Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love After World Domination
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 30, 2022 7:51 AM

Sep 2009
wait if they share the same school and were part of the same student council, then how didn't beast and reaper princess know about Steel princess'....................fun bags?
May 30, 2022 3:15 PM

Nov 2017
This is the first anime I've seen in ages where 90% of the females introduced are waifu material.
And it has slap happy neko too :)
Can't get much better than that!!
May 31, 2022 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
Wow, it seems someone in studio went overboard with Houjou's thiccness. That's definitely too much cake for a single person to handle.
But yeah... first half with the fake blackmailing stuff was plain bad. Not even the lesbian confession could save it.

And also, dude... don't remind me that they are all high-schoolers. Now it turns out that even the other princesses are 16/17? Come on...
By the way, if all the princesses go to the same school, then why were Desumi and Majima so surprised when they saw Steel Princess's figure without the armor?
May 31, 2022 4:45 PM
Apr 2022
this is the most overrated anime of spring. completely average.. the anime community is full of brainlets, I guess.
Jun 2, 2022 5:09 AM

Mar 2008
Well this yuri secret admiring blackmailer thing is amusing. I wonder of Fudo will tell Desumi. After Fudo tapped Desumi’s arm as a gentle retaliation (as opposed to her intense violent reactions) right after where she bent over to talk I briefly thought she was going to get an ass smack. Lol
Jun 5, 2022 9:17 PM

Nov 2009
And again...

It seems every "Princess" in the evil organization is cute...

The whole evil organization's Boss is gathering super cute girls as his 'Princess Collection"... this dude really wants that Harem.

What's more interesting is... apparently everyone knows Red Gelado's identity... and most of them are apparently High schoolers... Not only that, but most of them are actually fairly "down to Earth" type that only acts "wild" when they're in the evil organization in their costumes.

And now we got girls in both sides that knows about Fudo and Desumi's relationship...

(seriously tho... most of the Princesses are all "Good Girls" that's Tops of "Evil Organization"... what even is this... lol)

___ ___ ___

Also... I want that out-of-context 3-some too... Fudo be lucky. Tho I bet they can make it 4-some, since Anna would join in for Desumi, LOL.

Anyways... I guess being smart means they got weird ways to remember things...

Fudo associate problems with muscle training...

While Desumi just goes "BAM WAMH..." lol

Poor Haru... she can't understand a thing they're saying.

___ ___ ___

And the end we have Fudo and Desumi alone in the room... well, there's also the cat.

Apparently Fudo wants to be a Teacher... welp... he better learn how to teach properly then.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 11, 2022 9:49 AM
Feb 2022
Desumi trae locos a todos los géneros. Como maestros son un desastre, es cierto.
Jun 20, 2022 2:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao I was sure that the girl would be in love with Desumi and not Fudou xD also that's good to see them at Desumi's place to study but now here comes the drama with the parents coming at the worst timing possible lol
Jun 21, 2022 8:25 AM

Sep 2020
Why are anime lesbians always like these creepy stalkers?? That's some good ol' representation right there.
Jun 28, 2022 7:22 AM

Mar 2021
I hope hojo gets as little screentime as possible
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2022 3:55 AM
Feb 2020
I hate Hojo character. This series has likeable character so far (even Gecko leader Bosslar is amusing) until this episode. She's the first character that I dislike. She just another annoying creepy stalker homewrecker lesbian that want to destroy people relationship just because she's jealous. She's remind me a lot of Yamai from Komi-san. Any character that get in the way of Fudo and Desumi romance is automatically thot to me. I hope she got little to no screen time in future.

Other than that, this episode is great.
Jul 6, 2022 10:36 PM

Jul 2014
So we have Ayaneru voicing a pure gyaru, nice <3. And my goodness look at those thighs... she's THICC!

So all the princesses go to the same school huh. Nice to see Beast and Steel in their school uniforms. I definitely didn't expect Hojo to be one of them until she mentioned having a secret.

So Haru wants to make a threesome... what. And she's really into BL lol. Poor girl just wanted to study and ended up with the worst teachers xD. At least we could see Desumi sensei.

Why the heck Fudo kept wearing the mask backwards lmao.
Jul 11, 2022 7:23 AM

Feb 2021
The cat can stop the Red Hero with one attack :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 9, 2022 1:52 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh my gosh. I wasn't too sure about Anna at first, but she came around. She was entertaining for sure! I'd love to see more of her! Awesome that she's heat princess!
And getting them into the dorm was so funny. The "KI!!" air fist bump killed me! I like Fudo's dream. ;_; These two are really sweet.
Just put on the mask when the dad comes in, Fudo. You'll be fine. lol :U

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 25, 2022 11:51 AM
Jan 2022
I didn’t like this episode because im alone and i want a. Girlfriend
Feb 21, 2023 8:24 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Honestly that kinda of situation annoyed the hell out of me, fucking bitch trying to blackmail, I wish Fudou had let Desumi wipe her out of the map.
Jul 18, 2023 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
That new girl... not sure she was needed. But once she was talking about her secret, it was quite clear that she is also a Gekko princess. Next episode her father meets Fudo, oh boy...
Sep 19, 2023 1:28 AM
Dec 2022
Fudo, Desumi and Haru have a group study for the upcoming tests. The study is at Desumi's room in the Gekko's female dormitory. Funny to see both Fudo and Haru don Gekko uniforms as disguise.
Mar 12, 12:22 AM

Dec 2022
This anime should be renamed to "Everybody Loves Desumi", since that's basically what its world and plot revolves around.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 6, 8:13 AM

Nov 2013
i like gyarus, they look great and behave in different ways to everyone else

didn't expect her to scream about liking Desumi, and i guess we all knew she was gonna be a member of the bad guys when she talked about secrets

Desumi with glasses, i died
they are the worst teachers ever, holy shit hahahaha
interesting talk at the end about universities and stuff

oh no, they got caught together in her room, how will they get out of that?
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

90 by FabrehG »»
Apr 16, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

96 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2022

54 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 10:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.