Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2022 10:27 AM

Nov 2011
Episode went fan service in the baths LOL

Sadly, it's censored in the typical TV way. Kudd's reactions were comedy gold though. Same with Holt. I swear, half this episode was self conscious of its own service. However, it seems this episode was aimed for the cast to bond together more so go figure.
Apr 21, 2022 11:34 AM

Mar 2021
I just wanna say

GIMME THAT UNCENSORED VERSION RIGHT NOW

The story catches up with Sayb and hort having a moment. Sayb is such a womanizer lmao. Roux then assists kudo to heal his amputated arm and tail(which was gross tbh) using sayb's unlimited mana pool. then they travel and travel. then comes the scene which I'm screaming to watch again rn in a more cultural way.

A bit of man to man talk between sayb and kudo when our loli witch Roux intervenes. they both try to escape from back door only to find holt in a compromising presence. Kudo is such a gentleman. He pulls off sayb's cover to give it to Holt. Man!!! looking at Holt's reaction on what she sees and Kudo's comments, I wonder what they saw down there.

The travels continue with some fun and training on the way. They finally reach the destination, only to find a kid, telling them to run from a mercenary. Looks like the mercenary is not interested to fight and lets sayb, holt and kudo to escape with the boy. The priest really looks sus.

what happens next? You'll get the answer next week(obvio!!!)
V1P3R0PApr 21, 2022 11:46 AM
Apr 21, 2022 11:35 AM

Apr 2014
OH!!! YESSSS It's Youhei! It's Youhei!
Something is rising, and it's not the Shield Hero. lol That was a good fan-service from Holt.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 21, 2022 12:12 PM

Jul 2017
Even as Holt was revealed as the Church's anti-witch faction of a spy, Sayb doesn't really care, and all he got was Holt's kiss lols.

The situation is resolved, and the quad mages make haste on their recoveries, most especially for Kudo's hand and tail regenerated through Sayb's magic. Interesting to note that the version of the Grimore of Zero widely used is the filtered version instead of Zero's full uncensored magic from her Book.

Their adventures...start from taking a bath, and sharing about their past experiences and skinship, because it's a co-ed bath with no filters that each of them got good fanservice. Loux's end goal is and always will be meeting the Mud-Black Witch Zero, while Sayb, Holt and Kudo are accompaniments for the ride.

This kid Laios whom chances upon the group to hide against Youhei, BOY AM I GLAD to see him again 5 years later, and he's gotten a lot more tougher from the last time.

What adventures will this spin-off show us this time?
Apr 21, 2022 12:14 PM
Sep 2015
When I say "good fanservice" I mean the imaginary scene where Sayb and Kudo kiss...
I don't know why they create Sayb to have a big dick when he'll be the receiving end (from Kudo) instead. Guess more is always better in anime logic.
Apr 21, 2022 12:14 PM

Feb 2019
Roux and Holt fanservice ep lets gooo, need the uncensored version

Am I the only one who sees basically no plot in this series? either this was an awful adaptation or it’s very poorly written because over the course of the past couple weeks nothing has really happened.
Apr 21, 2022 1:02 PM

Nov 2016
@14:08 They always gotta draw dem asses ugly af. Where's the love?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 21, 2022 1:23 PM
Sep 2020
Today's episode was a episode where we see some magic explanation, a little of fan service (i think it was a bit odd, because loux said it was a mixed bath), a little of travel experience and a new "villain".

At the end we meet a magician (maybe) that is blindfolded and we all know when someone is blindfolded is op (satoru gojo)
Apr 21, 2022 1:52 PM

Dec 2010
Now that was some top tier fanservice. Flat loli baba and brown cowtits in full view. Let's pray the BDs will uncensor the important bits.
It seems like from next episode on we'll be entering the main plot, with Zero and Mercenary entering the fray.
Apr 21, 2022 2:28 PM

Sep 2018
Damn, if I knew this would have scenes like that, I would wait until the BDs are released.
Apr 21, 2022 2:33 PM
Mar 2011
The Mercenary had a different voice than I remembered and after checking it's indeed another Voice Actor.

Is there a particular reason for that?
Apr 21, 2022 3:40 PM

Jul 2015
Honestly, I'm not a fan how they are keep lewding professor loli.
Like permanent pantyshot is not enough.

Apr 21, 2022 3:45 PM

Sep 2018
That was a good episode.

The character dynamics came together in a very satisfying way.

The back stories all started to mesh

motivations became clearer

The baths fanservice was actually quite funny

Totally bumping this up to a 7 now.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 21, 2022 4:43 PM

Jun 2017
Noiccc....keep that Roux fanservice coming. I really ship her with Sayb but seems like that will go down Holt's route eventually.

The healing scene was really cool imo.

Next week finally more of Youhei and Zero.
Apr 21, 2022 5:31 PM

May 2015
Ok this show just got infinitely better, hopefully it keeps this tone and doesn't start taking itself serious again
Apr 21, 2022 5:56 PM

Jul 2011
Roux have a great way to live.

See the tiger dude created a silver lining for me, to keep watching this.
Apr 21, 2022 6:02 PM

Aug 2020
time to put this on-hold till it gets better

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 21, 2022 6:27 PM

Jan 2013
The fanservice was insane in this episode lmao
That guy at the end...looks like bad news.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 21, 2022 6:37 PM
May 2021
Youhei's finally here which means it's just a matter of time before we see Zero again!
Apr 21, 2022 6:39 PM
May 2021
BlichoBoy said:
Roux have a great way to live.

See the tiger dude created a silver lining for me, to keep watching this.

You should watch the original series. You'll see him in every episode.
Apr 21, 2022 7:03 PM

Oct 2021
Hopefully, there's no steam in the BD release.
Apr 21, 2022 7:45 PM
Feb 2017
phantomfandom said:
When I say "good fanservice" I mean the imaginary scene where Sayb and Kudo kiss...
I don't know why they create Sayb to have a big dick when he'll be the receiving end (from Kudo) instead. Guess more is always better in anime logic.

I'll give you a hint. What's between 68 and 70?
Apr 21, 2022 9:55 PM

Apr 2015
So, Youhei/Mercenary appeared.

Is it just me or does he look... different?
I know it's a different VA, but his personality seems off. He looks more serious and arrogant here. Well, we don't know what's really going on yet to be fair, the episode made it sound like Youhei is the bad guy.
Apr 21, 2022 10:18 PM

Jan 2020
Bruh, the fanservice lol. My favorite part of the ep is probably Youhei and he's looking nice.

Apr 22, 2022 9:56 AM
Apr 2022
Man bunch of damn pedos, it's a wonder people hate weebs. Stop sexulizing kids, stop asking for uncensored kid bits and bobs, christ.
Apr 22, 2022 10:19 AM

Sep 2018
Elven_History said:
Man bunch of damn pedos, it's a wonder people hate weebs. Stop sexulizing kids, stop asking for uncensored kid bits and bobs, christ.

Lighten up, they're just drawings.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 22, 2022 11:00 AM
Sep 2020
Fanservice aside, it was a good episode, much better than the disastrous episode 2.
Apr 22, 2022 11:13 AM
Mar 2021
the new villain was interesting though it doesn't seem like he will be the main entagonist. jk
Apr 22, 2022 11:16 AM
Mar 2021
borderliner said:
Elven_History said:

Lighten up, they're just drawings.

blasphemy, how dare you say reasonable stuff
Apr 22, 2022 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
I think I'm done with this. Like nothing is going on. Nice fanservice tho.

Apr 22, 2022 2:41 PM

Jul 2015
Ya know.. after the recent r@pe of that lizard in India by 4 Indian men..
The joke of Fudo and Sayb kiss was extremely uncomfortable.. all things considered..

This was a fairly better episode compared to the last one imo.. Gonna need the UNCEN version like right now..

Really itching to watch the OG series imo.. feels like I'm confused at a lot of scenes that were meant to be HYPE..
Apr 22, 2022 9:41 PM
Sep 2008
Guess I'm dropping this anime it feels rushed, the crossover with the other witch isn't as interesting, can't complaing of the MC since i didn't spect anything from him.

Nice fanservice but not enough to keep watching it.
Apr 23, 2022 2:37 AM
Mar 2012
fast progress with kiss already? Holt's church spy backstory been quite interesting/unfortunate. Kudo admiring the king in OP, so both got some church connection, wonder if they'll return to that subplot.
Beastfallen worldbuilding ties beast with witch bloodline, and Holt's antlers. Dont think they explained this back in Zero.
Weird that immortal witch's 'normal' is kinda psycho, but hilarious Roux been carrying the show.
Yay finally furry Youhei.
Apr 23, 2022 5:08 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Sable talking to Holt during the night and she even gives him a kiss on the cheek after she tells her story after that they started to live some adventures but these adventures seem to be ending
Apr 24, 2022 8:13 PM

Feb 2019
This being the only fantasy this season that isn't either unabashed MRA fanfiction, pure fanservice, or both, I'm really trying to give it as much leeway as possible, but it is really not making this easy. I won't deny that it's at least a little nostalgic for such a throwback style show to ten years or so, but it'd still pale even to things like… I don't know, Legend of the Legendary Heroes? Eight minutes to start on everybody blushing, about being horny teenagers, about magic spells having a verbal component, about being horny furries… or is it scalies? All just to regrow a lizard limb or two. Then, when we finally end that, it's time to take a bath, and with bath, comes recap and flashbacks, which is where we spend the next five minutes until they remember "Oh right, bath scene, should probably have something besides naked dudes flashing their cloacas at each other." From that would follow a montage of stills, most also fanservice, with another bath scene or two.

At this point, we're fifteen minutes through the episode, and it's time for a character to just flat out recite her character sheet. Again. Okay, now we're eighteen minutes into the episode, having spent the entire thing in baths and doing recap, and here comes a completely random kid because we stumbled into literally a random encounter, and worse, we don't have the budget for it, so here's two absolutely ridiculous looking speedlined up shots. But hey, it's an encounter, and kicks them to some creepy orphanage with a blind probably-mage eater. And it only took us goddamned twenty minutes to get to where the episode should've been by the time the OP played. And next week, bondage boobs.
Apr 24, 2022 10:18 PM

Nov 2009
For being 100+ years old

Loli-sensei sure does know how to keep on having fun... LOL

(we also got a barbie-doll fanservice...)

___ ___ ___

Also, so... Hort revealed her body to the one she likes, but afterwards thinks nothing of it and continues travel like normal... hmm... (tho, Hort also saw Sayb's due to Kudo...)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 25, 2022 11:32 AM
Ichigo Parfait
Oct 2015
This show truly is trying to be the worst anime ever created. I'm terrified that after another few episodes I will no longer have the ability to appreciate just how tragically awful this is. I am not a bad enough person to give whoever wrote this show the scorn they deserve, frankly.

Seriously, why the fuck did they waste like 5 minutes on some garbage still-frame fanservice for pathetic horny 12 yr olds with no taste, and then completely and utterly gloss over most of their journey and the use of their powers in abuot 5 seconds? It wasn't even 'good' fanservice, if that exists. It was some mediocre frames with steam everywhere. No, they did that, and just didn't address this 'meaningful' journey in which the MC apparently feels the safest he's ever felt in his life.
DemonChicken123Apr 25, 2022 11:44 AM
Apr 27, 2022 6:08 PM
Sep 2021
Well, this episode is good. I don't have anything to say about this episode, but I'm looking forward to the next episode.
May 12, 2022 5:52 PM

Jun 2017
ShadowUnown said:
So, Youhei/Mercenary appeared.

Is it just me or does he look... different?
I know it's a different VA, but his personality seems off. He looks more serious and arrogant here. Well, we don't know what's really going on yet to be fair, the episode made it sound like Youhei is the bad guy.

I thought the exact same thing. I skimmed through the first episode of the previous show and the face looks younger in this show, and it might even be a different voice. I asked an artist friend and I guess it looks more accurate to the animal he is based on now. I hope they didn't put him in this show just to make him act completely different, here's hoping we get more of his old self in the upcoming episodes.
May 22, 2022 8:46 PM

May 2016
Will this be uncensored?
Jul 2, 2022 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
the patch scenes lol

Elven_History said:

sensei is adult, she is just small person, so who cares if they want to see animated nude, at least its not CP
Jul 16, 2022 2:48 AM

Jul 2015
Sayb is quite lucky, getting a kiss on the cheek from Hort and also a nice view in the bath while also packing big down below. Also cool seeing Mercenary at the end there.

Sep 30, 2022 12:43 PM
Jan 2022
Amazing episode guys jaja nope
Feb 3, 2:40 AM
Aug 2023
They didn't even treat the Lizard man's wounds until they were in the tavern, and it just happened to cross their minds? Like the bones were exposed, they could have at least done a temporary bandage on his limbs instead of leaving it all exposed in such a comical nonchalant fashion. It's like they don't even care he's wounded just because he can somewhat regenerate very very slowly. He's not some undead supernatural creature where wounds are meaningless.

The other two students who were originally with the lizard man was in on the attack? That's so absurd, why did they even say anything to the others about the Lizard man being attacked then? Why would they be spying for the church if Holt was already the church's spy? Why would they even help the church attack their group which put them in harms way, and exposes them? And if those two were randomly chosen for the field trip by the school, what are the odds two church spies would be chosen? Everything is just so poorly executed.

The blonde loli professor is getting more interesting with her talk about immortality and the different perspective that comes with it. The Mercenary showing up is making things get really interesting as well, but he seems very different. I'm worrying if this struggling second season can do his character justice, or will it ruin his character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2022

61 by Eshindid »»
Apr 22, 10:17 AM

Poll: » What do you think about Mahoutsukai Reimeiki characters?

Shizuna - Apr 11

0 by Shizuna »»
Apr 11, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

29 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 4, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

16 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 4, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Reimeiki Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

39 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 3, 5:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.