Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2022 2:08 AM

Mar 2015
sorry i don't like toga much.
deku showing his romance ideal and ochako reacting to it is the best thing about this chapter to me. the rest is.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
at least tsuyu also there.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 17, 2022 3:57 AM

May 2020
"... he still viewed himself as a loser.", we too see him as a loser so good coincidence there.

Also this whole love me like you do thing making me sick, so they better focus on the main problem they've on their hands.
Mar 17, 2022 4:00 AM

Oct 2017
Uraraka vs Toga next eh, fight between Deku's heroines.
Mar 17, 2022 6:42 AM

Aug 2021
Spiderman has Black Cat, Batman has Cat Woman, and Deku has Himiko Toga.

At the end of the chapter, Deku: Adios
Mar 17, 2022 7:22 AM

Dec 2020
Not a stand out chapter for the week, but hey atleast we got Deku's new costume's colour schemes. Seems like a Dark Green/Black and Orange. Also Deku, stop blushing, you're in the middle of a battle you nitwit.

Mar 17, 2022 7:38 AM

Jan 2009
the love triangle is broken up by Froppy lol

now when will Ochako confess to Deku?
Mar 17, 2022 11:19 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Toga seems to be pursuing last chapter's confession, and explaining her questionable philosophy - complaining that heroes look down upon their villains?

Thankfully, we're heading back on track now - seeming as we are mid-war after all - and have a fight set up between Toga and Uravity coming up.
Mar 17, 2022 9:05 PM

Apr 2014
This chapter was freaking tense. Toga's first love was Saito. Which we do not even know if he is even alive, but possibly dead who knows. Why does one or more manga authors does not make good confirmation on these things?! Huh?! The way how Deku rejected Toga now. It just made her snap and go on a rampage. Thinking that Heroes believe that villains are nothing to them, while saving those in danger and innocent are something worth valuing. Man. After Twice's death it was obvious she had to have a question to Deku and Uravity. Sadly however, she did not get the answer she wants. Uravity and Froppy tells Deku to go, and it is now up to Uravity and Froppy to handle this. I hope it could go well. But I highly doubt so.
Mar 17, 2022 11:28 PM

Sep 2013
Gotta have Deku flounder around and run away to give Uraraka and Tsuyu their big fight. Definitely couldn't have Deku quickly fight and disarm a high school girl with a knife using his collection of super powers.
Mar 18, 2022 4:15 AM

Feb 2014
They doing dirty to my blood girl, Toga. Also this Toga vs Ochaco and Tsuyu was quite lame, would have been better to continue the Toga vs Ochaco where they left off. I feel sorry for blood girl, she seemed like a good character with a legit tragic story and it will all go down the drain.
Mar 18, 2022 7:05 AM

Jan 2014
I always wondering if Toga drink Deku's blood, would she also possess One for All for a limited time? or would she explode from the surge of all quirk together in OFA?
Mar 18, 2022 8:18 AM

Mar 2021
Super cringe, Toga should just die already

Mar 18, 2022 8:32 AM
Jun 2016
What's the point of Deku being dragged by Toga, if he can just run away when he wants???
Horikoshi, my dude think mam think.
Just take a break or something and figure out what you're going to do.
Its amusing that as Hori's art improves his story telling skills are going down. 😞
Mar 18, 2022 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
Okay I’m getting confused here. Is this actually shigaraki? Maybe it’s switching over to reading this manga weekly (I just caught up from wear anime left off and have been reading weekly for a few months). Maybe I’m not remembering well but didn’t all for one like take over shigaraki’s body? Now it kinda seems like he’s back to being shigaraki though. What exactly is he rn
Mar 18, 2022 10:27 AM
Nov 2019
Don't know why I expected Deku's reaction to be different, but I'm glad it wasn't. That was funny. Anyway, I don't expect Deku's escape to be that easy since Toga still has Twice's blood and seems ready to use it.

mattnoce said:
Okay I’m getting confused here. Is this actually shigaraki? Maybe it’s switching over to reading this manga weekly (I just caught up from wear anime left off and have been reading weekly for a few months). Maybe I’m not remembering well but didn’t all for one like take over shigaraki’s body? Now it kinda seems like he’s back to being shigaraki though. What exactly is he rn

He's still taken over, sort of. Point is he's not the normal shigaraki.
Mar 18, 2022 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
Paul_Foreign said:
Super cringe, Toga should just die already

Lol so blunt. Idk, Toga’s kinda been all over the place for me, I feel like too much of her stuff was wrapped up around the Meta Liberation Arc. The entire league as a matter of fact, have essentially been non-villains ever since the timeskip. The cast is just too big what with all of the classes, pro-heroes and villains and it seems like instead of upping the stakes still Horikoshi is still doing this balancing act of shuffling out which characters will and will not be relevant this week.
Mar 18, 2022 2:05 PM

Apr 2018
Toga tells her side of the story again while Deku flies away.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 18, 2022 7:49 PM

Jan 2011
Discrimination is when you aren't allowed to kill people.
Mar 18, 2022 8:20 PM
Nov 2016
This chapter was okay-ish, I guess, I don't know why a single Toga is giving these main characters so much trouble, 2 of those main characters are rather weak though but Deku should be able to kick her ass easily, he should be on a different league by now, I guess he just doesn't want to beat up a girl (a crazy one at that).
Mar 19, 2022 3:24 AM

Oct 2016
I loved that narration in the beginning lmao.
Mar 28, 2022 9:21 PM

Mar 2016
Welp, this is a stark contrast to the Toga from before, now that she's convinced Deku's mindset is the same as Ochako and every other heroes, she's out for the kill, even if Deku actually do take upon Toga's offer and become couples, she will suck his blood like a dry river basin when the dam of blood breaks loose.

Props to Tsuyu for being the 3rd party outside of this encounter and dropkicking Tsuyu away. She quite literally saved the plot since now Deku have the time to actually focus on getting himself over to where Shigaraki is.

On another note, if one is ever serious in taking down Deku, you just have to be a girl on his good side and seduce him before striking him behind his back, ofc with the intention pure of love. Killing with love as they say.
May 1, 2022 11:48 AM

Feb 2018
Toga sure is scary when she's losing it.. which is pretty often lol
May 14, 2022 8:11 AM

Feb 2021
Well doesn't look like Toga is falling for Deku anymore. she's convinced he also hates her mindset of killing/hurting the people one loves.

Aug 27, 2022 9:07 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
The panel with her face was pretty creepy.
Aug 15, 2023 6:10 AM

Jun 2017
I guess Kohei decided that it should be girls who will beat Toga instead of a male/Deku.

I can't wait to see Froppy in action again!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.