
I'd like to enter with my anime list. It is worth a try :)

”If there's any scrap metal
or parts you don't want,

I'll take them."

Nov 25, 2022 5:28 AM

Feb 2010
V-O-I-D said:
I'd like to enter with my anime list. It is worth a try :)

Welcome!! :D
Nov 28, 2022 12:47 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Can't make any promises one way or another sadly. I might enter with a reskin of Clarified I've been wanting to do for a while, but that depends on a lot of things.
Nov 28, 2022 6:32 AM

Jul 2020
Still figuring out the overall design, but i will try to participate. Sadly, i don't think that my idea will be so user friendly. xD
Nov 28, 2022 10:16 AM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Can't make any promises one way or another sadly. I might enter with a reskin of Clarified I've been wanting to do for a while, but that depends on a lot of things.

That would be great and could qualify for Best Template Remake, I think

I don't think Clarified was ever entered in a contest? So it's a good shot and we can request it as a potential official design.
Nov 28, 2022 10:29 AM

Feb 2010
getNorted said:
Still figuring out the overall design, but i will try to participate. Sadly, i don't think that my idea will be so user friendly. xD

A few not-so-user-friendly layouts have won big and were favorites!! So good luck and keep at it we will love it! :D

Although user-friendly really comes down to this imo, just avoiding the negatives is all one should worry about and it only matters for a few categories anyways.

design negatives which are the opposite of user-friendly
lag
intentionally slow response time (usually due to animated menus and pages sliding in with delayed timing etc)
visually irritating (clashing colors, bad use of opacity, etc)
difficult to read
hard to find the menu and category links, other buttons

design positives which make a design more and more user-friendly
loads fast (most do by default)
easy to find and click important buttons, links, menus, etc
easy to use (add, read, find anime, etc)
calming colors and imagery

There's other things, but you get the idea. Fortunately lag is not as much an issue these days. It used to be a make-or-break thing cuz if a judge or user cannot use the layout due to lag they will mostly or completely discount your design. If animation slowing response down is a concern- I had a layout with an animated intro and it still won Member's Favorite. Some people didn't like that intro, but it was cool enough to win over enough other people heh

Shishio-kunNov 28, 2022 10:48 AM
Nov 28, 2022 4:34 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Oh lol, I got tagged. I highly doubt I have time to participate on this because I'll be busy for the Holidays. ^_^;
Nov 29, 2022 12:42 AM

Feb 2010
Unfortunately, the timing of the Bunkasai list design contest really hurt the entrants for this end of the year contest as compared to previous years. Many users still seem burned out from the event and unable to make anything anyways since we had to start so much later; the Bunkasai list design contest actually started after this one was supposed to already begin and delayed it significantly.

So, I'm strongly considering to postpone this contest until summer of next year to give everyone who would like to enter more time and also so it doesn't conflict with the Bunkasai's contest every year from now on (it sounds like it will be a yearly event). This way, (if you want) you can enter your design in the September Bunkasai right after this one in summer 2023.

I think that would be best for quality of contests and designs, and I need to probably change the date of this contest anyways since an end of the year event will always conflict with the September Bunkasai as it was placed so close to ours. It seems this official contest will have to be in summer from now on to avoid the conflicting schedules. So, it might be best to postpone this one since there would be an official 2023 contest in only 6-7 months and I'd rather we all save our entries till then when everyone else is refreshed.

@SaintZeph
@ShaggyZE
@wkteo
@Lulech23
@getNorted
@V-O-I-D
@Valerio_Lyndon

Do you all have thoughts on this?
Shishio-kunNov 29, 2022 12:49 AM
Nov 29, 2022 12:52 AM

May 2010
I agree, though I had already started and did not enter either of mine in bunkasai only because I knew if I did, I wouldn't have had time to make a completely new one, I would feel bad to rush those who did.
ShaggyZENov 29, 2022 12:59 AM
Nov 29, 2022 1:07 AM

Oct 2020
sounds good xo

Nov 29, 2022 4:30 AM

Jul 2020
@Shishio-kun thanks for the tips. Probably the bigger problem with my design will be the ammount of images that i'm going to add, combined with some css animations. I haven't tested it yet, but, on my mind, already seems like something very laggy.

About the contest, with postpone you mean just changing the deadline? And, since i'm from another country, when is summer? xD Either way, i think that's a good idea for us all.

getNortedNov 29, 2022 9:32 AM
Nov 29, 2022 5:43 AM
𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙

Apr 2020
Sounds like a plan

”If there's any scrap metal
or parts you don't want,

I'll take them."

Nov 29, 2022 8:22 AM

Feb 2014
Shishio-kun said:

My main thought would be that it'll be tough to keep my new theme a secret that long! 😆 I wasn't sure it was going to be possible, but it's working out quite nicely.

That said, I also have been cutting corners just to get it done on time. So, more time would certainly not be a bad thing. The end of the year tends to be a busy time for a lot of people, so changing the contest period may be wise anyhow.

I wasn't able to keep up with the MAL Bunkasai event this year, so I'd also be interested in further clarification on dates, though.
Dec 1, 2022 2:29 AM

Aug 2012
Shishio-kun said:

sounds good to me!

ワンダーランズ×ショウタイム
Dec 9, 2022 10:13 PM
Apr 2021
I would like to register with both my anime and manga list
my candies
Dec 11, 2022 9:19 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
I wish to register with my re-skin (?) of the minimalist layout by 5cm. I think that's a valid one, right?
It's on my animelist.

I changed the main image, and also coloured the background (and fixed it so it didn't have a border at the right of the pattern thingy, you can see it in the preview image too, but now it's seamless :)) And I added some code to add the edit/more buttons back in, and made the where to watch pretty, hidden the mv buttons et cetera.

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Dec 11, 2022 11:30 AM

Feb 2010
getNorted said:
@Shishio-kun thanks for the tips. Probably the bigger problem with my design will be the ammount of images that i'm going to add, combined with some css animations. I haven't tested it yet, but, on my mind, already seems like something very laggy.

About the contest, with postpone you mean just changing the deadline? And, since i'm from another country, when is summer? xD Either way, i think that's a good idea for us all.

Yes I meant postponing the deadline until next July
Dec 11, 2022 11:49 AM

Feb 2010
@ShaggyZE
@SaintZeph
@getNorted
@V-O-I-D
@Lulech23
@wkteo

OK thank you so much for the feedback! I expected some blowback, but it seems no one minds postponing the event and some are even in favor of it! We will delay this contest to July, and hold it that month from here on (hopefully no more changes will have to made).

This in order to allow designers (who were burned out from the 2022 Bunkasai list design contest) the time to make a new design for our yearly contest and also so that everyone will not be conflicted by school, holidays, and the next Bunkasai contest in fall 2023. This way, you can enter your list design in the next Bunkasai soon after our contest in July.

I will create a new registration/announcement topic in 2023 - however you're all already registered already so you dont need to register again and I will add your names to it. You can still use 2022 designs in it- this topic will change to a sort of an early registration and preview topic.

Please feel free to continue working on any of your list designs until then! You can also make a second design for your manga list (this is optional as always).

Since there's so much time, if anyone wants to make a second design for the manga list, I could possibly add a Member's Favorite Manga Design if enough users make a second layout. If we give each MAL user voting three votes for their favorites, we could also possibly add a Member's Favorite Designer if you get more votes overall so that could be a couple new member's favorite badges to earn.
Shishio-kunDec 11, 2022 12:14 PM
Dec 11, 2022 12:13 PM

Feb 2010
@bladeees
Love the Berserk theming!!! 😍

@lifeiscrazy
Yes it is valid, nice layout :D

Thank you for registering! Just to let you both know, we decided to postpone the deadline for this contest to next July in order to give everyone burned out from the Bunkasai list design contest time to make a new design for our yearly contest. Usually we give about 4 months in advance anyways. Also we don't want our yearly contest to conflict with the September Bunkasai in the future every year.

You don't need to register again in 2023, you are already registered for it now, and you can use still your 2022 designs next year and work on them until next July.
Shishio-kunDec 11, 2022 12:19 PM
Dec 11, 2022 2:23 PM

Feb 2014
Coolio, thanks for organizing everything!
Dec 23, 2022 6:02 PM

Jan 2021
Hi! I will be entering with my JoJo themed AnimeList
I don't think it stands a chance against such good designers like Lyndon and Bl00d but It's worth giving it a shot because I tried my best for this list :)
ZUTlDec 29, 2022 12:29 PM

Dec 24, 2022 4:24 AM

Jun 2021
I'd like to register with my anime list. A re-skin of the  ⭐ Sailor Moon layout by 5cm
I darkened the bg, changed sailor moon to miku, I moved the list a bit to the left, and added falling snow. I hope that's enough of a change from the og layout.
Dec 25, 2022 6:55 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
I'll be entering for sure. Given that the contest was delayed to summer, I may even have time to make the super crazy design I wanted, but I do have a backup one if needed too :D
Jan 1, 2023 3:54 AM

Feb 2010

ociii_ said:
I'd like to register with my anime list. A re-skin of the  ⭐ Sailor Moon layout by 5cm
I darkened the bg, changed sailor moon to miku, I moved the list a bit to the left, and added falling snow. I hope that's enough of a change from the og layout.

Welcome! Thank you for signing up, I love it and it is enough of a change imo. Good job! :D

MurisovaSadja said:
Hi! I will be entering with my JoJo themed AnimeList
I don't think it stands a chance against such good designers like Lyndon and Bl00d but It's worth giving it a shot because I tried my best for this list :)

Welcome and thank you for signing up, love the colors!

Half_Bl00d said:
I'll be entering for sure. Given that the contest was delayed to summer, I may even have time to make the super crazy design I wanted, but I do have a backup one if needed too :D

Welcome to our 2021 champion! Thanks for signing up again this year :D
Feb 13, 2023 5:25 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
I doubt I'll make another original design, but I did finish up the reskin and will happily enter with that. It's on my anime list.

Edit: Best viewed at 1080p on Firefox.

Valerio_LyndonJul 18, 2023 12:57 PM
Feb 20, 2023 10:36 AM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
I doubt I'll make another original design, but I did finish up the reskin and will happily enter with that. It's on my anime list.

Super pretty! The animated GIF is perfect too 😁❤️️

I've got some GIFs you could render if you wanted some for the other pages, although they aren't as perfect as a sitting anime character GIF
https://imgur.com/a/FbxAtcb
Rendering GIFs is easy in JASC with the background-filler tool and going frame by frame.

This and Blackout made me think you should definitely someday try your hand at an over-the-top unconventional layout like Half, me, and Hahaido have done. Something like the Kino or Megumin layout would be perfect for you I think with a K-on! vibe and details covering every inch
https://halfblood.rf.gd/personal.html

Shishio-kunFeb 20, 2023 10:47 AM
Mar 13, 2023 12:02 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kun said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:

https://i.imgur.com/aE1vN7o.png

Super pretty! The animated GIF is perfect too 😁❤️️

I've got some GIFs you could render if you wanted some for the other pages, although they aren't as perfect as a sitting anime character GIF
https://imgur.com/a/FbxAtcb
Rendering GIFs is easy in JASC with the background-filler tool and going frame by frame.

This and Blackout made me think you should definitely someday try your hand at an over-the-top unconventional layout like Half, me, and Hahaido have done. Something like the Kino or Megumin layout would be perfect for you I think with a K-on! vibe and details covering every inch
https://halfblood.rf.gd/personal.html

Thanks! I found the animation and immediately knew I wanted to incorporate it into a theme lol. Only problem with more renders is this one already took me about 2 weeks by hand using Photoshop masks. >_> I've not taken a look at JASC before, but I assume it's by hand as well?

I don't know if an over the top theme is in the cards for me, but it would definitely be fun!
Valerio_LyndonMar 24, 2023 9:20 PM
Mar 13, 2023 7:54 AM

Feb 2010
@Valerio_Lyndon

For rendering GIFs it's easiest to just use JASC to edit frame by frame, very fast and effective you need to check the to canvas color option and use the bucket tool set to transparent background but there is also an eraser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkvz_83Buuk&feature=youtu.be
Thats a decent example but some GIFs are even easier than this

A little more editing if you want to know:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8hpuI28xqM

Editing the GIFs with JASC is how I put together the graphics for the living manga layout
https://imgur.com/AlyUgC8

Mar 18, 2023 10:58 AM

Sep 2021
made some changes....
I'll be entering my anime and manga list

credits to a that tokyo revengers one by blood something forgot name i stole as a template

Siba_SuibianMay 27, 2023 9:15 AM

𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘋𝘖 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘋𝘚 (`∀´)Ψ
Mar 19, 2023 1:34 PM

Feb 2010
Siba_Suibian said:
I'll ben entering my anime and manga list

credits to one of the default list designs which i used as template and the death note one from whom i stole an img  

Welcome! 😁🙏
Mar 25, 2023 9:34 AM

Oct 2016
I'd like to enter with my anime list, which uses Valerio Lyndon's clarity as a base.
Mar 25, 2023 1:02 PM

Feb 2010
Ruse125 said:
I'd like to enter with my anime list, which uses Valerio Lyndon's clarity as a base.

Very nice! And you're using the music extension 😁🙏The music is perfect for the layout's look, especially the second track. A playlist is a good idea too

I also really like the color changing highlights for each section
May 9, 2023 9:09 PM

Feb 2010
@SaintZeph
@ShaggyZE
@wkteo
@Lulech23
@V-O-I-D
@Valerio_Lyndon
@getNorted
@bladeees
@lifeiscrazy
@ZUTl
@ociii_
@Half_Bl00d
@Siba_Suibian
@Ruse125

A reminder that there's about two months until the contest begins- the deadline is still July 15. Please have your list available for public viewing before then, and thanks to all for entering!

Also if you ever need to report a user doing something that you feel violates the contest rules/integrity, or if you want to report another user causing any problems for you related to the contest, feel free to tell me in this thread. If you prefer to keep it private, send me a message, as I have added many of you for this contest. Otherwise you will need to let me know here.
Shishio-kunJun 25, 2023 3:22 PM
May 17, 2023 6:43 PM
Apr 2023
i'll be submitting my anime list~
May 17, 2023 10:26 PM

Feb 2010
@Amelia024 Welcome and nice layout :D

Keep in mind Imgur is going to start deleting ecchi images like your cover pic in case you are using them as a host D:
May 17, 2023 11:22 PM
Apr 2023
Shishio-kun said:

Keep in mind Imgur is going to start deleting ecchi images like your cover pic in case you are using them as a host D:
i mean that's fine, it won't affect my list right? if i ever need it again i can just go looking for it again. 
May 18, 2023 12:21 PM

Feb 2010
Amelia024 said:
Shishio-kun said:

i mean that's fine, it won't affect my list right? if i ever need it again i can just go looking for it again. 

Yeah its fine on our end and I'll let you know if its deleted or not close to contest time so you can fix it up in case they delete it. Plus you'll be notified around then to check it yourself too.
Jun 25, 2023 4:14 PM
Mar 2022
i want to register with my anime list :p
Yo1oJun 27, 2023 7:38 PM
Jun 25, 2023 4:30 PM
Mar 2021
I would like to register with my anime list.
kndohJun 25, 2023 11:17 PM
Jun 25, 2023 11:14 PM
Mar 2021
I would like to submit my manga and anime list 
Jul 14, 2023 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
Last minute entry :D ! I wasn't sure I could make it in time (since I started late as usual), but my list is somewhat complete now. I'll be entering with my anime list but the (minimal) differences can be seen on the manga list (the adjusted layout due to the exclusive data from anime/manga). Or if you feel the anime list is too laggy feel free to link to the manga list :p
Jul 14, 2023 9:29 PM

Feb 2010
@Yo1o
@kndoh
@Tehnsity
@Cateinya

Welcome all!

Everyone: today is the contest deadline - please have your lists ready now so I can start taking screenshots and recordings for presentation/voting. I'd like to get them all taken care of before the weekend is over.

If you need an extension for some reason let me know here.

@SaintZeph
@ShaggyZE
@wkteo
@Lulech23
@V-O-I-D
@Valerio_Lyndon
@getNorted
@bladeees
@lifeiscrazy
@ZUTl
@ociii_
@Half_Bl00d
@Siba_Suibian
@Ruse125
@Amelia024

I'll also wait through the weekend for any last-minute entrants.
Jul 14, 2023 9:32 PM

Oct 2020
its finally happening! good luck everyone :D

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

14 by Bunnyama »»
8 hours ago

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

18 by ElyTheIrenic »»
Apr 24, 2:50 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.