Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2022 11:31 AM

Nov 2021
Wholesome and fun episode. It's really heartwarming to see Marin be so passionate about cosplay. The show is great so far.
Jan 22, 2022 11:39 AM

Dec 2020
ghtyujkkpkohkjb said:
And again a whole episode of disgusting and dumb overreactions. Fk the series, I'm out.
That's why I'm thinking of going back to binging instead of weekly watcher. Lots of hyped up BS. Mal standards have fallen.
Jan 22, 2022 11:41 AM

Aug 2017
Was that his first wet dream lol?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jan 22, 2022 11:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Pretty evident that the young cosplayer will become a character to interact with at some point. Huge foreshadowing there.

Marin is as sweet as she is beautiful. And Gojo, you just have to ask yourself if he was living under a rock. He seems to have little or no experience interacting with other himan beings. Being obsessed with Hina dolls is not explanation in my book. I mean he has been attending school, hasn't he?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 22, 2022 12:01 PM
May 2021
Marin deserves to be best girl Winter 2022 edition
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Jan 22, 2022 12:07 PM
Sep 2015
KANLen09 said:

Juju-san, loli cosplay ALERT.

I'm gonna bet Juju is a guy, that's why he doesn't go to real event.
Jan 22, 2022 12:10 PM

Jun 2015
That moment they leaving the restaurant and discussing the anime show. Gave me a good laugh. Out of all the shows this season, never expected this one to be so fun and feel good!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 22, 2022 12:16 PM

Apr 2018
Very cute episode and the ost is great.
Jan 22, 2022 12:48 PM

May 2020
This show has the potential to be something really special.

Right now it feels a lot like Nagatoro, but just a better.
Jan 22, 2022 12:50 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Ah man, Gojou had a wet dream about Marin. Can't say I blame him because Marin is super hot. Gojou was being self conscious of hanging around Marin at school with people speculating that the two of them are dating so he tries to avoid her. Marin being the gyaru gal doesn't care what people think about their relationship, so he drags Gojou to Ikebukoro to do some shopping. They went to a fabric shop, a wig shop, and even a lingerie shop. Gojou's attention to detail in designing a cosplay outfit really helped Marin and she was really thankful for bring him along.
Jan 22, 2022 12:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Don't need to run for that Gotou, though Marin still found him and they spent the day together, shopping for the cosplay and eating (and yes Marin has a big stomach, how cute)... cosplay event is for very soon, eheheh
Jan 22, 2022 1:04 PM
Jul 2017
I'm glad to see Gojo going out doing stuff with friends because he's been a loner all his life. Him and Kitagawa went out shopping for materials to make the cosplay outfit that Kitagawa's dying to try on for the character she likes. And they only have two weeks left before the cosplay event starts.
Jan 22, 2022 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
Kitagawa is so perfect, super cute, outgoing, assertive, true to herself, proactive, gyarus are a gift from God, it was super funny Gojo either had a wet dream or had to rub one out, who can't blame him after what happened, I liked her friends too, they seem so far super nice and kind, hopefully they all are.
Jan 22, 2022 1:18 PM

Feb 2014
Syureria said:
A simple episode, they go on a date in a lingerie shop, and try something erotic, well that's pretty erotic but I just want to say, What kind of food is this? Seems delicious, didn't really hear their dialogue :")

heya, those are nikumaki onigiris (from miyazaki prefecture)~ never tried them but ugh they look too good!! it's a literal onigiri but wrapped in pork and then broiled with some added savory sauce... crying right now while typing this because they look too delicious... ;;
美久MIKU ▹▹▹ eat my mind.
\\ prod. by SUGA of BTS

Jan 22, 2022 1:23 PM

Jun 2020
Lol. The reactions of those people 😂😂😂
This show is so good.
Jan 22, 2022 1:26 PM
Councilor

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
God almighty, surprisingly another week, and another episode where our main-kun acts like a spineless mob. I never asked this question myself, but was our main-kun sheltered at the very young age until his puberty ? It's not like he continuously acts as if he never met a woman before, no, he acts as if he never met another human being except his old man. And don't give me that introvert shit, he ain't no introvert, he's legit a drone programed to do basic functions, and even at those he fails.

LeoDrago said:
Man… Gojo continues to be an ultra chad

In what dimension is Gojo a chad ?

My name is literally Chad. Can confirm Gojo is not.
Jan 22, 2022 2:04 PM

Jul 2010
I really like that they are not rushing things. As someone above me already said, it's pure enjoyment. Plus after watching this anime (and reading a bit of a manga) I really want to get back to cosplay. Too bad it's so damn expensive (plus covid is still a thing and events are cancelled).

So this episode of "Don't Tease Me, Kitagawa-san!" gets 5/5 from me, as usual
Jan 22, 2022 2:17 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Gojo's dream about Marin was very funny xD.
You can't escape from Marin wanting to shop with you, no matter what?! She's too powerful!
She even made Gojo go inside a garter and stockings shop! He was very uncomfortable-reasonably as well...
Gojo describing the part of the game where the MC kept ejaculating in public was as funny as the manga too lol.
Marin of course wanted to eat more food after ramen.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 22, 2022 2:19 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh good episode but you have a FRIEND now, a hot girl friend! You need to stop talking to your damn grandpa's DOLL head bro. That was so creepy, and every time he does it I think about how he's in High School and doesn't seem to have mental health issues lol

And seriously I Love Marin and I REALLY hope that they were foreshadowing him calling her beautiful! Like he never says it unless he means it and I really need to see that. Can't wait until he's less awkward though.
DKDiabloLichtJan 22, 2022 2:41 PM
Jan 22, 2022 2:25 PM

Nov 2019
Another great episode. They're sooo cute together and the adaptation is really capturing it.
Its funny reading through the reactions on MAL - Gojo-kun is adorable!
Jan 22, 2022 2:25 PM

May 2015
This was a really good episode. The series had me worried from the second episode and its over abundance of ecchi-related scenes but this was pretty nice and normal.

I love her super smug smile.

I feel this series is at its best when its not making sexual jokes and the MC isn't the biggest wuss in existence. When they're both just talking and having fun its at its best.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 22, 2022 2:32 PM
Mar 2020
Swagernator said:
LeoDrago said:
Bruh just do everyone a favour and drop this literally you’re dragging yourself through both the anime and manga. You rated it a 5 lmaooo what’s the fun in continuing if you dislike it to this extent lol. Gojo ultra chad. Cope

I guess its on me to expect an actual response even tho your first post was already the most basic, baseless, opinionless, sterile reaction to an episode possible. I guess you just dont like different opinions regarding anime characters whom can be considered your peers.

I won't pressure more.

Bruh I just looked at all your ratings and honestly, I just have to ask you: why are you even watching anime? Cause you clearly aren't enjoying any of the titles that have been coming out. Like, Violet Evergarden is a 2 for you. This is a 5 for you. Kaguya-sama is a 2 for you. Every other popular and recent title is either 5 or 2 for you. If you don't enjoy anime, just stop watching and making unnecessarily harsh comments on every popular title you hate because it's kinda making the forums toxic
Jan 22, 2022 2:33 PM
May 2016
Essa garota, deixa eu ver o nome dela... Kitagawa, simplesmente amando ela, a forma como ela é simpática e agradável, mas um pouco erótica também. Foi muito legal eles terem pego esse estereótipo da "gal" pra ela, ficou diferente, fugiu do padrão da gal má e além disso, torna ela mais divertida e descontraída. No último episódio defendi o protagonista padrão medroso, mas nesse ele me decepcionou tentando se afastar dela por simples medo do que as pessoas dizem. Enfim, muito bom, aguardo o próximo episódio.
Jan 22, 2022 2:33 PM
Jun 2020
Can anyone tell me about the music used at 19:42 when they where at the bridge talking.
i liked the music
pls talk to me if you know something about
Jan 22, 2022 2:43 PM
May 2021
This episode literally felt like 7 minutes again
Jan 22, 2022 3:04 PM

Aug 2020
Everything got adapted beautifully. This makes me so happy. What a treat.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 22, 2022 3:47 PM

Feb 2008
-Chad- said:
Swagernator said:

In what dimension is Gojo a chad ?

My name is literally Chad. Can confirm Gojo is not.

BASED. Chad he is not, but you are.
Jan 22, 2022 3:59 PM
Jul 2019
Char animation and design art are very good, not much else to note. Marin has some of the cutest and also hottest facial expressions I've seen from an animu waifu in a while

Jan 22, 2022 4:03 PM
Nov 2016
they are so cute, i love them so much omg. marin looks so innocent towards his feelings and how timid and shy he is and how overwhelmed he is with all of these new happy moments he is having, it shows how 2 different type of people can combine perfectly. As said in the first episode

Jan 22, 2022 4:05 PM

Jun 2021
Marin is literally my "Dream Girlfriend" . I love everything from her.

Best anime and manga ever! .
Jan 22, 2022 4:17 PM

Oct 2021
I see Marin is a rice person, it seems like I finally got charmed by her.
Wth is wrong with Gojo? He really tried to use his own money for her clothes? bruh how could u survive till highschool?
The OP is a banger btw, never skip it.

I still can't find my boy from epi 1 tho, aren't they a classmate?
EdgyLord666Jan 22, 2022 4:28 PM
Jan 22, 2022 4:21 PM

Nov 2017
Having read the manga(translated)so far,I have to say,the studio is doing an absolutely amazing job of adapting.
I honestly can't say I was expecting it to be this good.The animation is superb,the CV's are doing a bang-up job,the soundtrack is really good so far.
And I can't really say they've missed any parts of the manga so far.Even the part when they came out of the cafe and the queue's reactions to what they are talking about,and the meat buns scene's(they could have missed those out,but they didn't,and the anime is all the better for it)
Damn,I am so looking forward to the rest of this series!!!
Jan 22, 2022 4:41 PM
Apr 2021
24 minutes but feels like 5 minutes damn
Jan 22, 2022 4:44 PM
Dec 2021
great. Atom interferometer
Jan 22, 2022 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
The protagonist's relationship is progressing, an episode full of information about clothes and cosplay is what do if nice this episode.
Jan 22, 2022 5:07 PM

Apr 2020
That first part turned me on.....what a nice way to start an episode where my family is just at my back, goddamn.

Oowiee that wet dream of his might be the first one in his life. And overnight, their relationship turned from complete strangers to (Marin clearly clinging on him) partners. In Gojou's POV, I get why he avoided Marin so much, I mean a girl out of his league hanging out with a bloke like him, of course rumors are going to spread. But hey no fuss, they're still shopping anyways.

Praise the Gojou dedication on her cosplay suit, it's almost like a blueprint for a new invention of his. And okay Marin, I know you are a queen and everything imaginable, but showing off in a mall stall is pretty risque but at the same time shamelessly worrying, tone it down a little jeez. And lastly, that impressive monologue from our boy on what "beautiful" is to him. And thinking about it, I agree with him, something "beautiful" are the ones that are really special from deep within, and imo this show is becoming that epitome of beauty.

Now I feel empty inside thinking I had to wait another week for a new episode. I mean duh that's what seasonal anime is, I've been watching since Fall 2020. But My Dress-Up Darling is one of those anime that puts me in a state of wanting MORE, only a couple of series can have that ability to me and on many others.
Jan 22, 2022 5:07 PM

Feb 2017
this show is so great. i'm looking forward to seeing gojo put the cosplay together

but gojo is mad annoying tho w his overreactions and overthinking lol. glad that kitagawa is so chill abt everything

placeholder text
Jan 22, 2022 5:21 PM

Jan 2021
I'm really enjoying their chemistry together. Can't wait to see the cosplay finished.
Jan 22, 2022 5:34 PM
Nov 2021
Appreciate the toning down of fanservice compared to the last episode. Especially liked the ending for this episode. Interested to see how the plot goes
Jan 22, 2022 5:38 PM

May 2015
Swagernator said:
LeoDrago said:
Bruh just do everyone a favour and drop this literally you’re dragging yourself through both the anime and manga. You rated it a 5 lmaooo what’s the fun in continuing if you dislike it to this extent lol. Gojo ultra chad. Cope

I guess its on me to expect an actual response even tho your first post was already the most basic, baseless, opinionless, sterile reaction to an episode possible. I guess you just dont like different opinions regarding anime characters whom can be considered your peers.

I won't pressure more.

It’s common sense to drop shit you don’t enjoy watching. You’re literally wasting your time lol.

Jan 22, 2022 6:11 PM

Dec 2019
Phosphophyllita said:
KITAGAWA-SAN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE

HOLY JESUS CHRIST WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS KITAGAWA-SAN?
I honestly agree she is one of the most beautiful anime girls ever lol
Jan 22, 2022 6:13 PM

Jun 2019
The background music in some scenes reminds me of Persona 5.
Jan 22, 2022 6:13 PM

Dec 2019
Loved this episode was super cute and wholesome cant wait for next week

Loved the beginning that was hilarious lol

Jan 22, 2022 6:23 PM

Mar 2020
Gojo-kun's reactions are always priceless. HAHAHA.

Marin-chan is always adorable and beautiful. She's so perfect. Best girl this season? I can't wait to see her in that outfit.

Sono Bisque Doll is my favorite anime this Winter.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 22, 2022 6:25 PM

Jul 2016
Too nervous to talk to Marin but you sure weren't nervous while busting a good one over her before starting your day, huh? Gojou?

Entertaining episode overall. Mainly because of Marin, of course. Still unrealistic how carefree/flirty she acts towards a guy she barely knows but well.
By the way, that jazz-like BGM sure was sexy.
Jan 22, 2022 6:36 PM

Sep 2015
Jeez, the background at 9:24 was weird, but oh well.

BUT MY GOD, Kitagawa, is actually best girl! She is confident, cheery, fun, quirky, and actually doesn't hit!

Kitagawa is so nice and conciderate !

And the scene where they discussed about the game was hilarious too xD
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 22, 2022 6:59 PM
Sep 2021
It was a great episode especially the second half
Jan 22, 2022 6:59 PM
May 2021
They had me freaked out at the start of the show, with the dress being completed.
Thankfully, it was a dream sequence, but it previewed what Marin's going to look like in it anyway, which I wished they didn't do though.

*Shrugs*

I seriously thought Wakana was going to land on his face when Marin dragged him into going on the shopping trip.
That was a cool little time to chill between them to relax abit, but Wakana needs to chillax though.
Smoke some herb before you go, but they're in Japan, so it's not like Cali.

Another kick-ass episode, I love the series, but Wakana needs some character growth.
Hopefully in the next couple of episodes, he'll learn to do that, he's way to tense.
Might as well add this to my "Favorites".
Jan 22, 2022 7:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another great episode, opening up with Gojo’s wet dream was very good, I knew it was right off the bat but that didn’t make it less great lol, and Marin has an interesting group of friends, the sucker girl has a nice design. The majority of the episode was dedicated to Gojo and Marin shopping for her cosplay outfit, there were a lot of great moments there, and I loved the amount of Marin expressions, I think that’ll be something to look forward to every week lol. The final scene on the bridge was very nice too, great way to end the episode.

And of course I can’t forget to mention the fanservice we got this time, definitely not as lewd as last week but it was still very good, I expected Marin to tease Gojo when she was trying on the lower garments. Definitely looking forward to next week, and I gotta say the OP and ED are absolute jams if I haven’t said that the last 2 weeks already lol.
Jan 22, 2022 7:08 PM

Apr 2015
Better episode than the previous one, but what's with the common trope of anime guys getting hyper embarrassed at shopping around women lingerie sections of a store? I mean I know he's had next to zero interactions with women, but come on.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.