Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2010 11:48 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seriously? Does Kurosaki have a criminal record? And some bad guys used it aganist him? That's why Souchirou wants our dear Daisy to suffer?
Wow, that was really illuminating! I was waiting for this explanation... :)

Kurosaki really had a nosebleed when Riko told her about short sports skirt, hahahah!

I wish Riko told anmes of "those two man she's close to" :((
Apr 20, 2010 2:23 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Yeah it was surprising to hear that he has a criminal record! The ending was so sad, but I'm glad that they're there for each other.
p r o f i l e 👀
Apr 21, 2010 4:37 AM

Aug 2009
I always thought that woman was fishy.
Good to know it's a fact now!
Apr 22, 2010 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
I wasn't too surprised about the criminal record thing (It's been hinted at all along) X3

I can't tell whether Souchirou is a good guy or a bad guy, or somewhere in between. I reckon he's probably a bit of a yandere. My favorite part of this chapter was seeing the darker side of Teru. She's already more realistic than your typical shoujo main, and this helped her a lot (in terms of bing able to relate to her as a main character). Even the sweetest girls have thoughts like that at some point, but I can't picture other popular shoujo characters like Sakura (CCS) and Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke) admitting something like that. I love it when shoujo manga breaks the 'cute, dumb girl' stereotype ♥.

Riko meant Tasuku and Souichirou when she was talking about the two men she was close to X3. (I'm pretty sure?)

I loved how Tasuku called Teru his princess. I really wish somone would hurry up and turn this manga into an anime. I'd love to see that scene animated!
Apr 22, 2010 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Kurosaki said he was a cracker before a hacker..

And oh oh the female teacher..ohh, i think i'm in love
Apr 23, 2010 2:46 AM

Jun 2008
Where did you get chapters 20-24 ? :o ...
Apr 23, 2010 6:39 PM

Oct 2009
Mangatraders. :3
Apr 23, 2010 6:40 PM

Oct 2009
Xephia said:
I wasn't too surprised about the criminal record thing (It's been hinted at all along) X3

I can't tell whether Souchirou is a good guy or a bad guy, or somewhere in between. I reckon he's probably a bit of a yandere. My favorite part of this chapter was seeing the darker side of Teru. She's already more realistic than your typical shoujo main, and this helped her a lot (in terms of bing able to relate to her as a main character). Even the sweetest girls have thoughts like that at some point, but I can't picture other popular shoujo characters like Sakura (CCS) and Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke) admitting something like that. I love it when shoujo manga breaks the 'cute, dumb girl' stereotype ♥.

Riko meant Tasuku and Souichirou when she was talking about the two men she was close to X3. (I'm pretty sure?)

I loved how Tasuku called Teru his princess. I really wish somone would hurry up and turn this manga into an anime. I'd love to see that scene animated!

That's it, you said everything.
Apr 24, 2010 6:51 AM

Dec 2009
Xephia said:

Yes. The last scene saved the chapter for me. It seemed like that stabbing was planned to happen regardless of whether Teru sold out Daisy. The person who is manipulating the situation is to blame. It seemed dumb, egotistical, and cliche for Teru to feel guilty for the stabbing, and I was really disappointed in her. So, finding out the real reason for her guilt was a relief.

And, yes, it would not matter if a woman like Mori-sensei gets killed (in fiction). She's so endlessly annoying.
Apr 27, 2010 9:49 AM

Jun 2009
"If you hurt my princess..." Kurosaki just had another cool scene this chapter. :)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Apr 27, 2010 12:15 PM

Jan 2009
Never thought Mori would be that kind of bitch to be honest, Didn't see that coming.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Apr 27, 2010 12:37 PM

May 2008
i wanted to break mori's arm off. omg she pissed me off.
Apr 27, 2010 5:19 PM

Dec 2008
Great chapter and nice that they explained some of what happened in the past about Kurosaki and Souichirou as well as about why Kurosaki must feel sin (was surprised about the criminal record as well). Though kinda already knew all along that Mori was faking the act and had an ulterior motive with how she gave out messages, still curious as to who really is behind the series of attacks and what their motive is.
Apr 28, 2010 1:00 AM

Nov 2009
I seriously fucking hate that nurse bitch. I knew there was something wrong with her the moment she told Teru to go meet Kurosaki someplace and he wasn't there and that desk came out the window...=/ I hope she gets pwned in the face D:< so basically this~

lamb said:
i wanted to break mori's arm off. omg she pissed me off.

:'D

Also Teru's brother seems like a bit of a bastard =/

asx-nici said:
"If you hurt my princess..." Kurosaki just had another cool scene this chapter. :)

QFT X3
SapphireStar26Apr 28, 2010 1:04 AM
Apr 30, 2010 6:15 PM

Jun 2008
Mikiyo said:
Never thought Mori would be that kind of bitch to be honest, Didn't see that coming.

Yeah me either!

SapphireStar26 said:

:'D

Also Teru's brother seems like a bit of a bastard =/

I still like Teru's brother though, because that's how Teru got to know "Daisy."
HEY!
May 1, 2010 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
I get that fact that Teru's brother was such a good hero to her, but man, something was wrong with him. I'm sure he had his reasons for making Tasuku suffer, though it was still rude.

And kawaiiii. Tasuku said she was his princess. He was really smart in this one, saying the thing about Mori-sensei's nails. Good catch.
May 9, 2010 7:03 AM

Dec 2009
WTF? Maybe i'm a bit retarded but why does Teru have to cry because of "Mori-sensei" 's
"deadly" wound ?
(Btw, in romanian "mori" means "die!")
May 13, 2010 8:14 PM

Dec 2009
OHMIGOSH. i hate mori-sensai =.= I liked how kurosaki tricked her with the nail thing.

i have a feeling that terus brother isnt dead and is the second DAISY...
BECAUSE, if you look at terus brother while he told kurosaki to feel pain and all that, then look at the guy who was on the laptop(bike?), they look alike O.O
and i dont trust the director...he just gives of a funny vibe >.>

BUT JUST MY THEORY :D
May 29, 2010 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
Mori-sensei is a bitch, I dont like her.

And Kurosaki saying Teru was his princess is too much for me, too cute!
May 31, 2010 2:51 AM

Mar 2009
Not surprising that he's got a criminal record. That's cool.
Jun 4, 2010 6:30 PM

Mar 2010
I thought it was implied he had a criminal record because of his hacking activities... that's why they can't involve the cops so they don't start asking questions about Daisy the hacker.

Anyhow, my theory is he hacked as a kid (got a criminal record), then moved on to work in a big company along with Teru's brother (and probably got the job thanks to him too) but something happened and he got blackmail about his past. He then had to create a bomb called Daisy from which Souichirou got sick AND Souichirou had to save Kurosaki's ass in front of the company leaders. That's the ''remember how you feel'' and stuff. He bretrayed his benefactor to save his own ass.
But I've been proven wrong before ^^'

Xephia said:
My favorite part of this chapter was seeing the darker side of Teru. She's already more realistic than your typical shoujo main, and this helped her a lot (in terms of bing able to relate to her as a main character). Even the sweetest girls have thoughts like that at some point, but I can't picture other popular shoujo characters like Sakura (CCS) and Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke) admitting something like that. I love it when shoujo manga breaks the 'cute, dumb girl' stereotype ♥.

Teru rocks! \^.^/
Jun 12, 2010 5:51 AM

Feb 2008
Mikiyo said:
its been pretty obvious from the first moment that she was introduced that she wasn't a good person. the only real question for me since the attempted murder was whether or not she was a willing participant. still not sure atm, though I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was doing it for money or was in fact the mastermind of the whole thing. personally I would have tried a hell of a lot harder to pump information out of her after the attempted murder.

I'm still not sure why no one pointed out to Teru that the timing of the attack was way to convenient, especially with the way Mori was talking. if it hadn't been a setup to make Teru feel guilty and act stupid then it would at least have been a deep enough cut to require stitches and would most likely have been fatal/near-fatal instead of a light scratch that she could probably ignore after putting some bandages on it and popping a few advil (assuming pain killers were even necessary) :/
and with the way she was acting in this chapter I'm no longer sure she even got that shallow wound. its totally possible that she just faked the whole thing.
Jun 14, 2010 8:38 PM
Mar 2010
The ciriminal record, They've been talking about it before..
Jun 15, 2010 5:05 AM
Mar 2010
Aureole said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seriously? Does Kurosaki have a criminal record? And some bad guys used it aganist him? That's why Souchirou wants our dear Daisy to suffer?
Wow, that was really illuminating! I was waiting for this explanation... :)

Kurosaki really had a nosebleed when Riko told her about short sports skirt, hahahah!

I wish Riko told anmes of "those two man she's close to" :((

i hOpe u wOn't fOrget
the mistAkes yOu've dOne, beLieving peOple wilL fOrgive yOur sins,
betraying yOur heArt. tHis is yOur OnE truE mistakE...
for the path of your future,for the sake of protecting your utmost important person
never forget this sin and this feeling of agony.. by souchiro to daisy

: for me it is the guiding light for daisy..though he is in agony with this words...but one thing for sure souchiro treasure daisy...
ahlangJun 15, 2010 5:12 AM
Jun 15, 2010 5:51 AM

Sep 2009
Souchiro want kurosaki to remember his sins, and the feeling of agony so he wont be tricked and betray himself again. It's for his own good, and for asking kurosaki to take care of his precious little sister, it must be that souchiro trust kurosaki alot, and if possible...teru might help kurosaki find his happiness.
Jun 17, 2010 4:01 PM

Aug 2008
I'm dropping this manga. It's way too slow and nothing's happened in like forever. I wondered when the next chapter was coming out since it's been such a long time, and I realized I didn't really care, nor could I remember the last chapter very well. Signs it was time to let this injured story die.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jun 17, 2010 4:43 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
mcjazzman32 said:
I'm dropping this manga. It's way too slow and nothing's happened in like forever. I wondered when the next chapter was coming out since it's been such a long time, and I realized I didn't really care, nor could I remember the last chapter very well. Signs it was time to let this injured story die.
That's too bad :(

Tbh, I agree with you in some aspects. Many times I don't remember what happened in the last chapter/arc and releases are very very slow. This manga has definitely lost its appeal recently. Who knows though, maybe the in the next chapters something will finally happen.

Oh, actually I remember seeing a panel from chapter 25 and it was actually quite exciting! Click if you dare:
p r o f i l e 👀
Jun 18, 2010 8:44 PM

Jun 2008
mcjazzman32 said:

the pacing/scanlators are slow, which decreases the appeal. i check in on this manga every couple of months or so to read the new chapters, but i think it'll be more interesting as a reread when it's finished.
Jun 20, 2010 10:56 AM

Aug 2009
It seems ochibichan dropped this series since its licensed. Those bastards! Don't think theres any other scanlator releasing this series. Fucking sucks.
Jun 24, 2010 5:16 AM

Jan 2010
GennyMon said:

BECAUSE, if you look at terus brother while he told kurosaki to feel pain and all that, then look at the guy who was on the laptop(bike?), they look alike O.O

I think exactly the same way. We don't see when Terus brother die. We only see he in the hospital. Maybe he is not dead.
Jun 24, 2010 11:35 PM
Jun 2010
you've read a volume 6???
if you've read, please tell me where you get it..
i really want to read it, because I'm very curious about the continuation of his story..
Jun 26, 2010 6:07 AM

Apr 2010
Bocca said:
It seems ochibichan dropped this series since its licensed. Those bastards! Don't think theres any other scanlator releasing this series. Fucking sucks.

they did? I read their blog entry about the whole scanlation issue bla bla again..
and I understood it that way, that they want sites like mangafox and onemanga etc to take down DD. but they'll continue it in like secret

For now, all I can say is we will most probably ask for licensed title like Dengeki Daisy and Lovely Complex to be taken down from online viewing sites and distribution of those releases can only be done ninja-style. Sneak in, kill and sneak out.

to me this doesnt sound like they're dropping it o:
Jul 8, 2010 1:04 AM

May 2008
Bocca said:

Sorry, but what? You're calling Ochibichan's staff bastards because they've stopped releasing a manga, since it got licensed? Seriously, what?

As a translator myself, stuff like this can piss me off a lot. So, just to make things clear:

1) They were doing this for free from the start and in their free time. They are not obligated to do so, so why not just appreciate their work while they are at it?

2) Go and buy the manga. Be happy about it getting licensed instead of whining. Sure, you won't be able to read the new chapters THAT fast, but you can always brush up your Japanese language skills (or not) and check out the raws, if you are craving for Dengeki that much.

I'm not happy about not being able to read the manga (and since I live in Europe, the shipping fees cost just about as much as the manga itself, so it's not an easy go), but I suppose I can read / watch other stuff while I'm waiting for Dengeki.
Jul 10, 2010 2:33 AM

Nov 2009
Gosh, I didn't expect Mori-sensei was somebody. Meanwhile, I don't quite get the last few pages of the chapter. Shall wait for the next chapter. :3
Aug 1, 2010 8:33 PM
Jul 2010
God i hate Mori!!!!! such a bitch!!! stupid jerk. loved it when kurosaki said about teru being his princess, it was so cute
Aug 10, 2010 9:07 AM

May 2008
Mori-sensei is an annoying b*tch~
Aug 15, 2010 7:53 AM

Jun 2010
GennyMon said:
OHMIGOSH. i hate mori-sensai =.= I liked how kurosaki tricked her with the nail thing.

and i dont trust the director...he just gives of a funny vibe >.>

BUT JUST MY THEORY :D

Hey ! :) I had that exact feeling right there
Aug 15, 2010 9:54 AM

Jun 2010
-Touya- said:
Sorry, but what? You're calling Ochibichan's staff bastards because they've stopped releasing a manga, since it got licensed? Seriously, what?

As a translator myself, stuff like this can piss me off a lot. So, just to make things clear:

1) They were doing this for free from the start and in their free time. They are not obligated to do so, so why not just appreciate their work while they are at it?

2) Go and buy the manga. Be happy about it getting licensed instead of whining. Sure, you won't be able to read the new chapters THAT fast, but you can always brush up your Japanese language skills (or not) and check out the raws, if you are craving for Dengeki that much.

I'm not happy about not being able to read the manga (and since I live in Europe, the shipping fees cost just about as much as the manga itself, so it's not an easy go), but I suppose I can read / watch other stuff while I'm waiting for Dengeki.

Yeah, it's true, but I think Bocca just got pissed off, he/she didn't mean it...

I live in Europe too (France) and I was actually kinda very disappointed when Ochibichan stopped releasing this series. Afterwards, I've noticed that it was licensed in France...but I just couldn't find it in any store ! I found out they're selling it in internet, but they've only translated 4 of them. - well, I bought them all even though I knew already the story ! hehehe > w <
I couldn't wait for the new chapters to be translated so I read some teasers about the following chapters (up to chapter 36 I think).

And so -Touya-, what mangas are you translating ? I would like to have a look to your website (:

And, it's true, without the Ochibichan Team, I don't think I would have ever read this series, so all thanks to them !

Say, what mangas are you translating, Touya ? (: I would like to visit your website !
Aug 27, 2010 6:48 PM

May 2010
Has ANYONE found chapter 25??????
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 28, 2010 5:47 AM

Jun 2010
IchigoHollowfi said:
Has ANYONE found chapter 25??????

I guess we just have to wait for Dengeki Daisy 6 to be sold in stores.. . Number 4 will be in stores in September. (In France).
Let's be patient !

But at least you can find some RAWS easily in the net.
good luck or learn japanese, dude ! x)
azmatyAug 29, 2010 12:48 AM
Jul 18, 2012 10:09 PM

May 2010
Naruleach said:
Yeah it was surprising to hear that he has a criminal record! The ending was so sad, but I'm glad that they're there for each other.

Seriously?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 15, 2012 8:43 PM

Apr 2010
Confucius said:
Naruleach said:

Seriously?

May 7, 2013 9:28 PM

Sep 2011
asx-nici said:
Nov 23, 2016 1:06 PM

Feb 2016
I am not used to shoujo mangas (except Akatsuki no Yona that I love),

But these last chapters remind me of Mexican Soap Operas...

Really, it is so cliche that I want to drop... I still didn't decide if I am really dropping...
Apr 17, 2017 5:28 PM

May 2010
Kurosaki is always there to save Teru, yay~!

Gosh, I really hate the nurse, she's so obvious in pretending to be a cute idiot, ugh.

More topics from this board

» Does this bother anyone else?

StarryyChai - May 8, 2023

4 by StarryyChai »»
Apr 7, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 79 Discussion

Barion-Zara - May 29, 2015

8 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 13, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41 Discussion

emerald_city - Sep 16, 2011

29 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 22 Discussion

Naruleach - Apr 18, 2010

16 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 49 Discussion

Zhou - May 28, 2012

9 by removed-user »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.