Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2021 3:22 AM

Feb 2014
dragynfaerie said:
Meta_Yoshi said:

Once again, watching this series helps me choose what I'll be having for dinner tonight! XD

Roast beef, red wine, and cheese cake?

Maybe not red wine since I don't drink alcohol, but definitely the roast beef and cheesecake for dessert! ^_^
Nov 21, 2021 3:18 PM

May 2018
LOL, just for whose Cheesecake is better those 3 adventurers almost cause a brawl, luckily the black dragon waitress is there.
Nov 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Oct 2019
In this episode we got a backstory on vampires, while being treated to delicious very tender roast beef + wasabi (a Japanese touch, clearly). In the second segment we got three demon girl - friends who decided to join forces for joint missions, where they did well.

However they are apparently so immature that they almost attacked each other inside Nekoya with weapons about which cheesecake is best. If that was meant to be funny I didn't get the joke.
Nov 22, 2021 2:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good for the vampire girl she met some others of the same race even though they're not from the same place, but these three girls arguing for whose cheesecake is better was pretty fun xD anyway it made me want to taste all of these cakes, I'm hungry now
Nov 22, 2021 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
This vampire girl Rorona who literally stumbled upon Nekoya and found her brethren of Romero and Julietta, eating over roast beef and conversing about their Vampire land. Both Romero and Julietta are like a couple teaching their own kid about the rules of the other world, the rite of passage to good food.

Demon bounty hunter Hilda is back, and she bought some friends this time to savour the same cheesecake in different varieties, even 7 days it's become a customary to bond over it. Well...except that the different cheesecakes sure get them riled up. Thank God for Kuro to police their behaviours.
Nov 23, 2021 2:22 AM

Oct 2007
good thing Kuro was there, or Aletta might have been scratched by Rorona.

well, and those three adventurers.. the brawl they almost did would have been fine in a tavern in their world.. but not in Nekoya. I do wonder what Kuro meant by "there won't be a next time"... she gonna throw them out and ban them from coming back? Or she's gonna throw them out, and carbonize them so they don't come back. LOL

the roast beef and cheese cakes look so delicious!! :)
Nov 28, 2021 2:59 PM
Jan 2018
kevin_video said:
SouthRzVa said:
Daily reminder that Kuro is a freaking deity and could easily obliterate the shit out of you if you cause trouble at her workplace.

Facts! I absolutely appreciated that she was allowed to flex this episode.

I was waiting for someone to cause trouble since she was introduced just to see her being badass, and it was totally worth it.
Jan 28, 2022 4:32 PM
Feb 2018
Kuro so powerful I surprised anyone would be stupid enough to start something in the restaurant
Feb 6, 2022 11:56 AM
Nov 2021
phantomfandom said:
So many missed opportunities, like, Romio and Juliet vampires are back again, but they don't update their latest status, like how do they live, are they married yet, are they having kids yet, do human still hunt them, etc... we only get a very little bit more info on Kuro, which I doubt her story will ever be fully resolved.

It’s almost like this is a show about food…not around a couple that has made all of 10 mins screen time.

I love the background details of this world, it help put you in the mind set of how a person from such a primitive background would be in such awe over everyday commodities like refined sugar. Anymore details would make the restaurant superfluous in its own show.
Feb 17, 2022 2:31 AM

Jul 2015
Another sleep-deprived vampire, it's nice to learn some lore on the fantasy world like the whole land of vampires. Also funny to see strongest dragon Kuro keeping order in the restaurant.

Jan 15, 2023 1:44 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Like all the character introductions this episode.

The variety of cheesecake and the roast beef this episode *chef kiss* I am team souffle cheesecake.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2021

56 by wildhood »»
Apr 9, 10:04 AM

» What do they do with so much other world money

dheeraj55555 - Feb 9, 2023

7 by Refereall »»
Jan 25, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2021

60 by Forum »»
Jan 17, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2021

38 by OrbyxDeRalaviti »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2021

27 by Stripes »»
Jan 15, 2023 2:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.