Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2022 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Ahh...the vampires Ecute and Atre from the Jinbocho Blood Donation Center come to find Yurine for a request from the princess herself: to join the vampire clan.

Of course, all of this has caveats that Jashin-chan is not willing to give in, and she goes ham...to go for a dogeza lols. Too bad Jashin-chan, there is no compassion, and resort to evil tactics she can't win. But there's Pino as well, mostly for protection against Lierre, and her ploy works...that's a childish no to Ecute. I can see Ecute and Atre's relationship like Jashin-chan and Yurine respectively, that's for sure.

Jashin-chan with no way out, she begins to drink to solve her problems. And with some pep talk, she begins her sortie...though breaking the glass cup sure is hilarious karma, to reform herself as a dignified Hell's nobility. But it didn't go well, and she became a mummy due to extreme dehydration a.k.a 2D to 3D. And try the only way to revitalize Jashin-chan, but she's the same unresentful self.

It's as easy as self-esteem to push Jashin-chan as a noble of Hell, and what better than to have a backdoor swimsuit party of a pool and some food. Pekola must be on Cloud Nine right now on a hot day thanks to Jashin-chan, and not forgetting Hatsune Miku, as well as Mei just undressing as she likes.

All of this has to end with Jashin-chan exemplifying her noble pride of Hell against the dropping sun that's no thanks to Mei's fired shots, with something like a Konami code lols, and the signature Jashin-chan Dropkick.

Still a good season overall.
KANLen09Sep 20, 2022 11:31 AM
Sep 20, 2022 10:36 AM

Feb 2020
Great finale.

Overall, I think this was a little better than the previous season. Still, the first season will be always the best one.
Sep 20, 2022 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
Wait... Wait... That's Kanda Myojin's Myojin Otoko-zaka Stair

Atre and Ecute should join the pool party.
The downside of this season is those travel documentary episodes, they were pretty repetitive though.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 20, 2022 11:10 AM

Jul 2017
Serafos said:
Overall, I think this was a little better than the previous season. Still, the first season will be always the best one.
AkeZZZ said:
The downside of this season is those travel documentary episodes, they were pretty repetitive though.
Yes, definitely.
Sep 20, 2022 12:42 PM
Sep 2022
Crowdfunding for Season 4 when?
Sep 20, 2022 1:06 PM

Jan 2012
Yurine's vampire offer, Jashin-chan's Rocky montage, Mummified Jashin-chan, and a pool party to end this third season.

For the most part, this was another solid season of Jashin-chan Dropkick. I particularly enjoyed the flashbacks to Jashin-chan, Medusa and Minos in school. I'd support a spin-off of that. And I sadly must say of course the big elephant in the room, as I'm sure we all know, was how this season was funded. I don't begrudge the staff doing what needed to be done, and I'm happy we got more show out of it, but those tourism episodes were almost certainly the weakest episodes of the franchise. Again, I understand why they happened, and it's not like they were terrible, but still...did we need 4 or 5 or however many of them there were? Ah well, I'll take that trade everytime if need be. I hope we get more Jashin-chan, but if we don't I can't think of a much better way to end things than with a Dropkick into the sun. Solid 7/10.

Oh, and seeing the entire cast in bathing suites really brought it home for me: a ton of characters have rather big, beautiful tits huh? I knew Minos of course, but there's like 5 or 6 more too. Just an observation. XD
animefan8800Sep 20, 2022 5:01 PM
Sep 20, 2022 1:35 PM
Sep 2017
Great ending. Hope for a 4th season.
Sep 20, 2022 3:55 PM

Dec 2013
Lierre was a pretty nice addition to the show, she was super cute, the season overall was good, Jashin VA just does an outstanding job every time, shame about those touristic episodes but I imagine those cities paid and helped fun the season so what can you do about it, the episodes weren't half bad but it was too much filler.
Sep 20, 2022 3:56 PM

Jan 2021
looks like they removed Atre whipin Ecute scene from manga

Sep 20, 2022 4:15 PM

Aug 2014
Overall the season has been disappointing. Expected more of it tbh
5/10
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Sep 20, 2022 4:24 PM

Jun 2017
If you disregard the travel arc it was a pretty solid season overall. I'll be riding along for S4 if it happens.
Sep 20, 2022 5:11 PM
Jan 2020
Still a good series but this is probably my least favorite season with that tourism arc. 7/10 for me
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Sep 20, 2022 6:51 PM

Sep 2019
This season would have easily been a 10/10 without the tourism arc, but it wasn't and I can only give it a 9/10.

S2 was still my favorite. I'm hoping for a sequel.
Sep 20, 2022 7:38 PM

Feb 2020
i hope the Japanese can fund more of this anime. please!
Sep 20, 2022 9:41 PM

Jul 2016
Season started with Yurine punching God and concluded with Jashin-chan fighting the sun lol. Freaking amazing!

Excellent finale and nice way to conclude a sort of "irregular" season for Jashin-chan Dropkick. Don't get me wrong, the "tourism advertisement" episodes weren't exactly "bad" since they were still entertaining to a lesser extent but it's also true that they absolutely ruined the great momentum the show was having after Lierre and Persephone I's character introductions.
But well, other than that, I had a good time with this third season. I absolutely loved Lierre's addition to the cast (she's sooo cute!) and though brief, I really wanna see more of these vampire ladies. Maybe in a fourth season? Who knows...

6,5/10 -> 7/10 - Could have been easily an 8/10 without the Hokkaido episodes and if they would have introduced Ecute and Atre earlier.
Sep 20, 2022 11:58 PM

Feb 2016
The only thing this ending needed to leave me totally satisfied was that they let me hear "hasta la vista, baby!" one more time.

Apart from the above, I really enjoyed the final episode. I'd say it's one of my favorite episodes of the series overall. Seeing the entire cast reunite for maybe one last time in anime really got to me. Also, that last dropkick is one of the most epic things that has happened in the series. ;)

I certainly had a lot of fun watching this season. The tourism arc made season 3 feels very different from previous ones, and while this arc is not entirely to my liking at the moment, I did enjoy its last two episodes, so it didn't ruin the season for me.

I still can't believe this is the end, but hopefully we'll be able to get another season later. In the meantime, I'll keep reading the manga and dreaming with the day when I can see all those eccentric characters moving and talking on screen once again.
Sep 21, 2022 1:05 AM

Jul 2014
Thanks to this cour wasting a third of its runtime on bad tourism adverts, this was definitely the weakest season of Jashin-chan so far. And yet, it was still pretty damn good outside of those four episodes, particularly the introduction of Persephone and her dynamic with Lierre.

7/10
Sep 21, 2022 3:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
RPWPA said:
Overall the season has been disappointing. Expected more of it tbh.

I agree with this sentiment, something about this season just didn’t click for me throughout. Although this episode ended things off fairly decently, it was nice to see the journey of Jashin-chan end off on a high here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 21, 2022 4:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao mummy Jashin and Jashin vs the sun xD pretty fun last episode for this season, it would have been the funniest season if there wasn't that tourism arc, but I really hope they'll crowdfund another season now
Sep 21, 2022 5:42 AM
Sep 2016
I'm definitely gonna be getting the manga after this. so many laughs 🤣🤣
Sep 21, 2022 6:08 AM

Aug 2021
goddamn each episode throughout the three seasons i got more and more attached to the characters T_T cant believe its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (for now?)
Sep 21, 2022 9:04 AM

Jan 2017
Although I've rated all seasons to a strong 7/10, somehow I feel like the series becoming one of my favorites simply because I'm getting attached to the characters. Particularly loved Lierre's every single scene, but Ecute, the vampire girl introduced around the end was also adorable.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Sep 21, 2022 12:38 PM

Sep 2020
I like how Jashin-chan recovers from the mummy form but still have her hand separated in the water, very funny ending~ Hope there's s4!
Sep 21, 2022 1:31 PM

Feb 2011
The overall show was decent, what i'm really gonna miss is the cute miku cameos tho

Mmmm Minos in a swimsuit was noice

Sep 22, 2022 8:04 AM

Nov 2019
Those back to back to back to back state sponsored episodes (tourism arc) hurt this show, unfunny, should've at least mixed it up

Season 1 8/10
Season 2 9/10
Season 3 6/10
Sep 22, 2022 1:18 PM

Aug 2018
I liked the entire season, including the tourism arc. These are all places I'll never visit or see, so what if that became the setting for the series events? The more I see, the more I understand why the Japanese public absolutely loathe the otaku, I'm getting that way too. The otaku tend to be immature, narcissistic whiners and crybabies, no wonder they have no friends.
Sep 22, 2022 2:26 PM
Jan 2019
What was that ending?? Two new characters were introduced for the last two episodes at the beginning of the new plot and the season is over? I do not enjoy that :/
Sep 22, 2022 6:22 PM

May 2021
Amex247 said:
What was that ending?? Two new characters were introduced for the last two episodes at the beginning of the new plot and the season is over? I do not enjoy that :/

Hahhahah but they do that all the time, it is the Jashin-chan special, introduce important characters or information out of nowhere and then being business as usual

Sep 23, 2022 4:45 AM
Apr 2022
probably would have given 7/10 if it weren't for tourism arc. 4 episodes of tour ads were a bit too much. 5/10
Sep 23, 2022 5:37 AM

Oct 2008
what a nice way to end the season hope for more! only VA Aina Suzuki can voice justice to Jashin-chan! no one can do a greater job!
4/5.
8/10.

Sep 24, 2022 8:04 AM
Aug 2021
This ends the third season of Jashin-chan, I enjoyed it greatly, the sponsorships episodes made me feel less excited, but I guess it's needed to even have the anime in the first place, Pekora is still my favorite character. I look forward to the fourth season in the future if it's even possible.
Sep 24, 2022 12:12 PM

Dec 2018
beastbob123123 said:
(...) Pekora is still my favorite character. I look forward to the fourth season in the future if it's even possible.

"Oiiiii baitooooo"

Despite the Travel Arc which dragged a bit, 8/10.
Sep 24, 2022 11:39 PM
Apr 2022
it's more dropkick
Oct 4, 2022 10:21 PM

Jul 2015
Not sure what to think of the tourism promotion eps (probably what funded this season together with the fundraiser) but still overall funny season especially with Hatsune Miku being featured was the unexpected cherry on top.

Oct 11, 2022 3:35 PM
Jul 2008
Good on first half but started to become really boring starting from the debt collection story.

I just noticed the vampire girl is voiced by a vtuber lol.
Oct 12, 2022 12:44 PM

Nov 2014
The whole debt arc really dragged this season down for me. If not that, it'd be best one imo. Addition of Lierre and Pesephone really helped and those two vempires have some nice potential if we get another season in future. Speaking of vampires, I have no dobuts that Yurine won't join them (for story reasons), but I wonder what will be the reason for her to refuse? That deal seems too good for her. Unless they just drag it out by not giving her a chance to answer...
Nov 7, 2022 12:02 PM

Nov 2009
"I approve of this firing bullets off into the sun" -KKona

Mei... not only does she wear a swimsuit under her uniform, she also fires weapon randomly... you sure she's not a mafia member? LOL

LOL @ Miku randomly joins into the pool party.

(Also, I am pretty sure this sun falling from bullet is a parody of "arrow that shot down the sun", which has multiple interpretations depending on culture)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 30, 2023 3:31 AM
Aug 2020
I like it very much
Jan 11, 5:50 PM
Mar 2019
All over the World with Jashin-chan.
More fun please.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 6, 2022

17 by wildhood »»
Jan 25, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 30, 2022

25 by wildhood »»
Jan 4, 9:11 PM

» Crowdfunding goal for OVA anime sequel reached; sequel in production

Boazanian - Nov 30, 2022

8 by Fuwa_san »»
Jul 1, 2023 8:59 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 3 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 19, 2022

25 by Karva1 »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » Jashin-chan Dropkick X Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 5, 2022

45 by Karva1 »»
Apr 17, 2023 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.