Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2022 8:18 AM

Jul 2017
So the Song Ryang-ha that we've been seeing all this while...he's an imposter whom uses the same given name that Donny once used on someone before. And it does not take long for Jim and Chateau to piece the puzzle together.

The confrontations on either side only connect to the Baroselo head honcho Donny, the War Trigger, and both Chateau and Ryang-ha settle their own devices, to foil connections within her own Ritzland Support to save Ryang-ha, and for the imposter to escape from Nikka's trail.

Hah, Jim putting a fuss when Chateau tries to withdraw herself from the company, it's his responsibility as well. But since Ryang-ha has saved her skin many times, this is the only time that she will return the favor to him.

Am kinda excited, but wary, for the final stretch.
Mar 9, 2022 8:39 AM
Dec 2021
Love of Kill just keeps getting better. People should pay more attention to this anime.
Mar 9, 2022 10:37 AM

Feb 2019
This is starting to get slightly better to me. I still think Ryong-ha pushiness towards chateau is weird, but this was probably the best episode of the series. Lots of action and some interesting world building.
Mar 9, 2022 11:08 AM
May 2017
And people dropped this anime so early because Chateau has a blank personality. Smh
Mar 9, 2022 4:14 PM

May 2018
Of course I should have known Song Ryang-Ha wasn't his actual name xD
Mar 9, 2022 4:21 PM

Jul 2021
I didn't expect Ryang-ha to actually be an imposter, things are getting really interesting in this anime
asdasdsadad
Mar 9, 2022 6:37 PM

Dec 2020
YUPPP things are slowly getting revealed now. i rly liked how they did it
Mar 9, 2022 6:57 PM

Aug 2020
So precitable. Not bad i guess

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 9, 2022 7:50 PM

Jul 2021
Damn what an episode. We had some serious developments in this episode, was pretty enjoyable.

We find out a bit more about Donny and seems like he's kind of a good guy? I mean he takes in kids who have no future and raises them, well raises them to be assassins so that's bad lol.

Chateau wants to save Song afterall, even she doesn't know why.

LOL I was so surprised by that twist, our current Song was in car with the original Song and that's how Chateau and our current song are connected, damn. That's why he doesn't know Donny, our current Song is a complete different person who has just taken upon the Song name for some reason. We are yet to find out any of our current Song's backstory too and it's not confirmed but I think the original orphan Song was killed.

IDK if I should like the piercing dude or not, well he kind of had a hand in letting Song free in mutiple ways so IDK.

IDK why but I got emotional when Song and Chateau reunited. Ironic how Chateau came to save him but Song ended up saving her haha. It's kind of wholesome and weird to see Song talk in a chill and calm manner with Chateau even though there is nothing about the situation to be calm about. I'm not sure how they are going to escape like that, they are probably surrounded and the truck in which Chateau travelled there is not in working condition either, not to forget that Song is heavily injured and has had severe blood loss by the looks of it. I hope they reach safety, NGL I kinda expected Chateau to hug Song when they met lol, that wouldn't have been too bad to see.

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next episode. Just 3 episodes left, I hope we get some backstory of our current Song and at least the current mystery surrounding Chateau and Song is completely solved and revealed to us.
TsutanaiFuunMar 9, 2022 8:18 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 9, 2022 10:33 PM

Sep 2021
episode 9: chateau becomes truck-kun
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
Mar 9, 2022 10:39 PM

Jan 2021
I was right.. they are different person. The real Ryang Ha was the one who was already dead. But I didn't think at all that the three of them were in the same car that night... so what remains unresolved (at least so far) is what is the relationship between the real Ryang Ha and current Ryang Ha and why did they "kidnap" Chateau?

Mar 10, 2022 1:23 AM
Sep 2021
i just love this anime✨💙
Mar 10, 2022 6:40 AM

Oct 2016
Slowly, but surely, we are finding out more and more about Ryang Ha's past. There were already people that theorized our Ryang Ha being a fake one, it's as good as confirmed after this episode. All we really need now is the full picture of what happened in the past, and based from the preview, I think we're getting it. Looking forward to the next episode.

Nikka's pretty cool, dude just wanna have some fun. Also just realized, it's actually Nikka chilling with Ryang Ha, Chateau and Jim in the OP. I already thought so when we first saw him, I just wasn't sure, but yeah, after this episode, I'm damn sure lmao.
Mar 10, 2022 8:03 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows how Ryang-Ha knows Chateau and shows who he got that name he carries
Mar 10, 2022 5:10 PM

Nov 2019
Not surprised that thsi Ryang-ha is not the original, but seems like the two were friends

Nice break in (with truck-kun), and the pair breaking out of Donny's place

The season finale could be pretty good, so here's to hoping
Mar 11, 2022 7:30 AM

May 2012
What a surprise! I never thought that Song Ryang ha is actually an impostor. The slow reveal is really interesting especially that flashback in the car. I can't wait to see how all the pieces fit together.
Mar 11, 2022 1:50 PM

Sep 2020
This show is getting really interesting. This episode was mind-blowing. It is really underrated.
Mar 12, 2022 8:13 PM
Mar 2022
No sé qué pasó, pero de repente empezaron a hablar de zombies, muchos Zombies pululando por ahí (?).

¿Alguien logró ver el capítulo con los subtítulos correctos en español?

Crunchyroll a ver si te me pones las pilas, nene.
Mar 13, 2022 8:33 AM
Jan 2022
Thanks god I didn’t drop this anime haha in the beginning I thought Ryang ha so creepy over Chateau that I almost dropped bc I was feeling discomforted watching it.
But after watching ep by ep, the plot was getting better and Ryang ha seemed to be a little less creepy, also Chateau have more personality now too.
I still can’t see the “love” in this anime, probably the name of this show has give the wrong impression for the ones whose wanted to watch expecting a love romance. What I can see for now, its a strange sense of super protection of Ryang over Chateau and an curiosity of Chateau over Ryung.

(Not an english speaker/native, so sorry for any mistakes ^^)
Mar 15, 2022 10:51 PM

May 2020
As if I wasn't expecting this, him just using Ryang-ha name for his convenience. Also even in such a life-and-death situation, that's quite a reunion they had towards the end.
Mar 18, 2022 3:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So he was in the car back then and the original Ryang was from the other group but he stole the name, eh it's still weird
Mar 23, 2022 7:26 PM
Sep 2020
That ending scene, why the romantic lighting lol
Apr 5, 2022 1:17 PM

Jul 2008
So there are 2 different Ryang-Ha's.....well let's see how far the rabbit hole goes.
Apr 27, 2022 9:09 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
looooool the guard was so close to getting the employee of the year award.
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 15, 2022 12:51 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like Chateau decided to isekai the poor guard by ramming a truck through him.

Already had a feeling Song was an imposter as the actual one was shown to have freckles.

Feb 1, 2023 8:58 PM

Aug 2018
boring nothing happen why these anime keeps getting made

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

42 by stankosrbija1389 »»
Apr 18, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.