Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2021 9:14 AM

Aug 2021
The first 7 episodes will replay the events of the movie,
There will be filler episodes for Flame Hashira Rengoku,
The second season will be aired on December 5 with a few episodes.
So, what's the benefit of all this?
it's really something disappointing...

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 25, 2021 9:21 AM
Jan 2021
1. They’re doing the movie recap for those who didn’t watch it.
2. What do you mean, filler episodes?
3. Entertainment District is scheduled for two cours, it’ll run through March.
Sep 25, 2021 9:22 AM
Dec 2020
I just got my account back so imma be a PG-13 as possible thats dumb that they're making the first few episodes just recaps on the movie that s*cks frfr
Sep 25, 2021 9:22 AM
May 2020
I wonder why was a movie made if they were gonna make it a series anyways? Waste of budget imo.
Sep 25, 2021 9:25 AM
Aug 2021
What a shame. Movie has already been made.

Jul 2020
Now the production committee will milk the hell out of the franchise. I thought they would do better but nope. They are the same as every popular franchise who milk their series.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 2021
Milking is a thing my guy.
Mansibuddin101 said:
I wonder why was a movie made if they were gonna make it a series anyways? Waste of budget imo.
The only thing they need to do is make another OP and ED sequences. Done. That wont cost them a hige amount of budget.
Sep 25, 2021 9:27 AM
Nov 2020
What why??? Why would they even make the movie if they were gonna do this
Sep 25, 2021 9:32 AM
Oct 2019
thydbc said:
What why??? Why would they even make the movie if they were gonna do this

Cash is king. I am disappointed after 2 years of waiting since Season 1, too.
Sep 25, 2021 9:35 AM

Aug 2020
What's the problem in that? The Entertainment District Arc is coming around the time it was estimated to come after being denied that it won't be coming in October. Its for those who didn't watch the movie. Most popular anime which have been around for more than 2yrs also have a recap series so what's wrong in that? Plus there'll be a completely new episode which will cover rest of Mugen Train Arc. Where is it told there will be filler episodes? Its making the Mugen Train Movie in to a series, its like converting a GIF to a Mp4.

Sep 25, 2021 9:36 AM

Jan 2021
Demon slayer was already bad. This just makes it worse
Sep 25, 2021 9:43 AM
Aug 2020
What's disappointing about this situation we're getting extra scenes which the movie did not contain and waiting is not a problem personally I would wait half a year more just for it to be as peak as the first season

As an example if mappa could've taken a year more and animated the titans rather than using cg I would've waited just saying(aot s4 was 10/10 anyway😁)
Sep 25, 2021 9:47 AM
Apr 2021
i agree with Disappointing Becoz there No point to Schedule 7 Ep of Movie i know that there are additional Sean but Those seans are Not available In manga so I don't think it will Affect story Line if skip that so i think that's Use less and Ufotable Taking to much and there is nothing in trailer (Comper to aot s4 part1 trailer
Sep 25, 2021 9:48 AM
Struggler

Dec 2020
My understanding is that the rebroadcast edited television version of mugen train is not technically part of season 2. Sure, we have to wait until December for when the Entertainment district season starts airing, but this 7 episode rebroadcast isn't going to cut in to the episode count for that season. It's not going to be like MHA season 5 where they waste the entire first half of the season stretching out an adaptation of an arc they could have done in half the time. We're not missing out on content, they're just re-airing an arc that was movie exclusive, plus giving an episode to wrap that arc up. I legitimately don't understand why people are freaking out about this as much as they are.

Sep 25, 2021 9:55 AM
Jan 2018
zakariae- said:

Your misunderstanding is leading to misinforming people. The article never said the first 7 episodes will be the replay of the movie events. They said there will be a 7 eps released about it in october AND THEN not related to the 7 episodes. 2nd season will start airing in December and it'll be a 2 cour. Those 7 eps won't eat in to the actual second season.
Sep 25, 2021 9:56 AM

Apr 2010
Did anyone in here actually think that maybe, just MAYBE, Ufotable could not get a full season done before the dead line, and knew the production committee wouldn't give them more time so they chose to go this route? It's like people forget that Anime takes a long time to make or something. They JUST finished production on the movie last year, to expect a full fledged season with such short turn around time, is nothing short of out of delusional.
Sep 25, 2021 9:58 AM
May 2020
looks like i’ll be skipping the movie then
Sep 25, 2021 10:00 AM
May 2021
zakariae- said:
Not at all. There are some important information left in mugen train movie. They will be adding all details in those episodes.
Sep 25, 2021 10:02 AM

May 2020
This 7 eps doesnt have anything with season 2 wtf are u talking about Season 2 airs dec 5 separately from this inform ur self before talking nonsense...
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Sep 25, 2021 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
gasman66 said:
1. They’re doing the movie recap for those who didn’t watch it
And who would that be? Find me a large amount of people that watched season 1 and hasn't watched the movie in prep for season 2. You think it had those box office # because randoms that didn't know KNY showed up at the theatre? Even the streaming # were high as fuck. It's just Japan doing the classic milking of awaited content.
Sep 25, 2021 10:05 AM

Jan 2020
Zeroflamez said:
Did anyone in here actually think that maybe, just MAYBE, Ufotable could not get a full season done before the dead line, and knew the production committee wouldn't give them more time so they chose to go this route? It's like people forget that Anime takes a long time to make or something. They JUST finished production on the movie last year, to expect a full fledged season with such short turn around time, is nothing short of out of delusional.
i mean, MHA gets a full 25 episode season and a movie every single year…
Sep 25, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2015
KneelBeforeMe said:
gasman66 said:
1. They’re doing the movie recap for those who didn’t watch it
And who would that be? Find me a large amount of people that watched season 1 and hasn't watched the movie in prep for season 2. You think it had those box office # because randoms that didn't know KNY showed up at the theatre? Even the streaming # were high as fuck. It's just Japan doing the classic milking of awaited content.

China, the movie was banned there.
Sep 25, 2021 10:12 AM

Aug 2018
AunixHOT said:
Zeroflamez said:

Does it look as good as Demon Slayer? Definitely not season 5 that’s for sure
Sep 25, 2021 10:19 AM

Apr 2010
AunixHOT said:
Zeroflamez said:

Yes, but MHA sacrifices consistently good art and animation to be able to do it. Where as Ufotable does not do that, and even if they did in order to have faster turn over rates, people would just bitch and moan about it like they do with every season MHA now.
ZeroflamezSep 25, 2021 10:23 AM
Sep 25, 2021 10:21 AM
Jul 2020
From what I can find more so, it seems the recap is a separate mini series, like what they did with season 1, but in reverse. So this will start on October 10th, while the actual season 2 will start on December 5th.
Sep 25, 2021 10:27 AM
Dec 2018
Rimzyy said:
AunixHOT said:

man, sakuga in My Hero Academia is better than Demon Slayer. At least first 3 seasons.

Watch the classics, because there's a reason they become classics
Sep 25, 2021 1:37 PM
Apr 2021
Can people just stop bitch and moan for one goddamn second it's like nothing is ever is good enough for you people
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Sep 25, 2021 1:39 PM

Oct 2015
Yeah, milk it, baby, milk it.
Sep 25, 2021 1:54 PM

Feb 2020
So u are disappointed because Japanese people are having tv premiere of the movie?

Read all the comment make me have have IQ crisis? Is this the first time people are seeing movies rebroadcasted into series? broken blade or Chain Chronicle? really, nobody knew this was a thing?

BTW U can be even more disappointed because the are doing rerun of first season which was made into 3 movies (wonder why u were not disappointed at those 3 movies)...lol
AdampkSep 25, 2021 2:01 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 25, 2021 1:56 PM

Aug 2018
Demon
kingofgame39 said:
Rimzyy said:

man, sakuga in My Hero Academia is better than Demon Slayer. At least first 3 seasons.

I mean I love the animation of MHA don't get me wrong, but like Demon Slayer doesn't even need to use Sakuga to look amazing which is way more impressive
Sep 25, 2021 2:20 PM
Apr 2020
Adampk said:
So u are disappointed because Japanese people are having tv premiere of the movie?

Read all the comment make me have have IQ crisis? Is this the first time people are seeing movies rebroadcasted into series? broken blade or Chain Chronicle? really, nobody knew this was a thing?

BTW U can be even more disappointed because the are doing rerun of first season which was made into 3 movies (wonder why u were not disappointed at those 3 movies)...lol

It's because the rerun movies you don't have to watch, in this case it seemed that you had to go and watch the movie to keep up with the series.
Sep 25, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2020
JohnK2112 said:
Adampk said:

It's because the rerun movies you don't have to watch, in this case it seemed that you had to go and watch the movie to keep up with the series.

U dont have to watch rerun series either....who told they are any different? What do u mean by keeping up with series?
Demon slayer movie rerun is starting from oct 10 while season 2 is starting from dec 5. U can simply just start watching from dec 5 if u have watched the movie
AdampkSep 25, 2021 2:27 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 25, 2021 2:30 PM

Jan 2020
Really? Then what was the point of the movie then?
Sep 25, 2021 3:00 PM
May 2020
Mansibuddin101 said:

Lol they had to make a movie for tax reasons. It was big news.
Sep 25, 2021 4:38 PM

May 2009
Shengud said:

Because it's canon of the story not filler like nardo or hero academia movies.
Mansibuddin101 said:

Mugen Train become biggest anime movie and top1 or 2 international box office success of 2020. How is that waste?
bastek66Sep 25, 2021 4:41 PM
Sep 25, 2021 4:42 PM

Oct 2018
What if I told you...

That you don't have to watch those 7 eps?
That you can watch literally anything else?
That you can consult your PTW list?
Play some games.
Read a book.

and simply let the show play out and run its course.

Jesus Christ, this is approaching 'Endless Eight' Haruhi levels of impatience.

Sep 25, 2021 5:53 PM

Jan 2020
kingofgame39 said:
Rimzyy said:

Are you serious? I love MHA but man Bones has dropped the ball on many occasions. On the other hand, Ufotable’s work on Demon Slayer was outstanding
Sep 25, 2021 6:15 PM

Jul 2019
ThousandCuts said:
What if I told you...

That you don't have to watch those 7 eps?
That you can watch literally anything else?
That you can consult your PTW list?
Play some games.
Read a book.

and simply let the show play out and run its course.

Jesus Christ, this is approaching 'Endless Eight' Haruhi levels of impatience.

Well, it still doesn't dismiss the fact that there'll be 7 to 8 episodes of filler.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 25, 2021 6:17 PM

Apr 2018
Feels bad man... You wanna cry?
Sep 25, 2021 6:22 PM
Aug 2013
The 7 episodes will be "special" recap episodes; they will be aired separately. S2 will start airing on December.
Sep 25, 2021 6:25 PM
Nov 2016
UaEfAlCoN83 said:
The 7 episodes will be "special" recap episodes; they will be aired separately. S2 will start airing on December.

That's good to know then, I thought the 2nd season would have 7 episodes less because of it.

I have no problem with those 7 episodes then, they are giving a chance to the people that haven't watched the movie.
Sep 25, 2021 6:27 PM
Aug 2013
xZabuzax said:
UaEfAlCoN83 said:

That's good to know then, I thought the 2nd season would have 7 episodes less because of it.

I have no problem with those 7 episodes then, they are giving a chance to the people that haven't watched the movie.

Yes they are giving people a chance to rewatch S1+movie in 7 episodes. So if you forgot the details just watch these episodes.
Sep 25, 2021 6:37 PM
Sep 2020
zakariae- said:
inform yourself better before posting some nasty shit
Sep 25, 2021 7:14 PM

Mar 2019
GabrahamLincoln said:
My understanding is that the rebroadcast edited television version of mugen train is not technically part of season 2. Sure, we have to wait until December for when the Entertainment district season starts airing, but this 7 episode rebroadcast isn't going to cut in to the episode count for that season. It's not going to be like MHA season 5 where they waste the entire first half of the season stretching out an adaptation of an arc they could have done in half the time. We're not missing out on content, they're just re-airing an arc that was movie exclusive, plus giving an episode to wrap that arc up. I legitimately don't understand why people are freaking out about this as much as they are.
This explains much well. Thank you for the explanation.

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163
Sep 25, 2021 7:48 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
nakedapronmember said:
GabrahamLincoln said:
This explains much well. Thank you for the explanation.

Yuppers, no problem

Sep 25, 2021 7:52 PM

Jan 2020
bastek66 said:
Shengud said:

Mansibuddin101 said:

Mugen Train become biggest anime movie and top1 or 2 international box office success of 2020. How is that waste?
I know that it's canon, I'm just asking why they'd make the movie if they were just going to recap the events at the beginning of Season 2.
Sep 25, 2021 8:05 PM

Apr 2020
Here comes the thread(s) where people will miss the point, and do not consider atleast the good reason of why Ufotable is doing this move for Season 2.
Sep 25, 2021 8:06 PM

Mar 2019
Shengud said:
bastek66 said:

I know that it's canon, I'm just asking why they'd make the movie if they were just going to recap the events at the beginning of Season 2.
There will be a recap, but it won't be included as part of S2. Instead, Demon Slayer S2 will air on December this year.

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163
Sep 25, 2021 8:09 PM

Jan 2020
nakedapronmember said:
Shengud said:
There will be a recap, but it won't be included as part of S2. Instead, Demon Slayer S2 will air on December this year.
Thanks for clarifying!
Sep 26, 2021 1:58 AM

Jan 2018
It's like people here collectively forgot not everyone can go to theaters, not everyone can buy the dvd, a lot of people still hasn't watch the movie due to several reasons and we're still in this pandemic shit. Don't bent your angers/dissapointment just because you have the previledge to watch the movie earlier. Yes sure they might be milking this for making the movie into a tv series but a lot of people doesn't have the same priveledge as you do. Pirating is a big no no in japan, this could only be their last chance to see the mugen train arc.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.