Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 16, 2021 12:21 AM

Mar 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All Might was a successful hero but failed again and again in his attempt to guide or protect Deku which is sad.

All Might wanted to become a pillar of hope and he did become and the strongest of them all and he made the hearts of civilians rest at ease but seeing the condition now where civilians are at unrest and cannot trust heroes he is blaming himself for crumbling down.

All Might meeting another die hard fan and yeah Stain was in prison for so long he wouldn't know about All Might's true form.

Seeing the girl All Might saved in Camino removing the "I am not here" sign and cleaning the statue of her hero is enough to make any cold hearted person cry.

Aizawa's suggestion of All Might being alive is enough motivation for others is true.

All Might became Sad Might.

Whats the new info that Stain left? I am very curious.

The rain stopped and the panel showed All Might's statue's fist raised high....a parallel to All Might's smash when he saved Bakugo and Deku from the slug villain and it rained.

This week JUMP titles released early because there is some sort of Japanese festival around.

Next chapter releases on 27 September.

Go Beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!
i_m_a_hero_tooSep 18, 2021 9:37 AM
Sep 16, 2021 5:48 AM

Mar 2015
wow, an antagonist who actually has something on their own and stick to his principle, rather than mindless destruction or pitiful revenge "mUh SoCIetY" that just to be stepping stone for AFO. how i miss it since gentle. i mean, stain hero hunting back then still dumb, but still miles better than antagonist we have since school festival arc.
KumaSep 16, 2021 5:53 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 16, 2021 5:54 AM
Apr 2021
All might , his hardcore fan STAIN ,and the girl he saved from kamino incident at All might statue is the PLUS ULTRA moment from All might return ?
The info stain give to all might ?
I feel the conversation between all might and stain"hardcore fan" , one of his last fan removing the "i am not all right " post and the rain stopped is10/10 in my score
And i wanna see stain witnessed when all might become a true hero once again
besttroller113Sep 16, 2021 6:13 AM
Sep 16, 2021 7:26 AM

Nov 2016
Stain is a hardliner, but a real one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 16, 2021 7:37 AM

Jul 2020
This perfectly explains why Stain is the best Villain in the whole series.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 16, 2021 8:46 AM

Dec 2020
I hope we are ending this arc...no on second thought let the pacing be the same for a while, since I don't wanna see people complain that's it's too fast
FakeNekoSep 19, 2021 12:51 AM

Sep 16, 2021 9:36 AM

Jan 2008
That hit different, and I loved it so much. When this gets animated I might very well become a blubbering mess.

This chapter was well worth the two week wait period. I hope Horikoshi is doing much better.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 16, 2021 10:26 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Stain's back, and in style too.

It's cool to see him of all people open All Might's eyes to how the cinders he left behind still hold so much weight - even in current anti-hero times.
Sep 16, 2021 11:17 AM
Aug 2016
This is sooo fucking good😭😭😭😭😭. Nah. Mha is back to its 8.5 rating in my book
Sep 16, 2021 11:19 AM
Aug 2016
Kuma said:
wow, an antagonist who actually has something on their own and stick to his principle, rather than mindless destruction or pitiful revenge "mUh SoCIetY" that just to be stepping stone for AFO. how i miss it since gentle. i mean, stain hero hunting back then still dumb, but still miles better than antagonist we have since school festival arc.

Exactly man. Just shows that horikoshi hasn't actually lost what made his manga awesome in an attempt to please edgy teenager fans.. I'm having serious hopes rekindled now
Sep 16, 2021 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
Man. I love Stain so much now. It looks like he is trying to convince All Might or the fake not to freaking give up. Giving him the information and then leaves telling him to end him when the time comes.
Sep 16, 2021 12:36 PM

May 2020
Long time really, Stain.
He said what was needed to be to All Might, and gave him the information about AFO's location.
Softhenic03Jan 4, 2022 10:33 PM
Sep 17, 2021 3:19 AM

Jan 2014
I was wondering, is Stain really doesn't know All Might true form? his final fight was like broadcast to the entire world.

and what's more, Stain know the woman is the last person All Might saved, and that happened in the final battle which revealed All Might true form.

I think Stain actually know thats All Might, and he do that to point out that it's still not the time to give up.
Sep 17, 2021 3:37 AM

Jan 2009
Stain is one heck of an Anti-Hero or should i say one of the real heroes and he thinks killing fake heroes are a necessary evil
Sep 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Apr 2020
Optimus Prime back?! I hope nothing bad happens in next ch. Stain > > > >
To see the woman All Might saved clean the statue and remove the “I am not here” sign was touching.

Sep 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
Nice pep talk from Stain.
Sep 17, 2021 11:17 AM
Nov 2019
We finally see All Might and Stain meet, really hope this isn't the last we see of Stain. I wanna see him confront Shigaraki and the rest of the League.
Sep 17, 2021 2:20 PM

Apr 2018
All Might's still depressed after he couldn't save Deku. But the one that flies upon the All Mighty Hero is Stain, the Hero Killer. The person who adores All Might. I'm glad to see him back and his motives are still the same as before. He hasn't changed a bit, his idea of heroes still remains the same.
The All Might Statue in the end while the rain stopped was a beautiful paralell.
Anyway, for the sake of fixing society, All Might has to take down Stain.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 17, 2021 2:50 PM
Nov 2016
This chapter was so damn good, it gave me teary eyes, if something gives me teary eyes then they did it right.

This is one of my favorites chapters around, the emotions were pretty damn good on this one.
Sep 17, 2021 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't expect a chapter today so this was a pleasant surprise.

I'm glad we finally had some interaction between All Might and Stain. It's nice to know All Might's legacy still lives on.
Sep 17, 2021 11:01 PM

Oct 2016
We finally got that long awaited Stain and All Might talk and it did not disappoint. I really like Stain's symbolic talk, that All Might is not All Might anymore, he obviously doesn't mean it literally. All Might getting a pep talk from the Hero Killer, the biggest All Might simp, you love to see it.

Also really like how these civilians from the past became important driving forces to our heroes. Stain still goated. I kinda want to see Stain get what he wants of being killed by All Might, but I doubt All Might would kill him. I wonder what's next, can't wait.
Sep 17, 2021 11:26 PM

Aug 2021
stain is still goated
Sep 18, 2021 2:08 AM
Feb 2021
I always considered Stain an interesting and well written character, and this chapter validates that. The talk with All Might was amazing, Horikoshi conveyed Stain's hero concept perfectly.
Sep 18, 2021 2:09 AM
Feb 2021
I always considered Stain an interesting and well written character, and this chapter validates that. The talk with All Might was amazing, Horikoshi conveyed Stain's hero concept perfectly.
Sep 18, 2021 2:24 AM

Jul 2020
Abyhape said:
I was wondering, is Stain really doesn't know All Might true form? his final fight was like broadcast to the entire world.

and what's more, Stain know the woman is the last person All Might saved, and that happened in the final battle which revealed All Might true form.

I think Stain actually know thats All Might, and he do that to point out that it's still not the time to give up.

He was in Tartarus remember?
FakeNeko said:
I hope we are ending this arc...no on second thought let the pacing be the same for a while, since I don't wanna see people complain that's it's too fast

I don't think this arc will end anytime soon. All for one still didn't make an attack on Ua, we still didn't got to see League of Villains Pov for the aftermath of the war, I won't be surprised if this arc is as long as the war arc tbh.
ScordoloSep 18, 2021 2:28 AM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 18, 2021 5:54 AM

Jan 2014
Scordolo said:
Abyhape said:

yeah, but if he was in tartarus, how did he know about the last person All Might helped? I believe when All Might fighting AFO, Stain still confined in Tartarus.
Sep 18, 2021 6:28 AM

Jun 2014
Stain is definitely one of this series' best characters so I'm glad to see him come back after so long to be the one to snap All Might out of this depressive episode. I'm sure this won't be the last time we see him, but I'm already hoping he appears again soon. That was also a nice touch to bring back the last person All Might saved and show her cleaning up his statue.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 18, 2021 8:11 AM

Jul 2013
Abyhape said:

ikr...
how does he know that if he totally detached from outside world after entered tartarus.

and now im curious with his last words.

did he has a relationship with all might before?
all might arrested Stain in his prime?
Sep 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2020
Abyhape said:
Scordolo said:

yeah, but if he was in tartarus, how did he know about the last person All Might helped? I believe when All Might fighting AFO, Stain still confined in Tartarus.

Oh yeah, that doesn't make any sense. I guess Stain knew All might's true form but the way All Miight was acting in front of Stain just didn't make him believe he is the true All might or something?

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 18, 2021 9:45 AM

Mar 2020
Scordolo said:
Abyhape said:

Oh yeah, that doesn't make any sense. I guess Stain knew All might's true form but the way All Miight was acting in front of Stain just didn't make him believe he is the true All might or something?
@Abyhape How many days has it been since Stain is out in the open world? And it makes sense for him to go to Kamino where his idol fought his last battle and that lady cleans the statue everyday after the evacuation camps were setup and she always talks to the statue while cleaning and Stain might have overheard her saying "I was the last person you saved me"

This all happened in the background.
Sep 18, 2021 10:03 AM

Jul 2020
i_m_a_hero_too said:
Scordolo said:

@Abyhape How many days has it been since Stain is out in the open world? And it makes sense for him to go to Kamino where his idol fought his last battle and that lady cleans the statue everyday after the evacuation camps were setup and she always talks to the statue while cleaning and Stain might have overheard her saying "I was the last person you saved me"

Thanks for the explanation. Yours sounds more believable than mine.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 18, 2021 11:37 AM

Jun 2014
This manga’s really slowed to a crawl, I cannot believe just with how high the stakes have been established to be ever since post-time skip, all it’s been is over dramatic speeches and a bunch of people standing around looking sad and talking vaguely about hope and the future.
Sep 18, 2021 2:51 PM

Jun 2017
Didn't expect a surprise Stain, it was a neat chapter.
Sep 18, 2021 6:20 PM
Sep 2020
Stain is by far one of my favorite characters in this entire frachise of Bnha
Chapter was pretty good and I can't wait to see what happens next
Sep 18, 2021 7:38 PM

Aug 2021
Scordolo said:
i_m_a_hero_too said:

Thanks for the explanation. Yours sounds more believable than mine.

The best explanation is it's pretty clear Stain knew all the time. He isn't denying that Toshinori was All Might, he is denying that he is like the the symbol of peace that he revered, that the former Hero seems to have lost what made him great. Keep in mind that Stain couldn't have known who that woman was without seeing the weakened debuffed-All Might standing in front of her.
Sep 19, 2021 12:02 PM

Oct 2017
Great chapter! Loved the conversation between all might and stain.
Sep 21, 2021 9:35 AM
Apr 2021
Great Chapter, lol i thought it was Shouto's Mom...
Sep 21, 2021 9:37 PM
Mar 2015
Stain returns to MHA
Sep 26, 2021 1:32 PM

Mar 2016
Stain has returned and he's here to passive-aggressively motivate All Might and make him realize that his job as a hero has yet to end. I find it laughable how they casually converse to one another, though I appreciate an aspect of continuation when that woman from all the way back has re-appeared along with Stain.
Sep 26, 2021 2:55 PM

Feb 2021
Cool chapter 8/10
Sep 30, 2021 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
Stain is another All Might fanboy, ofc lol. Stain is the best MHA villain IMO
That girl is awesome
Nov 1, 2021 5:45 PM

Feb 2018
Stain's a real G, always has been. All Might better make his comeback in whatever shape or form he might be in, the world needs him more than ever before
Jan 1, 2022 6:23 PM

Jul 2013
what did stain meant by :

[ A HERO CAN
ONLY CLAIM THAT
TITLE AS LONG
AS HIS SOUL
BURNS FIERCELY
IN SERVICE OF
OTHERS.
HOWEVER...

SAY A GOD
HAS FALLEN,
PROSTRATE
UPON THE
EARTH...

...AND HIS
DIVINE SOUL
HAS TURNED
FEEBLE AND
MORTAL...]

what he was referring to?
all might seem flustered like stain saw something all might said in private.
Jan 3, 2022 6:33 PM

May 2016
Stain lending All Might a helping hand and reassuring him about how his heroic spirit still lives on within the people who succeeded him was a very unexpected yet pleasant surprise.

shuffle_017 said:
what did stain meant by :
what he was referring to?
all might seem flustered like stain saw something all might said in private.

He was the one who saw that moment where All Might failed to convince Deku to take a break and eat when he was in his vigilante phase. All Might was surprised at how Stain was actually stalking him ever since that moment which was a fairly long time ago lmao
Kajo_Senpai69Jan 3, 2022 6:42 PM

Jan 4, 2022 12:22 AM

Jul 2013
Kajo_Senpai69 said:

He was the one who saw that moment where All Might failed to convince Deku to take a break and eat when he was in his vigilante phase. All Might was surprised at how Stain was actually stalking him ever since that moment which was a fairly long time ago lmao

i thought that as well.
and i'd read chapter 317 again and didnt found any of that line.

or all might spout those words privately in different chapter?
Jan 4, 2022 4:48 PM

May 2016
shuffle_017 said:

i thought that as well.
and i'd read chapter 317 again and didnt found any of that line.

or all might spout those words privately in different chapter?

It's very likely that what Stain said wasn't really something that All Might has said, with the quote being his way of poetically describing All Might's fall from a godly being that towered over all of hero society to a weak and feeble person who wallowed in sadness with his hands and knees on the ground when Deku brushed him off at Chapter 317.

The first part of the quote was either derived from Stain's idea of what a hero is which was inspired by All Might or it was directly quoted from one of All Might's post-fight interviews/interactions with the public but I'm not really sure about where exactly that'd be.

Either way, despite calling out his fall from grace, Stain still believed that his No.1 Hero still has what it takes to be a hero so he decided to give him the papers he found in Tartarus.

Jan 4, 2022 8:39 PM

Jul 2013
Kajo_Senpai69 said:

It's very likely that what Stain said wasn't really something that All Might has said, with the quote being his way of poetically describing All Might's fall from a godly being that towered over all of hero society to a weak and feeble person who wallowed in sadness with his hands and knees on the ground when Deku brushed him off at Chapter 317.

The first part of the quote was either derived from Stain's idea of what a hero is which was inspired by All Might or it was directly quoted from one of All Might's post-fight interviews/interactions with the public but I'm not really sure about where exactly that'd be.

Either way, despite calling out his fall from grace, Stain still believed that his No.1 Hero still has what it takes to be a hero so he decided to give him the papers he found in Tartarus.

noted, thanks mate~
Apr 10, 2022 4:42 AM

Feb 2021
That was a really sweet callback. I didn't even remember the last person AM had saved.

Stain's new getup looks amazing. Can't believe he'll be the one to give the clues to AFO and Shiggy from his time in Tartarus. Seriously, Stain is a real G.

Aug 22, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
10/10 chapter.

Who would've thought that Stain of all people would be the one to show All Might that there's still hope left in society?

What a badass, I respect him even more now.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 25, 2022 8:34 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Yep, Stain is still great.

The last person All Might saved. I thought that was cute.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

2 by TengenFr »»
Yesterday, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 10, 2023

53 by tmsmnrq »»
Apr 19, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 372 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 2, 2022

23 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.