Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2022 4:25 PM

Feb 2021
Just saw it in theater. Found it to be average. Not bad, not a masterpiece. Just a good action movie. Pretty much what I expected.

Main character was great, fightscenes were awesome. But the timeskips where kinda "Oh ok I guess we're at this point already". And the animation/art wasn't better/worse than the show, wich I kinda expected to be slightly better; but hey, I enjoyed it ;)

7/10 for me. I can still hear the girls behind me circlejerk about Gojo (wich they really did, it was cringy af lol "I WANT HIM TO MARRY ME").

This is a cartoon site, you clown. Elitism in general is cringe enough already. Let people enjoy stuff.
Reminder to stay hydrated and read Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
Mar 18, 2022 4:48 PM

Apr 2013
I really thought my theater experience was about to be ruined when the movie started and some kids at the front started filming the opening sequence on their phone and talking loudly. They were put in their place quite quickly by the staff. Otherwise my audience was quite solid, lots of laughter and energy. Funniest part was when Toge said "salmon" while blushing at Yuta, you could hear some 20+ girl whisper loudly "awwww".

MAPPA did great with what they were given. I always found volume 0 to be the weakest part of JJK but seeing it animated and having moments like Nanami's black flash record being added as anime original moments definitely elevated the movie. Shame they didn't animate at least one Todo beat down. My favorite fight was probably Gojo vs Miguel to be honest, really fluid and fun choreography. Voice acting was really solid and the soundtracks were good too for the most part.

But I unfortunately have to agree with other complaints that on a technical standpoint, the sound mixing was subpar. The balance of soundtracks and voice acting as well as how loud & quiet the sound was shifting at times was a bit jarring. And the third sandbox flashback was once too many. Otherwise I don't really have complaints.

MVPs of the movie: Maki, Yuta, Geto.

8/10
Mar 18, 2022 5:35 PM
Feb 2021
Why they make Maki hotter when she’s younger?
Mar 18, 2022 5:42 PM

Aug 2020
KN24 said:
Why does it feel a bit rushed? Overall its a solid adaptation although Im quite disappointed. I expected more with the fights to have more impact since I really loved Tokyo metropolitan for the same reason. Its kinda boring to watch as well :

I kinda get what ur trynna say because the movie was heavily focused on the action but as a person who has read the manga, nothing is actually rushed I think the author intended to make it like that. also think they added more action scenes bc I don't remember seeing some side characters in the manga. But overall I could say this is better than the manga.
Mar 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Jun 2014
Damn what a great movie. I'm glad they added/expanded on some fight scenes, like showing the Kyoto students, Nanami's 4 consecutive Black Flashes that was mentioned previously, etc. I was hoping we would also get to see at least a little bit of Todo taking on the special grade + 5 grade 1 curses that he took out, but oh well. The story was adapted well, the animation, as expected from MAPPA, was crisp and clean, the music was great and the voice actors of course did an amazing job as well. I enjoyed the additional content that was added to the movie, and it overall did a great job of introducing Yuta, my GOAT. I can't wait to see him return later in the story.

Lelouch0202 said:

Was Yuta in the first season of the anime? For some reason, I don't remember him. In fact, I kept thinking he would die at the end of the movie since I didn't remember him appearing in the anime at all.

He was shown briefly in episode 6, and I think he was mentioned again later once or twice, but he wasn't physically present in the first season. Minor spoilers ahead, but a proper adaptation of the next season should see Yuta
thebrentinator24Mar 18, 2022 6:15 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 18, 2022 8:38 PM

Mar 2018
Superb animation, but the story definitely left much to be desired.

Like 20 straight minutes of beautiful fights, can't fault MAPPA for that, but I feel a good portion of that time could have been spent better establishing Yuta.
Mar 18, 2022 9:06 PM

May 2013
I enjoyed Yuuta as the MC. Kinda had a feeling i would like him. He POG AF. Wish there was more time to develop his character slowly and so. A love story like me loved the element of love in the movie.
Mar 18, 2022 9:29 PM

Jul 2020
KneelBeforeMe said:
I really thought my theater experience was about to be ruined when the movie started and some kids at the front started filming the opening sequence on their phone and talking loudly. They were put in their place quite quickly by the staff. Otherwise my audience was quite solid, lots of laughter and energy. Funniest part was when Toge said "salmon" while blushing at Yuta, you could hear some 20+ girl whisper loudly "awwww".

MAPPA did great with what they were given. I always found volume 0 to be the weakest part of JJK but seeing it animated and having moments like Nanami's black flash record being added as anime original moments definitely elevated the movie. Shame they didn't animate at least one Todo beat down. My favorite fight was probably Gojo vs Miguel to be honest, really fluid and fun choreography. Voice acting was really solid and the soundtracks were good too for the most part.

But I unfortunately have to agree with other complaints that on a technical standpoint, the sound mixing was subpar. The balance of soundtracks and voice acting as well as how loud & quiet the sound was shifting at times was a bit jarring. And the third sandbox flashback was once too many. Otherwise I don't really have complaints.

MVPs of the movie: Maki, Yuta, Geto.

8/10
ong i was rlly hoping we’d see more of todo but seeing nanami go crazy was fire. also wasn’t expecting to see all of the kyoto students
Mar 18, 2022 10:53 PM

May 2015
Good movie. Elevated a lot of the manga with movie only scenes. Park definitely understands JJK and how to adapt the story. That said... I agree with others that it did have issues as a theatrical experience. The audio mixing isn't bad but it was always slightly off which bothered me. The movie ramped up the action but the softer notes could've used a little padding instead of straight timeskips when you're watching it in one sitting. If I knew what I know now, idk if I'd go to a theater to see this. It's just a little off. Still great though 8.5/10

Mar 19, 2022 12:55 AM

Jul 2021
Disclaimer; I meant to say Year 2 not Year 1 my bad.
Interesting movie. Fuck Rika and Yuta's backstory was a devastating one, it's a picture where they don't really get to have an ideal life but have to come face the reality just like when Rika got crashed by the car and got attached to Yuta but as a cursed monster.

I don't understand why people are saying that Yuta didn't really have further characterization because literally in the movie, Yuta went from a wimpy kind of guy due to the hardship that he has to go through from the aftermath of Rika's death but Maki's words of encouragement had turned him to a stronger person who is willing to discover his own potential through going on various missions with Maki and the rest of the Year 1. Even so his establishment is even more detailed in the latter and his development in the movie is already enough for me because what's more important is that I was able to image Yuta's character a lot more easier than when I was reading the manga.

Also the Year 1 felt really nice to accompany throughout Yuta's journey as a sorcerer in Jujutsu High, each and every of them had their own segments and I discovered something new about their personality: Maki was a lot more tense than I anticipated her to be, Panda is not the ordinary panda you'll ever see in the zoo, and Inumaki just doesn't take a sip, simple. But man when it comes to the fight choreography, Maki's movement against the 3 cursed monsters, Inumaki blasting, and Panda's transformation against whoever cursed monsters they're fighting against, was perfectly directed and had a greater impact for the visual score. Overall the movie also surpassed the art in the manga, it was phenomenal, just every inch of detail even if it may seem to be not fluid for others, I think there's an intent for it.

About Geto, I did find his character (well in general) quite provocative and we know he's almost as immortal, but the same time I can't hate him, I was intrigued when he established his Uzumaki technique, man what a blast that was in the naked eye while fighting against Yuta who was also attached to Rika's cursed user and started to cause the explosion from the effect that took in. Prior to that, there's a lot of new techniques from Yuta listed to where he can recover others and copy paste other people's technique but the same time the durability differs. As for Gojo, damn let me tell you what: literally his general fighting was just some blast, moving at a speed of light that just flows his movement all the way through, and his punches were just impeccable.

Moreover, there were additional characters that didn't appear in the manga including Nanami, Shoko, Mei Mei, and the rest of the Kyoto High students who had made their cameo in the 2nd latter of the movie. Overall the movie is one of the best backstories, in fact the fight choreography, OST, characterization, blends in well in one movie and in an obvious state and once more, Yuta will have a better establishment for his characters in the latter arc and don't worry, about Gojo's growth, it'll be explained in Season 2 as a 1st cour I assure to say while I do am hoping for the Shibuya arc to be a 2nd cour, and Yuta's arc can be for Season 3.

8.5/10
CQLLISTMar 19, 2022 10:19 PM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 19, 2022 1:02 AM
Apr 2018
Great movie, very strong 8/10. It's better than season 1 in my opinon.
Mar 19, 2022 6:20 AM
Jul 2020
Pretty average I'd say. Prefered mugen over jjk 0. The animation is beautiful don't get me wrong, but the movie has little to offer.
Mar 19, 2022 6:29 AM
Jan 2019
It was alright. 7/10. Animation was great along with voice acting (saw in Japanese).

My biggest issue was the story pacing. It felt rushed or kinda it just didn't flow that well. We were going event to event and it didn't have that much of an impact or weight to it. Nonetheless it was still good.

Overall I thought the DS movie soars above jjk 0 but was overall still enjoyable. Excited for s2.
Mar 19, 2022 8:34 AM
Jan 2019
Marrone said:

DS mugen train is a sequel and technically season 2 material whereas JJK 0 is a prequel so you can't really compare them. If the next JJK arc was turned into a movie then it would be more gripping like mugen train.

Well they are both movies from the biggest new gen shounen titles. I don't see why it's wrong to compare them. People will. Just because it's a prequel doesn't mean it's exempt from certain criticisms.
Mar 19, 2022 8:36 AM

Jun 2009
Really enjoyed the movie, been eagerly waiting for the NA release since December.

Demon Slayer's animation has definitely spoiled me, though. I kept thinking, "Yeah, this looks really good, but it could be better." 😅
Mar 19, 2022 8:43 AM
Jan 2019
Marrone said:
KillerCrocX said:

Well they are both movies from the biggest new gen shounen titles. I don't see why it's wrong to compare them. People will. Just because it's a prequel doesn't mean it's exempt from certain criticisms.

Being exempt from criticism is different to expecting this movie to be like mugen train. Looks like your expectations were just misaligned with what this prequel is about. It's an introduction to Yuta's character not a major arc like mugen train. You can compare whatever you like but it's good to add context.
I didn't expect a thing. I went into this knowing it's a prequel and about Yutas character. I still gave it a 7, which is good. Idk what you are trying to say? Don't know why you are trying to defend it so much even though I said it was good and gave it a 7.
Mar 19, 2022 8:57 AM
Feb 2022
At last watched it
Idk about others but because i Know the impact of this movie on story i found it too good especially with the fight scenes and characterization

Overall i found it equally enjoying as mugen train (because all are comparing it with mugen train) but i will prefer jjk0 for better story and obviously better power system again with better execution
Mar 19, 2022 8:58 AM
Jan 2019
Marrone said:
KillerCrocX said:
I didn't expect a thing. I went into this knowing it's a prequel and about Yutas character. I still gave it a 7, which is good. Idk what you are trying to say? Don't know why you are trying to defend it so much even though I said it was good and gave it a 7.

I gave it a 7 as well so I'm not debating the quality of the movie. Just find comparisons with mugen train weird considering it's a totally different set of circumstances. Both are popular but that's about it for similarity. You can praise demon slayer without crapping on JJK is my view. I do think mugen train is a better movie mainly for the last 15 minutes otherwise most of the movie didn't offer much.
Ah, well I don't know of I was shitting on jjk but that's a fair view.
Mar 19, 2022 10:52 AM

Oct 2011
Bangers animation and soundtrack, as expected from JJK. Nothing overly deep here, just a fun time. Knowing nothing about the manga, I have a feeling Nanami and the Kyoto students were added in as cameos as easter eggs for those who watched the series. My theater absolutely went bonkers over them, so it was quite effective.

My feelings on this vs. Mugen Train are pretty similar to the series' counterparts; Demon Slayer hits harder emotional highs with some lulls whereas JJK is just more consistently good throughout. The pacing here felt fast and there was probably more material to work with which probably contributed to that.

Lelouch0202 said:

I kept seeing Shinji in Yuta because of the way he spoke in the beginning, but I did like him a lot as a character. His circumstance with Rika, their curse and his eventual relationship with Maki, Panda and Inumaki was very endearing.

Given they are both voiced by Megumi Ogata, it must have been a good casting choice. She suits these kinds of MCs well.
Mar 19, 2022 11:50 AM

Aug 2015
ttcchen said:

AyyMayy said:
Gojou of course not killing Getou, his best friend at the end.

What do you mean? Did you not hear that kling in the end of that scene. Getou is dead dead. Gojo knew the danger of letting a threat like him live. He learned his lesson from back then.

This is set before Jujutsu Kaisen season one. And Getou was in season one so he is clearly not dead!
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Mar 19, 2022 12:36 PM

Nov 2014
AyyMayy said:
ttcchen said:

What do you mean? Did you not hear that kling in the end of that scene. Getou is dead dead. Gojo knew the danger of letting a threat like him live. He learned his lesson from back then.

This is set before Jujutsu Kaisen season one. And Getou was in season one so he is clearly not dead!
well, we'll have to wait and see.
Mar 19, 2022 12:49 PM

Apr 2013
Oh I forgot, when Yuta and Maki were sparring and Maki dodged Yuta's attack by doing the split followed by a leg lock, I legit let out a "woah" as did many other people in my audience. Not only was the animation great, but MAPPA even improved the sequence by giving us some "classy" fanservice. Based.

And of course, her telling Yuta what her main objective is as a sorcerer gave me shivers.
Mar 19, 2022 2:22 PM

Mar 2021
I am not the biggest JJK fan. I have only watched season 1, read all the main manga series on the Shonen Jump app, didn't read 0. I have watched 2 other anime movies recently sao progressive, sing a bit of harmony. Of course I have seen Mugen train. I found sing a bit of harmony my favourite of the anime movies they recently released.

JJK0 definitely not a 10/10 movie. It can feel a big sluggish and boring until the finale. I give it a 9/10, above average anime movie, because it has really well done fight scenes, and helps cement Gojo as a fan favourite. Story and characters fairly good. The visuals imo aren't as eye catchy as the stuff Aniplex or Sunrise puts out.
Mar 19, 2022 4:15 PM

May 2020
Just watched it today! So good! The characters are so hot, every time Maki or Gojo was on screen I nutted. Action packed and lots of emotional notes as well. Thank goodness the power of love and friendship came in clutch in the end.
Mar 19, 2022 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
I loved it, the action was great and the pace while a bit too fast in some places did at the same time feel like all killer no filler. I ended up liking characters like Maki alot more. I Also really liked the MC this time around, I like itadori alot but its appreciative how much more Yuta just sort of reacted like a normal person.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 19, 2022 9:43 PM
Mar 2012
OP english rnb? just awesome, two ed songs also cool.
Standard plot. Cultist villain pretty cool & setup a good multi site plan, bit of backstory on him and his best frendo. This film canon? prequel? not sure the timeline.
Yuuta & Rika's part is beautiful. Yuuta & Toga sharing similarities, and drawing out Maki's spiteful sorcerer goal against the Zenin clan. Prefer Yuuta as mc more than Yuuji just understand him more.
Gojou hot & hilarious troll the whole way can't believe he's a relative.
As with every fight, mappa made Nanamin look amazing.

Mar 19, 2022 9:59 PM

Aug 2010
Prettttyyyy good. I forgot how cool Yuta was; his character arc is pretty strong.

The climax being expanded on was a smart touch. Gojo's fight was pretty amazing.

The end credit scene was weird, but I'm assuming it'll make sense eventually.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Mar 19, 2022 10:35 PM

Jun 2007
Totally unrealistic. Pandas don’t think about sex.
Mar 22, 2022 5:09 PM

May 2013
Nothing special for me tbh, I didn't watch JJK so I didn't had much context but this movie doesn't encourage me to actually watch it, maybe I'm not into shonen that much after all 7/10

Mar 22, 2022 10:24 PM
Mar 2015
gojo is devious bastard He set his only friend up to die by taking on Yuta and forcing him to remove the curse from Rika His friend dies Rika goes to heaven and they are left with an uncursed Yuta
Mar 23, 2022 7:40 PM

Jan 2014
I saw the movie in theaters. There was something so beautiful about the opening song that set up the whole vibe of the rest of the movie that I can't explain. Seriously great movie I loved it
Mar 26, 2022 11:47 PM

Jul 2012
This is the first anime movie I was able to watch in japanese in theaters. I was actually surprised when I found out it was airing in my city.

I was totally surprised to see (and hear) Nanami! I haven't read the source material for the movie and never saw TsudaKen listed on the seiyuu promos. So happy about it cause he's my favorite JJK character!
On the other hand I was excited about Hayami Show being listed but I almost didn't catch his voice in the only line he had lmao

I enjoyed the movie but to me it wasn't as good as the main series.
Mar 27, 2022 3:44 PM
Mar 2022
Animation 10/10 story 8.8/10 the only thing I didn’t like was that it felt a bit short but it was very entertaining I totally recommend this movie
Mar 27, 2022 7:24 PM

Aug 2018
THIS HAS BEEN AWESOME!!!
I went to see the movie today and I liked it quite a bit. It was great. The fight scenes were awesome. Yuta was a great character.
MAPPA did a great job. THANKS CRUNCHYROLL FOR BRINGING IT TO THEATERS.
Mar 29, 2022 2:28 PM

Nov 2016
The reactions for Maki and Gojo were something else and then there was me fawning over Mei Mei xD

Great movie. Enjoyed Yuta's introduction, the little character moments between him and the second years and the action was top notch.

8,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2022 11:26 PM

Aug 2019
I just got back from seeing the movie in theatres, and I'm completely in love with Yuta.

Throughout the film, Maki was simply badass. It was also fascinating to see the second years as first years. They were incredibly strong from the start, and I'm glad I got to see and learn more about them in this film.

Don't even get me started on Getou and Gojou. Their friendship is something special. I absolutely love them.
Sun_ChanMar 29, 2022 11:30 PM
Apr 5, 2022 1:52 PM

Apr 2018
Truly what one could call a ''work of art''. From phenomenal soundtrack to godlike visuals and voice acting. A movie full of suspense with no boring part and incredibly well animated fights. Jujutsu Kaisen 0 delivers one hell of a movie. Worth to watch in the cinemas. It sent so many shivers throughout my whole body, I can't believe that I had the chance to watch this in the cinema. I'd rewatch it for sure. It's really good, can't wait for the second season and to the best boy again.
Geto instantly became one of my favorite characters after this movie, his way of calling everyone a ''monkey'' was just way too hilarious. He's a genius and incredibly strong. The last fight between Geto and Maki's team was just AMAZING.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 7, 2022 12:08 AM

Dec 2020
i really dont like a lot of anime movies but this is definitely one of my favorites. everything about it was so good. had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. i have a real love for yuta now despite knowing nothing about him beforehand
Apr 10, 2022 10:41 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
THE POWER OF LOVE: The Anime.

Well this was my first theatrical anime experience, and I managed to catch it in IMAX. And wow, what an experience indeed. The sound design was exceptional, albeit my eardrums have now exploded but I have no regrets. This title sure deserves massive dolby atmos surround sound. Even just Gojou dropping the knife at the beginning sent me tingling. Can't imagine what Mugen Train must've been like, or better yet one of the Heaven's Feel movies.

Technically impressive, duh, that's a given. Now what about the story? It is a movie, so with it comes expectations that it tells a solid story. One of the reasons why I actually kind of disliked Mugen Train as a film is that it felt like it was intended to be placed in separate episodes than squished together into one movie and then have a bow put on it. Thankfully, that's not the case here. It is pretty much structured how a film should be. I do have a few nitpicks though...

I think the central story of Yuta and Rika needed more time to be told. I wouldn't want to take away time from the other side characters, because even just those little snippets were just as intriguing; if not more so. Like we get a decent amount of backstory for Maki, Gojou and Suguru, and even a bit for Toge (nothing for Panda though, rip). Nanami was only in the film for this one scene, but it was the moment where he performs the black flash four consecutive times, something mentioned in the main series. Like you wouldn't want to take away any of this good stuff. But it still needs a strong spine to carry it all. Yuta and Rika definitely have a riveting and terribly tragic story to tell, but imo, it just needed quite a bit more time to cement itself to truly be effective. Hit me with a 3 hour anime movie man

But just to be clear, this is merely a nitpick. Otherwise, Jujutsu Kaisen 0 had me constantly going WOW in the back of my head. Perhaps my glee is heavily biased by the fact that this is the first anime I've seen in theatres. I will re-watch it again sometime when it will be available to watch on my tiny little macbook screen. But I'm 90% sure my inner 12-year-old's opinion won't change.

9/10

p.s. There was one after credits scene, like pretty close to the end of the credits. Then some more credits followed afterwards; I hope there wasn't ANOTHER scene that I missed at the very very end of it all, like Marvel is typically known for doing

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 28, 2022 3:01 AM
Feb 2019
9/10, would be nice if it were a tad longer
Why didn't they play Ichizu at the final fighting scene though, made me wait until the end to hear it.
beeandwinMay 2, 2022 10:52 AM
Apr 28, 2022 12:26 PM
Feb 2022
Wow just left the theather, and I'm gonna say that it was a great movie. Yuuta's change of personality and his friendship with Maki, Panda and Inumaki worked well.

Satoru loves to save kids from the council xD he was awesome here, and Getou had his time to shine as well. His last scene was kinda sad, especially before reading pre Shibuya moments. The other characters, such as Nanami, Toudou, Mai, Miwa and Nishimiya could have appeared a little more.

But it was a fine and fun movie in general, my first anime one in theaters!
Apr 28, 2022 6:11 PM

Jul 2011
Maki honestly lost a lot visually between 1st and 2nd year. She was so stylish, and sadly her design became so bland in 1 year.
Same with Inumaki had a downgrade, sure his hair would overlap with Yuji, but is a loss still.
Apr 30, 2022 4:32 PM

Sep 2020
Watched here in my town.
There was a girl crying next to me in that moment Yuta sees his friends fallen, it made me cry too lol

I didn't watched original JK yet (i'm doing it rn) but you can understand it well.

I think the only thing I didn't like was the "kiss scene" between Yuta and the alien
May 18, 2022 8:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was a spectacle for the eyes at the very least, worth the money for that alone. It was obvious when the tv series aired that the movie would take things a step further to even more greatness but, to be honest, the series itself had such good animation that I wasn't sure how much better it could be. And well, now I know xD.

Gojou's hand-to-hand combat scenes with the "foreigner" was the standout for me but there were a bunch of other great scenes such as Panda & Yuuta v Getou and Nanami-san's scene that deserves a lot of praise too. MAPPA really knows how to step up the game when they get the time and resources to. Some of the soundtracks and King Gnu's tracks were spectacular too, as expected.

On the plot side of things however, I was sort of let down. Given how the movie burst in popularity, I was thinking this aspect would've handled better but the pacing just felt a little too choppy for me. In addition, the romance of the two characters felt so shallow. I'd a feeling it was Yuuta that cursed Rika from that hospital scene but I'll give credits to the team for still evoking some heartstrings.

Another issue I'd was with the character of Yuuta and his power ups. Simply put, there was just not enough time for development and it was weird to see him level up at the rate of a bullet with every passing minute of the fight. Adversely, the character of Getou-san was a pleasure to watch. Pure evil and an ideal in mind that's hell-bent, as simple as it gets. By the way, he died, right? Who's that in the anime then, I wonder. Gojou-san can't be... right?

All in all, the movie left me yearning for more but I'd an enjoyable time so I'll settle with a strong 7/10.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 20, 2022 3:30 AM
Apr 2022
May 20, 2022 9:17 AM

Oct 2010
I thought that it would be better than the series but it was worst for me, okkotsu was the biggest wimp that I have ever saw, loser cried all movie, no wonder they gave him Shinji's VA and she was even more intense, what a fucking crybaby.
In this anime the powers are lionel suggs level of logic, nothing makes sense and the plot is just people being dumb and stupid, there was no point for white hair guy to remain there but the plot needed him to get him out of the picture so that main pansy could get a lionel suggs powerup to defeat that idiot boss.
The only good things in the movie were Maki's legs, I am disappointed that we never got a panty shot but that's life.
3/10 not the worst stuff I've seen but still rubbish.
May 21, 2022 12:20 PM

May 2015
Honestly this movie was just "ok".

Visuals were really good, but the story was just meh. Nothing special, but at least quite good time killer.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 21, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2019
Never thought I would say this but just came back from the cinema. That was a good experience, the movie was nice, but definitely not as good as the first season for me.

Also why did they have to cut out what Gojou told Suguru at the enddddd, I hate those moments, I'm too curious. I really like their relationship and what Gojou said, telling them that he was his only true friend.

Yuta as a character was nice, but I expected him to be more complex in a way. Nice ending too, was heart-warming but I was so sure Yuta would die lol, I always remembered that one quote in season 1 that sounded like Yuta was a very good friend but he died so I was very confused at the end when he was still alive.

Also this movie made me like Suguru quite a lot, sad that we didnt get to see the friendship in season 2, really waiting for season 2 now.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 21, 2022 4:09 PM

Dec 2014
Alex_TheForest said:

Also why did they have to cut out what Gojou told Suguru at the enddddd, I hate those moments, I'm too curious. I really like their relationship and what Gojou said, telling them that he was his only true friend.

This is because their relationship is explored more deeply in season 2, and showing too much would spoil some important things and revelations for anime-only viewers.
Jun 1, 2022 9:12 PM

Aug 2015
the very first anime movie i saw at a movie theater.

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yuta should had been the protagonist of the Whole Series ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Sep 20, 2022

50 by Ant161718 »»
Apr 2, 9:37 PM

» is it too late

Oya-Oya - Mar 26

20 by acension_986 »»
Mar 28, 9:07 AM

» NOW is the perfect time to watch this after EP1-5 on S02

xXTensaZenXx - Aug 3, 2023

12 by kiyokaii2001 »»
Feb 11, 8:18 PM

» Why did Gojo have to do that at the end of the film?

DarKViVi66 - Oct 8, 2023

15 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 16, 2:40 AM

» Do I watch this before or after JJK ( 1 2 )

ThisAaugh - Aug 10, 2023

54 by Allvsion »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.