Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2022 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
This wasn't just Dai's fight, it was everyone and the world's.

Once again, they manage to make this episode more emotional from Dai's perspective. Poppei and him had a great bonding moment imo. Those man tears says it all. Looks like Dai is powered up enough for one more fight and threw a massive punch. Well deserved!

Oct 7, 2022 5:59 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 7, 2022 6:00 PM

Nov 2020
FUCKING EPIC EPISODE!!! I can't say anything more, they have embroidered it in all aspects. The drama, the animation, the OST! All awesome!!
Oct 7, 2022 6:08 PM

Sep 2018
A great transition episode for final battle. Animation in last few minutes is amazing! This "SSG Goku vs Beerus original version" battle will be one of the best of all time for sure! :3
Btw, Leona's bare tits again for fans =))
Oct 7, 2022 6:08 PM

Dec 2020
Legendaries last episodes incoming !!!!!

- Better than the manga in all way
- Big work on light and colours in this episode (From sunset to night)
- Great retrospective of all humans who are all heroes !!!
- Fakes to True Heroes all the way !!!!!
- Masopho (the one who gave courage to Popp in episode 9) cheered by Matoriv being is old brother was touching
- Popp and Leona are sexy as fuck
- Goodbye to Gomechan is moving
- Popp's tears is again very moving
- Dai's choice is moving
- Yuki Hayashi ost are crazy
- And of course the final epic Dai's trasnformation to ryumajin !!!!!

=> They put down title screen and eyecatch to have more time for the episode : Really good idea !!!! I hope they will also do it for episode 99 and 100
=> Preview shows crazy animation and sakuga for the next episode
Le-ConteurOct 7, 2022 6:36 PM
Oct 7, 2022 7:38 PM
Oct 2016
Fueled by that sad sacrifice that Gomechan did last episode the hearts of the world were connected to successfully stop the black cores from exploding! Seeing the fake heroes from before again was cool. The wizard among them being Matoriv younger brother is a nice touch. Inspiring them all to stop that last black core, freezing it before ends explosion can activate. Vearn of course thinking because he's immortal that the heroes have only kicked the can down the road and not really stopped anything. Which only infuriates Dai. So awesome seeing Dai get mad and vow to stop Vearn here so everyone's sacrifice doesn't go to waste. Telling both Popp and Leona to get the eyes the rest of them are trapped inside together since things will get rough here and they all need to go. Dai combining his dragon crest and the one from Baran is something I never thought was even possible. Amplifying his dragon mode and using that rage at Vearn still trying to toy with the surface world. The animation looked sick at the end of the episode. Dai was putting in work on Vearn. So excited to see their big fight next episode.
Oct 7, 2022 7:39 PM

Jun 2015
Wow, no title screen, no eyecatches and a shortened preview. They went all in here.
Oct 7, 2022 8:03 PM
Sep 2015
It's finally Dai moment after being overshadowed by his friends throughout the anime. It confirms that it's not just Dai's adventure, it's Dai's GREAT adventure. I'm not surprised that Dai is very strong because I know what's going on in his journey but not I kinda want to know how Vearn get very strong, is it just because he's living longer?

It's the classic manga done right, almost 1:1 adaptation, minus some fanservice. I think the fanservice should be in Blu-ray but considering that it's Toei animation, which is a kid-friendly studio making this, I don't have my hope up.

Next episode might contain 3DCG fight scene, I don't mind that, but some people hate any 3D-related technology.
Oct 7, 2022 8:16 PM

Apr 2014
Everyone managed to stop the explosion. Vearn still has the advantage. Dai ready to going Dragonoid mode. Dai tells gather everyone together. Dai sees his friends go away because of Vearn. Dai gets angry and goes Super Knight Dragonoid mode. Dai pummeling Vearn badly.
Oct 7, 2022 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
2nd half was amazing, mainly animation was just smooth and amazing!
Popp hugging Dai was cute moment. Dai dragonoid form is not that different from he normally look.
I'm exited for next episode, it's going to be peak fight!
Oct 7, 2022 9:02 PM
Sep 2016
AWESOME! Great animation and great episode.
Oct 7, 2022 9:28 PM

Feb 2019
SHIRTLESS LEONA LETS GOOOOOOO.

Peak fucking shonen episode. Seeing vearn legitimately defeated mentally and scared of super sai… draganoid dai was hilarious. Bro was talking all that shit and is about to get folded lmao.

From the preview for next week episode it legit looks like a DB Super broly fight. Insane final battle coming up.
Oct 8, 2022 12:11 AM

Feb 2015
Epic bro fist !

Next episode preview looks awesome.
Oct 8, 2022 1:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Saw that Leona manga panel. Well, i think the way they changed Leona dress like that actually look sexy af ngl.

But once again, Vearn being such a nice good gentleman, after making all people took a good seat inside the eyes, now then him making Popp and Leona enter the inside of his palace. Because they might can't handle all the brute scary shit view Dai unleashed as Ryumajin against him. That cliffhanger tho, can't believe i amaze after all the frustrating cut.

Well, two more episode. Time sure fly fast...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 8, 2022 2:08 AM

Sep 2009
I was a little bit doubtful that the anime could return to the awesome episodes it once had, but these last few episodes proved I was wrong and it has been the best phase of the anime. This one specifically was so, so good!
Oct 8, 2022 4:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Even though they managed to stop the core explosions Vearn didn't give up of course, now it's up to ULTIMATE Dai strength mixed with his father at 100% against Vearn and it already started epic with the great animation, I can't wait for the next ep but only two left :'(
Oct 8, 2022 5:05 AM

Jun 2015
Dia went full on purple lightening like CALLMEARJ Dbz fan fiction power ups. But I'm still obsessed with Popp. His story ark is so impressive and his standing about looking buff and well toned. His chracter arc is amazing. Popp!!!!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 8, 2022 5:45 AM

Jan 2009
they stop the nukes but Vearn is confuse since he thinks what they are doing is worthless considering their life is only an instant (love this Popp dialogue) compared to his eternal life so he has plenty of time to start his evil plans from scratch, Vearn just needs to kill them all so his next evil plan will have no problems anymore

but Super Saiyan Dai is finally here! or i mean the Dragonoid form of Dai so Vearn is finish

might makes right or power is justice thats right Vearn

Oct 8, 2022 6:01 AM

Jul 2013
Really liked the character development of the mage from the fake hero party. Who would have thought minor villains that in other work would have been throwaway characters would turn into true heroes. The fatc Matriv was his big bro is also something I didn't see comming, but I'm glad he was there to set his brother in the right path for once.

Dai going super saiyan and beating the crap out of Vearn was beyond satisfying, but the final fight still ahsn't come to an end. These last episodes have all been amazing in terms of everything. And the next one looks amazing. Only two to go.
Oct 8, 2022 6:14 AM

Dec 2018
FINALLY the Dragonoid form we are able to use with a skill playing as Dai in JUMP FORCE.

I was afraid they wouldn't show it, but as it was in the game, it was in manga too, right? XD
Marcos_AspiraOct 8, 2022 6:18 AM
Oct 8, 2022 7:25 AM

May 2015
Very hype to see the end.
Oct 8, 2022 8:01 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The miracle of Gome-chan continues as the destruction of the surface world was prevented thanks to the fake hero party stepping up when it mattered. It still didn't change anything since Veran is still standing as the sun goes down and night falls on the palace. Dai had no choice to transform into a Dragonoid and unleash the full blood lust of a Dragon Knight like his father Baran. This moment reminds me when Goku became a Super Saiyan for the first time against Freiza. We'll see if Dai can control his new form without loosing himself after than massive cliffhanger.

Only two episode left.
Oct 8, 2022 11:47 AM

May 2018
Dai going beast mode on Vearn. Nice to see him finally get fucked up
Oct 8, 2022 12:50 PM
Apr 2021
The preview for next episode looked crazy next episode is gonna so EPIC! The grand finale!
Oct 8, 2022 7:02 PM

Nov 2012
wow! I thought Matoriv was dead in his cave. I didn't know Masopho was the real deal.
Oct 9, 2022 4:18 AM

Feb 2011
Solid episode. I was hoping Dai would go full dragonoid so i'm a little disappointed. The power up was expected though.
No crazy asspulls this episode.

4/5

Oct 9, 2022 4:52 AM
Oct 2019
Wow who would have thought those clown gonna save the world.

Ryumajin Dai here we go!

That last few minutes Sakuga was Amazing.
The VA, The OST everything just done really well.

Next week gonna be the Climax for sure!!
Oct 9, 2022 5:27 AM
Jul 2013
Poder de la amistad y una mierda; tenemos a Dai full power, súper saiyajin, digi evolucionado, mega mamado. 💪🏼
Oct 9, 2022 6:04 AM

Nov 2020
Full ending 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3luidEQQwY
-Hyunckel-Oct 9, 2022 10:14 AM
Oct 9, 2022 9:42 AM

Aug 2013
This was so freaking good, can't believe it's only 2 more episodes now
Oct 9, 2022 3:58 PM
Dec 2015
Until now they managed to keep the sexy joke somehow in a lighter tone, but without removing them. They removed the pop/leona joke, which is a shame
Oct 11, 2022 11:55 AM
Dec 2017
Dai is now a Super Saiyan kkkk Wonderful episode, great animation and direction.
Oct 14, 2022 4:05 AM
Jul 2017
I remember when these guys apeared around 100 ep ago. It's nice to see these "yuusha party members" helping out in saving the world. What Gomechan is reborn, Dai promises to find them and once again ask to be his friend... What a great friend he is.

Baan has a point there. Why do people waste time doing the things we do?

Dai is gonna show his true form?

Pop...
Yo, Toyonaga absolutely killing it.

Omg goosebumps. Dai's transformation sequence cool as heck. Then Baan's calamity end, blocked easily by Dai woth one hand, all amazingly animated.

Wow, what an episode. Only two left.
Oct 14, 2022 2:48 PM

Apr 2021
The final battle is about to begin I can't wait! Also that animation quality increase at the end was dope

2 more episode
Oct 22, 2022 7:50 AM

Mar 2010
And ofc Dai waits last minute, not when the world was seconds in arms destruction lol.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 21, 2022

111 by akihikosama »»
May 8, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

133 by jyagan0 »»
May 5, 4:16 PM

» NEW ANIME PROJECT CONFIRMED

SOSYBOI - Mar 11, 2023

12 by Illyricus »»
Apr 8, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Choose the best arc(s) in Dai no Daibouken!

DragonKnight92 - Oct 21, 2022

10 by Illyricus »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020) Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

35 by Teirayo »»
Mar 30, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.