Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 7, 2022 5:48 PM

Feb 2021
KanameYuuki said:
The two lovebirds are back more wholesome than ever, on one hand I wish they would adapt most if not every manga chapter but this episode really made me want they would do a (Moto) time skip already.

I would be more than happy if they do the (Moto) dude! lol. Kind of doubt they will do it in the near future oh but I hope I'm wrong lol
Jan 7, 2022 5:53 PM

Dec 2020
THE DREAMSSSSS god they're so in love fuck y'all

op and ed are adorable as always, anyone know what was written on the shell thats hung on a tree in the op? the shell that's closest and has that love umbrella
Jan 7, 2022 6:09 PM
May 2016
Still super cute.
Jan 7, 2022 6:41 PM

Aug 2021
Today is today!!!
Takagi is GOD
Jan 7, 2022 7:06 PM
Apr 2021
Atavistic said:
A fairly typical episode of this show to start season 3 with. Perhaps a slightly excessive use of dream sequences for my liking, but it provided some interesting parallels and shows how their relationship has grown.

Am I imagining it, or did all the production feel cheaper this episode compared to season 2? Not like it really matters for a show like this, but the character art definitely felt ever so slightly off compared to season 2.
nah you're not the only one. Though I still like the episode, the animation is indeed looked cheaper than season 2's animation. (Also, I find their scream are pretty annoying. Did this happen at s1 and s2? It's been a while since last time I watch this)
Jan 7, 2022 7:11 PM

Jun 2019
Nice to have it back. This is the only anme series I’ve seen that can pull off romantic teasing without it feeling somewhat malicious, while also pulling off wholesome romance without making me want to vomit. Some animation miscues in the OP and when Takagi was counting, but good aside from that. Hopefully they clean it up in the future.
Jan 7, 2022 7:18 PM

Jun 2020
All new season all new content ahead like listening to the OP I would've preferred Rieri singing but that's saved for the ED I guess I can't escape NTR now and stop mentioning

Nishikata lost when he mentioned Takagi appearing in his dreams but she got jealous instead wanting Nishikata to appear in her dreams as well

Well she got what she wanted and I got what I've been waiting for this time this season of Takagi been so long hearing Rieri's voice again.
Jan 7, 2022 7:37 PM

Sep 2020
Oh my god!!!!!

so much sugar... i think i gonna die...

i'm not crying ~
i'm not crying
i'm not crying
2022 starts now.

Happy new year, people!
Jan 7, 2022 7:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s been 2 years since I watched Takagi-san, I caught up on Season 1 shortly before Season 2 began and followed it through Summer 2019, and I’m here again now to follow Season 3 through Winter 2022, and man it’s like it never left, it opens with Takagi teasing Nishikata like always, but then it spirals into a crazy fever dream, now that’s how you open a new season, cow Takagi was super cute lol, and the rest of the episode we go back to classic Takagi-san antics, and Takagi even got a dream of her own, very nice to see that. And with that we’re in for a brand new season of this great series, super looking forward to more!

The OP was very good too, they never disappoint, and the first ED (if it’s changing every other episode like previous seasons) was very good too.
TheColonel76Jan 7, 2022 7:57 PM
Jan 7, 2022 7:45 PM
Oct 2021
I was eager to listen to that new OP. It might not be better that the first one, but it was pretty good, worthy of a Takagi-san.

“Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange, like Tacowgi-san and Nisheepkata.” -Leonardo Dicaprio, probably.

I think this was an awesome improvement considering they didn't just suddenly forget about the hand-holding moment during the fireworks.
The episode was the perfect introduction to what this season promises, having not only Nishikata's pov, but both of them this time. Plus some nice Mina's trio, and the two dudes scenes.

And the ED was the icing on the cake, just what a glorious performance.

Jan 7, 2022 8:20 PM
Feb 2021
Nishikanta's Dream and Takagi's Dream.
Jan 7, 2022 9:37 PM

Jul 2021
Find someone who looks at you like Takagi san looks at Nishikata

The episode was REALLY great as usual, I started smiling the moment the episode began and continued smiling for the rest of the episode. My weekend's to a good start :D

The OP and ED are really good, I'm already loving them.

Nishikata has started having dreams about Takagi lol, I'm guessing he is starting to realise that he likes her. We got lots of funny moments and kawai Takagi san in this episode.

Cow Takagi san was adorable.

Takagi san just wanted to see Nishikata kawaiii. Blushing Nishikata is as cute as ever too.

Heyyy Takagi san is having dreams about Nishikata too lol xDD She wants him to confess to her lol now I don't think that's happening very soon.

No doubt 10/10 already.
TsutanaiFuunJan 7, 2022 9:47 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 7, 2022 9:41 PM

Jul 2021
Last year, I watched Teasing Takagi-san Season 1 and 2 and OVA. Then I didn't expect the great news: Season 3 (and movie) confirmed.

Then BOOM! I finally watched the first episode of S3 a while ago. We all missed Takagi-san's adorable laughter and fun with Nishikata.

PS: I can't wait for the next episode. 😄
Jan 7, 2022 10:17 PM

Oct 2018
After 4 years when first episode of Takagi-san 1 aired, the couple came back for the third curtain. I gotta admit, the first two OPs are better than the third. After all the stress that I felt from previous seasons, this is one of the cutest romance I've seen so far.

First episode was decent start for the series and I'll look forward to something more in this show.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Jan 7, 2022 10:23 PM

Feb 2021
It's finally here!!

OP was definitely cute but not as good as the previous season's OP. Why did they censor the apple in the OP though?

I would have been mad if the festival would have been a dream too. I wish I had dreams this cool :/

The grandma trio. Poor Kimra and Takao, all alone 😔.

Jan 7, 2022 10:24 PM

Feb 2021

I relate to Kimura and Takao on a personal level 😔

Jan 7, 2022 10:35 PM

Jun 2015
Gotta love the dreams. Makes the episode a real fun trip. Looking forward to more in the coming weeks!

Jan 7, 2022 11:04 PM

Oct 2008
S3 here we go!
oh man that last scene of Takagi...she's just waiting for Nishikata to say it to her! OMG!!!
5/5.
rsc-pl said:
Takahashi Rie is perfect as always.
I'm so glad it got 3rd season.

INDEED! i want Reiri to STEP ON ME!!!
matias067Jan 7, 2022 11:08 PM

Jan 7, 2022 11:42 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's hilarious that the two still can't get over the hand-holding moments during S2's finale. Some over-the-top dream sequences though, it must be said xD. Quite a few references too, that's nice!

End of summer vacation, that's always tough to bear for the heart but I'm looking forward to seeing what this will have in store for us. Glad to have this back!

Op being sung by a different artist took me by surprise for a bit but at least we still have Rieri for the ED theme. Both are great though, so no complaints from my side.

@esteban82 Just heard all the Op's again and realised it, thanks for pointing this out though.
_MushiRock11_Jan 8, 2022 12:59 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 7, 2022 11:44 PM
Jan 2022
for a good second there I thought nishikata was on an lsd trip. it’s quite interesting how there’s a duality of their dreams Takagis being more calm, and as i said before Nishikatas being an lsd, Takagi Cow, trip of a dream.
Jan 8, 2022 12:49 AM

Apr 2021
The series I mostly anticipated this season is on air! Get ready your hearts to flutter while rolling your asses with laughter for the next 3 mos hehe. Really love the looks that Takagi is giving to Nishikata. They're really charming to watch. Also, the hilarious Yukari-Mina-Sanae trio. Ah, missed all of them for a while.

Anw, it's funny how both of them ended to have those dreams because of what happened at the Summer Festival last season.

Jan 8, 2022 12:49 AM

Sep 2011
I really missed this anime lol It is so nice, I love the chemistry between Takagi and Nishikata :D Also <3
Jan 8, 2022 12:52 AM
Mar 2019
Cute as always this show :) A very good first episode!

_MushiRock11_ said:
Op being sung by a different artist took me by surprise for a bit but at least we still have Rieri for the ED theme. Both are great though, so no complaints from my side.

All the three openings are being sung by Yuiko Ohara (that you can probably see in the opening as a cameo here https://youtu.be/v8gAfylTw-w?t=55); And Rieri, as usual, for the endings.

TCAbdo said:
--jR4dh3y said:
Hahaha u did notice, she is supposed to just keep watching him but i guss they fucked the animation end and insted of ending it, it runs in a loop lol

Yeah. Hope they fix it for the next episode :D

The creditless opening you can find on Youtube is glitchless. So we can hope it will be fix for Episode 2.
https://youtu.be/v8gAfylTw-w?t=84

ShadowOnyx01 said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Forehead-chan is back!
I think I like the ED more than OP.

Glad to see the two back!!!

Yeah i liked the ending better if only the ending was on YT so i can download it

The ED is now available here on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQCn63acJ0

esteban82Jan 8, 2022 2:42 AM
Jan 8, 2022 1:00 AM
Aug 2021
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Season 1 is one of my few 10-rated anime.

I am sooo happy to get season 3. I loved the first episode. It was really good to see both of their dreams. Takagi is slowly getting more straightforward in her like of Nishikata. And of course, he is oblivious to it, but this episode it looks like he may finally be getting a clue. I am looking forward to the rest of this season and possibly their relationship inching forward.

Come on, Nishikata, you can do it! you've won once before, even if you didn't realize it!
Jan 8, 2022 2:30 AM

Feb 2021
esteban82 said:

TCAbdo said:

Yeah. Hope they fix it for the next episode :D

The creditless opening you can find on Youtube is glitchless. So we can hop it will be fix for Episode 2.
https://youtu.be/v8gAfylTw-w?t=84

Oh! That's awesome. Thanks for the link and heads-up
Jan 8, 2022 2:38 AM
Mar 2021
100% the best romance anime ever ep 1 is insane 🤩💕💕💕
Jan 8, 2022 3:09 AM

Jun 2021
The dreams were hilarious but now I feel like I can't trust anything I see here because it might not be real LMAO. Anyway, I'm really happy that this anime is back <3
Jan 8, 2022 4:34 AM
Jun 2017
Yeah Takagi and Nishikata is back and i love the first episode...

Lets begin with the OP OST- i love it, and its pleasing to my ears... About the ED OSt, its also nice i like it...

Now for the episode itself, for me the general title of the 1st episode shall be DREAM as i mean both Takagi and Nishikata are dreaming of each other and its just so sweet to happen, that even i am watching is just so 😍😍😍😍...

And even in their way of dreaming, you could see the personality of both Nishikata and Takagi..

On Nishikata- he is still dreaming that Takagi is teasing him, and all of the sudden his friends and teacher pop up on his dream, and its just so cute, especially when Nishikata and Takagi become cute animals 😊😊😊😊...

On Takagi, its way simple as she dreams about that GREAT AND VERY SWEET FESTIVAL festivities with her and nishikata... And there is even a scene where Nishikata says something but no voice over then Takagi awakes... And when she awakes, she says that she wishes Nishikata will even say those words in real life 😍😍😍😍😍...

This is just so sweet and great episode... Thats why this is one of my most hype series this season (aside from AOt and Demon slayer)..

To end, its just sweet when someone dreams of you and its a romantic one. Hope i can have one too... Hahaha
Jan 8, 2022 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
Takagi came back in a nice and pleasant way, Nishikata dreams in the case of the festival, he is trying to win of Takagi hope that one day he beats Takagi.
Cool episode.
removed-userJan 8, 2022 5:38 AM
Jan 8, 2022 5:25 AM

Sep 2018
My God I will never get bored of listening to Takahashi Rie, thats the voice of an Angel!

Also, hand holding in a dream? Nishikata no Ecchi!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jan 8, 2022 5:35 AM

Dec 2015
my babiesss are backkk!!! i missed them so muchhh this is gonna be so funn <33
Jan 8, 2022 6:17 AM

Feb 2014
It's going to feel odd that this is the first time I'm watching Takagi-San while it airs, but I'll get used to it quickly. Regardless, this start of the third season was entertaining and wholesome, as expected of this series! =)

The dream sequence of Nishikata was completely whack, though. It was bizzare, random and had me laughing quite a bit, too. It's a complete contrast to Takagi's dream sequence which was really cute and romantic. I loved the way how she woke up from having that dream, opened the window and looked out to the view ahead of her, while voicing her thoughts of hoping that Nishikata will say those words to her for real someday. This had me smiling like an excited kid. XD

Not to forget, the tan segment was pretty funny as well. The way Takagi showed Nishikata her tan line from her shirt collar had him all flustered up. =P
Jan 8, 2022 7:08 AM

Apr 2020
Finally, yes FINALLY, Takagi-san is BACK for Season #3. And to start this amazing season is with an amazing episode, no really. Two dreamscape scenes, a nice middle part, and with my kokoro beating hard by the cuteness sprinkled throughout, how can I admire it more, it's great to have the show back!!!

I first watched the 2 seasons, and have last watched it in August 27, 2020, which to be true with you, I am shocked on how long it has been. But that festival arc is still fresh off my memory, and it seems like it is also memorable for our lovely couple Takagi and Nishikata...which wow those dreams of the two is so lovely. I respect that they kept the same flow from the two seasons, I mean it's been 2 and a half years since S2 aired, so nice job Shin-Ei.

And also I love to point this out, but the first ED of the season is once again a cover song. The first season had [b]Kimagure Romantic by Ikimono gakari[b], which was a nice song. Season 2 had Kanade by Sukima Switch...which is one of my all-time favorite Japanese song ever. And I guess S3 has a song all the way back from 1976, which was obvious since the tune sounds something that is not from the 2000s. And wow its Yume de Aetara by Masayuki Suzuki, nice to see your name pop out again, do great on Kaguya-sama 3 though. I think the song is nice, and with the episode that was so lovely, it just made the song better for me.

At this point, if S4 exists, they can just take a 1950s Enka song, and still don't care. Hope S3 keeps the momentum rolling from S2, and don't descend into S1 levels where it was boggy at worst. Oh and to celebrate the occasion, I've done a thing I've not done in a long while, and those are screenshots!

Jan 8, 2022 2:18 PM
Mar 2017
A good episode. While it had the chapters to adapt I was surprised at the over use of the festival (the original episode made for S2's ending). To connect it sure I assume. The going back to it is a bit annoying but was it visually interesting the original parts yes like the dream.

Adding more to it than just chapter after chapter like the manga is. I'm fine with them being flexible due to however much they want to adapt and the original bits work with the vibe of the series so I have no issues with it.

That or the TV schedule I guess. There is enough material I feel but who knows what they make last a few minutes or longer in the episode than others this time.

Is it a bit distracting also yes due to how they go sometimes all over the place back and forth of chapters and original but it still is well done I don't hate the original takes they have done as an adaptation here.

Did it bring down the episode no but I think they should have just done an original first episode then cram whatever chapters in and the original content in-between but still. I know they do connect the chapters or scenes together anyway but for that next extent I'm not against either as it suits the series still. I'm not 100% manga only on it strict if they do a good job with it. The chapters are just things they do after all so flexibility I'm fine with to fill in the gaps that make it stand out with its characters situations. It's ok to me. Seen some anime do it well and this one is also.

Excited to see season 3 all the same after rewatching S2 a few days ago.
Suntanned_Duck2Jan 8, 2022 2:23 PM
Jan 8, 2022 2:36 PM
Aug 2019
Masterpiece in direction and ost only with this episode already xd Also yeah at the opening right at the ending sequence they made a mistake and loop the animation adding a wrong frame and seems like Takagi is having a seizure, hope they correct it bc the opening is awesome
Jan 8, 2022 7:19 PM

Jan 2017
We have this to look forward to and Kunoichi next season while Ayumu the season after that?! Yamamoto and the forehead army do be eating good in 2022

Nishikata's having a nightmare with tans while Takagi had such a wonderful dream awww
Jan 9, 2022 12:06 AM

May 2018
So in her dreams she loses to Nishikata^^
That is actually very cool, genius writting
Jan 9, 2022 2:31 AM
Oct 2019
Wholesomeness is back!!!
it's Dreamception Episode.

oh boy, how much i missed those Takagi laugh.

only in her dream Nishikata would take the W

it's gonna be so weird hearing different voices of Yuuki Kaji this season Winter 2022.
Jan 9, 2022 2:55 AM

Oct 2018
What a pleasure to see again our 2 funny characters :D they are always so cute together ^^
Jan 9, 2022 8:02 AM
Jun 2021
Si los siguientes episodios son como este voy a ser la persona más feliz de este planeta
Jan 9, 2022 4:38 PM

Aug 2017
This one is a TEN!

"Takagi-san, ore-wa kimi-ga SUKI-DA!!"
Jan 9, 2022 8:03 PM

Mar 2016
Is this first episode a sign that things between Nishikata and Takagi are going to move forward a lot more since their festival trip?

Feels like this episode WE were the ones getting teased though as what seemed to be pretty big moments ended up being and dream for one of them xD Nishikata's dream was quite the trip though :P
Jan 10, 2022 7:13 AM

Nov 2017
Very cute this episode!
Jan 10, 2022 11:51 AM

Jul 2019
Yeah, I really missed that couple of hopelessly in love. No wonder both Nishikata and Takagi lost their battles with subconscious only to smile about it the next day.
Jan 11, 2022 8:40 PM

Aug 2021
At last, AT LAST! At last, the anime that purifies my soul, and surely thousands more, has arrived. Our beloved frentona, master of jokes and challenges (how much will Takagi's IQ be?) is back. This is a very special anime for me, although I can't watch it the same way anymore for various reasons, but that doesn't stop me from having a special fondness for it. But before this first chapter I have no complaints, it is the rhythm to which we are accustomed, although it has been more frenetic for the first part. It has been a very good start of chapter
At last, AT LAST! At last, the anime that purifies my soul, and surely thousands more, has arrived. Our beloved frentona, master of jokes and challenges (how much will Takagi's IQ be?) is back. This is a very special anime for me, although I can't watch it the same way anymore for various reasons, but that doesn't stop me from having a special fondness for it. But before this first chapter I have no complaints, it is the rhythm to which we are accustomed, although it has been more frenetic for the first part. It has been a very good start of chapter.
Jan 12, 2022 8:22 AM

Apr 2015
A Konohana Kitan vibe episode.
Jan 13, 2022 9:52 AM

Nov 2009
Can we just..for a minute..

Jan 14, 2022 8:21 AM

May 2020
Oh boy, just calm the hell down you two. We had like half of this episode as their respective dreams, which really got me rolling my eyes for a moment there lol. But yeah a somewhat familiar start, which continued right after that last episode of second season. Well for me I just finished it some hours ago so nice to have them continue it on.

New OP too with that same vibes, but ED seemed pretty dope.
Jan 14, 2022 3:23 PM

Sep 2017
Nice that they are starting right where they left off having just watched S2 a few weeks ago. Nishikata is forever and idiot but those wacky dream sequences were fun. A pretty direct way of showing what the characters actually want.
Jan 14, 2022 8:19 PM

Jul 2020
Why do I feel like Takagi mooing was a Utena reference lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2022

166 by lekrieg »»
Apr 11, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2022

57 by Jfile904 »»
Mar 28, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2022

143 by xRbzx »»
Mar 7, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

105 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2022

92 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.