Dec 10, 2021 1:05 PM

Jul 2021
for me its clash royal, god i hate that game how bout you

Dec 10, 2021 1:06 PM

Aug 2018
this piece of crap game from hell
Dec 10, 2021 1:47 PM

Oct 2020
I hate Fortnite, clash royale is not that bad because you can team up with your friends and use toxic decks. Making people rage quit is always fun.
Dec 10, 2021 2:12 PM

May 2020
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is my most hated video game ever (except some small indie ones). I did not enjoy the story, gameplay, characters or any of the boss fights. Overdone characters. A shame to the name Metal Gear.
っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Average gamer and anime enjoyer♥
Dec 10, 2021 2:18 PM

Jul 2021
_Luck said:
I hate Fortnite, clash royale is not that bad because you can team up with your friends and use toxic decks. Making people rage quit is always fun.
bruh the game is dog shit, especially the lack of skill-based matchmaking I'm on level one and be fighting people on level 12 😂

Dec 10, 2021 2:22 PM

Oct 2020
Yea I feel you man, I get to fight people that higher level cards than me but, it's still fun playing 2v2 with friends and spamming laughing emojis when we're about to win.
Dec 10, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2021
_Luck said:
Yea I feel you man, I get to fight people that higher level cards than me but, it's still fun playing 2v2 with friends and spamming laughing emojis when we're about to win.
lol its annoying af I ragweed so many times playing that garbage

Dec 10, 2021 2:28 PM

Oct 2020
You need to use a secret technique, my friend. When you're about to lose just delete the game. I did that many times, which helped me a lot on my raging journey.
Dec 10, 2021 2:29 PM

Jul 2021
_Luck said:
You need to use a secret technique, my friend. When you're about to lose just delete the game. I did that many times, which helped me a lot on my raging journey.
well I don't play the garbage anymore but if I ever do I guess that will help

Dec 10, 2021 2:30 PM

Oct 2020
_spoon_ said:
_Luck said:
What's your favourite video game then?
Dec 10, 2021 2:32 PM

Jul 2021
_Luck said:
_spoon_ said:
I dont play many video games but Minecraft was my childhood so I guess that

Dec 10, 2021 2:36 PM

Oct 2020
_spoon_ said:
_Luck said:
Mincreaft is a good game. But I rarely play much video games. Since I have to study for tests about every week. I see you are very active on forums do you not have any tests or work?
Dec 10, 2021 2:37 PM

Jul 2021
_Luck said:
_spoon_ said:
Mincreaft is a good game. But I rarely play much video games. Since I have to study for tests about every week. I see you are very active on forums do you not have any tests or work?
I actually have to study for exams but I have a mal tab open on my computer and comment on forms every so often on it before going back to study again like right now for example 😃

Dec 10, 2021 2:39 PM

Oct 2020
_spoon_ said:
_Luck said:
I actually have to study for exams but I have a mal tab open on my computer and comment on forms every so often on it before going back to study again like right now for example 😃
Oh, I see. I can never multi-task while studying or ill just lose focus.
Dec 10, 2021 2:39 PM
Dec 2017
Sun Flower and Rain for the ds and what a miserable port that was.

Dec 10, 2021 3:46 PM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
I hate league, its no fun and its just a really toxic place. Yet I cant stop playing it and I literally dont know why. I genuinely dont feel anything when playing it
other than that there isnt really any game I "hate", its mostly the community which makes me avoid certain games

smoochie smoochie

Dec 11, 2021 3:34 PM

Mar 2021
Rayman Raving Rabbids. I remember playing it on the PS2 and hating it. I got the Rayman collection on Steam a few years back and tried it again to see if it was as bad as I remembered, and it was.

It's just a really irritating game.
Mar 25, 5:17 PM

Jul 2023
Horace. Everything is bad about that game. The graphics (inconsistent pixel size), the music, the story is cliched, the characters are annoying, but most importantly, the gameplay gets awful when the main mechanic is introduced. Until that point it was at least fun to run and jump around, but after that it literally becomes sickening to play, it causes nausea.
Mar 26, 10:17 AM

Mar 2024
I hate among us and all the stupid memes about this game
Mar 27, 9:11 AM

Feb 2020
Video Speedway for the Philips CD-i.
It's annoying because I usually love racing games, even bad ones, and I especially wanted this game when I got hold of a CD-i.
But it's too damn hard, not fun at all and it's damn near impossible to overtake someone because of the hit detection.
Mar 28, 4:02 AM

May 2022
Mountain Peak Battle Mess. I bought it on the 3DS Eshop and wasted $1 on it. It's an extremely bland game I played for 1 minute and then never played again. The game just feels like some terrible flash game you would play when you're bored in class, except you pay $1 for it.
Mar 28, 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
FF XIV online, because I need to pay a monthly fee in order to play it. I mostly play the heck out of it and after 3 weeks I'm burned out lol. Maybe after a year I pay for another month and catch up on everything as much as I can untill I burn out on it. The whole social aspect of FF XIV online is simply overrated. To many horny individuals walking around there, looking for some virtual tail to catch? Pathetic.
When will Black Clover release new anime?! It has been 3 years already since March 2021...
Mar 28, 10:04 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Some Disney princess game my parents got me on the ds when I was maybe 5 or so

I’ve never even liked princess stuff
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 29, 5:37 AM

Jul 2016
It’s hard for me to have particularly strong feelings towards a game, but my heart does hold a burning hatred for Pac-Man World 3. What a dreadfully dull and boring experience that game was.
YoshiKiller01Mar 31, 5:50 PM
Mar 29, 7:03 AM

Apr 2015
Easily Crystar, bought this trash when it was on sale before. The only good thing about that piece of garbage is it's story, and that's if you can deal with the copy-paste style of the game. Have fun fighting the same looking enemies in all of the game's areas for 20+ hours and no interesting gameplay other than using the only 2 characters that are worth using while going through the massive areas that offer nothing other than hurting your eyes because of all the bloom effects and same looking areas. It's a crime the game is $60 regularly, because the discounted price I got it at is all it's worth.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 29, 8:23 AM

Jul 2013
I like all of the games I played.
Apr 25, 8:28 AM

Jun 2020
Neptunia series.hihi
Apr 25, 8:52 AM

Aug 2012
I played Hong Kong 97 on an SNES emulator. Does that count?
Apr 25, 12:30 PM

Aug 2022
I didn't play Bioshock Infinite because it had no lolis, a Bioshock game without lolis is the worst there is.
Apr 25, 5:48 PM

May 2013
Chantelise.

I really wish I liked it but every time I booted it up in the oaat decade I just hated it.

It's not offensively bad but just no joy. If it was worse I could have fun bitching about it.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Apr 25, 9:54 PM
May 2012
Superman 64. I rented it once and whoo-boy, it was a stinker! Such a crappy game.

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
7 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.