Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2022 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
This new SF looks promising, SF5 was meh, but it looks like they got their shit together after getting rid of Ono who lost the proper focus

Make fighting games cool again! Could be a start.

Even with the non-traditional gameplay, I'm getting old-school FF chills at 54 seconds in O_O great music, hyped more so with the summons getting SO much love

Maybe this game will have a good story the way the old ones did

Is that Phoenix on the logo? 😊 It's come a long way... wild to see

edit
btw this is old school FF chills in pure, uncondensed form. You had to be there.

Shishio-kunJun 2, 2022 4:35 PM
Jun 2, 2022 4:49 PM
Dec 2017
Shishio-kun said:
This new SF looks promising, SF5 was meh, but it looks like they got their shit together after getting rid of Ono who lost the proper focus

Even with the non-traditional gameplay, I'm getting old-school FF chills at 54 seconds in O_O great music, hyped more so with the summons getting SO much love

edit
btw this is old school FF chills in pure, uncondensed form. You had to be there.

Yeah it does look like a pheonix on the logo and also live a live is coming out on the west as well this year too should be interesting.

Jun 2, 2022 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
I want to play Breath of the Wild 2!!!!
Jun 2, 2022 5:02 PM

Feb 2010
@Crow_Black
This game is really under the radar, but I think it could be huge! The LoL fighter will be big too. Looking forward to those the most, but it will take years. However they could shake things up tremendously... especially if they are free to play O_O

If there's more free to play games I think things will really change (for the better). Keep an eye out hehe xD

Jun 2, 2022 5:03 PM
Dec 2017
_meimei said:
I want to play Breath of the Wild 2!!!!

Same here as well and i hope the toon zelda games are remastered one day!

Jun 2, 2022 8:39 PM

Nov 2016
Probably Hogwarts Legacy for this year.

If there's full fan-translation, I'd like to play Hajimari No Kiseki too, 2023 seems too long for waiting the official games.

Also if there are some games that my favorites blogger/streamers play, I'll check that out too.

Edit: Also this masterpiece

PesterDrivelJun 3, 2022 1:23 AM
Jun 8, 2022 7:16 AM

Jan 2020
Looking forward for Fire Emblem: Three Hopes and Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Jun 10, 2022 5:27 AM

Dec 2015
So far with the limited free time I have right now the only games I am loking forward to is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2022) and perhaps if the price won't be a killer I might also checkout either Witchfire or Metal Hellsinger or both of them, still not sure about Witch and Metal but for CoD it is 100% sure that I'll be playing that.
Jun 10, 2022 6:18 AM

Apr 2022
Because of my studies, I missed ps2 games. The list of games is huge. I started playing Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Jun 10, 2022 10:01 AM
Dec 2017
Gillmog said:
Because of my studies, I missed ps2 games. The list of games is huge. I started playing Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

Valkyrile Profile is also having a new game coming out soon.

Jun 10, 2022 8:07 PM
Nov 2019
Atelier Sophie, VA-11 HALL-A, Steins;Gate, Celeste, Muv-Luv, and many more Ig.
Neat.
Also neat.
And another.
+ another one.
And another one.
Then have one more.
Actually, have two more.
Jun 11, 2022 1:00 AM

Oct 2009
A little tempted to get Scarlet Nexus.
And just waiting for Eiyuden Chronicle and whatever the Next Atelier game will be.
Jun 11, 2022 2:34 AM

May 2016
splatoon 3! september cant come fast enough... my switch is kinda busted though lol
Jun 11, 2022 3:59 AM

Jan 2018
lucky i don't have any game that i'm super interested to try. i do have weaknesses but glad no gaming company so far managed to create a new game based on what I'm super into lol.

like i tried legend of zelda bow, i love the world, but it's too hard for me because i'm not used to joystick control. (weapon breaking = constant grind is a turn off for me)
good world building doesn't mean i'm revealing my weakness because many game now have good enough world for exploring.

just a side note, i haven't played dying light for a long time so when it was on free weekend i couldn't play it because it was too scary lol.
Jun 11, 2022 4:25 AM
Dec 2017
shoutai said:
splatoon 3! september cant come fast enough... my switch is kinda busted though lol

Splatoon 2, is a lot of fun and also round next month is Xenoblade 3 as well and if you hadn't try it yet, do defo try it lot of fun in that series imo.

Jun 11, 2022 5:00 AM

Jun 2016
waiting for Labyrinth of Galleria to be coming to PC.
Jun 11, 2022 5:40 AM

May 2016
Crow_Black said:
shoutai said:

Splatoon 2, is a lot of fun and also round next month is Xenoblade 3 as well and if you hadn't try it yet, do defo try it lot of fun in that series imo.

loved both splatoon 1 and 2! will admit though, haven't really played 2 much since beating the octo expansion haha. still very excited for 3!
been meaning to play xenoblade for a while now, purchased the second game a while ago but have yet to play it. maybe i'll play that first and if i enjoy it i'll get the newest game when it's out!
Jun 11, 2022 5:47 AM

Feb 2017
Agarest senki marriage, Persona 4 golden or Luminous arc 3.
Not sure which one i should play first.
-
-
Jun 12, 2022 12:14 AM

Jan 2020
I'm pretty hyped for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, it looks like it has a lot more potential than Sword and Shield. That's a ways off though, a game I'm excited to play that I could feasibly get tonight is Tales of Arise. I'd like to wait and play it until I can get a PS5 though, but who knows what that will be.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 12, 2022 8:33 AM

Apr 2022
Crow_Black said:
Gillmog said:

Valkyrile Profile is also having a new game coming out soon.

I almost forgot about it, thank you. I hope everything will be ok with Valkyrie Elysium.
Jun 12, 2022 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Any Final Fantasy game, especially VII.
Any Parasite Eve game, especially the first 2.
Any Resident Evil game, especially 4.
Any Silent Hill game, especially 3.
The Legend of Dragoon
Chrono Cross
Kingdom Hearts
Clock Tower
Shadow Hearts
Wild Arms
Etc.
Jun 12, 2022 10:26 AM
Dec 2017
TrophyhntrYuffie said:
Any Final Fantasy game, especially VII.
Any Parasite Eve game, especially the first 2.
Any Resident Evil game, especially 4.
Any Silent Hill game, especially 3.
The Legend of Dragoon
Chrono Cross
Kingdom Hearts
Clock Tower
Shadow Hearts
Wild Arms
Etc.

You and me must be long lost sibbligns as those games are huge favs of mine too!

Jun 12, 2022 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
Crow_Black said:
You and me must be long lost sibbligns as those games are huge favs of mine too!

We might be!! Honestly though anyone on this forum that would put enough time into any of the games on that list would agree that they are some of the best games ever made. Upon discovering them I instantly fell in love with them!
Jun 12, 2022 10:35 AM
Dec 2017
TrophyhntrYuffie said:
Crow_Black said:

We might be!! Honestly though anyone on this forum that would put enough time into any of the games on that list would agree that they are some of the best games ever made. Upon discovering them I instantly fell in love with them!

I also really liked, The World Ends With You and Castlevania Sotn and Xenogears as well too!! and FF7 is one of the best games ever to be made as well as the ones i mentioned 2!!

Jun 12, 2022 11:06 AM

May 2013
Honkai star rail looks promising and beautiful, i don't know if i will play it since it will prob be turn-based rpg.. maybe i will give it a try

Jun 12, 2022 11:12 AM
Dec 2017
Shinah said:
Honkai star rail looks promising and beautiful, i don't know if i will play it since it will prob be turn-based rpg.. maybe i will give it a try

Want a good turn based one, try Chrono Trigger and Xenogears. You'll especially like Xeno since its like NGE in some ways.

Jun 12, 2022 11:16 AM

May 2013
Crow_Black said:
Shinah said:

Want a good turn based one, try Chrono Trigger and Xenogears. You'll especially like Xeno since its like NGE in some ways.

thanks. i heard abt Xeno, it does look like nge in a way
never been a fan of turn based games tbh

Jun 12, 2022 11:17 AM
Dec 2017
Shinah said:
Crow_Black said:

thanks. i heard abt Xeno, it does look like nge in a way
never been a fan of turn based games tbh

Xenoblade is lot more real time and its on the switch as well so you may also like that too same series by the same devs since its a spirtual sucessor for the original xenogears.

Jul 28, 2022 1:38 AM
Jan 2022
Yakuza Like A Dragon
I love yakuza series but im not sure if i like turn based combat but maybe i give it a try
Jul 28, 2022 9:16 PM
Jul 2022
Fallout 4, since you can play over and over again with different starting builds.
Jul 31, 2022 6:37 AM
Oct 2021
I have a decent collection of PS2 games to get through, the ones I look forward to the most are the Kingdom Hearts games, Okami and Atelier Iris.
Jul 31, 2022 6:40 AM
Oct 2021
Gillmog said:

I've got that one in my collection I'll probably play it once I've gotten through some of the earlier PS2 games.
Jul 31, 2022 6:43 AM
Oct 2021
Shishio-kun said:

edit

Chun Li looks a little off in the new SF, her thighs more than make up for it though.
Jul 31, 2022 5:10 PM
May 2012
I hope that they restore the online function of the PC version of Dark Souls soon and it goes on sale. I've been meaning to get in to the Soul's games. I also wish that Demon's Souls Remake gets a PC port soon.
Aug 2, 2022 7:00 AM

Jan 2022
Blue protocol... probably won't be ready in 2 years, i'm just gonna cope with Tower of Fantasy global next week
Aug 2, 2022 12:06 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I thinking of giving YGO Cross Duel a try
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Aug 2, 2022 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
There are a few. I'm looking forward to the Steam port of Chaos;Head NoAH aswell as Anonymous;Code whenever that gets an English translation.
N1RV-ANNA is a game that has a rocky development so no clue when it'll come out but super hyped for it regardless.
Dragon Quest 12 is something that can't come soon enough, I need more Dragon Quest in my life.
Atomic Heart looks really cool but I'm skeptical, same with Starfield and since I don't trust Bethesda it'll be a while after release that I buy it, if at all.
The next Persona, whenever that releases, and apart from that there's really no other games I'm aware of. I've been itching to play a good visual novel and whilst AI2 was alright if any fresh IPs are on the horizon I'd probably look forward to them.
Aug 3, 2022 12:32 AM

Jun 2022
bomb rush cyberfunk. i bet it will suck though

also the indie fps with machinegirl soundtrack that came out recently. im almost certain im gonna think its trash though so im not sure if looking forward to is the right word. but ill play it at some point.

for a game im genuinely looking forward to playing AND think its probably good, brigand oaxaca. that kind of trash game is exactly my kind of trash.
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
i love lain
Aug 3, 2022 12:59 AM
Small Black Frog

Jul 2020
I would love to see System Shock Remake from Nightdive in 2022, but still not 100% confirmed :/

Persona 5 Royal on PC, coming in october. Played this one years ago on PS4 and now I'm happy I will be able to get extended version on the only platform I currently have. Gems like this should be available to everyone! (did i just put a stick into hornet nest?)
• あきらめないで •

slice of life / drama / mystery / supernatural / fantasy / sci-fi / comedy

Aug 3, 2022 8:42 AM

Aug 2017
The BotW sequel if it ever comes out
Metroid Prime 4 if it ever comes out
RE4 remake
JoJo All Star Battle R
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - May 5

18 by Coaghim »»
27 minutes ago

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

13 by Euroqean »»
2 hours ago

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - 6 hours ago

6 by Otakupervert890 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - 6 hours ago

4 by Maumuu »»
5 hours ago

» Are you using Linux???

DesuMaiden - May 2

13 by MalchikRepaid »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.