Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2021 11:01 AM
Nov 2020
Best romance this season askdksosmcbauajzgx
Oct 6, 2021 9:26 PM

Dec 2016
Now I feel bad for Abel. He had some traumatic past...

To think your love interest had a child with your father because of some La Pucelle, then seeing her burn to death in front of your eyes...that's messed up. Now Abel having a twisted personality is understandable. Now it makes me wonder if Abel is somehow disgusted of Fena because of the King or did Abel attack Hope 10 years ago because Helena eloped with Franz even though she said she loved him.

Abel is actually Fena's brother. No wonder they looked similar. But after some thought, even Helena and Abel looks similar. By any chance, is the past more messed up than it already is...

I'm kinda confused about this Eden. The way Helena said it, considering what happened to her it makes it look like Eden is a place of afterlife.
Oct 8, 2021 3:17 AM

Feb 2017
deg said:
damn how old is Abel then right now? lol he should have been an grandpa age already

Helena said the only one that she truly love is Abel though so what a tragic romance between them

now Fena and the group knows the coordinates of Eden lets find out whats inside it

He should be in mid to late 30s I think. He is around same age as Helena who most probably gave birth to Fena in her early 20s or late teens. Fena is now 15-16 years old or so.
Oct 8, 2021 9:49 PM

Apr 2018
Damn even if I had all the clues in front of me I wouldn't have pieced all of that together but nonetheless it was a great episode.
Oct 9, 2021 10:57 AM

May 2015
And there we go. Another part checked.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 10, 2021 11:47 AM

Jan 2009
Tsarko said:
deg said:
damn how old is Abel then right now? lol he should have been an grandpa age already

Helena said the only one that she truly love is Abel though so what a tragic romance between them

now Fena and the group knows the coordinates of Eden lets find out whats inside it

He should be in mid to late 30s I think. He is around same age as Helena who most probably gave birth to Fena in her early 20s or late teens. Fena is now 15-16 years old or so.

oh ok im bad at math so thanks for that
Oct 10, 2021 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
they sure figured out everything quickly wow math works wonders or whatever the hell :O

coming soon
Oct 11, 2021 8:36 AM

Jan 2013
Fena might be Abel's daughter?! What a plottwist!
Why did the burn Helena? I'm pretty sure that's not how they punished unfaithful wives in England. Plus her marrying the king meant that she was nobility - no freaking way she would get punished with a death sentence.

Anyway, the episode was pretty - great colour and music use.
Oct 11, 2021 11:26 AM

Nov 2014
Abel's story was great. He was interesting character before that, but it adds a nice layer to his personality. I love antagonists like him.
That song tho... It feels like they jumped to conclusions, and a lot. It obviously will work for story reasons, but it's way too random for me.
Oct 13, 2021 1:37 PM
Jan 2017
I was originally convinced that Abel was Fena's father but I guess them being siblings explains the similarity!
Oct 13, 2021 11:47 PM

Jul 2016
The mental gymnastics they had to do to find Eden's location omfg.

Pretty meh episode in terms of character motivations for Abel but man, the OST was glorious during the first half.
That said, I'm still not sure why they keep portraying Helena as Jeanne d'Arc (pretty sure women weren't burned at the stake for running away with another man) but I can say I'm not pleased with the idea of Abel resembling obsessed Gilles de Reis.
Oct 14, 2021 5:31 AM

Jun 2019
That episode was enchanting, both visually and the music. The story is also gripping. I love this series, it's gotten better as it's developed. If it finishes as strongly as this episode, then could be a perfect score anime for me.
Oct 14, 2021 3:59 PM
Jul 2017
chi4ko said:
Fena might be Abel's daughter?! What a plottwist!
Why did the burn Helena? I'm pretty sure that's not how they punished unfaithful wives in England. Plus her marrying the king meant that she was nobility - no freaking way she would get punished with a death sentence.

Anyway, the episode was pretty - great colour and music use.

Henry VIII wants to know your location xD
“Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere.”
Oct 20, 2021 2:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's kinda sad for Abel's backstory with Fena's mother, but yeah now I understand him more.
Seems like they're really on their way to reach the Eden
Nov 12, 2021 12:35 PM

Sep 2012
fena's mother loved Abel but did what she did just to fulfill some prophecy, but considering what was said she could have fulfill it with Abel to cause as i got it what matters is that she gets a child
EunSoo29 said:
I was originally convinced that Abel was Fena's father but I guess them being siblings explains the similarity!

half siblings to be precise
Nov 20, 2021 6:46 PM

Feb 2018
Poor Abel, all he wanted was not to be alone :(
Nov 22, 2021 5:42 AM

Jul 2015
That's a messed up past, now I feel bad for Abel with his requited love for Helena yet not being able to do anything, not even saving her from being burned at the stake. It's weird knowing that Fena is technically half-siblings with Abel as Helena was the king's concubine.

May 31, 2022 7:05 AM

Mar 2013
Man, that flashback love story is so tragic...
Now let all the characters who used Fena's mother to die in agony!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 26, 2022 12:47 AM

Jun 2021
I see the Mom and Daughter are fans of a bad haircut.. but with long hair they looked gorgeous..

Now that explains why Abel is so obsessed with the MILF, she was the one and only person important in his life.. and he too wants to reach Eden to meet her.. I really liked how his eyes went from bright and shiny to that of a cold hearted person..

The answer was always in the song and in the word 'Vice Versa'.
Nov 7, 2022 8:27 PM
Dec 2009
You have to use a lot of drugs to reveal the story of this anime. I thought from the seventh episode onwards it was going to be good, but it got worse.
Apr 30, 2023 4:38 PM
Jan 2015
Really good! Loved the song code. gots some juicy able backstory!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

LastLuminescence - Oct 23, 2021

153 by RioAl »»
Today, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

84 by SwediCandy »»
Feb 9, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 28, 2021

55 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Jan 15, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Sep 18, 2021

63 by nameofuser_ »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:24 PM

Poll: » Kaizoku Oujo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 16, 2021

87 by Beqkixbecca »»
Jan 5, 2023 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.