Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Marin just loves teasing Gojo and honestly, she seems to definitely enjoy his company.

Not going to lie though, I still enjoy their on-screen chemistry. And from Marin's own imaginations, she is very opened minded about all sorts of colorful outfits. Another fun episode again although I hope the story moves forward more. Marin is still such a fun character to watch.
Jan 22, 2022 7:28 AM

Jun 2019
Another very wholesome and cute episode. Marin is the best girl, there's no doubt about that and Gojo is on the path to becoming the best boy. Got to see Gojo worrying about his being around Marin and to no surprise, Marin didn't care a bit about what others might think about them which is one of the things I like about her.

The shopping segment was cute as well. Gojo still gets shy around her which is understandable. I just hope this friendship stays strong as it is. Can't wait to see Marin in her cosplay. And, she's such an awesome girl. Only, two weeks left. Also, I'm not gonna lie, I've come to respect cosplayers a lot more now. To see, that amount of work goes into a cosplay. It's very respectable.
Jan 22, 2022 7:45 AM

May 2020
Hey hey that wasn’t a nice guy trait Gojo, but well feels like helping out Marin last day was too much for him.

Again though, Marin’s the one making this show decently enjoyable to watch. And now with the cosplay event just two weeks away things will definitely become more hectic for Gojo, so kinda looking forward to it. Also Gojo missed that chance for an indirect kiss there, well not like i was expecting him to but still….

Jan 22, 2022 8:01 AM
May 2021
Man… Gojo continues to be an ultra chad in making Kitagawa happy no matter what. This Gojo and JJK Gojo are real ones lol

Also they’re adapting the manga very well. Cloverworks really outdoing themselves this season with Dress-Up Darling and Akebi’s Sailor Uniform
Jan 22, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
Well the school part was kinda funny but honestly there are times on should just men up.
The shopping part was a lot more fun tho and Kitagawa was all over the place, tho the main seemed to be more aware of what he was looking for so i guess his research paid of.

The funniest thing tho was the wet dream and how embarrassed the main was about it.
Jan 22, 2022 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
God almighty, surprisingly another week, and another episode where our main-kun acts like a spineless mob. I never asked this question myself, but was our main-kun sheltered at the very young age until his puberty ? It's not like he continuously acts as if he never met a woman before, no, he acts as if he never met another human being except his old man. And don't give me that introvert shit, he ain't no introvert, he's legit a drone programed to do basic functions, and even at those he fails.

LeoDrago said:
Man… Gojo continues to be an ultra chad

In what dimension is Gojo a chad ?
SwagernatorJan 22, 2022 8:33 AM
Jan 22, 2022 8:09 AM

Feb 2018
A simple episode, they go on a date in a lingerie shop, and try something erotic, well that's pretty erotic but I just want to say, What kind of food is this? Seems delicious, didn't really hear their dialogue :")

Jan 22, 2022 8:39 AM
May 2021
Swagernator said:
God almighty, surprisingly another week, and another episode where our main-kun acts like a spineless mob. I never asked this question myself, but was our main-kun sheltered at the very young age until his puberty ? It's not like he continuously acts as if he never met a woman before, no, he acts as if he never met another human being except his old man. And don't give me that introvert shit, he ain't no introvert, he's legit a drone programed to do basic functions, and even at those he fails.

LeoDrago said:
Man… Gojo continues to be an ultra chad

In what dimension is Gojo a chad ?
Bruh just do everyone a favour and drop this literally you’re dragging yourself through both the anime and manga. You rated it a 5 lmaooo what’s the fun in continuing if you dislike it to this extent lol. Gojo ultra chad. Cope
Jan 22, 2022 8:45 AM

Apr 2016
LeoDrago said:
Bruh just do everyone a favour and drop this literally you’re dragging yourself through both the anime and manga. You rated it a 5 lmaooo what’s the fun in continuing if you dislike it to this extent lol. Gojo ultra chad. Cope

I guess its on me to expect an actual response even tho your first post was already the most basic, baseless, opinionless, sterile reaction to an episode possible. I guess you just dont like different opinions regarding anime characters whom can be considered your peers.

I won't pressure more.
Jan 22, 2022 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
AHH man, Gojo fantasizing about cosplay Marin in a wet dream that got him ejaculated is so awkward lols.

Going back in school, the awkwardness continues with Gojo and Marin's friends, though treating him the same has some implications for Gojo to completely avoid her lest he wants the murmurs to make Marin's reputation be worse. It's the same reason that Marin uses this to open Gojo's heart and take him out to show his expressions. An alpha female, NICE.

Gojo is such a ready planner for Marin in her cosplay suit, even down to the fine details since he played the doujin game to get an idea. And Marin provides the income for him to work on the cosplay suit, which makes for a nice trade off. The Swallowtail wig shop, there is a LEGIT store in Japan if you need to get your wig fix. Am glad that Gojo finally sees himself being useful in Marin's eyes...but totally lost it when it came to lingerie. Gojo be a purist, though he's quite open to virgin experiences.

Juju-san, loli cosplay ALERT. Gojo's introspective about how he grew up making Hina dolls based on their utmost beauty, it certainly was "beautiful" in the most special way. @Syureria that's a rice ball.

Really though, there's much to respect how Gojo's craft, and Marin certainly did that to help lift his spirits up. There's comedy between both of them, and that chemistry will test their relationship together, in regards to the cosplay event in 2 weeks.

The experience gets better each and everytime.
Jan 22, 2022 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Heh... Heh... What was that tissue paper for, Gojou-kun?? 😏😏😏

That was a cute and lovely shopping between Gojou and Marin, with some lewd moments at the lingerie shop. Beef onigiri seems to be very delicious, Gojou should give it a try.
Two weeks to go, can't wait to see the costume. Marin will be looking gorgeous with that costume for sure.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 22, 2022 9:00 AM

Dec 2020
This feels like a 5min its so good i love that setting between romance and comedy.
Kitagawa is for sure my waifu she and gojo i like how they act together.<3
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jan 22, 2022 9:09 AM

Feb 2018
Ehhh it just a rice ball, look like delicious and worth a to try at home, thanks lord :")
Jan 22, 2022 9:11 AM

May 2015
Gojo-kun and his wet dream. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 22, 2022 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
I just feel like the art and animation just gets better by the week!
Fantastic episode.
It had the trope of Gojo being "not good enough" or "being mistaken" while being with Kitagawa but she basically smashes that non-sense into the ground by straight up telling Gojo that 'We're Friends"

God I fucking love these two characters. Kitagawa is such a breath of fresh air in regards to outgoing and awesome female characters.

Oh and the BGM *chefs kiss*
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 22, 2022 9:13 AM
Aug 2019
Another week, another great episode. I was laughing hard when Gojo and Marin talked about the game in detail and the reaction from the adults were priceless. 😂

Also, I really don't understand why people would hate this show? It's really wholesome. Well, everyone to their opinions, I guess?
Jan 22, 2022 9:16 AM
May 2021
It was very wholesome and cute episode. I really love it.
Jan 22, 2022 9:16 AM
Jul 2021
Yay, great episode. It's nice to see that cosplay is treated respectfully, (in my opinion it's cool that only one cosplay takes a couple of episodes, not,push, and it's done, lets move on), so it's quite interesting to watch.
The episode was wholesome, the fanservice is there of course, but it fits in perfectly. Marin and Gojo have great chemistry, really looking forward to see more.(Marin is quite the ~tease~)
One a bit upsetting part is the voice acting. It's not bad, but I expected Marin to be a bit more...enthusiastic and cheerful? I just don't feel her when she is talking about her interests or praising Gojo
Still, great series so far, waiting for more ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Jan 22, 2022 9:17 AM

Jul 2021
No way this was 20 minutes, went by in a flash.

And LMAO that dream xD.

This episode had so many funny moments, I laughed audibly multiple times this episode.

Gojo knows his stuff man, he was so good at picking up stuff and designing the dress and stuff.

Also I think he's one of the better romcom MC's out there.

Marin was again really cute this episode, that tease in the dressing room xD. Fan-service was really toned down in this episode, that's good or the internet would have blown with two consecutive extremely fan-service-y episodes xD.

Well now Gojo has just 2 weeks to make the dress lol, it's gonna be hard. Looking forward to see how things turn out. Also I wonder if they will actually start dating at some point. Let's see.

This episode was 5/5. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunJan 22, 2022 9:23 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 22, 2022 9:21 AM
Oct 2016
Our two leads going on a shopping trip! Gojo started off the day with a surprise wet dream, definitely an interesting way to start the day. Him at school with Marin became super awkward thinking about the wet dream. But it turned kinda sad very fast once Gojo saw how everyone at school reacted to Marin talking with. People started gossiping harshly and suspecting things. It made me sad when Gojo started to avoid her because of what others were saying behind Marin back. Luckily that girl has zero tact and just chased Gojo down while he was hiding. Very happy that they ended up going shopping together regardless of the rumor mill at school. Plus the two had a great time looking for cosplay supplies at all those shops. From the fabric store to the wig shop to the lingerie boutique there were funny and wholesome moments everywhere. Gojo getting flustered at Marin being direct will never get old, hes too much of a pure boy to overcome this teasing. But they had a good time hanging out and Gojo got to learn more about Marin interests like those other cosplayers. Along with him getting to feel useful with her.
Jan 22, 2022 9:21 AM
Sep 2008
Mixed feeling, I really love the characters like the gyaru but the MC makes it hard to watch too much nervous reactions
Jan 22, 2022 9:22 AM
Feb 2018
And again a whole episode of disgusting and dumb overreactions. Fk the series, I'm out.
Jan 22, 2022 9:24 AM

Nov 2016
Gojo's biggest mistake was going to bed with a loaded gun, but I love the teasing here.

Funny and wholesome episode again. Their interactions are growing on. Just can't for this series to dive deeper into the cosplay culture.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 22, 2022 9:28 AM
Sep 2015
I want to drink Gojou's wet dream.

Anyway, if you live in a country where most carbohydrate food you get from either rice or noodles, then you know that the "I can't get full unless I eat rice" is a real problem here.
Jan 22, 2022 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Really great episode. Gojo is the ultimate chad and Marin is hilarious. Enjoying their chemistry together. I’m probably going to pick up the manga from wherever this season ends
Jan 22, 2022 9:31 AM

Jul 2014
My mans started his day busting a nut over Kitagawa lmao. Well I guess you couldn’t really blame him tho.

I love that their on screen chemistry keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for next week’s episode because that was one of the fastest 23 minutes of my life.

Thank you Cloverworks for this faithful adaptation!
Jan 22, 2022 9:34 AM

Oct 2018
KITAGAWA-SAN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE

HOLY JESUS CHRIST WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS KITAGAWA-SAN?
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 22, 2022 9:38 AM

May 2021
Another fantastic floor animation by Cloverworks tho it did make Marin feel a bit out of place.
A bit more fanservice but it fits in well. They did focus more on the cosplay for which i am glad.
Also, that morning wood; I get you my man. I do hope he grows and stops becoming nervous around girls.
4/5

Jan 22, 2022 9:41 AM
May 2021
Swagernator said:
LeoDrago said:

I guess its on me to expect an actual response even tho your first post was already the most basic, baseless, opinionless, sterile reaction to an episode possible. I guess you just dont like different opinions regarding anime characters whom can be considered your peers.

I won't pressure more.
Holy cope harder man 😂. Not pressured at all. You’re literally the only one out here crying about an MC in an anime that you clearly have little interest in. Why not spend that time on something you like. Simple right? You replied first. Could’ve just ignored my first post and gone on with your day but no lol
Jan 22, 2022 9:51 AM

May 2021
A noticeable step down visually, guessing this episode was outsourced
Jan 22, 2022 9:52 AM

Aug 2018
I really hope Gojo's and Marin's respective character arcs will focus on him becoming more confident and her more self-aware.

If that's where this is headed, it could be very satisfying.

They've certainly tee'd up their "before" states of crippling insecurity and bullldozer-y unawareness.

Now we just need the journey and the "after."
Set SCE to AUX
Jan 22, 2022 9:53 AM
Sep 2018
Earlier we saw Gojo get totally slammed as a kid for his fascination with Hina Dolls, and it's that very fascination that led him to develop the knowledge and skills required to accurately design and select the materials required for Marin's cosplay, and which will allow him to be successful in creating it.

His having the chops to make an excellent clothes designer and creator isn't "something that's just there," it's the result of a decade of apprenticeship to his gramps.

He has these skills because he learned these skills by dedicated effort.
The fun thing is that he had never considered this application to them.
He was focused on the Hina Dolls, and never considered what else the skills could transfer over to.

That's a back story I can buy into.

The downside of his back story is that he has no experience interacting with others beyond the bare minimum except in the context of his gramps' Hina Doll Shop.
I wouldn't define him as an introvert, it's just that he's been afraid of how folks would react since the incident with his childhood friend. I get that.

While Marin... is an extrovert's extrovert.

Gojo has a far better grasp of social norms than Marin; while not interacting all that much with others, he has been observing everyone around him.
He hasn't been oblivious to the world around him, he's just been traumatized by an incident in his past; hopefully we'll find out just who that girl was and why her opinion carried so much weight, because I can see why some would be going, "What? One incident a decade or more in his past and he's still cowering in fear? What a loser!"
There's something concerning just who it was that made it that painful, that great a betrayal.

Anyway, enough psychology for now.

We now know that Gojo really is a normal youth of his age...
Moving right along!

Gojo, he who dwells on the sidelines, has now fallen into the orbit of She Who Knows No Shadows that is Marin, and is having his life turned upside down as a result. Especially at school. It's gonna take him a bit to adjust.

Of course, whether or not those already in Marin's orbit will see his worth is a very good question, he's been so self-effacing in the past.

So, yeah, Gojo was slightly overwhelmed by Marin's attention at school.
Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Then.. Shoppies!
While still more aware of societal norms than Marin, which made for great humor and a bit of risqué fan service, there's a seeming 180° change in his behavior when it gets to selecting stuff for making the costume.
When he gets into design mode, he shows no hesitation at all about expressing his opinion and taking charge; it's gonna get done right if he has anything to say about it, and he does have the proper knowledge to back him up.

We actually saw a bit of this in Episode 2, with his deliberately switching into this mode so that he could deal with the close proximity to a beautiful girl in a skimpy bikini in his bedroom having him take some very personal measurements...
And then while going through the eroge for the purpose of researching the costume; he was very intent, yes, but intent upon getting every detail properly recorded concerning the relevant costume and the character who wore it.
Which had just a little to do with the intro this ep... he had been pretty focused on grasping the entire gestalt, and I'd have been worried if that hadn't had an impact.

Two weeks until the next potential place to show the finished costume.
Wait.
Two weeks?!
Gojo-kun has a good idea how much time and effort it will take to create the costume, and two weeks ain't it...
Jan 22, 2022 9:56 AM

Sep 2020
The scene where others heard they talking about the game is so funny~
The cosplay shop part kind of reminds me of Animate in Ikebukuro.
Jan 22, 2022 9:58 AM

Dec 2020
Really fun episode! Enjoyed the shopping scene.
Jan 22, 2022 9:58 AM

Oct 2019
Great episode so far they also add lot of original scene like at the beginning they manage to make it longer than 1 minute while in the manga it just a short scene. , Marin try to find gojo in school etc.

the pacing is fine so far. marin is gorgeous as ever cant wait for another week!!
LanceKelzJan 22, 2022 10:30 AM
Jan 22, 2022 10:00 AM

Jan 2015
Thank a god a nice episode after the disaster that was last week. This much fanservice is bearable to me, altough Gojo reaction are still cringe af and I’m having a really hard time with him.

I still have to recover from the last episode, but hopefully it will improve. This week’s was a step in the right direction.
Some backgrounds felt out of place tho.
Jan 22, 2022 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
Gojo waking up on brick thinking about Marin is literally me, we the same person fr.
Jan 22, 2022 10:06 AM
Dec 2020
the school scene..when she look in the gym....lol......

Jan 22, 2022 10:12 AM

Mar 2010
Pure raw unprotected enjoyment, man that blonde gal is just too fucking ideal.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 22, 2022 10:18 AM

Jun 2021
Marin is the best waifu ever <3 . I seriously love her so much.

This episode was so good :), like a date for Marin and Gojo.
Jan 22, 2022 10:19 AM
Aug 2021
It was sooo wholesome it’s also interesting how we don’t hear what Marin is thinking
Jan 22, 2022 10:22 AM

Jul 2016
The next stop is buying materials for the cosplay. The shopping part is fun and some wholesome moments. And its hilarious about the bystander overheard what Gojou's out of context saying about eroge game he played. Marin being a glutton too.

Looks like the cosplay event is in 2weeks, will Gojou can make it on time? Overall great episode

Jan 22, 2022 10:28 AM
Nov 2021
Love the pedestrian bridge scene. Having that conversation take place at nighttime with the city lights and the sound of cars passing by in the background really sets the mood. Also that soundtrack that plays from the start of that scene was really good. Starting off with a gentle melody along with the slow tempo bass and drums, then elevating it with greater exuberance from the guitar, and finally topping it off with the saxophone for the climatic line delivery really hit the spot for me.
Jan 22, 2022 10:51 AM

Jan 2019
good ep very adorable and wholesome and nice and all

anyways 388535 was a banger( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 22, 2022 10:55 AM
Apr 2017
great episode, as a manga reader i am totally satisfied with this episode adaption, and there is also a twist i didn't expected from cloverworks.
akarow12Jan 22, 2022 11:03 AM
Jan 22, 2022 11:02 AM
Jun 2015
Xenocrisi said:
Thank a god a nice episode after the disaster that was last week. This much fanservice is bearable to me, altough Gojo reaction are still cringe af and I’m having a really hard time with him.

I still have to recover from the last episode, but hopefully it will improve. This week’s was a step in the right direction.
Some backgrounds felt out of place tho.

Yep definitely the deadline hit them hard on this eps. Some of background actually not drawn or traced. And animation seems dropping a lil bit. Well atleast the last section was so gorgeously to look at. I personally liked how they handled the lighting
Jan 22, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2017
The visuals and general animation were a bit better in the first 2 episodes but was still fairly good here with some minor issues only at times with the consistency and attention to detail. The actual episode itself was better than the previous week and having Marin and Gojo interact with each other outside in a better manner than the previous episode for sure, although it felt a little bit fast at some places with everything happening. Marin's waifu-bait persona continues to be waifu-bait and her density feels a little inconsistent again from the previous episode, but integrating more teasing elements for this one. They don't have the greatest chemistry in the world in my opinion. But at least they did enough to not be that boring together in an episode where its mainly surrounding bonding with each other as they get materials for Gojo to bring Shizuku-tan to life with his efforts, although he only has 2 weeks to do so for his first-time work too. Overall for 3 episodes in, still feel like its one of the better shows of a terrible season, but not really buying the characters too much to call it a success early on. The story should be pushing forward a bit with the next episode as Gojo focuses on making Marin's cosplay outfit in a time crunch and see how he progresses there.
Jan 22, 2022 11:07 AM

Apr 2015
I can honestly excuse the dude for having a wet dream about Marin in the cosplay she wants him to make, after doing hours of "research" the night before. Truth be said though, was definitely awkward facing her again XD

Love to see that Marin is not bothered by possible rumors being spread about the relationship she has with Gojo.

The shopping spree is definitely great to see and the fact that Marin definitely didn't pay too much attention to the details in the cosplay. Gojo's research paid off there, that's for sure. Even if it is a step too far, the shopping can almost be seen as a date.

The moment they were talking about the Eroge and the bystander's shocked faced was simply priceless.

1 cosplay outfit, 2 weeks. Gojo better start asap, he got spooked with that sudden deadline. I am sure he'll give his all though!
Jan 22, 2022 11:13 AM

Oct 2020
Oh Gojou, having those dirty thoughts. The shopping scene was nice and relaxing. Gojou and Marin are seriously dedicated but, Gojou is way more analytical and knowledgeable regarding textiles. The jazz bgm hit the spot for me. Oh, Gojou needs to step his pace up a bit now. Great episode again this week, I love these 2 characters!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2022 11:17 AM
Apr 2021
i am absolutely loving this anime and the story

so adorable
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.