Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 9, 2022 3:33 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016

Some of MyAnimeList's most polished and dynamic designs, now available in the Creative Corner.

This post serves as a place from which you may customise and install any of my completed list designs. From the highly-polished Clarity or Brink with years-long backlogs of modifications, to the more simple competition themes of Agile and Tilt. I hope many people can find what they want here.

To install any of the themes, just click on this image.

Need help?

For help and alternate installs, I would highly recommend checking the theme-specific forum threads in Shishio's Club. It only takes a second to join. These threads usually have detailed FAQs, and most of them have a several-year history of questions already asked.

AgileBrinkClarifiedClarityKurePuniTilt9anime

You can also ask in this thread and I will do my best to get back to you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Valerio_LyndonMar 2, 9:30 AM
Sep 16, 2022 11:02 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Share Your Fashion

Happy with how your list looks? Share it in the thread!

If you only want to show off your changes, a screenshot does great. But if you want other people to try out your configuration, you can export your settings while customising. Just click "Export Settings" in the top bar:

Featured Gallery

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

Accolades

Featured In

MAL Bunkasai (2022)
MyAnimeList Official Event

Tokyo Revengers Collaboration (2022)

Carole & Tuesday Collaboration (2020)

Contest Placements

Valerio_LyndonOct 8, 2023 10:13 PM
Sep 17, 2022 12:27 AM

Feb 2010
This is going to be so useful and makes the best layouts so easy to use, change, and sample. Best of luck with this topic!!! :D
Sep 17, 2022 12:52 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kun said:
This is going to be so useful and makes the best layouts so easy to use, change, and sample. Best of luck with this topic!!! :D
Thank you! I hope it serves as a good landing page. Also, I've started adding some showcases from users I know to feature their customisations. :)
Sep 17, 2022 12:54 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Shishio-kun said:
Thank you! I hope it serves as a good landing page. Also, I've started adding some showcases from users I know to feature their customisations. :)

Let me know also if you want my post deleted in case you want to make a second showcase post ":D

Wow the showcases are so cool, really good idea
Oct 1, 2022 7:42 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Finally updated my 2019 "Kure" list design to support various new features and it is now available for installation. :) Still working on getting all the customisation options available though!

You can also find an alternate modded version by Shishio: [Here].
Oct 15, 2022 7:04 PM

Jan 2008
This is so helpful and your designs are so nice~.

Also just thought you should know in the Gallery portion: two profiles are not found (sunnysummersunday & yta-kawaii). :x
memorieswithinOct 15, 2022 7:35 PM
Oct 16, 2022 12:00 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
memorieswithin said:
This is so helpful and your designs are so nice~.

Also just thought you should know in the Gallery portion: two profiles are not found (sunnysummersunday & yta-kawaii). :x

Thanks for letting me know! Both those links should be fixed now. :)
Oct 16, 2022 12:32 AM

Feb 2010
@Valerio_Lyndon
Whoa I love the Featured Gallery!! :O

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2043622#msg67479823
I also notice a couple of the badges are "broken" because I exported them when they were too "tall", so I'll look into fixing it later. I guess it's a problem with the 2017 badges and a club contest set of badges?
Oct 16, 2022 6:30 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kun said:
@Valerio_Lyndon

I also notice a couple of the badges are "broken" because I exported them when they were too "tall", so I'll look into fixing it later. I guess it's a problem with the 2017 badges and a club contest set of badges?

Yeah, some of the older badges have inconsistencies. It is what it is lol, it would be a lot of work updating those old ones.
Oct 16, 2022 7:45 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Shishio-kun said:
@Valerio_Lyndon

Yeah, some of the older badges have inconsistencies. It is what it is lol, it would be a lot of work updating those old ones.

I hope I can tell which badges they are- they can be fixed quickly with just making a new "correct" border and then putting the old badges in there and exporting; which is what I did for the gold ticket since I couldn't put that border on the normal badge

Feb 13, 2023 11:22 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Added BLACKOUT, my first heavily-animated theme! I figured it was time since it's been in public release stage for a few months. Any future updates will be through the Customiser as I have no access to the MAL style page.

Thanks for 4000+ users!

Mar 12, 2023 1:57 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
Hi, love these designs. Just wanted to ask; are the themes in the featured gallery just for show or is there a way we could use them as well? 

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Mar 12, 2023 11:23 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
OmegaOtaku said:
Hi, love these designs. Just wanted to ask; are the themes in the featured gallery just for show or is there a way we could use them as well? 

Thanks for giving them a go. :)

The gallery is just for show, to appreciate what people have done to bring their own touches to the designs. I don't have backups of their CSS, so it would be a matter of asking for their permission or ripping the code directly from the page if they still have it public (which is possible, just potentially rude). One thing to look out for is that many of the modified designs have user-specific tweaks and hard-coded values that will look weird or break unless you use the same list columns, tag systems, or other tweaks as the user who made the changes.
Mar 19, 2023 11:58 AM

Feb 2010
I've featured this lovely gallery in a special spotlight thread, mass shared with out group!! 😁
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2082814

The layouts were also recorded in a video here for archiving as well

Mar 19, 2023 1:31 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kunAnimeListMangaListMessage said:
I've featured this lovely gallery in a special spotlight thread, mass shared with out group!! 😁
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2082814

The layouts were also recorded in a video here for archiving as well

Thanks for doing that, now everyone can see how the designs looked after people switch themes too. :)
Jun 30, 2023 9:43 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Pushed some updates to almost every design to fix up some issues with the "new" MyAnimelist dark mode and also touched up a few other issues I noticed along the way. :)
Aug 24, 2023 4:47 AM

Feb 2010
New additions to the showcase?! 👀

Also I have to fix up those older badges too, I think I could do them quickly with clipping mask and without having to remake them or anything
Oct 8, 2023 10:04 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
All designs that support dynamic columns have been updated to support the new list columns and Statistics buttons.

BlackoutBrinkClarifiedClarityKure

Dec 21, 2023 4:17 PM
Oct 2017
Hello, i'm using Clarity with some modifications, and year after i modified list it became laggy (long time to load).
Jan 26, 9:39 PM
Jun 2014
Reply to Methosu
Hello, i'm using Clarity with some modifications, and year after i modified list it became laggy (long time to load).
@Methosu I don't know much about it but I looked and I think that it is because of the manga malscraper, I'm gonna recommend you to try putting your manga list public (and if you don't have any manga, adding at least one to your list) or removing this line from the code (if you remove that the enlarged images not gonna will displayed on the manga list):
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/manga/Methosu/presets/dataimagelinkbefore";

I hope that help you (and sorry for my bad english).
Jan 28, 1:25 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to gohuleo
@Methosu I don't know much about it but I looked and I think that it is because of the manga malscraper, I'm gonna recommend you to try putting your manga list public (and if you don't have any manga, adding at least one to your list) or removing this line from the code (if you remove that the enlarged images not gonna will displayed on the manga list):
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/manga/Methosu/presets/dataimagelinkbefore";

@gohuleo Check now, it did help A LOT, thanks. it loads 15x faster now.
Feb 1, 7:14 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Reply to gohuleo

@gohuleo Thanks for helping them! I had responded to them on GitHub, but forgot to post a link here as well. It seems they may not have seen my response in the end. I appreciate the help!
Apr 21, 6:01 PM

Apr 2014
trying to click the score in Blackout theme is kinda hard.
only clickable beyond the circle on top left and bottom left.

oh and the customizer ver is not updated to 1.2.0
karmashizzleApr 21, 6:04 PM

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

24 by WaffleMaster89 »»
3 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

360 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Apr 19

2 by W3TFT »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

3 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 21, 4:59 PM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

17 by Fluffygreygrass »»
Apr 21, 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.