Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 2022 4:29 AM
Mar 2012
lol Najimi always hyper speed.
Silent bro is cool. Great party there lots of tension, and Nakanaka's geass countered just epic. Shinobu might've awoken.
May 3, 2022 3:15 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Christmas party with everyone with a fun (and of course weird) king's game, and Komi's birthday with a big cat plush as a gift from everyone, lovely episode!
May 3, 2022 10:06 PM

Jun 2020
Shopping Komi-san is rare to see might as well treasure it, Comi kat ears are a delight to see like I'll take it any day, Too bad for Shousuke he got dragged into this seems like the Komi family has telepathy

Even sitting everyone's getting this competitive just sit already, I really can't vibe the Christmas feeling here with this heat killing me, Can we get more Komi cosplays that was really interesting to see, I like her mom that just gives a dead gaze and "kiss"

Also Najimi feeling a bit too comfortable with Tadano huh, Also does Najimi and Komi think alike hence the dancing santa doll, A normal choice from Tadano and a normal W for him.
May 3, 2022 10:23 PM

Aug 2021
The dancing Santa has a 'I don't know what' that makes me want to see him dance for the first few days, then it will be put away until next Christmas, but it will have the same initial impact of wanting to see him dance constantly. It's awful, but I love it.
May 3, 2022 10:43 PM
Sep 2015
Same-sex kissing is the best!

I'm glad Komi's brother has more role, he's so hot!
May 4, 2022 8:43 AM

Apr 2020
It's the Christmas episode!!! And yo Shousuke is here!!! The baritone bastard himself has appeared, and he doesn't want to be there with his sister. Either way, he is there atleast.

That big neko plushie is so nice, thanks Tadano for that gift. And that whole Ousama game was actually fun, thank you Komi's mom for giving us some BL action there. Atleast a lot of them have fun, but I can't post this without the Code Geass reference, damn Nakanaka nailed that one.
May 7, 2022 7:39 AM

Dec 2018
Wonderful episode, everything in this episode is entertaining. It's cute seeing Komi younger brother actually can talk normally.

May 7, 2022 8:27 AM

Aug 2017
Loved the Christmas Party, also that's the tamest Kings Game I've ever seen, usually they involve confessing crushes or kissing everyone.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 10, 2022 4:55 AM

Feb 2021
That King's Game really incredible XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 10, 2022 6:38 AM

May 2016
That was a great episode, I enjoyed it quite a bit also the chemistry is getting better.
May 16, 2022 12:04 PM

Oct 2017
Komi san sitting beside Tadano like it's the most natural thing to do was sweet.
May 17, 2022 3:00 PM

Nov 2016
Komi's mom spiced the King Game up. There are instances where I don't mind some light shounen ai, this was one of them lmao. This episode was fun and wholesome af.

And lol, Shousuke only talks when necessary, I can definitely relate xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2022 4:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Komi's mom straight down savage. Drop the teenage softie stuff and right down to kissing. I laughed out loud when he had to kiss the ninja dude. I really did not expect that at all, lol. The Code Geass reference was pretty funny too.

Yamai is still pretty disagreeable though. She annoys me to no end when she shows up on screen.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 22, 2022 9:28 PM
Feb 2022
Wolfgang_Otto said:

Komi is developing communication skills, but in my opinion the progress is very slow.

what progress? lol

love this show tho
Jun 2, 2022 2:52 PM

Mar 2016
Wow, that was such a great episode. All of these characters are really getting more and more time and becoming more alive each time. Like each of them... BUT.... who the hell was the little red head girl in the gold bandanna and the tall blonde chick in the background with the boy trio?

Legit never seen them before. Anyone have an answer?

The fact they're basically at war with one another over Komi is pretty entertaining and I'm glad Yamai isn't the SOLE bearer of conflict, and I do love Nakanaka at least attempting to put her in her place. Just, holy shit, she is literally sociopathic and might even be psychopathic too. She's a volatile explosion just waiting to happen.
Even the three boys are being painted as naively delusional with all their fantasies regarding the girls, especially Komi, given that they couldn't even come up with ANYTHING as a gift.

There's so much potential everywhere and things are only getting started! ...I might just have to start the manga after this, because I don't want to wait for more seasons.

After seeing the pre-day later on, it makes sense why they chose that cat, and of course it was Tadano. Have I mentioned it yet (joking) how my own girlfriend is very similar to Komi? She also loves huge plushes just like that, so Tadano definitely made a good call! I would've bought a cat for mine if I had found it too, but I found something more special that was her favorite animal instead! Always go that route!

They just click so much, he literally doesn't even have to try and she is so enamored by him. The email suggestion, just casually sitting next to him without a seat; my boy cares too much about everybody ELSE to see what's sitting right in front of HIM!
But he is starting to make some moves, and I definitely can't wait to see more of that!

Komi with Shosuke was great; the Komis are all very quiet, but it seems for different reasons. Komi WANTS to be vocal and has so much to get out, but is too afraid to, whereas Shosuke has no real issue with it, he just doesn't want to. He's the definition of the strong silent type. Glad he's finally getting some more appearances too; their scenes together would literally write themselves!

SouthRzVa said:
How come my boy Katai wasn't invited to the christmas party? What a shame.

Huh. Now that you mention it... maybe he was too flustered and turned it down? OR more likely, remember, he's currently only 'friends' with Komi and Tadano and possibly Najimi, so everyone else is still afraid of him, so I'm sure they all would've shot down the suggestion if either of them brought it up. At least for now.
CrimsonCWJun 6, 2022 8:45 AM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jun 8, 2022 4:08 AM
May 2020
must be a blessing and a curse with regards to being born on christmas day
Jun 12, 2022 2:27 AM

Aug 2018
CHRISTMAS
They all went to Komi's to celebrate Christmas and also her birthday.
Komi went to buy a gift with the help of his brother, who at first did not want to go xd, they played the king's game, which had curious orders xD, Komi's order was very cute. And we see that celebrating his birthday and giving him the stuffed animal was Tadano's idea. Well there.
At the end they were down because Komi didn't say anything about the surprise, until they got the mail. it was nice.
Very good chapter.

Jul 2, 2022 10:07 PM

Jan 2019
Seeing more of little brother is incredible! I was thrilled, especially by the bonus scene.

Shoko's parents are the most accommodating people in the entire world, hot diggity.
Aug 3, 2022 6:00 AM

May 2015
Kaede is just precious! :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 28, 2022 4:05 AM

Jan 2021
This was such a fun filled episode. Komi's day before birthday party was awesome and that Ousama game was hilarious. Also loved that they added the selection of gifts part at the end of the episode. It made it all worth it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 1, 2022 3:37 PM
Mar 2022
That was a really sweet episode....

It's Komi’s birthday, not even surprised there was that much commotion about who will sit next to Komi. Though really glad to see all of her friends coming up and giving that surprise party, all thanks to Tadano. Also I'm really enjoying Nakanaka and Yamai's rivalry...
Sep 22, 2022 7:45 PM
Sep 2021
Just a very cute episode all around. With the Chirstmas party and everything it was just a very funny and enjoyable episode.
Sep 26, 2022 6:46 PM
Apr 2021
kjdnsfkjlhgrasiu
Sep 30, 2022 6:06 PM

May 2022
another wholesome, god tier episode. I liked Komi's choices for the Christmas presents, the vase and moving Santa doll are nice. I loved the competition among the whole group wanting to sit next to Komi, it's so funny. Still, Komi loves them all and brought out the wholesome part of the day for all of them, ordering them to continue being friends and to be together during the King game. Yamai vs Nakanaka arc is still going, Yamai deceived Nakanaka, flipping that 9 to a 6 to fool her, RIP NAKANKA. Tadano's order wasn't the low point imo, it was when Kaede was taking 10 minutes to decide what order to give lol. Komi looked cute in that Santa outfit. I loved how Najimi sat on Tadano's lap and how Komi's mom took it to the extreme, having two people kiss, which was interesting and awesome. Finally, without Tadano's choice on the giant cat plush, Komi wouldn't have been happy and sent the text to everyone. Tadano is extraordinary even though most of the group found him to be normal and ordinary. Hopefully they see Tadano as extraordinary, but it's good to see them get along with Tadano at least.
Oct 6, 2022 5:27 PM
Nov 2018
Fuck, it's hard to not get emotional every episode, this one specifically
Nov 26, 2022 4:42 AM

Jul 2019
Shuuko doesn't play around. She's great!

Dec 1, 2022 9:39 PM
Apr 2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 23, 2023 7:16 AM

Jun 2021
... Watching r.y. in the thumbnail was already a bad start, and noticing the c-word holiday season in the title doubled down. BUT...

25th of December is also Komi's birthday, so it is for once acceptable. The game went more or less as expected not considering Komi's mother inviting herself and Kaede Otori unable to decide anything for 10 minutes straight... Wonderful as usual. r.y. losing her spot immediately next to Komi was satisfying to watch, and... Katai? Couldn't they invite him too?
Jan 23, 2023 9:48 AM
Aug 2022
momma komi lol kissu
Feb 8, 2023 12:06 PM
May 2020
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Komi-san! That black cat stuff animal (that really should be called a body pillow) Is The Best Gift for Komi and only Tadano understands her tastes. I want one too!
Mar 20, 2023 2:36 AM
Mar 2023
I liked how Komi-sans friend visited her and gave her a Christmas gift. It was very cute and wholesome :D
Jul 24, 2023 12:07 PM

Apr 2013
That was a fun christmas party, now I want a huge plush cat as well :3 Her brother can be a bit rude though, but I guess he just wanted to be funny.
Nov 30, 2023 2:18 PM

Jun 2020
It was so cute Komi trying to choose gift but have zero idea about that
Dec 26, 2023 8:21 PM
Aug 2015
Happy late B-day Komi
Jan 1, 10:55 AM
Apr 2023
Pretty fun! The big catto was really cute, Komi’s mom was šŸ˜³ and it was just a sweet episode. Especially just Komi with the big cat plushie.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

188 by Delixity »»
Apr 19, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

151 by kociamatka »»
Apr 17, 9:14 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Feb 27

7 by nec0_0 »»
Feb 29, 4:23 AM

» Is this anime worth getting into?

Konan_Edogawa_ - Apr 10, 2022

33 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:48 PM

Poll: » is it even funny? ( 1 2 3 )

TamagoCracker - Apr 15, 2022

109 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:47 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.