Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 1, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
I actually kinda like Lugh's style of assassination as he's actively trying to find more information on his targets, thanks to his comrades such as Maha.

He plays the role by disguising himself this episode again and evaluating his target. And speaking of Maha, she can really be cute when she wants to, especially when she puts in the effort.
Dec 1, 2021 6:28 AM

Jun 2019
Lugh is on the assassination mission that has been assigned to him by his father and Tarte is alongside him. It's his first mission by himself. Mom is still the best girl... Flushed Tart is cool. I can't take the goddess seriously anymore. I had my suspicions about her but they're fading now. LOL. Apart from that, Lugh really has every possible ability ever known to men, good for the drug addicts...

Also, got to see Maha again. She's cute. It's nice that they aren't necessarily leaving any characters behind aside from Dia... I want more Dia in this show. Lugh's possibility of ending up with a harem is getting stronger with every episode. Long-distance sniper in this world... too OP.
Dec 1, 2021 6:29 AM

Feb 2018
Alright, it's time ansatsusha mission, Corrupt aristocrats who become work scum. He is a scumbag who sells military secrets to neighboring countries and receives drugs in exchange for distributing them within the country, causing suffering to the people. Hope this mission is successful, not as the strongest assassins but as Lugh Thouahade, how i write this family lol. Lugh Mama seems eager to see her son grow up, lol because that's just what happens to boys. I don't know what Yuusha's nickname subject is but what is clear is that he is the best paparazzi in the world but yeah, like the others he was also reincarnated into the world of swords and magic. Hold on sec, did i Miss something? Is that Sugurijam or gooseberries? Idk. The jam seller was quite strange, in the middle of a narrow street like this, Lugh didn't like Suguri jam anyway.

Ten days without Irugu, I'm so lonely, Damn Maha-chan is too spoiled. On the way they talk about Tarte, a brothel, a girlfriend or 2 gf, I can't be your lover, hmm it's quite normal discussion nothing special but somehow I actually like their conversation, maybe because Maha-chan is the best Heroine? Mission starto?
Dec 1, 2021 7:15 AM

Nov 2019
I thought he was gonna pull out the dual Swords when I saw him put on his coat. For the Kirito cosplay.

Goddess skits are just always a blast.
NabaatDec 1, 2021 7:20 AM

Dec 1, 2021 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
SaikyouMegane said:
Why’s everyone writing an essay for an episode lmao, it was good ! The end!
You didn't know you could do that?
Dec 1, 2021 7:32 AM

May 2020
All it took was just one shot, and damn mission complete. Well that's expected from the man having every arrow in his quiver.

And yeah he's a noble so having few concubines won't hurt.
Dec 1, 2021 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
I feel that this episode is in many ways, a precursor scenario to the events of Episode 1 with the whole assassination plot.

A Count that transports illegal drugs to be assassinated, and as a trained assasin, Lugh is careful on his every action because it's his first-ever job. It feels so funnily stupid that Esri desires to see her son's man thing, she's thirsty for a child-loving mother lols to see Lugh settle down quick. Having Tarte rebut against Esri sure is funny though, even for the teasing sexual innuendos.

Once again, it's nice to always see the Goddess summon as many people in the lifetime before Lugh came around, and this time she's donning as a paparazzi lols. For this guy, he became a photographer for all the wrong reasons, and was a disappointment as per usual.

WAIT, DID LUGH JUST SIBLING-ZONE Tarte with the disguise to find the Count? Yep, since he's already attracted to Dia anyways. The town is rife with people injected with the drug, and it's a psychological wasteland researching with Tarte. For Maha, Lugh is still her prince, and he does the same sibling-zone effect to her despite Maha encouraging polygamy to him while on the way to the Count's land to get answers disguised as Orna merchants with a straight face.

Count Azba Vankaur is their target, and yep, all nobles will act nice unless if agitated. Time to commence the actual assassination, and no errors shall be tolerated with a fast sweep as a tool...but what now, having feelings after the kill?

Either kill with a heart, or just don't at all. Remember your roots because of where you came from and deliver that.
Dec 1, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2014
The darkest history of Lugh Tuatha Dé. LMAO.
The Megami has summoned paparazzi to destroy the hero's reputation??! lol... I've wondered what made her think about this plan.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 1, 2021 8:06 AM
Jul 2020
AkeZZZ said:
The Megami has summoned paparazzi to destroy the hero's reputation??! lol... I've wondered what made her think about this plan.
Megami is simply making full use of those who have potential in killing heroes. If pure force does not work, psychological measures are also a good option.
Dec 1, 2021 8:14 AM
Jan 2018
I'm surprised people aren't talking about the tons of CGI being used in the last few episodes... Especially obnoxious in this one. Feels like studio ran out of budget on the earlier episodes.

Dec 1, 2021 8:22 AM

Jan 2017
Catchdown said:
I'm surprised people aren't talking about the tons of CGI being used in the last few episodes... Especially obnoxious in this one. Feels like studio ran out of budget on the earlier episodes.

I tried ignoring the horses man, but with them appearing every ep it's hard not to notice :/
Dec 1, 2021 8:22 AM

Jan 2018
I like the earlier segment of the episode. Lugh's relationship with his mother is hilarious. Looks like she doesn’t know that Lugh wants to marry Dia lol.

Maha mentions Lugh visiting brothels to relieve himself but it’s just him visiting Dia every once in a while. Very snarky jab right there which I didn’t get at first. Cool that he didn’t lose his virginity off-screen to a random hooker we'd never see.

The first proper assassination mission for Lugh was good. He did his own research before making a move, that was smart. The Count he assassinated was a terrible person for his country, but looks like he was actually a good husband. We see these sorts of events in reverse quite a lot irl where a man is a saint outside to strangers but is a monster indoors to his own family. They were a poor noble a few years ago and the guy decided to do immoral things to be richer. His motivation wasn’t "noble" and there are no justifications for the things he did.

Yay the goddess skit is back! Not as good as the previous ones but still interesting.
maithingochue said:
AkeZZZ said:
Megami is simply making full use of those who have potential in killing heroes. If pure force does not work, psychological measures are also a good option.
That's actually pretty clever.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ShadowMonkeyDec 1, 2021 12:07 PM
Dec 1, 2021 8:23 AM
Jul 2021
Finally ep 9. I was waiting for it! Ok I knew about the corrupt scumbag noble.
Lol Essly (mom) surely wants to see Lugh "grow up" but it was quite "mature" from what I expected.it was KINDA relatable. The way Tarte was replied I though I was ready to bear the "load". Lol

Finally got to see Maha again. I didn't miss her too much but I surely miss Dia. I hope I see her soon.

Question: What Maha said that Lugh visits Brothels in Milteau actually true?? Is he really such a developed teenager? But he acted a bit differently when his mother asked him about his "condition" . Ig he's too embarrassed.

Anyway mission complete! As expected from Earth's finest assassin! Well Done! Now another long week begins....
Dec 1, 2021 8:26 AM
Jul 2021
Yo wtf Dad! You know your son wants to marry Dia and you didn't tell your wife? And I know he didn't tell her otherwise she'd have Dia over and be pressing for the marriage. Lmao his mom is a wierdo but I love her, she's hilarious. Also Tarte's face when she said she'd have his children was adorable.
Dec 1, 2021 8:26 AM
Jul 2021
FragmantLemon said:
Catchdown said:

I tried ignoring the horses man, but with them appearing every ep it's hard not to notice :/
Me too. It was either executed perfectly or I wasn't paying attention
Dec 1, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Yo wtf Dad! You know your son wants to marry Dia and you didn't tell your wife??
Ig he wants to break the news as a surprise. Note: I didn't read the LN just read the manga. Still no news about that topic yet
Dec 1, 2021 8:29 AM
Jul 2021
Nabaat said:
I thought he was gonna pull out the dual Swords when I saw him put on his coat. For the Kirito cosplay.

Goddess skits are just always a blast.
Yeah I thought the same thing lol.
Dec 1, 2021 8:37 AM
Jul 2021
Anime_Novice75 said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Yo wtf Dad! You know your son wants to marry Dia and you didn't tell your wife??
Ig he wants to break the news as a surprise. Note: I didn't read the LN just read the manga. Still no news about that topic yet

Ahh. True.. btw, the thing that Maha said in her "plan" has that happened? Not really spoilers since she said she'd definitely do it when she was ready
Dec 1, 2021 8:46 AM
Jul 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Anime_Novice75 said:

Ahh. True.. btw, the thing that Maha said in her "plan" has that happened? Not really spoilers since she said she'd definitely do it when she was ready

It was mentioned in the ep. Currently Maha says she won't "attack" on Lugh right now otherwise it'll be a 3 way stalemate. Currently she doesn't want to do it because she isn't much valueable to Lugh right now. It made sense I mean u just left an orphan to run a cosmetic shop in a bustling town.

She plans is that she wants to Ornia more and more. Almost to the level of nobles. Then probably she'll negotiate with Lugh by threating him to take over. (Not sure yet in manga but possibility exists). That way Maha can make Lugh consider her own feelings as well.
Currently she's playing "neutral"

Mistakes maybe there so apologies in advance.
Anime_Novice75Dec 1, 2021 8:51 AM
Dec 1, 2021 8:48 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
The Tuatha Dé lifestyle is turning him soft...

Luckily he has fan-service girl to console him xD
Dec 1, 2021 8:51 AM
Jul 2021
Anime_Novice75 said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

It was mentioned in the ep. Currently Maha says she won't "attack" on Lugh right now otherwise it'll be a 3 way stalemate. Currently she doesn't want to do it because she isn't much valueable to Lugh right now. It made sense I mean u just left an orphan to run a cosmetic shop in a bustling town.

Her plans is that she wants to Ornia more and more. Almost to the level of nobles. Then probably she'll negotiate with Lugh by threating him to take over. (Not sure yet in manga but possibility exists). That way Maha can make Lugh consider her own feelings as well.

Oh my bad I misread the parr about reading the the Manga and not the LN. I figured you were far ahead, seriously I REALLY hope this goes for a long time and more people give it a chance and don't just see "Redo of Healer Author" although there are PLENTY of those who even judge US for liking this and the Author big time. Can't wait for the rest. Oh also side note the new PV for this weekend's Mushoku Tensei looks EPIC, I knew it was coming but the trailer just makes it look soo badass and the Voice Actor for Jigen from Boruto is amazing.
Dec 1, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2021
DKDiabloLicht said:
Anime_Novice75 said:

Her plans is that she wants to Ornia more and more. Almost to the level of nobles. Then probably she'll negotiate with Lugh by threating him to take over. (Not sure yet in manga but possibility exists). That way Maha can make Lugh consider her own feelings as well.

Oh my bad I misread the parr about reading the the Manga and not the LN. I figured you were far ahead, seriously I REALLY hope this goes for a long time and more people give it a chance and don't just see "Redo of Healer Author" although there are PLENTY of those who even judge US for liking this and the Author big time. Can't wait for the rest. Oh also side note the new PV for this weekend's Mushoku Tensei looks EPIC, I knew it was coming but the trailer just makes it look soo badass and the Voice Actor for Jigen from Boruto is amazing.
Currently the series is on the right track. As long as it doesn't get too much criticism I hope it sustains. But it needs to be popular in Japan too. Otherwise it'll cause a similar problem like the Classroom of the Elite. Currently looks like it is quite popular among the American fans. This series is one of the first ones to get dubs after just 1 month's gap. Things are looking good. Btw I haven't watched Mushoku Tensei yet. I'm waiting for this season to complete airing so that I watch whole thing in one go.
Dec 1, 2021 9:05 AM

Dec 2020
Maha was so cute when she is trying her best to tell lugh that he can get a harem LOL.

I like that lugh is searching for more information from the target that is nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 1, 2021 9:05 AM
Jan 2021
Do Lugh really go to a brothel or it's just him visiting Dia?
Dec 1, 2021 9:09 AM

Apr 2014
I don't want this anime to end its just so good.
Dec 1, 2021 9:17 AM

Mar 2016
ItWasMeDio27 said:

Yep, he goes to those places to relief himself
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 1, 2021 9:52 AM
Aug 2021
Catchdown said:

The only BAD cgi that I noticed was the one of the horses
Dec 1, 2021 9:54 AM

Jul 2021
Every episode so far has been great, and this one is no exception. Very interesting to see that Esri still treats Lugh like her little baby, even at times wanting to see his progress as an adult. Tarte also demonstrates more and more that she is in love with Lugh, and that she wouldn't even mind getting pregnant if the child were his. Maha also demonstrates in this episode that she still has a love interest in Lugh, however, he still feels that he shouldn't relate to her and Tarte as he considers them sisters.
At the end of the episode, we can see how Lugh has changed compared to his first life, in which he was always a tool.
asdasdsadad
Dec 1, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2021
Joche1 said:
Catchdown said:

The only BAD cgi that I noticed was the one of the horses

The only CGI I've found bad so far have been of the horses as well.
asdasdsadad
Jul 2020
The next episode will be First Date for the title... I thought the First Date for Lugh and Dia is in Volume 3 (I heard the anime just take Volume 1 only)

Jun 2021
Very good episode

The old Lugh just killed who he was told to, but the new Lugh is now killing with his own thoughts and decisions, which also comes with the consequences of living with that decision. It was a nice way to wrap this concept into a single episode.

Also, can we all agree that the best girl is Esri?
Dec 1, 2021 10:00 AM
Jul 2021
This episode’s challenges on Lugh’s phylosophy of assasination was very real. Assasination is a mentally challenging job and definitely not easy. A life is decided by your own hand. The assasination was justified because the victim is a criminal that needs to be eliminated for the good of the nation. However, he might have done it just because he wanted his family to live in wealthiness, since he seems to care about his wife a lot and his wife loved him (they were very poor before, mentioned by the wife in the episode). Of course, this does not justify his criminal act and still he needs to be eliminated. Well, you know what I mean.

Also, the anime, in this episode, did justice for all the three girls who fell in love with Lugh in a very natural way. I would love to see them all with Lugh as his wives.

The goddess’ plan seems legit to me but the way she greets them to me was just pure trolling lol.
DeMarcKDec 1, 2021 10:04 AM
Stonks
Dec 1, 2021 10:26 AM
Nov 2018
Good episode.

Going into noble's house as merchant couple days before assassination is not sustainable though. People will easily notice this pattern. It was also completely unnecessary, he didn't get any vitally important information.

Paparazzi tried to implicate hero in hit-and-run. Unbelievable ineptitude of finest paparazzi in the world aside, it means hero is already summoned and known. It is weird that finest assassin in the world completely ignores him. This is where vitally important information is and time until he is 18 is not infinite.

KANLen09 said:
SaikyouMegane said:
Why’s everyone writing an essay for an episode lmao, it was good ! The end!
You didn't know you could do that?

He asked why, not how is it possible though. It is indeed puzzling. For some weird reason people write synopsis for the entire episode. Why? Where is fun in that? What is the point? It is safe to say that people who come here already watched the episode and it is completely useless. Personally I skip them.
Dec 1, 2021 10:27 AM

Sep 2015
Jeez... does Venkaur have to keep saying "as long as it keeps my wife happy"?

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 1, 2021 10:32 AM
Nov 2018
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

MC saying "I am Tuatha De" or something is much more annoying. It's not like we forgot and it is a really dorky name.
Dec 1, 2021 10:33 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lugh's first target sounds like a real scumbag. The mother's always so over the top ith her affections but amusing all the same. Tarte's reaction to the idea of the proposed marriage for Lugh was priceless. That fight in the alley though brief showed well the teamwork thats been ingrained into Tarte and Lugh. Still ensuring the loyalty of the sellers by making their loved ones addicts thats just despicable. Maha raises a pretty valid point though. Sooner or later Lugh will have to pick one girl after all. Its amusing that his prized student will one day come and present the hardest deal for him to negotiate with. Still Orna is a most convenient vehicle as disguises go. Overall a pretty balanced ep that featured some nice action combined with some nice character expansion for Maha. While its undeniable that the count deserved death i still feel sorry for his wife who knew nothing about his secret business.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2021 10:40 AM
Apr 2020
After watching this episode and Maha's behaviour
I starting hate her to her current personality
Dec 1, 2021 11:01 AM

Nov 2014
Lugh's mother is just asking for a H doujin...

I like harem parts of this show. They don't feel too forced or dragged out, Lugh is not dense but still maintains status quo. Waifus are good too and unlike many harems have good reasons to go for him.

I feel like this assassination mission made a good job at partraying target as a human and weight of killing someone. It felt very tasteful how it was handled imo.
Dec 1, 2021 11:59 AM

Apr 2012
I always wondered if Esri is also an assassin herself hiding behind that innocent smile. She's the matriarch of a family of assassins so I have my doubts about her as just the best waifu.

el_morris said:
ItWasMeDio27 said:

Lugh gave Tarte the impression that he goes to a brothel because the truth is he secretly visits Dia. It was shown a couple of episodes ago.

FreezePeach said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

MC saying "I am Tuatha De" or something is much more annoying. It's not like we forgot and it is a really dorky name.

He somehow needs to say that to keep himself from reverting back to his former self in his original life. I noticed that he would mostly utter that phrase when he's about to make a significant decision. He doesn't want to make the same life choices which lead to his demise with having a huge feeling of regret.
Janethan23Dec 1, 2021 12:09 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 1, 2021 12:14 PM

Sep 2018
Janethan23 said:

el_morris said:

Lugh gave Tarte the impression that he goes to a brothel because the truth is he secretly visits Dia. It was shown a couple of episodes ago.

I think you misinterpreted that.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 1, 2021 12:24 PM

Apr 2014
FreezePeach said:

Tuatha de is derived from Tuatha Dé Danann, a supernatural race in Irish mythology. It may sound dorky but it got some interesting origin.
AkeZZZDec 1, 2021 12:30 PM
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 1, 2021 12:56 PM

Jun 2021
Character development and goddess cosplay, this episode was pretty good :)
Dec 1, 2021 1:16 PM

Nov 2019
Just interchange Lugh and his mom's gender. Now, see their interactions again.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Dec 1, 2021 1:17 PM

Sep 2018
This show had better land a second season ...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 1, 2021 1:24 PM

Feb 2014
Another episode, another Megami cosplay outfit! This time, she looked really nice cosplaying as a paparazzi, but like always, the subject she chose was so terrible that she didn't even make any further comments after seeing him getting stuffed by the horse. XD

Back with Lugh, we get to see him and Tarte go on their first assassination mission, with Maha also playing a part as well, although I do find the talk between Maha and Lugh while travelling to Venkaur manor. I do see him making all three girls happy instead of only Dia, so the more, the merrier! =P

Another part of the episode that I liked was how he felt after he successfully assassinated Venkaur. In his previous life, he wouldn't have any second thoughts within his mind at all, but right now, it's down to his choices as to whether to take the victims life or not and the consequences of what follows. At least he has Tarte to reassure him that he made the right decision here, although I did feel sorry for Venkaur's wife.
Dec 1, 2021 1:47 PM
Nov 2018
Janethan23 said:
I always wondered if Esri is also an assassin herself hiding behind that innocent smile. She's the matriarch of a family of assassins so I have my doubts about her as just the best waifu.

el_morris said:

Nope. LN:

“Really? Hasn’t it been difficult? Up until now, you’d been going to a brothel in order to relieve yourself, but isn’t it going to be torture for you without brothels in the Tuatha Dé domain? Every time you went to see Dia or went to a brothel, Tarte looked like she was going to cry, you know. I’m sure she’d be happy to help you out herself.”
I stifled a gag, both because Maha had found out about the brothel and because of the way she’d worded that last sentence.

FreezePeach said:

He somehow needs to say that to keep himself from reverting back to his former self in his original life. I noticed that he would mostly utter that phrase when he's about to make a significant decision. He doesn't want to make the same life choices which lead to his demise with having a huge feeling of regret.

No, dude, he doesn't somehow need to say it. That's your speculation and rather strange one. He doesn't do it in the book at all. In the end it doesn't matter why, it is still dorky name and ridiculous embarrassing chuuni habit. Greatest assassin in the world should be discreet, pronouncing his name without any reason is just dumb.
Dec 1, 2021 1:49 PM
Oct 2021
I really liked this episode. We finally got to see him complete an assassination on his own. It was interesting to see the whole process unfold from gathering intel, infiltrating the Count’s mansion, and then finally assassinating the target.

Everything looked really good, except for the shitty CGI in a couple places. I didn’t find it too distracting so it didn’t bother me that much.

Now I can’t wait to see how the season ends. I’ve already read the LN so I know what happens, but I can’t wait to actually see it.
Dec 1, 2021 3:20 PM

Feb 2021
We got to see Lugh's first assassination, and it was pretty similar to the original expect they added a lot more content.

We see Lugh entering the city to gather more information about the Count and his drug traffic, and Lugh goes to a party inside his mansion.
None of these things were present in the LN, good to see the anime expanding more on the source material.

Only 3 episodes left and I really wonder what they will show in these next episodes, theres not much left to be adapted before the end of vol. 1
Dec 1, 2021 3:24 PM

Apr 2015
His mum really has no boundaries, she's amusing but wanting to see Lugh "grown up" sounded a little wrong there XD

Megami and her next cosplay, kinda interesting to have paparazzi reincarnated to kill the Hero. Well, he also failed.

I loved that talk in the carriage with Maha being bold about Tarte's feelings and her own. I honestly didn't think Lugh would actually visit brothels, since he has Dia who he visits regularly, a Tool and a not-related-by-blood Sister...

Yeah, I thought it was just me, but the CGI is getting worse with every episode.

First assassination complete. I am kinda glad he is showing these emotions now, when he saw the wife crawl to her shot husband. After all he said that he wanted to live his new life without casting aside his emotions.
Dec 1, 2021 3:28 PM

Nov 2016
The mom is down worse than Mamako.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

221 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

212 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2021

190 by ridly »»
May 6, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.