Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (157) « First ... « 144 145 [146] 147 148 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2021 8:13 PM

Feb 2010
Shinbuk said:
Hello I needed some help with something

I have been trying to change the colors of the status bars next to the anime titles:

\

^that bar

but i have no idea how to change colors for it

For list customizing check here in the future
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1499059

Go to this topic
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1929120

Scroll down and see under Table Colors, the

/* STATUS COLORS IN FRONT OF ROW */

section has codes you can add to control those parts with new colors
Nov 12, 2021 9:29 PM

Sep 2020
For list customizing check here in the future
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1499059

Go to this topic
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1929120

Scroll down and see under Table Colors, the

/* STATUS COLORS IN FRONT OF ROW */

section has codes you can add to control those parts with new colors

a
thank you very much!
I'll make sure to use the CSS Modern forum next time
my bad my bad

Nov 13, 2021 7:48 AM
Jul 2020
Someone please help me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦.”𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗂, 𝗆𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗃𝗈, 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗌, 𝗉𝗌𝗒𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅•••Reviews𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰•••𝖠𝗇𝗂melist𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖻𝗈𝗑𝖽Mangalist•••𝖭𝗈 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽•••

Nov 13, 2021 8:08 AM

May 2010
Muzhai said:
Someone please help me

you'll just need to color the text, links and dots with the [color= bbcode
ShaggyZENov 13, 2021 8:22 AM
Nov 13, 2021 8:13 AM
Jul 2020
@ShaggyZE Thank you so much
Nov 13, 2021 8:41 AM

May 2010
@Muzhai no problem, but I didn't realize you posted the profile that the code came from, this is the exact code.

so you can know what color codes to use or you'll need to change the links to yours again.
ShaggyZENov 13, 2021 9:12 AM
Nov 14, 2021 12:05 PM
Nov 2020
I was customizing my manga list and I became aware that I can't change the transparency of the box shadow whitout also changing it in the popo-up image that appears in left. I'm a novice when it comes to css so I realy apreciate the help.

Thanks in adavance!
Nov 14, 2021 12:44 PM

May 2010
ZeQuem said:
I was customizing my manga list and I became aware that I can't change the transparency of the box shadow whitout also changing it in the popo-up image that appears in left. I'm a novice when it comes to css so I realy apreciate the help.

Thanks in adavance!

don't use opacity, try
[data-query*='status":7'] .list-table-data:hover {
background: black; 
box-shadow: 1px 1px 15px 9px rgba(71, 124, 220, 0.7);
/*opacity: 0.7;*/
}
[data-query*='status":1'] .list-table-data:hover{
box-shadow: 1px 1px 15px 9px rgba(34, 41, 57, 0.7);
}
[data-query*='status":2'] .list-table-data:hover{
box-shadow: 1px 1px 15px 9px rgba(240, 137, 183, 0.5);
/*opacity: 0.5;*/
}
[data-query*='status":3'] .list-table-data:hover{
box-shadow: 1px 1px 15px 9px rgba(62, 71, 134, 0.7);
}
[data-query*='status":4'] .list-table-data:hover{
box-shadow: 1px 1px 15px 9px rgba(34, 41, 57, 0.7);
}
[data-query*='status":6'] .list-table-data:hover{
box-shadow: 1px 1px 15px 9px rgba(154, 106, 135, 0.7);
}

wasn't sure which alpha/opacity/transparency values to use since you used both 0.7 and 0.5, but you can play with that and to get rgb colors you can just google color picker or just the hex code https://www.google.com/search?q=%239a6a87
ShaggyZENov 14, 2021 2:38 PM
Nov 14, 2021 2:34 PM
Nov 2020
@ShaggyZE
Thanks, I totally forgot about rgba. This totaly solves the problem.
Nov 18, 2021 11:24 PM
Oct 2020
Hello Guys i got a problem here. I need a help, particularly with my scoring background.

Nov 18, 2021 11:40 PM

May 2010
@Shishio-kun the background colors of my scores aren't working either, probably should have brought it up earlier, but this is also related to the FontAwesome change that you may want to troubleshoot with @Kineta
Nov 18, 2021 11:48 PM

Feb 2010
Afterlifelies69 said:
Hello Guys i got a problem here. I need a help, particularly with my scoring background.

What layout is this? Link me to the source please
Nov 18, 2021 11:52 PM
Oct 2020
Shishio-kun said:
Afterlifelies69 said:

What layout is this? Link me to the source please
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1712734
Nov 18, 2021 11:54 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Afterlifelies69 said:

You can try replacing your current code (all of it) with this modified version. It should fix the problem. It's somewhat of a brute-force fix that could also be fixed via changing the icons to images, but if it works it works you know?
[New code]

Comparison of changes
Nov 18, 2021 11:58 PM

Feb 2010
ShaggyZE said:
the background colors of my scores aren't working either, probably should have brought it up earlier, but this is also related to the FontAwesome change

I don't see font awesome in your scores, can you show me where it is related and what snippet of codes we should look at ? They seem to use the julee font and looks like a white/black circular background image is what contains the scores I don't see a font awesome icon involved.

If you change that the background image changes for score

Nov 18, 2021 11:58 PM
Oct 2020
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Afterlifelies69 said:

You can try replacing your current code (all of it) with this modified version. It should fix the problem. It's somewhat of a brute-force fix that could also be fixed via changing the icons to images, but if it works it works you know?
[New code]

Comparison of changes
Worked flawlessly, Thanks mate <3.
Nov 19, 2021 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Afterlifelies69 said:

[New code]

Comparison of changes

I wonder if the heart icon was changed by the new font awesome lol. They replaced a whole heart with a heart outline?! wtf were they thinking...

Is there a single patch of code to restore the hearts we can add to the OP (looking into it now)? I don't want to replace the source code if possible and step on a designer's toes unless absolutely necessary.

Nevermind, I will link this version in the OP instead as an alternate. Thanks for that :D
Nov 19, 2021 12:23 AM

May 2010
Shishio-kun said:
ShaggyZE said:
the background colors of my scores aren't working either, probably should have brought it up earlier, but this is also related to the FontAwesome change

I don't see font awesome in your scores, can you show me where it is related and what snippet of codes we should look at ? They seem to use the julee font and looks like a white/black circular background image is what contains the scores I don't see a font awesome icon involved.

sorry, I was referring to my manga list Clarity theme, the icons above the Scores use to have background colors but now they are all blue, might have been a change V.L made I'm not sure yet as I also don't see anything related to FontAwesome with the icons.
.score-na::before { content: "❓"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-1::before { content: "☠️"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-2::before { content: "💩"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-3::before { content: "🚮"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-4::before { content: "💤"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-5::before { content: "💬"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-6::before { content: "⚠️"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-7::before { content: "👍"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-8::before { content: "🎉"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-9::before { content: "🔥"; font-size: 18px;}
.score-10::before { content: "💯"; font-size: 18px;}
Nov 19, 2021 12:33 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Shishio-kun said:
I wonder if the heart icon was changed by the new font awesome lol. They replaced a whole heart with a heart outline?! wtf were they thinking...

Is there a single patch of code to restore the hearts we can add to the OP (looking into it now)? I don't want to replace the source code if possible and step on a designer's toes unless absolutely necessary.

Nevermind, I will link this version in the OP instead as an alternate. Thanks for that :D

I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all solution here since the introduction of v6 icons isn't a direct 1 to 1 update. For example, the stats icon still requires manually changing. But I think my v4.7.0 font import does a lot of the heavy lifting. It's the official FontAwesome font download with some modified CSS to overwrite some of the v6 icons a little easier. The only big problem I have right now is I don't know if I can get it to overwrite FontAwesome 6 automatically. At the moment I'm just defining it as its own font "FontAwesome 4", but that does require finding and changing the relevant CSS font codes in each custom design (from FontAwesome to "FontAwesome 4"). Still though, it's better than nothing.

Really though, anyone could host their own version of FontAwesome 4 on Dropbox or something, doesn't have to be my implementation.
Nov 19, 2021 12:47 AM

Feb 2010
ShaggyZE said:
Shishio-kun said:

sorry, I was referring to my manga list Clarity theme, the icons above the Scores use to have background colors but now they are all blue, might have been a change V.L made I'm not sure yet as I also don't see anything related to FontAwesome with the icons.

Oh wow your manga list is amazing, I hope you put that in the contest

You mean the yellow warning icon and red question marks?

Looks like this btn bg color controls that background color from what I see-

.data.score a {
display: block;
width: 26px;
height: 26px;
background: var(--btn-bg);
border-radius: 13px;
margin: 0 0 0 auto;
line-height: 26px;
}

Nov 19, 2021 12:53 AM

May 2010
Shishio-kun said:
ShaggyZE said:

Oh wow your manga list is amazing, I hope you put that in the contest

You mean the yellow warning icon and red question marks?

Looks like this btn bg color controls that background color from what I see-

.data.score a {
display: block;
width: 26px;
height: 26px;
background: var(--btn-bg);
border-radius: 13px;
margin: 0 0 0 auto;
line-height: 26px;
}

hmm, it looks fine from your screenshot, going to restart my pc to see if that helps.
also didn’t think i could put it in the contest since i’ve used code from other people.
Nov 19, 2021 1:30 AM

May 2010
restarting didn't help, I still haven't thoroughly looked through how these icons are getting their color but this is how it looks on my screen, but on other devices I'm not logged into it's working fine too, so that leads me to believe it's some ownership code somewhere that just started doing this recently.
ShaggyZENov 19, 2021 1:34 AM
Nov 19, 2021 7:48 AM

Jul 2020
Hey, guys.

As i said on the list design contest, i had some ideas for a layout. But, since im short on time, i've came here so you can help me with it. So, how does the @import that resize the anime covers actually works? If i could import an external css file, would i be able to aplly the same principle and replace the covers for other images?
Nov 22, 2021 12:03 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
getNorted said:
Hey, guys.

As i said on the list design contest, i had some ideas for a layout. But, since im short on time, i've came here so you can help me with it. So, how does the @import that resize the anime covers actually works? If i could import an external css file, would i be able to aplly the same principle and replace the covers for other images?

All the cover image imports take one of two methods:
- Adding a background-image property to an element already on the list, or
- Adding a background-image property to a newly-added pseudo element (i.e ::before or ::after selector codes).

You don't need to use @import statement for these codes unless you end up having so many that it exceeds MAL's character limit.

For a hypothetical situation where you are already using a "dataimagelinkbefore" image import, you could simply replace the background-image of any anime by using the same template as the import but substiting your own image.
.data.image a[href^="/anime/40532/"]:before {
	background-image: url(https://cdn.donmai.us/original/de/af/__nakano_nino_and_nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_kei_young__deaff990f542c175e04855fbf93ec914.jpg);
}

Or if you didn't have a cover import, then you could use something like this. Keep in mind this doesn't actually replace the image, it just creates a new element with a different image and places it over top of the original.
/* Code for all cover replacements */
.data.image a {
	position: relative;
}

.data.image a::before {
	content: "";
	position: absolute;
	top: 0;
	left: 0;
	right: 0;
	bottom: 0;
	background-size: cover;
}

/* code for Appare-Ranman! specifically */
.data.image a[href^="/anime/40532/"]::before {
	background-image: url(https://cdn.donmai.us/original/de/af/__nakano_nino_and_nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_kei_young__deaff990f542c175e04855fbf93ec914.jpg);
}

Unfortunately, this *would* all have to be done by hand i.e finding the ID of each anime and replacing its background image.

Hopefully I didn't misunderstand what you meant and that helped. If you need any more help with your design, please feel free to ask here again (I monitor these forums regularly) or contact me directly. I'd love to see what your design looks like in the end.
Nov 22, 2021 6:35 AM

Jul 2020
Valerio_Lyndon said:
getNorted said:
Hey, guys.

All the cover image imports take one of two methods:
- Adding a background-image property to an element already on the list, or
- Adding a background-image property to a newly-added pseudo element (i.e ::before or ::after selector codes).

You don't need to use @import statement for these codes unless you end up having so many that it exceeds MAL's character limit.

For a hypothetical situation where you are already using a "dataimagelinkbefore" image import, you could simply replace the background-image of any anime by using the same template as the import but substiting your own image.
.data.image a[href^="/anime/40532/"]:before {
}

Or if you didn't have a cover import, then you could use something like this. Keep in mind this doesn't actually replace the image, it just creates a new element with a different image and places it over top of the original.
/* Code for all cover replacements */
.data.image a {
	position: relative;
}

.data.image a::before {
	content: "";
	top: 0;
	left: 0;
	right: 0;
	bottom: 0;
	background-size: cover;
}

/* code for Appare-Ranman! specifically */
.data.image a[href^="/anime/40532/"]::before {
}

Unfortunately, this *would* all have to be done by hand i.e finding the ID of each anime and replacing its background image.

Hopefully I didn't misunderstand what you meant and that helped. If you need any more help with your design, please feel free to ask here again (I monitor these forums regularly) or contact me directly. I'd love to see what your design looks like in the end.

Thank you, V.L. Your expalantion helped a lot and I was not so wrong on my thoughts, after all.

The problem with this idea is to manually add all the codes, and that is not so user-friendly. On the other hand, it is a really cool alternative to the standards covers.

I will give it a try later on the week and i'll be sure to contact you if i have some more doubts.

Nov 28, 2021 5:39 PM
Aug 2015
Is there a way to visually remove the column of Started Date while keeping the Finished Date? Strangely, mal doesn't separate them in settings.
Nov 29, 2021 12:36 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Kohakov said:
Is there a way to visually remove the column of Started Date while keeping the Finished Date? Strangely, mal doesn't separate them in settings.

.header-title.progress + .started,
.data.started {
	display: none !important;
}
Nov 29, 2021 3:37 AM
Aug 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:

.data.started {
}

This worked on the anime list perfectly but breaks the manga list. The content of other columns shifts left (in my case publishing dates), but Started Date header remains.
Nov 29, 2021 11:02 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Kohakov said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:

.data.started {
}

This worked on the anime list perfectly but breaks the manga list. The content of other columns shifts left (in my case publishing dates), but Started Date header remains.

Mm, you're right. The mangalist uses some different selectors which I forgot about. You can use this version instead to fix it:
.header-title.chapters + .started,
.header-title.volumes + .started,
.header-title.type + .started,
.data.started {
}
Nov 30, 2021 6:27 AM
Aug 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:

Mm, you're right. The mangalist uses some different selectors which I forgot about. You can use this version instead to fix it:
.header-title.chapters + .started,
.header-title.volumes + .started,
.header-title.type + .started,
.data.started {
}

Much thanks. Now everything looks exactly as intended.
Dec 8, 2021 12:22 AM

Sep 2021
@Shishio-kun is there any way to turn a classic layout into a modern one? I got the classic layout's code from the owner, but I want it to be a modern-styled one...
Let's be Otaku-Friends!
Dec 8, 2021 12:42 AM

Feb 2010
-ARIZONO- said:
@Shishio-kun is there any way to turn a classic layout into a modern one? I got the classic layout's code from the owner, but I want it to be a modern-styled one...

You didn't link the code so I can't say for sure. I'm guessing someone would have to convert all the codes over to modern equivalents one by one till it looks right on a modern list. This takes forever, and ppl make requests for layouts and then don't use them wasting the designer's time so no one does takes requests anymore

If you really want it, learn how to make a layout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8besPyPQlzQ

Then recreate the classic on your modern list on your own
Dec 8, 2021 12:50 AM

Sep 2021
Shishio-kun said:
-ARIZONO- said:

You didn't link the code so I can't say for sure. I'm guessing someone would have to convert all the codes over to modern equivalents one by one till it looks right on a modern list. This takes forever, and ppl make requests for layouts and then don't use them wasting the designer's time so no one does takes requests anymore

ah, sorry for not linking the code, would you mind taking a look if I link it now?
-ARIZONO-Dec 8, 2021 12:57 AM
Let's be Otaku-Friends!
Dec 8, 2021 1:08 AM

Feb 2010
-ARIZONO- said:
Shishio-kun said:

ah, sorry for not linking the code, would you mind taking a look if I link it now?

Oh ok, I think everything but the top bar stuff can be converted over to modern with some experience (you'd have to use the video to learn first).
Dec 13, 2021 4:07 AM

Mar 2018
Hey @Shishio-kun. Do you think it would be possible to not show specific anime on my list with css? I wanted to use the method for making custom background for one anime but that would require being able to target the parent of an element which I don't think is possible.

Dec 13, 2021 4:48 AM

Feb 2010
FiliCZ said:
Hey @Shishio-kun. Do you think it would be possible to not show specific anime on my list with css? I wanted to use the method for making custom background for one anime but that would require being able to target the parent of an element which I don't think is possible.

So you probably know about this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1862823
to customize individual titles, but you want to customize a row based on the title to remove it or hide it.

When it comes to removing, I can't see how to select an entire row based on the title or image for now, and I would have thought this would work since its using the tags box but it only targets the tags box and following boxes lol (this is for Boruto)

td#tags-34566.data.tags,
td#tags-34566.data.tags ~ * {
display: none;}

But I don't know how to target the rest of the row yet and get rid of it. It's probably possible with other code types not CSS.

You can definitely hide a row for a specific anime with targeted CSS tho. This type of code is for the default MAL layout btw not Clarity.

td#tags-34566.data.tags{
width: 1000px;
height: 70px;
margin-left: -400px;
font-size: 0;
}

Just take specific tag boxes and turn them into black bars and move em over the row. There's other ways with specific trigger tags and using the title too.

I guess if someone removed the title and/or image with a specific CSS code, and the list used titles and images to prop up each row, this would collapse the row, then used specific tags CSS to move the rest of the section off screen with padding or something, that could work to remove it completely and it wouldn't be noticeable or hidden the usual way.

Dec 13, 2021 6:06 AM

Mar 2018
Shishio-kun said:
FiliCZ said:

So you probably know about this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1862823
to customize individual titles, but you want to customize a row based on the title to remove it or hide it.

When it comes to removing, I can't see how to select an entire row based on the title or image for now, and I would have thought this would work since its using the tags box but it only targets the tags box and following boxes lol (this is for Boruto)

td#tags-34566.data.tags,
td#tags-34566.data.tags ~ * {
display: none;}

But I don't know how to target the rest of the row yet and get rid of it. It's probably possible with other code types not CSS.

You can definitely hide a row for a specific anime with targeted CSS tho. This type of code is for the default MAL layout btw not Clarity.

td#tags-34566.data.tags{
width: 1000px;
height: 70px;
margin-left: -400px;
font-size: 0;
}

Just take specific tag boxes and turn them into black bars and move em over the row. There's other ways with specific trigger tags and using the title too.

I guess if someone removed the title and/or image with a specific CSS code, and the list used titles and images to prop up each row, this would collapse the row, then used specific tags CSS to move the rest of the section off screen with padding or something, that could work to remove it completely and it wouldn't be noticeable or hidden the usual way.

Thanks. I can work with that.

Dec 14, 2021 3:31 AM

Jul 2015
Hello!

So, I opened MAL this morning, and for some reason, these ads at the top of my panel were there, which is something that wasn't supposed to happen because of my AdBlock. I managed to hide them by optimizing some stuff on the extension, but now I have this big blank area. Is there any way to fix it?

Dec 14, 2021 5:41 AM

Feb 2010
Orion_Gospel said:
Hello!

So, I opened MAL this morning, and for some reason, these ads at the top of my panel were there, which is something that wasn't supposed to happen because of my AdBlock. I managed to hide them by optimizing some stuff on the extension, but now I have this big blank area. Is there any way to fix it?

Orion_Gospel said:
Hello!

Which extensions did you edit? Just the Adblock and which one?
Dec 14, 2021 7:36 AM

Jul 2015
Shishio-kun said:
Orion_Gospel said:
Hello!

Orion_Gospel said:
Hello!

I used Adblock plus to block these ads. I also use uBlock Origin, but I didn't touch this extension. Currently, Adblock plus is what made these ads to be removed from my panel, but this blank space is still there
Dec 14, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2010
Orion_Gospel said:
Shishio-kun said:

I used Adblock plus to block these ads. I also use uBlock Origin, but I didn't touch this extension. Currently, Adblock plus is what made these ads to be removed from my panel, but this blank space is still there

OK if you go into the extension there might be something like custom rules which you can edit, you'd want to delete the last lines out until you get rid of that change that caused the gap.
Dec 14, 2021 9:46 AM
Aug 2014
Hey!

I've been using your Umineko list style for a couple of years, sadly a few months ago it stopped working (images for anime titles stopped showing). I tried updating it and using fixes from your forum posts, but images of anime titles do not show no matter what. I was curious if it works for others, since I saw the last update is from 2018 ^^

The theme I'm talking about: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1465957 (both do not show images, like visible on my current list).
Dec 14, 2021 10:49 AM

Feb 2010
Aniver said:
Hey!

I've been using your Umineko list style for a couple of years, sadly a few months ago it stopped working (images for anime titles stopped showing). I tried updating it and using fixes from your forum posts, but images of anime titles do not show no matter what. I was curious if it works for others, since I saw the last update is from 2018 ^^

The theme I'm talking about: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1465957 (both do not show images, like visible on my current list).

Did u try the solution from part B like I said in my last post to you:

@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/anime/Aniver/presets/more";

@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/manga/Aniver/presets/more";

goes at the top of the CSS for anime other for manga
Dec 14, 2021 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
Shishio-kun said:
Orion_Gospel said:

OK if you go into the extension there might be something like custom rules which you can edit, you'd want to delete the last lines out until you get rid of that change that caused the gap.

Do you mean here? https://prnt.sc/2307nnh

UPDATE: I made some more changes on Adblock plus' block feature, and it looks like it's fixed. Hopefully, it won't fail again. Thank you very much for your time! ^^
https://prnt.sc/230igot
PokitaruDec 14, 2021 1:56 PM
Dec 20, 2021 11:44 AM

Jul 2020
Hi, I'm trying to use the Grid Style 4 here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1640096&show=0 but it seems like only imgur links work, and I'm unable to create an imgur account. Is there any way to use links from other similar websites?
Thanks!

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

Dec 21, 2021 6:03 AM

Feb 2010
triplepsycho said:
Hi, I'm trying to use the Grid Style 4 here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1640096&show=0 but it seems like only imgur links work, and I'm unable to create an imgur account. Is there any way to use links from other similar websites?
Thanks!

Try postimage.org instead
Dec 21, 2021 8:01 AM

Jul 2020
Shishio-kun said:
triplepsycho said:
Thanks!

I tried that and a few other sites, could it have something to do with image size instead?

Dec 21, 2021 8:10 AM

Feb 2010
triplepsycho said:
Shishio-kun said:

I tried that and a few other sites, could it have something to do with image size instead?

Maybe, if it was a huge GIF or PNG. What part of the code are you trying to change and can you link to the image at all?
Dec 21, 2021 10:33 AM

Jul 2020
Shishio-kun said:
triplepsycho said:

Maybe, if it was a huge GIF or PNG. What part of the code are you trying to change and can you link to the image at all?

Alright, so I was able to finally create an Imgur account, but it still doesn't work.

I tried these:
https://imgur.com/m0IpaXn
https://imgur.com/BNZicCj
https://imgur.com/cVIuna4

The first one is a PNG file, and the other two are JPG files.

Dec 21, 2021 11:32 AM

Feb 2010
triplepsycho said:
Shishio-kun said:

Alright, so I was able to finally create an Imgur account, but it still doesn't work.

I tried these:
https://imgur.com/m0IpaXn
https://imgur.com/BNZicCj
https://imgur.com/cVIuna4

The first one is a PNG file, and the other two are JPG files.

What part of the code are you trying to change, like post the lines of code
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (157) « First ... « 144 145 [146] 147 148 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [CSS - MODERN] ⭐️ All ways to customize individual anime and individual list rows (mark your favorites!)

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

12 by takkun_ »»
May 12, 12:00 AM

» [CSS - MODERN] ⚡️ Fully-Customizable Layouts (2023 updates!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Jul 21, 2017

359 by CLModerno »»
May 5, 7:50 PM

» [CSS - MODERN] Add side renders to list layouts (including for each category!)

Shishio-kun - May 15, 2021

3 by gwynsyl »»
May 5, 1:41 PM

» [HALL OF LEGENDS] Hacker09, MyAnimeList's #1 coder!

Shishio-kun - Dec 10, 2023

9 by hacker09 »»
May 2, 9:29 PM

Sticky: » 💚 [REPAIR STICKY] Repair/speed up a design + Request a layout fix

Shishio-kun - Nov 17, 2023

1 by Zelathis »»
Apr 29, 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.