Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2022 11:22 PM

Oct 2015
damn all this dragging just for endavor to come back
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 17, 2022 1:57 AM
Mar 2021
I'm conflicted on whether or not I should just stop reading this.
On the one hand it has become extremely boring and I couldn't care less about what happens next.
On the other hand the series is so close to being done and the perfectionist gamer inside of me won't allow me to drop it without seeing the ending.
Jun 17, 2022 2:26 AM

Jan 2008
SoupEnergy said:
On the one hand it has become extremely boring and I couldn't care less about what happens next.
On the other hand the series is so close to being done and the perfectionist gamer inside of me won't allow me to drop it without seeing the ending.

I might end up taking a break like I did with Dr Stone and Bleach, and just binging it when it finishes. It makes it so much easier than the week-to-week grind.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 17, 2022 2:52 AM

Mar 2015
endeavor making resolve to go all out!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 17, 2022 3:42 AM

Oct 2017
Endeavour has come a long way.
Jun 17, 2022 5:45 AM

Nov 2008
kevin_video said:
SoupEnergy said:

I might end up taking a break like I did with Dr Stone and Bleach, and just binging it when it finishes. It makes it so much easier than the week-to-week grind.
I don't know why its considered a "grind" if your waiting a week for a new chapter to come out, I find that really stupid.
Jun 17, 2022 5:48 AM

Jan 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
kevin_video said:

I don't know why its considered a "grind" if your waiting a week for a new chapter to come out, I find that really stupid.

I think it's an idiom that's supposed to refer to the phrase "grind to a halt", as the weekly chapters average 15 pages, and you suddenly have to stop/slam on the brakes for a week, and then repeat the process.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 17, 2022 6:18 AM

Jun 2020
Endeavor proved once again that he is the best character in My Hero Academia

Jun 17, 2022 7:23 AM

Apr 2014
Why are the quirks rebelling now? Is it because AFO is much weaker than before that they are managing to rebel or cause trouble that they were waiting to catch him off guard when the situation presents itself? Or is it because of New Order telling indirectly or motivate them to rise up when the time presents itself when it became a virus? Why are quirks that were stolen rebelling now when they decide to rebel/destroy New Order when it went on a rampage or became a virus to AFO? Why didn’t All For One couldn’t expect the worse of it should the quirks rebel? Is his power or will in the vestige world that weak after All Might damaged him almost beyond repair on his sensory nerves being very reliant on the quirks that he stole for movement and function? Like what’s the deal? Sorry for being nit picky and so forth. But I can see this is being reasonable and maybe acceptable. But it is still somewhat conflicting. As for Endeavor the guy just lost an arm in order to deliver the final burning fiery blow. What a pro as he should be. Though will he be able to make it out alive in this war?
Jun 17, 2022 7:32 AM

May 2020
Well yeah it's the work of superheroes to make a comeback, never once I doubted we won't have this kinda secene with Endeavour.
Jun 17, 2022 8:05 AM

Apr 2018
Seriously? The point of those two was just to stall some time.. Well, Endeavour's scene was pretty sick. Espically the close up with his raging face. He reflected a lot upon himself and knows his role in this story.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 17, 2022 9:42 AM

Aug 2021
alphazero4um said:
Why are the quirks rebelling now? Is it because AFO is much weaker than before that they are managing to rebel or cause trouble that they were waiting to catch him off guard when the situation presents itself? Or is it because of New Order telling indirectly or motivate them to rise up when the time presents itself when it became a virus? Why are quirks that were stolen rebelling now when they decide to rebel/destroy New Order when it went on a rampage or became a virus to AFO? Why didn’t All For One couldn’t expect the worse of it should the quirks rebel? Is his power or will in the vestige world that weak after All Might damaged him almost beyond repair on his sensory nerves being very reliant on the quirks that he stole for movement and function? Like what’s the deal? Sorry for being nit picky and so forth. But I can see this is being reasonable and maybe acceptable. But it is still somewhat conflicting. As for Endeavor the guy just lost an arm in order to deliver the final burning fiery blow. What a pro as he should be. Though will he be able to make it out alive in this war?
There are reasons why the quirks are rebelling now, but I don't really know which one is the real reason, I guess it's up to us, what interpretation we want to believe in, so here's what I most believe is the reason: The quirks were spurred on by these weak characters + after what star said it got them thinking which is "As long as people stand up to save each other, someone will inherit the will of heroism and make no mistake, they will strike you down" then seeing the will of Jiro, Tokoyami, Hawks, even Aoyama, etc. standing up to AFO, they finally stood up for themselves. The other reason was because of Jiro's attack had to do with her heart, the attack amplified the pains of her heart which was heard by the quirks and they got spurred on by it but that's kinda reaching.
27thEiffelJun 17, 2022 9:45 AM
Jun 17, 2022 9:47 AM

Jan 2009
All For Ones stolen quirks are becoming unstable or rebelling against him eh so quirks have some will or soul in them all along

Endeavor might die but i hope he takes down All For One with him
Jun 17, 2022 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
Damn, the entire scene about Endeavour was amazing.
Jun 17, 2022 6:53 PM

Jun 2014
With Endeavor back in the picture it looks like AFO might be going down soon.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 18, 2022 1:43 AM

Feb 2021
I am very proud of Tokoyami :))
Jun 18, 2022 12:40 PM
Jun 2016
At this point endeavour is solo carrying this series. Deku became a joke, war turned into a street brawl. What's the point of having a war when they are just showing selective match ups. Also why there is only class 1A involved.
Doesn't UA have other students like 2nd & 3rd years, apart from big 3?
Toga and uraraka dynamic turned into a basic catfight.
The thing with quirks rebelling, what the fuck is that bullshit? Star and stripes should have never been introduced. Also Deku can't be the greatest hero when he just beats a Villian in Japan. Where are the other countries. Honestly the scope of the series seems to have shrunk a lot.
Hori needs to pull himself together. This is garbage. I feel bad, cuz I used to love mha. Now i can't stop complaining.
Jun 19, 2022 5:44 AM

Apr 2020
Those last few pages were godlike. Endeavor creating an arm of fire is pretty metal.

Honestly, I think it would be solemnly poetic if, after spending his entire life in All Might's shadow, Endeavor's final act as a hero is doing what All Might never could and finishing All for One. His physical body at least, we all know Deku is going to have to do some nonsense in the vestige realm to defeat both him and Shiggy.

Jun 19, 2022 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
did Endeavor just losing an arm?
where did I miss?
Jun 19, 2022 9:59 AM

Feb 2010
Mhacadamia lately just doesn't hit like it used to
Jun 19, 2022 10:25 AM
Nov 2016
These last few chapters are fire! this one was pretty awesome too and damn it, serious death flags for Endeavor, I don't want him to die but for the story sake, it's better if he dies trying to take down AFO, having main characters dying will give this manga/anime the "sense of urgency" that I crave to see on mangas or animes, I actually enjoy things more when things are at stake and when characters die, that really bring the tension up and I just love it.
Jun 19, 2022 11:09 AM

May 2018
Abyhape said:
did Endeavor just losing an arm?
where did I miss?

It's literally the page where he takes AFO's attack.
Jun 19, 2022 12:09 PM

Jun 2015
Feels like it's gonna be lights out for Endeavor soon, but fuck if that expression isn't metal.
uh oh!
Jun 19, 2022 12:18 PM
Nov 2019
I'd guess that Endeavor is definitely dying soon, but this series has fooled me on this before so I can't say for sure. It was interesting to see a bit of his backstory.
Jun 19, 2022 1:13 PM

Jun 2014
Horikoshi draw tangible fight choreography challenge GONE WRONG! (IMPOSSIBLE)

All these bi-weekly breaks just to have a chapter where Endeavor shit-talks himself and feels bad for the twenty-third time give me a fucking break.
Jun 19, 2022 10:28 PM

Oct 2016
Horikoshi really did this on Father's day, but that was a fire chapter, no pun intended.
Jun 19, 2022 11:47 PM

Dec 2013
I like the explanation of why AFO's quirks rebelled. It made last week's chapter a lot better for me.

This chapter once again shows why Endeavour is such a great character. The face at the end looked badass!
Jun 20, 2022 2:17 AM

Jan 2011
Become Fire Punch for me. Wait, wrong manga.

How is Endeavor handled so much better than Bakugo?
Jun 20, 2022 9:07 AM
Mar 2015
Endeavor returns to his roots
Jun 21, 2022 8:42 AM

Feb 2021
Finally got an explanation for why the people who had their quirks stolen rebelled against AFO. I totally forgot that AFO has the synthetic copy and Shiggy has the original AFO quirk. No wonder the synthetic one is weaker and has less control over the vestiges of previously stolen quirks

Endeavour??? WTF

Endeavour's comeback was awesome but I'm worried about him now lol. He has death flags all over.

Jun 24, 2022 12:36 AM
Jan 2018
Best chapter of this whole fight,

arm coming off absolutely crazy.
Jul 10, 2022 4:14 PM

Feb 2018
Endeavor returns to battle and is about to go all out, next chapter is going to be fire!
Aug 23, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
I hope in the anime that it turns out that was black fire from Endeavor.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 28, 2022 8:10 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
Other characters lose limbs so easily.

Midoriya can grind his bones to dust 24/7 and his arms will still be working, that's crazy.
Nov 3, 2023 6:46 AM

Jun 2017
Heck yeah! Endeavor's back! And he looks much more handsome when his face is more exposed! He has to be the one to (if not able to beat AOF) at least give a huge damage impact. After all, he's the current number 1 hero!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

2 by TengenFr »»
Yesterday, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.