Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
This technological advanced age with all that virutal power really brings out the most of their society. Also saw a small bit of Berry's past with her parents.

Episode is okay imo but felt underwhelming compared to some of the others. Mister Watson kinda scares me lol
Sep 4, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2007
Collaboration song for this ep. by the two girls. Releasing on the same day as final song.
https://twitter.com/YUREIDECO/status/1566433401254531072
tsubasaloverSep 4, 2022 7:44 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 4, 2022 8:19 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Now the townspeople are accusing thre Yurei detective club of being phantiom zero and getting a lot of love for it. Though their posts are being erased by staff.
Finn apologises for putting everyone at risk but Berry and the others don't mind and are ready to get to work!
Madam 44 is taken to an isolation faciliy and is under suspicion.
It was nice to see Berry's parents helping her. But in the end they were arrested...
The Albert Einstein ripoff covered for the Yurei detective club and defended them with nue while they ran off!
Doron is SUGOKU KAWAII NANO DESU! (NIPAH) AND HELPFUL AS USUAL.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 4, 2022 8:25 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 4, 2022 8:42 AM

Jan 2020
I thought for sure Berry's parents were about to have a breakdown scene after seeing their daughter in the various posts. Maybe it'll happen a little later in the episode? I'd feel almost cheated otherwise.

Oh nooo, it did happen, her parents. Maybe it's because I'm drunk, but this scene with them manipulating data for their daughter, after being such sticklers about it -- This is probably the most underrated anime of this season.

We're in the motherfucking endgame now kids. This was probably the best episode of the season, so far.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 4, 2022 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Yelp, the Yurei Detective Club is being accused and exposed online as part of the Phantom Zero Phenomenon, but the information that's relegated to the Customer Center, they're completely overwhelmed thinking that it's the Phantom Zero Nation game at play. Nonetheless, they are not safe at all, anywhere and everywhere.

Hiding in Deco disguise, there's only one place to go: Finn's hideout, and the desperation to find the genuine Phantom Zero lies in the entity that is Mark Twain, the information brought from the AI Analytica for Madam 44 to inspect it while the crew goes around to create a diersion of ruckus. Sadly, while Madam 44 got caught, the information is at least secured, giving them a fighting chance, but without essential information, they're in a deadlock.

The hope of securing themselves of miracles is getting slim by the minute, and this act is discovered by her parents working in the Customer Center, which in the desperation of "seeing is believing", helping her dissolve information from within as well to help her buy time, even if they eventually got arrested for their part in aiding their own daughter on the run.

The last hope that's through the animal/beast episode of the Hyperverse, and while Hank's disguise as a Customer Center worker is perfect for the job to provide from within, the professor repays their favour for Finn, Berry and Hack to carry out their ambitious plan ever, as well as the useless drones that they've helped recovered back then, and they're on their way to Heaven: Mark Twain.

This IS the episode I am thoroughly waiting for: the payoff that would put a miracle in the most unlikely of situations. Awaiting what will go on in the final 2 episodes.
Sep 4, 2022 10:08 AM
Sep 2015
the best episode yet
Sep 4, 2022 10:45 AM

Feb 2019
A really good episode. Just after it seems like all hope is lost, berry’s parents pull some strings and madam’s able to break out of jail.

Now we’re finally on our way to mark Twain. Couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if your foot slipped while riding one of those drones lmao. No support harness or anything.
Sep 4, 2022 3:54 PM
May 2020
In heaven everything is fine.. you've got your good thing and you've got mine.
Sep 4, 2022 4:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Berry's parents covering her was both heartwarming and sad, and they got caught :/ Now the main trio is on their way to heaven to finally reach Mark Twain this is some really interesting story development right now.
Sep 5, 2022 12:04 AM
May 2022
Had a hunch the floating city Mark Twain is the Hyperspace where the real Phantom Zero resides since episode 7. Never want to say it because I would be wrong like last time. Berry's parents divert the citizens attention by editing out the whereabouts of their daughter and her friends, which I call it a very sweet and selfless act for them, but too bad they got caught.

Guess the only way to go is up and thus the Huckleberry Finn trio (Berry, Hack, and Finn) ascend to heavens. (They're not dead of course!😝)

This may be Summer 2022's best anime I ever found and now I wonder, what about Hack's stolen data by the Phantom Zero and will they be able to snap everyone at Tom Sawyer from their delusional world and selfishness?

Find out next week, cause it's going to get REAL juicy and jam-packed!🤩

Today's MVPS of this episode are Berry's parents and the Inventive Professor at the Hologram Zoo.(Dang that guy summoned his animal friends like a wildling!) featuring Doron and his drone friends for helping them out on their dramatic Phantom Thief-esque escape.
StarryFruittySep 5, 2022 1:22 AM
Sep 5, 2022 1:29 AM

Nov 2012
Those mf just needed to shoot them in the air

My Candies:

Sep 5, 2022 1:58 AM

Feb 2011
this episode was a bit too over the top for me, and the name dropping for things (..why is there a place called mark twain) is slowly irritating me more

Sep 10, 2022 4:03 PM
Mar 2015
Yurei was able to escape thanks to the parents
Sep 11, 2022 2:23 PM

Feb 2018
Now I guess we'll find out what's hidden on that island.
Sep 25, 2022 1:34 AM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see the truth about mysterious zero :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» This screams hidden gem of the season ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jun 6, 2022

68 by Marinate1016 »»
Sep 27, 2023 12:17 PM

» Pilot film question

Myani2016 - Dec 25, 2022

0 by Myani2016 »»
Dec 25, 2022 7:42 PM

Poll: » Yurei Deco Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

38 by bastek66 »»
Dec 15, 2022 5:11 AM

» Song Information Regarding to Teaser video

Ancerise - Dec 10, 2022

0 by Ancerise »»
Dec 10, 2022 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yurei Deco Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2022

26 by Swiggy »»
Sep 26, 2022 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.