Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Medusa huh...how interesting.

I know this show has a lot of fantasy-like themes but this one came from a strange brand of fiction. I don't mind it though, since it still has a similar level of gimmicks compared to other episodes. Oh and a talking sword...there's something you don't see everyday.

Jun 5, 2022 5:31 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another random encounter. Alvin was humiliated as usual. :P Medusa and Dryad were cute.

SerafosJun 5, 2022 6:03 AM
Jun 5, 2022 5:51 AM

Jun 2021
When the magic loses its effect, the damage that was nullified comes back twice as much. Or ten times?

I knew there was a catch lol! And I like how Carla heals Alvin by performing some kind of dark ritual.
Jun 5, 2022 6:01 AM

Apr 2010
Well even a Medusa can't petrify Alvin forever which was funny to watch.
And now we know a bit more about Karla being in a party with him, and she is pretty shy about it.
Let's hope Alvin doesn't find out what she said tho.
Jun 5, 2022 7:46 AM
Mar 2022
Best episode so far, definitely the one that made me laugh the most. Sad there was no mushroom boy in this episode though. Hope he's back next week.
Jun 5, 2022 8:12 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, Alvin and Carla breaking Medusa's crystal-ball trapped contraption, and of course the myth is true that looking into her eyes wil petrify people, but it clearly isn't in this case. It's just a playing game of turning to and breaking from stone.

As if that's not enough, the guardian Dryad trapped Alvin in bondage and requested Carla to take down Medusa...and this bondage talk went all awry lols from embarrassment to shotacon. OOF, that's some emotional damage for Alvin. The hilarity of the ladies in their crass banter for Alvin chosen by a random lottery to release the Holy Sword dud upside-down, WHAT THE HELL HAHA. What an effort.

Carla is so brazen to label herself Alvin's jackpot lols, that's some wishful thinking. But Carla just enhancing her defense spell by literally slapping Alvin, DAT SHIT GOT ME HARD. What happens after that is just more verbal, mental and physical abuse rom fetishes, Alvin just can't take an L enough.

At the end of the day, a girls' talk with cake session and Alvin's ridiculous healing wraps up the episode. NGL, this is the funniest episode to date.
Jun 5, 2022 8:35 AM

Jul 2015
I still can't stress it enough how underrated this show is and how Carla X Alvin antics are fun to watch.
Seems like Carla is going through her tsundere phase now.

Jun 5, 2022 9:18 AM

May 2021
(I accidentally erased my long message for this episode... so I guess I'll just say..)
Great episode!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 5, 2022 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
This is the episode I have enjoyed the most, most of the jokes don't land for me but this one was pretty good plus it had that cute end with Carla blushing.
Jun 5, 2022 12:11 PM

May 2021
Medusa being a shotacon and forest goddess being a sadist; what an episode.

Jun 5, 2022 12:40 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty fun episode, didn't expect those kinks from Medusa and Dryad. lol
Jun 5, 2022 1:25 PM

Mar 2008
June 5th 2022

An anime character finally said "Gomenasorry", making the meme a reality.
Jun 5, 2022 2:00 PM

Sep 2018
This anime just keeps on getting better and better, bumped up my score once again. The girls are up to no good, hilarious episode.
Jun 5, 2022 2:10 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode. Dryad has got me feeling funny.
Jun 5, 2022 3:58 PM
May 2017
While a dark elf as a healer is an absurd by definition, Karla just make it happens... Medusa and Dryad are adorable, and the relationship between Alvin and Karla keeps bringing on the best of the story.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 5, 2022 6:08 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
For me, this was one of the funniest episodes so far, I found myself laughing very consistently throughout, it was definitely due to the trio of Medusa, Dryad and Carla, they had some fun chemistry together and made for some hilarious moments.

Carla having that wholesome moment talking about Alvin was sweet at the end, it was also cute how she was trying to keep everyone from telling Alvin, when she said “shooting star” in English especially got me.

Also Medusa is kinda sus with that underage comment lol.
Jun 5, 2022 8:26 PM

Mar 2020
Kawaisou Alvin-kun being teased by the three girls the whole episode.

Ehhh Karla-chan have feelings for Alvin-kun. How cute.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 5, 2022 8:27 PM

Aug 2021
Alvin was at the mercy of all three and that defense spell only worsened his condition haha, well Carla admitted that it's fun to be with him, the shame it gave her if they almost said it to him.
Jun 7, 2022 5:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kono Healer Mendokusai couldn't resist from a harem trope, when Alvin kinda be lucky there being treated with such a bunch of interesting girls. Their fetish also 'interesting'. While once again Karla being honest having 'fun' with Alvin prove that it's not just a coincidence Karla get together with Alvin. Its, a, fate...

Also, damn, look at that dud sword from a dud gacha. Imagine xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 7, 2022 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
Hmm... Medusa, she looks kinda cute.

But Alvin breaks out of the stone by way of retorting to Carla's stupid comments, LOL

Guess that's one way to remove a debuff, LOL

Then almost afterwards Alvin gets bondage caught by the Dryad.

Why are all the Monsters in this Fantasy World so fun? LOL... everyone's fairly nice, I really can't imagine them "terrorizing".

___ ___ ___

Who the F stuck the sword upside down? No wonder no one could pull it out... cause you'll be cut by the sword trying to pull it out.

But turns out... it was a "FAKE" sword... so... question now is... what happened to the "REAL" sword?

And then Carla used the "defensive spell" excuse to slap Alvin, LOL

And then the Dryad decides to do S&M play...

Medusa didn't get a turn to smack Alvin around ;(

___ ___ ___

Carla has a good feeling toward Alvin,

Not that surprising tho... cause we already known from episode 1 that Carla was a "Loner" due to her personality that keeps on getting her kicked out of parties.

Alvin is only with her due to the "curse" (don't forget about that, Alvin originally wanted to kick Carla out too if not for the warlock's curse)

Poor Medusa tho, she got knocked out by Carla.

TBH, I want to pet Medusa...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 9, 2022 1:21 AM

Mar 2017
Poor Alavin-san really is in his personal hell
Jul 4, 2022 6:22 AM

Feb 2021
Medusa lost to Carla easily but Alvin can't beat Her XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 19, 2022 7:44 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Alvin doesn't even have eyes. How'd he get petrified? XDD
Oh my gosh they started talking about bondage like this-- I'm dying. XDDD This episode was so funny.
Also, no mushroom. :C

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

106 by Snedis »»
Feb 25, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

16 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 21, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2022

24 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2022

26 by dhell26 »»
Feb 15, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

52 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 5, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.