Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You know shit gets serious when Rika is the one beating the hell out of Satoko. Not like she didn't see it coming after all this time.

All that crazy laugh in this finale lol. They went for another somehwat flashy episode although it didn't have the DBZ style action like before. Thank God Rena and the others got more screen time again in this episode. It was was ...strange ride this season honestly.
Sep 30, 2021 7:58 AM

Jul 2017
Well well...look what we have here, a fight fest.

Hanyuu vs. Eua, and Rika vs. Satoko, and they're already at wits end on their own standing. All that stands in the way is the Oyashiro sword Onigari-no-Ryuuou to end things between the gods, and a fist fight of dream grievances left and right for the humans. But Hanyuu going all Deus Ex Machina on the Fragments...YELP, that was the last thing that I'd ever thought of her doing. And the fist fight between Rika and Satoko look like they're purposefully made from a game engine.

Good thing there's Keiichi and the others to retrieve and ask them to make amends for one another and stop this baseless fighting...the "Power of Freindship" tropes strikes again.

With Oyashiro-sama's curse gone in Hinamizawa, life returns to normal, and all lead their usual lives while obviously grown up, and everyone has graduated (Sotsu) Rika moves out of Hinamizawa and goes to St. Lucia, while Satoko stays behind, but one thing's clear within them: their bonds will not sever.

A pretty safe ending all things considered, but come on, this is Higurashi and Ryukishi07 always loves to juxtapose these "happy" endings to shit on us the audience. But make no mistake, like Gou, Sotsu is kinda mid-tier when the ending doesn't stick its landing well. Oh well...
KANLen09Sep 30, 2021 9:29 AM
Sep 30, 2021 8:01 AM

Feb 2018
Hanyuu and Eua, they are Oyashiro-sama, maybe xD. Eua wanted to see something interesting whereas Hanyuu only wanted Rika to be free from this endless tragedy, Hanyuu could only believe in miracles. It hasn't been said whether they are kami-sama or just different types, this Hanyuu and Eua are still a mystery. Either way Hanyuu can't beat Eua who is the perfect form of Oyashiro-sama, maybe. Just to get out of the chains Hanyuu needed a miracle, especially Hanyuu who was attacked with Eua's wand. I don't really like this final fight, Rika and Satoko's scene wasn't brutal, instead the fight was full of the supernatural, as a result the tension I felt didn't exist, When they hit each other on the bridge and Rika holding the onigarinoryuuou sword.

Actually this is interesting, I thought Eua and Hanyuu were Oyashiro-sama and apparently Eua's perfect form was just bullshit. Hanyuu used Onigarinoryuuou to defeat Eua, and yeah Hanyuu could only believe in miracles and it happened, Hanyuu beat Eua. And yeah, she was so cute become loli form, xD... But i prefer milf. An intense battle ensued on the riverbank as Satoko and Rika hit each other and lay there, Seeing Eua's form becoming a loli is so interesting but yeah i prefer milf than loli, lol. Back to the timeline where Keiichi, Mion, and Reina become college students. Mion is very beautiful when she grows up and I hope that someday Keiichi will marry Reina, xD. What? So it ends with Yuri? After the hundreds of years that Rika went through and the terrible tragedy we only got Yuri? Damn what the heck. Cherry blossom at Hinamizawa are u kidding me? This is the first time okay, Hinamizawa is so beautiful.

Rika is wearing a St. Lucia, it managed to avoid tragedy and it looks like Satoko accepted this timeline, or.. Hold on sec, Keiichi and Reina married? Did i Miss something wtfff.... Satoko and Reina split up there was a moment when they were in Looper form, hmmm... This is interesting,and yeah this is happy ending, Satoshi wake up, and many Chara have a good choice, this ended with Sukiyaki party ....

Soundtrack is good : you 卒業 (you sotsugyou)

Sep 30, 2021 8:06 AM
Nov 2014
So we went for the predictable, disappointing, and obvious Hanyuu ex Machina and power of friendship.
Welp, against OG Higurashi at 9.51/10 this season scoring 6.09/10 on my weighted scale just hurts.
Sep 30, 2021 8:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It really feels like this new sequel has been made for nothing especially with this kind of ending, I expected more after all the teasing and battle of wits we got between Rika and Satoko, but well as a whole I would say this sequel is only enjoyable to see the characters again and same for most of the previous arcs but that's all, nothing truly impressive for that new plot idea :/ still loved to watch it but not for the plot itself
Sep 30, 2021 8:16 AM

May 2020
1/10 extremely disappointed.

Higurashi fans got nothing
Umineko Fans got nothing
Yuri fans got nothing

A complete and utter waste of time. This disappointment is an utter cancer on WTC. Passione should be ashamed about making this, and Ryuukishi should be ashamed he wrote this mess. This destroyed Rika and Satoko for what? NOTHING!

No witch ending, no Yuri ending. Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

This is a shame. A real shame.

After everything, Passione has the balls to play dear you at the end of this travesty.
ChargecoulombSep 30, 2021 8:21 AM
Sep 30, 2021 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
Biggest 07th flop ever
Sep 30, 2021 8:31 AM

Jul 2012
Welp, Hanyuu ex machina miracles with fragments as expected. Umineko tease basically confirming LambdaBern at this point. Overall happiest ending ever for everyone, except for the both of them.

Overall rushed finale, they didn't address directly quite a few things (like how the Onigari-no-Ryuou appears with a given condition, like the VN did). Kinda reminds me of those same poorly addressed stuff from the old anime (that had its fair share of plot holes because of it).

Still, despite all the padding, it was a very entertaining ride all in all, especially ep 14. I'm used to Higurashi having magical solutions with happy endings (not for everyone), so the ending on itself was very nice.

But what lead to this "happy ending"? Quite a bit anticlimactic. Their conflict is not expanded with as much depth as Satokowashi portrayed, so it feels like the resolution was more towards kids fighting and having their friends make them say sorry to one another and resolving the conflict that, in their heads (and in this case, by all effects), was a "life and death thing" that meant a lot.

Despite me liking the finale on itself, I don't think it paid off nearly as effectively as it could to actually make it feel well deserving (The tragedy that leads to it? Fine. The build-up? Poorly paced during Sotsu, but otherwise, a competent slow-burn into Satoko's witch decay. Climax? Rushed Hanyuu ex machina. Not good. Finale on itself? Nice and bittersweet. Not completely happy.

Witchtoko got a less painful slap in the wrist than Takano in the OG after causing 100 years worth of terror in Rika's head, overall.

Nice that even Satoshi woke up, would have been nice to see a scene with him and Shion.

6,5/10 Very fun ride, but quite a few bothersome flaws. The ending was kinda like the end for Wreck-It Ralph 2, in terms of tone.

Would be a 7 if at least they solved the whole Eua plot better. Production values were high, animation and sound direction were superb. The storyboard was a mess, and made for a quite uneven paced experience. The script was overall fine despite not putting in some rather important information, rushing the finale, and creating avoidable problems since episode 1, as instead we got trimmable extended revisits for Gou scenes in the storyboard (which are prob better appreciated binging, as weekly progress became scarce and frustrating).

DanpmssOct 3, 2021 5:12 PM
Sep 30, 2021 8:34 AM
Apr 2021
Chargecoulomb said:
1/10 extremely disappointed.

Higurashi fans got nothing
Umineko Fans got nothing
Yuri fans got nothing

A complete and utter waste of time. This disappointment is an utter cancer on WTC. Passione should be ashamed about making this, and Ryuukishi should be ashamed he wrote this mess. This destroyed Rika and Satoko for what? NOTHING!

No witch ending, no Yuri ending. Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

This is a shame. A real shame.

After everything, Passione has the balls to play dear you at the end of this travesty.

Wdym, the last 2 episodes were 10\10 shounen with good action. That's just a "What if Higurashi was shounen anime?" side-story. It's not even canon

Also there was an Umineko reference in the end, so while umineko fans got nothing Uminkeko fags got "A LOT OF REFERENCES!!!! RYUKISHI YOU'RE SO GOOD, WILL LICK YOUR BOOTS AGAIN!!!! 10\10" lmao. Telling you there will be posts like this, just wait and you'll see

Man, this ending was anticlimatic. First Eua(not Featherine, yeah, lmao. Ryukishi you're full of shit) got wiped even though she was way stronger than Hanyuu, then Satoshi just waking up and boom, we forget about him again lol. Then there's Takano who clearly got NO PUNISHMENT(yeah remeber she killed a lot of people? Oh, and she just ratted Tokyo lmao. Forget about it, it's not like it matter). Also I dare to say that "all of what Satoko have done just washed away because of some weird shit. Cuz we returned to the world where Satoko went to Saiguden, remember that epsiode 20 of Gou(or somewhere there)"
What a waste of 39 episodes it was. Though Ryukishi got dem money from both SotsuGou, collabs(PUBG lmao), and more Higurashi incoming so...
I'm done with this franchise. Never gonna bother with anything new probably. Gonna stick to OG Higu\Umi
Sep 30, 2021 8:37 AM
Apr 2021
Danpmss said:

Nice that even Satoshi woke up, would have been nice to see a scene with him and Shion.

What about Satoko? I wanted to see scenes with him and both Satoko and Shion. He deserved at least one scene, not just "lol he wake up". What a disgrace, first they forgot about him for like 36 episodes out of 39, then they gave him like a total of 2 mins screentime in all those episodes, and he doesn't even said a thing...

Danpmss said:

Would be a 7 if at least they solved the whole Eua plot better.

Probably in manga, I hope so at least(if she ever appear there)
Sep 30, 2021 8:40 AM

May 2018
Thought that sword gonna hit rika and satoko and expected a really goofy ending. Ngl im both sad and relieved rn lol.
Sep 30, 2021 8:45 AM

Jan 2011
To tell you that I'm immesurably disappointed would be the understatement of the century.

Sep 30, 2021 8:46 AM

Jul 2014
You know this is shit when even @Danpmss is complaining.
Sep 30, 2021 8:54 AM

May 2020
So... I'm thinking of Making Miotsukushi my cannon ending.
Sep 30, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2012
Devil_Slayer said:
You know this is shit when even @Danpmss is complaining.

I'm always mentioning the pros and cons week after week in the threads, and even made an extensive list of things that wasted potential in this.

I only defend this where it deserves, as far as Higurashi content goes. In this case, they upscaled not only the over-the-top conclusion of the 8th arc, but also the bullshit in the climax leading to the epilogue (Hanyuu ex machina with kakeras once again, with not much being explained lol).

Then again, God-like powers blah blah, it's technically in the realm of possibility after the introduction of supernatural multidimensional godlike thing, in Minagoroshi. Doesn't make for an ending any less anticlimactic as physically manifested loli God ZA WARUDO some bullets and transferring kung fu memories and experiences from another world heh

Still not good of a thing, and my big let-down in the original Higurashi despite the happy ending, and so it was in here, despite making part of the ride at this point (this was also trying to emulate the OG finale within its own context, after all).

I'd say it was a cheap way out to finish it all in one episode, while leaving us with only a tease for LambdaBern with the ending, which tbh, is basically a thing at this point.

Wasted opportunity to give us a better resolution for the Eua thing, most of all.
Sep 30, 2021 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
I’d really be lying if I said I’m not pretty emotional after that ending… and not entirely in a good way. Several things were wrong in this finale in my opinion.

What happened to EUA? It doesn’t feel like her arc got wrapped up really

How did this happy ending come about? Deus ex machina??

Why is everything so convenient?

No umineko connection??

Look, it’s nice to see everyone happy and the Sakura indicating a new beginning for everyone; but it’s hard to really feel happy when the writing feels half assed. So we waited so long for what was essentially 5 new episodes and they didn’t even wrap that properly. I’m not gonna sit here and shit on the whole thing because of a mediocre finale like some will though. I did enjoy large swaths of the season, but the ending was always going to be difficult to pull off, and sadly they missed.
Marinate1016Sep 30, 2021 9:04 AM
Sep 30, 2021 9:02 AM

May 2018
So it appears that ryukishi has fooled us once again telling us bern and lamb is not in satoko and rika (for the time being). Very wholesome ending, didnt expected that at all and cannot say im against it. Oh yeah and that last rika and satoko fight seems realllyyy similiar, hmmm cough cough naruto sasuje cough.
Solid 7/10. Best girl satoko achieved her redemption arc
Sep 30, 2021 9:03 AM
Jun 2021
Honestly, man I wish there was more episodes, I am sad higurashi with the boys is over. I felt that this was a safe bet ending. I wasn't expecting a safe ending so I was surprised to say the least, im happy satoko went back to normal, albeit felt rushed. Im just happy higurashi is still going on so im not too upset by this, I got my most favorite episode of higurashi ever with ep 14 and the insane dbz action. I just hope now passione or someone will do umineko or whatever it is called next. I liked it and im not afraid to admit it
Sep 30, 2021 9:03 AM

Oct 2017
So they went with kind of a safe end eh, not bad ig. Honestly I still have mixed up feelings about both Gou and Sotsu.
Sep 30, 2021 9:05 AM

Jun 2021
A lackluster ending to a lackluster show

Their attempt to end this series with a happy ending just made it so bland. Are we suppose to believe that this World War III between Rika and Satoko just ends like that without much of a turning point? It's like they just gave up on the story and they gave it a half-assed ending.

I give a lot of credit to all the animators at Passione, because they animated this thing to a perfection through the entire 15 episodes. I'm sure many of them thought the story was stupid, but they just kept animating this to the highest standard.
Sep 30, 2021 9:10 AM

Apr 2009
Umineko had so many deep themes! And what is this? A bad fanfic?

No wonder Umineko ending to a detective story was so "The answer doesn't matter?". It's because Ryu didn't write it! Higurashi and Umineko were surely created by BT!! Ryu was just writing characters and dialogues to fill the void of the game. What an embarrassment. Never touching anything from him ever again.
Sep 30, 2021 9:14 AM
May 2015
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed that ending. Sotsu overall hasn't been the best of the animes and I can see a lot of the complaints as to why, but this kinda did drive it home for me as at the very least a decent conclusion to the tale.

Sep 30, 2021 9:15 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I really don't know what to feel about all of this tbh. Such a weird take on Higurashi in general
Sep 30, 2021 9:15 AM

Apr 2014
The ending song was good but the ending was meh... After what Satoko had done for the entire series, she was trying to kill Rika countless times in every time loop, she got redemption. WHAT!!!!! Well, I know that they want to end this thing in a happy ending, but nahhhh..... This is way too good to end.

Satoko, she is always being childish and doesn't want to change. Well, you hate studying, and when you failed you just blaming everything on Rika?! You can't adapt to the new environment and society and start blaming Rika, what?! Not only at St. Lucia but also at every highschool or even at Hinamizawa you can't be childish with those immature pranking all the time when you're a highschool student, you are going to be adult soon, Satoko
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 30, 2021 9:18 AM
May 2021
Ah. So that was it huh. Just woke up but I'll briefly go through it so SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT IT.

Well whatever I'm not fond of the ending and still left with the feeling of emptiness overall. I'm finally free though and that's all that matters to me personally. The rest of you can happily keep feeding this franchise, I just don't care to watch an old series be milked eternally (as eternal as Rika's and Satoko's love for each other.) It's like watching the first 3 Terminators or Alien movies but never caring about them after that.
Sep 30, 2021 9:19 AM
May 2021
I literally cried man. Such an wholesome ending. I am a big fan of this series from the start, so it hurts to see it end. But I liked the ending, very nice! This anime will be 10/10 forever
Sep 30, 2021 9:20 AM

Mar 2014
i wish i was dead bro.
Sep 30, 2021 9:28 AM
Oct 2016
iiKrina said:
i wish i was dead bro.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.
Sep 30, 2021 9:29 AM
Jun 2009
It's like they asked a 5 year old to write a happy ending. What a waste of a season.
The only redeeming quality is the faithful representation of a lesbian relationship.
Sep 30, 2021 9:30 AM
Aug 2012
jTiKey said:
Umineko had so many deep themes! And what is this? A bad fanfic?

No wonder Umineko ending to a detective story was so "The answer doesn't matter?". It's because Ryu didn't write it! Higurashi and Umineko were surely created by BT!! Ryu was just writing characters and dialogues to fill the void of the game. What an embarrassment. Never touching anything from him ever again.

Not really because rose guns days is still pretty good
Sep 30, 2021 9:33 AM

May 2018
I'll sum up this episode:

The classic anime, magical being death by furniture move, nice.
    "You've murdered me for over 100 years now for your own gain? I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME THE MOST, I LOVE YOU SATOKO"
    *Pointless punching*
    "Waaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh I hate studying!!!! So let me endlessly kill you to get my way." Honestly, is this part meant to be a joke?
    *Pointless punching*
    Oh wow, the magical being doesn't die due to furniture falling on her, woah.
    Magical plot armor activate!! Furniture counter-attack!!
    "I made a miracle! You promised to leave!" "Okay, bye" *flies out of existence*
    *Pointless punching*
    *Exposition, more exposition, even more exposition*
    "Alright we cool?" "Yeah"
    "Goodbye" "Goodbye"
    *inserts emotional happy Disney ending*

10/10. Best anime of the century.
Sep 30, 2021 9:34 AM

Mar 2012
I had high expectations but the ending was a bit underwhelming, still I loved all other episodes so giving it a 8/10.
Sep 30, 2021 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Playing Dear You at the end is just cheating. Not exactly the ending I was expecting and now I question what the point of Satoko's random split personality even was.
I'm guessing all of that happened in some weird reality marble which explains why they could do all that crazy stuff and now they're just brought back to the original post Matsuribayashi timeline.
I guess the ending was about as good as it could have been with that clusterfuck of a buildup and they literally could have finished this back in Gou but w/e it's over.

Hopefully next time they'll do something like adapt the console arcs since they were way better than this sequel.
Sep 30, 2021 9:38 AM

Oct 2015
Hmmm... I have no words... I have mixed feelings, but yeah it's a 7/10 for me... but I might lower it later

edit: yep lowered it because the more I think about this the more I realize that the two last episodes were kinda waste of time and the ending made me feel unsatisfied...

If anyone wants to watch it and likes it then I'm not stopping you~~
we all have our own opinions^^
SweetheadSep 30, 2021 9:45 AM
Sep 30, 2021 9:38 AM

May 2020
I wrote a review for Sotsu, actually had it for a while now. Waited for this to end so I could publish it. I wanted to flesh it out more, but I've realised that Sotsu is no longer worth my time.

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=419025
Sep 30, 2021 9:39 AM
Sep 2021
Wait. The battle ended with the Satoko and Rika that have already went to St. Lucia. But the "happy" ending with sakura falling and all that happened at the moment Rika leaves for St. Lucia for the first time? Is that correct? So it’s implied that the "original" Satoko and Rika, that are in the car scene ultimately died somehow in order to loop back? What?
trgnhnSep 30, 2021 9:42 AM
Sep 30, 2021 9:43 AM

Aug 2009
My expectations were abysmal but holy fuck.

Lol at people who thought this would be Lambda's and Bern's Logic Error origins.

They had the audacity to play Dear You at the end. So we must ignore 39 episodes of an old friend torturing and killing her friends for fun because of studying?

The story completely ignores what Satoko did to the point even forgiveness is irrelevant and goes as far as giving her a happy ending with everyone where Satoshi(who)finally wakes up. And of course it was the witch's fault..

Lets be honest this whole travesty exists so that Satoko and Rika can make superficial Umineko references.

Mion, Shion, Rena and Keichi were irrelevant to the very end.

1/10
Shitty rating system doesnt even allow for 0/10.

Thankfully this actually concluded the story and there were no news about another Higurashi or Umineko anime.

ssjokgSep 30, 2021 9:46 AM
Sep 30, 2021 9:44 AM

Jan 2014
Out of all te Higu I've seen this prob has to go down as the worst one for me. Didn't really like how the final few eps of the previous one played out, really felt uneasy by it. Then this season took forever to get to the end point, which was honestly the best part of the season. If it weren't for that, I would've given it a much lower rating.
Sep 30, 2021 9:44 AM

Aug 2009
trgnhn said:
Wait. The battle ended with the Satoko and Rika that have already went to St. Lucia. But the "happy" ending with sakura falling and all that happened at the moment Rika leaves for St. Lucia for the first time? Is that correct? So it’s implied that the "original" Satoko and Rika, that are in the car scene ultimately died somehow in order to loop back? What?
Are you really trying to make sense of this? For real?
Sep 30, 2021 9:46 AM

Mar 2019
I haven't been this disappointed by an ending in quite some time, how sad.

The only good thing about this was Loli Eua.
PotimasSep 30, 2021 10:01 AM

Jul 2018
extremely disappointed, such an underwhelming finale..

May 2020
ssjokg said:
My expectations were abysmal but holy fuck.

Lol at people who thought this would be Lambda's and Bern's Logic Error origins.

They had the audacity to play Dear You at the end. So we must ignore 39 episodes of a friend torturing and killing her friends for fun because of a studying?

The story completely ignores what Satoko did to the point even forgiveness is irrelevant and go as far as giving her a happy ending where Satoshi(who)finally wakes up. And of course it was the witch's fault..

Lets be honest this whole travesty exists so that Satoko and Rik can make superficial Umineko references.

Mion, Shion, Rena and Keichi were irrelevant to the very end.

1/10
Shitty rating system doesnt even allow for 0/10.

Thankfully this actually concluded the story and there were no news about another Higurashi or Umineko anime.

Oof. There is more news about a Higu Anime. The ride never ends.
Sep 30, 2021 9:48 AM

Mar 2014
before anyone falls for the 'happy ending' of satoshi waking up just remember, we know that he is supposed to wake up all the time and be extremely violent so he is strapped into the bed at all times. it is literally impossible for that scene to have actually happened. this show doesn't even know its own lore.
Sep 30, 2021 9:49 AM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Dear You was a nice touch but I don't think this ending needed the 15 episodes of buildup it got
Sep 30, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2009
Man, I thought I was out of this since he murdered the story like months ago at this point, but Keiichi giving a speech about friendship to Satoko now, of all the times, legit made me angry irl.

Anyway, this was SotsoGou I guess. An anime that managed to murder Higurashi's story and legacy while being also really fucking boring at the same time.

The moral of the story is uuuuuuuuuhhhh

Sep 30, 2021 9:52 AM

Apr 2020
the fact I have to wait 4 months for this is fucking ridiculous
Sep 30, 2021 9:53 AM
Sep 2021
ssjokg said:
trgnhn said:

I just wanted to make sure because if that’s how it is. Then it’s kinda fucked up that after the whole friendship speech the two of them somehow died, further traumatizing the "original" squad. But anyhow they "magically" transformed back to kids after holding hands due to the power of under-developed yuri love I guess.
Sep 30, 2021 9:54 AM

Dec 2010
What was even the point of this entire sequel? The originals had a perfectly fine ending. There's literally no reason for this abomination to exist. All it did was ruin a perfectly fine anime franchise and lovable characters. The only thing that got me emotional this episode was the ending song, which was just another rehash of Dear You with different lyrics.
The leaker said there's going to be more Higurashi in 2022, but I hope that'll turn out to be a lie. I don't want to see even more of this garbage.
Giving this a 5/10, but only because I physically cannot stomach giving an anime with "Higurashi" in the title anything lower.
Sep 30, 2021 9:56 AM

May 2020
trgnhn said:
ssjokg said:

I just wanted to make sure because if that’s how it is. Then it’s kinda fucked up that after the whole friendship speech the two of them somehow died, further traumatizing the "original" squad. But anyhow they "magically" transformed back to kids after holding hands due to the power of under-developed yuri love I guess.

Eua probably got lolied at the same time. When she left, the fragment reset.

Making them kids again.
ChargecoulombSep 30, 2021 10:02 AM
Sep 30, 2021 10:12 AM

May 2020
the start was really interesting
but as the episodes started to come out everyone could tell this wasn't going to end well
I still found it really interesting even though the ending is well a bit shit

But when the final song kicked in it did make me a bit teary-eyed as it hit me that this will be the final for the Higurashi anime

still a 9/10
Homura24Sep 30, 2021 10:15 AM

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2021

395 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2021

215 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2021

159 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

121 by Drinzen »»
Feb 22, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2021

124 by xxdaisiesxx »»
Jan 17, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.