Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 6, 2022 5:19 AM

May 2020
Yes artificial heart... wouldn't be fun without these kinda things. Curious to see just how far Alan Institute and Chisato goes back, and i'm expecting a backstory pretty sooner.

Action scenes were more than good as usual, though lol that legacy of secret assassin.
Aug 6, 2022 7:21 AM
Apr 2022
Great episode. I won't comment too much. So from this episode i can conclude that Alan institute wants to create a killing machine and it's chisato. In this episode they have tested Chisato by sending a fake missions. This is just my speculation.
Aug 7, 2022 9:53 PM

Jun 2020
That president's family prob has his family at gunpoint, Now coming back to that train "accident" it sure was hell on earth and the detectives are coming in overtime and got a clue in their very hands

A shocker really why Chisato has a pacemaker and that adds up to why she was looking for someone and that "someone" was looking out for her, Oh no Mizuki is dead meat she ain't ready for that, So Teach knows this assassin

Takina tackled that mf ass to the ground like 4 floors high or something, That graze wound is something else she was bleeding so rapidly and scarily, And the ending was brutal that was crooked.
Aug 7, 2022 11:47 PM

Feb 2019
I feel really bad for that Lycoris at the end...
Aug 8, 2022 2:06 AM

Nov 2012
Liddo-kun said:
knktzvra said:
fck, those cold kills always got me for bad, it drives me mad, poor girl

here's something that might make you feel better.

found a Chisato and Takina fanart. I like their smiles here. ^^

It did! Thanks pal

My Candies:

Aug 10, 2022 7:10 AM

Apr 2011
It was awesome and amazing. That was a nice plot twist that the old naman or they guy didn't exist. It seems the green guy is starting to attack Lycoris now.
Aug 10, 2022 10:16 PM
Nov 2021
It has a nice life-hearted bit, while still reminding that things are not quite as it seems

The small details that are revealed about Chisato are also played as a matter of fact with Takina as an interesting vehicle for the discovery

The foreshadowing of bigger forces at play, even more secretive than the Lycoris and the small hints that things are not quite as it seems between the episode's antagonist and the LycoReco team is a clear sign that this episode uses what looks like filler to hint at a growing involvement of the enigmatic group that has plans for Chisato

Overall, really enjoyable and light-hearted with the fighting kept impactful and keeping the supposed enemy of the episode well-rounded
Aug 13, 2022 3:16 PM

Oct 2013
Loving the pacing so far and the story is luring me in more and more. I hope the detectives keep on trying to piece everything together they would make for some interesting plot/character developments.
Aug 13, 2022 8:22 PM

Aug 2019
Sightseeing ep was calm, anime has really great scenery in it i will say. Who ever was behind Mr. Matsushita played everyone like a fiddle after a long build up, action was decent as well seeing a 2v1 of trained assassins fight.

Pretty big reveal that Chisato has an artificial heart that doesn't beat, i'm guessing her quick reflexes have something to do with it. However it really begs more questions like what caused her to have it in the first place and how why Alan institute were the ones that provided it. It also seems obvious that the person behind Mr. Matsushita wanted to directly interact with Chisato for some reason, trying to force her hand with persona of Mr. Matsushita.

Antag from last episode seems to have his own mercenary group of sorts with how quickly he's able to bounce back from the metro attempt. Although he seems kinda crazed, he also seems like a mastermind with how he baited the Lycoris out. Never a good thought that a borderline Heath ledger Joker with a mercenary group is starting a mass hunt for Lycorism, and even more concerning that a top institute is possibly planning to hire him.
Aug 13, 2022 10:30 PM

Aug 2014
Well they failed again ;o They would fail few times, there was dead flag in nakamise shopping street and on the ship when he went inside... they are a failure as bodyguards... that big breasted girl is also lame, she shouldn't risk so much if she cannot fight...
That mechanical heart... I wonder if there is any important meaning for it, for now it seems the author only wanted to add more things that do not matter
That heart can't make her dodge bullets, it's not muscles,
if he wanted to make some secret connection to some secret agency maybe some nano implants would be better, that for example can kill her from the inside ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 15, 2022 4:29 AM

Dec 2020
Engineer here. Chisato not having heartbeat made me notice that someone would probably test continuous-flow pumps for humans. Sure enough, they did. And since 2012, continuous-flow heart implants are, according to the source*, more common than heartbeat-mimicking pumps. Survival rates are higher.

Interesting, right? Instead of having a pulsing heart, many implant users have non-beating hearts. Their blood is continuously flowing in their bodies. If you know more than the average person about human blood circulation(probably an interested high school student or higher for most countries), I think it's more interesting.

Blood flow being very variable may have many results. The first thing I can think of is the one way valves around the body. There are many check-valve veins, which are like mini heats. When you move your body, those veins got compresssed and push the blood in addition to the heart pump. Since those valve veins are following each other, every movement of the body helps heart in pumping.

The blood flow having slow periods may also have some effects in blood's client cells(made-up term: I mean all the body cells that exchange materials with the blood). Continuous flow may result in differences in blood-cell material exchanges.

I'm just a mechanical oriented general engineer. I'm not qualified in giving quality information any of these. It's just very interesting, so that I wanted to share my excitement and thoughts.

* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4441367/
Forum avatar: Lu, from Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Aug 15, 2022 11:38 PM
Nov 2020
revyHOLiC said:
Shirowhite01 said:

Her order is probably just to follow him around and observe what he'll do.
she clearly gonna shoot him, until r35 hit her instead

Shows how much of a novice she is, who in the right mind would get so near to their target (literally a few footsteps away) just to shoot them? If it was Takina, that guy would've been dead long before car-kun even arrives.
Aug 16, 2022 5:52 PM
Aug 2022
A lot of new information which sparks many more questions and also makes the show a lot more interesting.
Aug 16, 2022 10:15 PM
Jun 2020
i dont remember dat much but its ok
Aug 22, 2022 7:17 AM

Sep 2017
so its not ok for takina to touch ur boobs in public but ok for u to put her boxers in private?

smh

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 22, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2015
JeremiahOrange said:
so its not ok for takina to touch ur boobs in public but ok for u to put her boxers in private?

smh

Ikr talk about a hypocrite...
Aug 23, 2022 11:42 PM
Dec 2018
mulai menarik ceritanya..., langsung lanjut ke episode selanjutnya dah... di episode ini cukup sadis juga satu satu lycoris di bantai.... fiuhhh itu yg dikatakan villain-nya
Aug 29, 2022 3:35 AM
Sep 2020
Poor Lycoris girl got murdered, that's make this show more kawaii
幸福にはそれ自身の目的があります
Sep 1, 2022 4:52 AM
Feb 2012
i want them to KISSSSS AND BE HAPPYY
Sep 1, 2022 11:36 AM
May 2021
So funny and cute :)
Sep 1, 2022 3:43 PM

Jul 2016
Trained assassin and shit yet she couldn't see nor hear a sports car coming her way at full speed. Yeah, that Lycoris deserved to die.
And also, how come no one in this city can hear gunshots? A teenager was massacred in the middle of a crossroad ffs.
Sep 3, 2022 11:43 AM

Apr 2020
this is a good episode

Sep 5, 2022 2:29 AM
Jul 2021
Its hilarious how this show basically tells us that no other Lycoris' lives matter except Chisato and Takina's.
Sep 5, 2022 6:11 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dodgeyyyy said:
Its hilarious how this show basically tells us that no other Lycoris' lives matter except Chisato and Takina's.

Well its basically true, isn't it? If you aren't working in the Café, we don't care too much about happens to you.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 5, 2022 9:15 PM

Dec 2016
This is one of those shows that lacks any kind of internal logic. One minute, licorices are dodging bullets and bouncing off the walls, next they are trying to stick a gun in someone's back in the middle of an intersection.
Sep 9, 2022 10:33 PM

May 2010
MasonMount19 said:
Im scared about how deep this anime will go

LOL, I can totally relate! There is a lot of set-up here for something way more profound and emotional than I actually want to watch. Hopefully it saves the melodrama for the finale, but I expect the gut-punches to come sooner unfortunately.
“Money can't buy dere”
Sep 10, 2022 6:13 AM
Mar 2018
Que plot da porra, o cliente que elas tiveram que salvar JA TAVA MORTO. bruh
Sep 13, 2022 2:09 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Each passing episode, mystery about Chisato is opened bit by bit, nice to know and nice quite intense episode :)

That last Lycoris looks like boy in disguise, it's kinda weird she didn't just shot that man right away but oh well, that's mob character for you.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 13, 2022 6:13 AM
Mar 2022
the most climax scene were in this episode
Sep 17, 2022 8:05 PM
Mar 2021
that ending scene tho
Sep 18, 2022 9:33 PM
Oct 2019
bumping this to 7/10. i liked the first episode and the mc but figured her personality would eventually bore me and/or be "too much". but that hasn't happened. and there is more to this story than i expected. like, holy shit, someone's trying to assassinate all the lycoris? and i still don't quite get the whole deal with the owl institute thing. i know they've hinted at things in other episodes but i guess i'll just have to keep watching
Sep 20, 2022 3:21 AM
Jul 2017
good. Not much else to say
Sep 20, 2022 1:40 PM

Feb 2019
so AI wants Chisato to be their own killing machine as opposed to her working for the DA? hmm...
Sep 21, 2022 1:23 PM
Jul 2022
The fact that Mizuki called the cafe number and she still answered implies that they were still taking customers while this whole thing was going down XD gap moes always cool
Sep 21, 2022 5:37 PM
Oct 2018
Great twists and turns and the stories is really starting to get good now. Action scenes are always top notch. That ending definitely made my jaw drop haha.
Sep 26, 2022 12:22 AM

May 2022
I really love these characters and their interactions. Chisato might be one of my favorite characters now. She was already a badass but her personality outside of action scenes are also lovely.
Oct 25, 2022 8:18 AM
Dec 2013
its too much slice of life, i dont feel progresson or something interesting going on
Oct 27, 2022 12:07 AM

Feb 2021
The enemies are very strong.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 18, 2023 1:57 AM
Mar 2021
Its different from the animes that i have watched
Feb 6, 2023 8:54 AM

Feb 2021
Even the police chief/detective doesn't know anything about the gun gang vs the Lycoris unit?

So the Alan institute implanted a high-tech artificial heart in Chisato when she was young. No wonder she wasn't losing her breath while doing those strenuous activities with Fuki during her license renewal. I guess it basically an arc reactor minus the light and suit powering? Like a cyber enhancement of some sort?

So that old guy was basically fictional. The real target was Silent Jin. I presume Yoshi planned all of this.

Majima and his gun gang are now targeting Lycoris' individually?

Feb 8, 2023 3:53 AM
Jan 2021
Man ma worlds couldn't express how much i love this anime bruh
Feb 12, 2023 4:52 PM

Feb 2018
Didn't expect that twist with Matsushita. Silent was cool but he had to lost due to plot :p That Lycoris stalking at the end.. lol next time, literally glue yourself on your targers back
Feb 15, 2023 2:19 AM

Apr 2019
Chisato has an artificial heart, just what is Alan Institute up to? I guess we'll find out more as we watch more episodes
Feb 28, 2023 1:16 AM
Feb 2023
Very epic! Animation top tier! Action packed! Me like!
Mar 12, 2023 10:19 PM

Feb 2022
Oh so Chisato have an artificial heart...

and that Lycoris at the end is so damn obvious, maybe because the terrorist is used to their guise.
Apr 7, 2023 3:26 AM
Aug 2022
To be honest, that was a great episode (and so was the last one). I absolutely love their mysterious "nature"
May 21, 2023 3:36 PM
Oct 2020
Chisato has a great heart
Jun 15, 2023 5:11 PM
Mar 2021
muinto bom de verdade
Jul 24, 2023 8:39 AM

Dec 2022
Jin was just allowed to leave after some chat? That's far more lenient treatment than I was expecting.

Chisato has a mechanical heart, but I still find that more believable than her ludicrous dodging skills.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 2, 2023 4:51 AM

Feb 2019
Oh this episode is really fun.

That Jin guy is actually John Wick (Waver edition).

Chisato has no heart. (she has an... atomic heart)

Yuri moment: Takina listened Chisato's heartbeat.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

338 by PYuyles »»
Apr 19, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

441 by AnthonyParrett »»
Apr 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2022

218 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 6, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2022

200 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2022

222 by Mat2468xk »»
Apr 4, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.