Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 27, 2021 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
who wouldnt want to touch tarte like that
man she's sooo fucking hot
Oct 27, 2021 1:58 PM

Nov 2016
Tarte's circumstances remind me so much of Baby 5. In particular for following reasons. She has been abandoned. She now serves (Baby 5 wears a maid outfit) and takes delight in the notion that she's needed. Lastly that she's in the assassination business.

She's less fun than Baby 5, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 27, 2021 2:03 PM

Sep 2018
I continue to enjoy this way more than I should.

It helps that the author knows how to lean into the tropes without leaning on them.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Oct 27, 2021 2:09 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Lugh rescues a girl named Tarte from starvation and being eaten by wolves. He takes her in on one condition and she has to assist him in his assassination work. Fast forward two years and Tarte has developed an amazing body for an assassin and Lugh has taken her under his wing as an instructor. I like how Lugh can just create weapons via magic. It seems that the goddess has been summoning fallen warriors to complete her task of killing the hero and it looks like it didn't work out for the last one as he turned into a lazy NEET. Which makes it look like the goddess is playing a game with multiple timelines making her intentions very suspicious.
Oct 27, 2021 2:21 PM

Jan 2021
Aaahhhh bring me the blue hair chick with some atheletic shown in op shes too hot tbh ...... No big oppai for god sake n her design is really elegant , stylish , beautiful , sexy n with perfect long hair for her mature face is too perfect omggzzz just if her character is gud one ig she can compete VladiLENA , Destiny this season but..... LENAs the queen!!!
Oct 27, 2021 2:23 PM

Sep 2018
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Love this show so much. Loved the scene where Rit protects Red and also the competition of who can last the longest in the sauna xD.

Looking forward to the next episode!

You may have taken a wrong turn getting here ;-)

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Oct 27, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2021
theGodde said:
this is just a hentai with the lewd scenes cut out
the plot is dead. the characters are dead. Everyone loves Lugh and thinks he's the greatest person of all time
what a joke of a series
says a guywho voted 86 below many shitty shows in ur profile huh just quit anime if u wanna spread ur shitty hatred ...... Go watch good anime man like Monogatari or Toaru Majutsu no index n Railgun ....u just rate animes like batshit srry to point out huhh
Oct 27, 2021 2:40 PM
Apr 2021
Imagine_Breakr said:
theGodde said:
the plot is dead. the characters are dead. Everyone loves Lugh and thinks he's the greatest person of all time
what a joke of a series
says a guywho voted 86 below many shitty shows in ur profile huh just quit anime if u wanna spread ur shitty hatred ...... Go watch good anime man like Monogatari or Toaru Majutsu no index n Railgun ....u just rate animes like batshit srry to point out huhh
I will admit my scores are a bit nonsensical atm because I'm in the middle of a change with my review standards, and haven't gotten through all my previously watched list.
However it's not like I have the magical power to change people's minds. I'm perfectly entitled to share my opinions and observations on shows. If you don't like seeing criticism or hate then either provide some counterarguments or just don't say anything at all. I have never observed a single example where this kind of childish attack ever convinced anyone to stop.
Oct 27, 2021 2:40 PM

Apr 2015
Finally we get Tarte's proper introduction and my word she is a cutie! Didn't think she would be a servant of the house, but also that Lugh is personally training her to be an assassin, the same training his dad put him through. I didn't expect that First, Second & Third Kata part to be uncensored, god bless AT-X.

I love the reason for Tarte using a spear as an assassin, usually it's a weapon you can't conceal but Lugh made it so that it is usable for her in Assassination.

I am looking forward to more Tarte!! That's 2 girls down, I do wonder what Dia looks like now after the time skips.

That Bofuri reference was gold, I did not expect that!!
Oct 27, 2021 2:45 PM

Jun 2021
I cried with the story of Tarte :(

Protect her pleeeeeeease!! She is an angel <3

This anime will be one of my favourites by far, it is so good!!

Nice characters and story, 10/10
Oct 27, 2021 2:56 PM

Jun 2016
Tarte is love <3 she's sweet, hot and super-kawaii, the perfect girlfriend.
Oct 27, 2021 3:05 PM
May 2017
Another nice episode. Lugh's second party member was recruited with him explaining his in-depth manipulation tactics lmao. Right now he's talking about her like she's just a tool but he'll eventually grow to care for her, cuz that's what always happens.

The piece with the world's finest special forces soldier was funny af, cuz that would have been me. Bro said fuck the duty and the goddess, imma live my best life. And #283?! Damn she really wants this hero dead lmao, I can't remember which number Lugh is, was it even mentioned? I wonder if he's the last one or if more came after him..

Anyways 4/5 episode
Oct 27, 2021 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
Lught is evolving over the years and getting stronger all the time, Tarte and a character very close to Lught after he saved her in the forest.
Oct 27, 2021 3:07 PM
Apr 2021
PhillipMannering said:
theGodde said:
what a joke of a series

ngl if there was a hentai of this detail and quality I'd watch the hell out of it.
Jokes aside yes there were boobs but I don't remember seeing anything sexual and no way enough to be a "hentai with lewd scenes cut out"
I mean this on a structural level rather than a visual one. There are so many characters and scenes that play out like hentai set ups but don't go anywhere. As a result this actually does affect the progression of the story. It's weighed down by the suggestive morning wake up call scenes. However that is also just a typical ecchi harem situation so perhaps I am treating it too harshly.

There are plenty of much, much worse issues and I usually tend to dump a massive paragraph on all the objective criticisms within the episode. Just gave up this time because the plot is so hackneyed I just can't find the motivation to take it seriously
Oct 27, 2021 3:08 PM

Oct 2017
theGodde said:
what a joke of a series

Finally! Someone who isn't brainwashed, yay!
Every time the MC (or his dad) speaks, it feels like some extremely boring infodump.
And last episode he pulled those metal element properties literally out of his ass.
Magic system is a joke too - "Exact pronunciation is very important... There, i say `create gold` backwards and a gold bar appears... Next, i say `create titanium` backwards and a titanium bar DAGGER appears" - LOL

At least there are a few cuties for distraction...
Oct 27, 2021 3:27 PM

May 2015
Hmmm choosing best girl is gonna be difficult. I'm such a sucker for characters with bad backstories cause they just make you want to protect them. Plus she's cute as hell and loyal. Its between her and the mage. I can tell I'm not going to be too fussed about the last one.

Once this anime is finished its gonna make a great addition to my Isekai collection. Definitely one of the more re-watchable ones.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 27, 2021 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
I'm just gonna vent this.

Okay, the girl is adorable and all. But that scene where she was demanded to strip naked was somewhat weird, and uncomfortable. Could had been done in a better way. Just seeing a potencial waifu candidate do that didn't cause a good impression.
Oct 27, 2021 3:50 PM
Jul 2020
CeddyyBearr said:
Finally we get Tarte's proper introduction and my word she is a cutie! Didn't think she would be a servant of the house, but also that Lugh is personally training her to be an assassin, the same training his dad put him through. I didn't expect that First, Second & Third Kata part to be uncensored, god bless AT-X.

I love the reason for Tarte using a spear as an assassin, usually it's a weapon you can't conceal but Lugh made it so that it is usable for her in Assassination.

I am looking forward to more Tarte!! That's 2 girls down, I do wonder what Dia looks like now after the time skips.

That Bofuri reference was gold, I did not expect that!!
you can watch the ending to see what Dia is up to.
Oct 27, 2021 4:15 PM

Jul 2009
I feel like the developers did a great job managing the events being shown in the anime. From the manga, I remember more events occurring despite not seeing the goddess parts. Unlike other series that change events or straight up skip parts without showing time passing, this team showed off time skips through # years (ago) screens.
Even if vital information was skipped in the anime, they can expect people to read the other source materials or show it in flashbacks later.

I'll say it again; great job production staff!
Oct 27, 2021 4:26 PM

Oct 2020
Hmm, so the Goddess did assign the same task to some other people in the past. But it doesn't seem to be working out so well. So, we got the introduction of Tarte and some character development in this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2021 5:46 PM

May 2020
That was a real good introduction to Tarte in that episode (probably best girl???). And the MC was kind enough to give us a 'How to Brainwash 101' too. Ok, 2 down, 1 to go.

Also, love this Goddess. Don't worry Lugh will get the job done for you!

Maybe try sleeping?

Oct 27, 2021 6:44 PM

Aug 2020
So Lugh found this lady called Tarte, in the middle of the forest. She was almost killed by wolves, but he saved her. And she's been very loyal and useful to him since them, and was also the mana assistant the Goddess sent to him. I hope she gets more screen time; my favourite by far.

So the city fair was a success, and so was Lugh's dish. Their parents must be proud of him.

Let's see if any other hero-killer will show up. It's a surprise to know of previous requests by Goddess.

The show is very good by far.

Oct 27, 2021 7:11 PM
May 2020
The hell her breasts went from a B to a G in 2 years. Clearly all she ate went there first.
Oct 27, 2021 7:29 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, the blonde girl coming in, her introduction as expected its dark as hell with her background. Well, some parts later on also had a lot of darkness surrounding her. So, yeah, even though i am bit of dissapointing because of i can't watch the uncen vers (according to my watching source), everything was just fine.

Interesting that its all according to his, and the goddess plan, seen from how the smuggo goddess even observing her reincarnation into some degrees (that ex soldier really living up his reincarnation very casually, nice!), not so different case with Lugh, by sending him what he wanted; the busty assistant. Lugh also called it as brainwashing, instead of casual 'plan'. Lol this mc, really cling firmly on to his own definition pretty well played.

The story continued as how Tarte grew up as a busty girl, in two years. Good job with that, Lugh and family. Though, there's still need a lot of improvement in her assassination lesson. That's when the secret spear weapon been made, and, yeah, congrats acquiring the maid fully loaded, Lugh.

So, the ed finally been played, if not mistaken it. Dia on there alone, must be important for the future plot, as well as how Lugh slowly interested with the surrounding awful situations. Lets see how its goes next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 27, 2021 7:40 PM

Jun 2021
OK episode.

Not too crazy about Tarte, and the plot surrounding her was kind of boring. Still, production continues to be good.

Also, it felt kind of weird for them to finally introduce the Dia themed ED on a Tarte episode.
Oct 27, 2021 8:22 PM

Oct 2008
Well, another episode of the series "Killua reborn in a different world", this time he found some beautiful pie (Tarte) and he do what he does best, he transformed her into an assassin!

Other than that, I love this girl (as an assassin style)! Using one of my favorite weapons, and the one that I have the most affinity to, the Spear! Never thought about using it that way, folding like that... Is that even possible to do it today (in this world)? If my country were allowed to have those types of weapons (swords, spears, bests, non-gun-like type) for sure I would have one, I would probably even make one, or at the very least try to design-buy some custom one.

Very interested to see the next ep!

Syureria said:
Megami no Keikaku

WOW!! It's there an uncensored version out there?? You mad lad!!
Ed: Never mind. After intense research, I found a place that has it. I can not state the site for all the people around, but I can say that has a 9 in it and show anime xD
r_justoOct 28, 2021 7:42 AM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 27, 2021 8:42 PM

Feb 2008
Lugh must've spiked Tarte's food with growth hormones or something.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Oct 27, 2021 10:54 PM
Jul 2018
Dude! She is so strong with that spear! Since when did she learn that?
Oct 27, 2021 11:14 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Lugh's seiyuu. That's it. That's the tweet lol.

But also curious if this is going to actually be as the Goddess tells it, or will it be a Fate system in the sense of battle to the death of the Heros.
Oct 27, 2021 11:39 PM

Mar 2013
I like the irony they slipped inside this episode of reincarnating the soul from 40 years ago, from a soldier to a NEET. That was kinda cringey...

Anyway, I really miss Dia and I'm glad that she is in the ending song.

Well, I have expectations for this episode but it really didn't hit it that much, about 7/10.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 28, 2021 1:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So now we have a new girl Tarte who's joining the family to help Lugh in his task, damn she has to do the naked training as well xD but I don't think her body is how a 12 years old girl would look... I mean WTF xD same for Lugh's voice, anyway it's definitely interesting now, I'm still enjoying this anime
Oct 28, 2021 2:12 AM

Oct 2016
That was the first time we saw the actual ED right? That's pretty cool, they're making good use of that runtime. Really good episode! Nice introduction to Tarte, and Lugh definitely fed her well in those 2 years lmao. Lugh is definitely not a good person, but he also ain't a bad person. While manipulating Tarte is a shitty thing to do, he's still taking care of her very well, plus I guess she's happy with the validation.

Those create metal gauntlets Lugh used were sick as fuck and of course spear wielding Tarte was really sick as well. That soldier outfit the Goddess had going on was hot ngl. The soldier that became a NEET though lmao, he even made a Bofuri reference. I wonder if there are actually other competent reincarnations besides Lugh. Looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 28, 2021 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
eXtripa69 said:
I'm just gonna vent this.

Okay, the girl is adorable and all. But that scene where she was demanded to strip naked was somewhat weird, and uncomfortable. Could had been done in a better way. Just seeing a potencial waifu candidate do that didn't cause a good impression.

It is meant to be uncomfortable and wierd to the viewer. But Tarte was completely fine with it since she seems to have dedicated herself to Lugh.

Also its not like he was trying to do anything sexually, like we saw in previous episodes its to check muscle development in the body. At the end of the day they are assassins and killers, obviously this is not gonna be wholesome all the time.
Oct 28, 2021 5:14 AM

Sep 2020
Okay, I just learned how to brainwash people.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Oct 28, 2021 6:52 AM

Oct 2008
Beauxite said:

Welcome to the club! Things that we learn with animes, ey? xD
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 28, 2021 7:16 AM

Sep 2020
r_justo said:
Beauxite said:

Welcome to the club! Things that we learn with animes, ey? xD

That's kind, thank you. Yeah, it's pretty interesting though :D
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Oct 28, 2021 7:24 AM
Oct 2019
We got new Character here Tarte growing Huge Oppai in 2 years.
Seriously how old is she again? lol

Oh that Training Room Scene, as expected from Redo of Healer Author. Lmao
davidyodo24Oct 28, 2021 7:28 AM
Oct 28, 2021 7:32 AM

Apr 2018
Well, Tarte is here. Don't really like her so finna wait for the other girl to appear.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 28, 2021 10:12 AM

May 2016
Lady's and Gentleman that's what we called "Nudity Equality", we got nude scene for the male main character and a nude scene for the Female main character Tart 😌
Hope that every anime do this 😔
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2021 11:46 AM

May 2021
borderliner said:
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Love this show so much. Loved the scene where Rit protects Red and also the competition of who can last the longest in the sauna xD.

Looking forward to the next episode!

You may have taken a wrong turn getting here ;-)

OOPS! Was supposed to post this on the slow life party discussion xD
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 28, 2021 12:12 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Okay, I feel bad for the other waifus in this show, they have to be as good as Tarte lol. This episode was awesome, Lugh added a babe to his harem, who started out as a starving little girl in one scene, then we get a 2 year time time jump (I believe) and now she’s a busty babe. And I’m pretty sure she’s supposed to be 12, damn first Taisho and now this lol.
Oct 28, 2021 3:05 PM
Apr 2019
Stink_Bug said:
KevinRa24 said:
I thought this show was pretty good until the girl Tarte got introduced. Honestly if it keeps being like that I might drop it. It got very annoying
Same here, except I thought last episode was obnoxiously derivative. This guy's motto was "trust no-one" but he throws his bow and arrows at a stranger and turns his back on them? And THEN pulls the tough guy act yet reveals his noble station and job? Very dissapointing, if it keeps up it'll end up only marginally better than Kenja no Mago or Seirei Gensouki.

Def sure hes at a level where he could easily clap a random starving, half dead girl with a bow. It wasnt even trust and probably even played into the "brainwashing" but trust means than 'hold my stuff'
Oct 28, 2021 4:25 PM

Jan 2012
Good episode and I was a bit surprised tarte bust is a bit big for her age. I suppose studio wanting more fan service

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Oct 28, 2021 4:54 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Man's sitting atop a bell tower like it's assassin's creed, but this dude's got a COOKIE! Then he casually goes hunting later and slaughters a wolf pack with some winter soldier arms.

Also love how it's super realistic. Tarte went from a washing board to watermelons in two years time. Seeing an uncensored option in 9anime is always a welcome sight to see LOL

Just picked this up today and quickly caught up to the 4th episode, back to waiting weekly for the next episode!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 28, 2021 6:17 PM

Jan 2011
turns out you just need to be an assassin to branwash people cool good to know , this show is still pretty darn cringey but i still gives me some laughs when it isn't making me slightly uncomfortable

was gonna note the goddess scene being interesting but it was just a gag to show all the other people getting sent really aren't holding up to their end of the deal...

funny after last week long magic demo were just at the point where MC-kun is popping out new shit faster than i can even bother to question how he made it
Oct 28, 2021 8:22 PM
Aug 2019
Wow, in 2 years, Tarte sure grew up uh.. quite a lot lol I liked her though. I feel like they should have left the child seiyuu of Lugh for at least one more year though, feels kinda weird, but i'll get used anyways. Also the scene of the body inspection made me quite uncomfortable, i hope it's just this one time lol
Oct 29, 2021 5:24 AM

Oct 2008
Tarte from being a malnourished thin chopping board in after 2 years instantly became a BOBA/MELONS servant! seems LEGIT!!!
VA Takada Yuuki seems a perfect fit for Tarte!
4/5.

Oct 29, 2021 7:14 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Hmm, dont know how to feel about that episode. It was kinda "disappointing" ?

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Oct 29, 2021 8:39 AM
Mar 2020
nice brainwashing techniques
Oct 29, 2021 11:58 AM

May 2018
Love the plot indeed :P
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

221 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

212 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2021

190 by ridly »»
May 6, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

109 by tofei »»
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.