Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 16, 2021 10:40 PM

Jan 2021
There are a few things I want to say about Katarina's greatness and the dark magic.. BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHEN I SEE THE KISSING SCENE!!!! which Keith technically kissed Katarina twice, on the cheek then on the lips :") as a Katarina x Keith shipper.. I am filled with joy.

The things I don't understand is (it's most likely that I'm not paying enough attention, but..) so Katarina has the ability to control the dark magic really well? How did she save Keith and how did the dark magic turned into a puppy according to her words..

So sad it's coming to an end after 1 more episode :( I hope there's a season 3 because it's so much fun to watch!

Sep 18, 2021 6:47 AM

Mar 2010
I'm guessing dat dark magic user gal is katarina's dark side that she has somehow neglected and for whatever reason they both don't know, but kinda cool to see katarina get a familiar. dat kiss tho, damn the harem is real.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 25, 2021 7:59 PM
Mar 2021
I love when Catarina risk everything to save her brother, even though she had no idea how Keith feels about her & I can't believe my eyes that Keith kiss Catarina, talk about OMG🤭. The big question is are the people making the next season in neither 2022 or 2023🤔?
Sep 26, 2021 7:09 AM

Aug 2018
Hm?.. So this item came in handy?.. I wonder, if someone on purpose sold it.. And what for?.. Interesting.. Or if it's Catarina's magic reacted instead, as she's not too great with magic, maybe she has some secret powers..
Hm.. Wonder, if it's somehow related to her being reincarnated.. But who knows..
Hm.. Seems that that girl isn't really looking for fight.. But rather for experiments instead or something?.. She did know Catarina's name, though, and it seems that anime is hinting that this is important.. Also, a bit more crazy thought - this girl reminds me a bit Catarina's friend from previous life.. Yeah, they're different.. But also have a bit in common, it feels..
Well.. If now we also have Keith expressing his feelings clearly.. Maybe we can get a happy harem, where everyone would be happy.. ;P I actually quite hope for this now.. As I really don't see a satisfying ending with any of guys.. It could be fine, but only so.. That's how it feels to me personally..
Oct 2, 2021 11:34 PM

Mar 2013
This series is really fascinating to watch. I'm glad Keith got back safely and a dark familiar as a present from that mysterious occult girl, damn, we need more magic scenes here. I was so preoccupied watching this series that I didn't realize the time, it is pretty fun watching this story.

Finally, Keith made his comeback and is standing toe to toe with our MC's fiancé... ... with a kiss on the lips... I forgot Catarina's fiancé's name because he is a bastard trying to taint our cute and adorable Catarina Claes.

I do wonder how she activated that magical tool they accidentally purchased earlier. Oh what a wonderful world this is. I need more!!!

P.S. I won't compare it to other stories but I wonder if every isekai'd characters out there would probably have some secret powers lying in dormant state but cannot be used properly because the MCs are too dumbfounded. 😅😁😎

I actually cried a little while watching the scene of Catarina trying to remove the "something like snake's bodies all over Keith's body" and as well as Keith trying to overcome his mental image to not succumb to it. He is fighting it with his power of will. Oh, what a wonderful episode this is!
CrazyButNot4UOct 2, 2021 11:40 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 19, 2021 9:08 PM

Mar 2014
Great development that Catarina happened to buy a magic mirror that let her turn around that dark magic to give her a cute (totally not evil) puppy familiar now. Keith just had to spoil the heartwarming reunion by confessing to his step/half-sister though, didn't he. Wouldn't even take the out she tried to give him so they could stay normal.
Oct 21, 2021 1:23 AM

Jun 2016
Katarina and the gang managed to rescue Keith. Katarina got two surprises this ep: first the dark magic dog and the other, a smooch from Keith.

Keith has reached his limit and announced his love for Katarina. And, of course, the whole gang was there to witness it. Maybe the dynamic within the group will change now, but knowing this show, I highly doubt it.

The scene with the magic mirror was pretty dumb, ngl.

Nov 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Dec 2013
It's lucky that Catarina just happened to find that magic mirror.

The scene with Catarina saving Keith really reminded me of the scene with Raphael last season.

The sudden appearance of a dog surprised me. It was adorable how it refused to be separated from Catarina.

As expected we got another confession! We even got a little announcement with Atsu as well. I wonder if there will be any other confessions in the future?
Nov 15, 2021 3:47 AM

Jun 2020
I’m glad Geordo was the one who went with her. He really always knows the right things to say & calm & support Bakarina so well. And Sora is just ♡_____♡

That was pretty touching when Keith got reminded of those dear to him to free himself from the shackles of his past. And kid Keith is always so cute. L O L THAT KISS!!!!!!! Omg did not see that coming, it was surprising & yet such a tender scene.

Geordo “disinfecting” her tho lolollllll

Omg the ending with Acchan!!!!! Felt so full circle. So glad to see her again!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 25, 2021 9:46 PM

Aug 2019
What an episode, the gang raid the mansion to find Keith seeping into the abyss. Katarina breaks Keith free with sheer force from dark magic, and with Keith's iron will makes it out. Props to my guy, first thing he does is kiss Katarina before passing out and Katarina gets to keep a neat new familiar.

Ngl i'll admit, when making a creepy character that can control something like "dark magic" having them have some over-the-top and dramatic exit off the stage does not even par with them just fucking disappearing in the next frame, no sound no visuals no nothing, just poof. I already found the dark magic girl to be interesting, but the fact that her exit is just saying bye then poof is the creepiest and coolest shit i've seen from this series yet.
Dec 27, 2021 7:12 PM
Oct 2017
Seeing that Keith kiss makes me want to bleach my eyes.
Jan 2, 2022 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! The best part definitely was that end, the dog that she now owns xD "Go home boy" damn, so this is how she gets OP xD
On the other hand, Keith finally got the courage to hell her, and everything became an even bigger meme.
Do wonder how this will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 9, 2022 10:45 AM
Jan 2022
Tigergirl16 said:
Im I the only one who thinks Keith kisssng and confessed her love to Katarina is kinda gross. They're brother and sister. Sure they not blood related but Katarina considered Keith as her brother, nothing more. I admit the episode was emtional but I can't get behind Keith kissing Katarina. The dog was cute though.

Also I have theory that Katarina is Asexaul. She has no interesed in anyone like how everyone is to her. She considered everyone as just really good friends and nothing else. She also seems not to enjoy when someone is kissing her, her expression is always surprised and doesn't share same feelings as the person kissing her.

Catarina considers him her brother and he doesn't feel the same ,she is free to think of him as a brother the same way he is free to think of her as a love interest,i mean it was very clear that he was one of the love interest right from the beginning so if you felt uncomfortable you could have dropped if but no u continued knowing that so how about you watch it if you want if you don't want to u can always drop it
May 9, 2022 10:52 AM
Jan 2022
Yudesei said:
Such a shame that a great episode had to be dragged down by incest.
I'm glad that Keith is alive and is recovering from the incident, but Keith kissing Katarina made me want to vomit. If it had been Alan or Nicol, I wouldn't have this reaction. But since it was Keith, this episode made me very uncomfortable.
The tiny dog made me feel better though.

Excuse me but how is this incest,do you even know what that means apart from the fact that it was very clear that he was one of the MLS since it's a reverse harem so i took him as one of the love interest right from the beginning not as a little brother trope character
May 11, 2022 8:38 PM

Jan 2019
The brief moment in the classroom made my mouth literally drop.
Aug 15, 2022 12:22 AM

Apr 2016
Most important episode, personally I enjoyed it. It was acceptable but with some flaws. Liked the resolution of the arc despite that convenient magic mirror... Also I didn't liked some changes of tones from serious moments to comedy or inopportune fan service. Some comedy moments were funny though.

In overall I'm satisfied with this season, maybe because my low expectations at first.
Marcos-1Aug 15, 2022 12:25 AM
Nov 30, 2022 5:06 PM

Oct 2022
Keith, you sly dog! I’m glad the dude finally told Katarina how he really feels. Hopefully the other characters can be more honest about their feelings too. I’d love to see Katarina’s reaction when she realizes literally all her friends are madly in love with her lol.

Also, who knew a puppy made from black magic could be so damn cute!

Dec 11, 2022 3:34 AM
May 2020
honestly, I never really liked Keith as a character but remembering his backstory and seeing him vulnerable made me like himself juuust a little bit.

all in all, AAAAAAAAAA I KNOW IT'S A HAREM BUT BOY AM I SUPER GLAD MY FAVORITE IS THE FIANCE AND HAS THE MOST KISS SCENES T-T
Jan 7, 2023 4:24 AM

Jul 2015
Cute doggo, truly a dark familiar befitting the one they call the Villainness!
Bakarina should really raise her defences if she doesn't want to be suddenly kissed.

Jan 12, 2023 6:31 AM

Sep 2012
Catarina: i am so lost, what i going on

Me: u got harem ending after game story was complete that's all, dumbass lol
Jan 12, 2023 6:35 AM

Sep 2012
Rasco said:
I'm guessing dat dark magic user gal is katarina's dark side that she has somehow neglected and for whatever reason they both don't know.
nope, cause she doesn't look like her 1 bit, it makes zero sense 
Mar 16, 2023 1:03 PM

Jun 2015
Like seriously people isn't anyone going to remind Keith that Caterina is his sister? I know she's his adoptive sister, but it's socially wrong.

Nevertheless, it was a pretty funny episode.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 24, 2023 4:45 AM

Oct 2022
Ah. Keith becomes bolder.
Alright. That's it. I'm thinking that Acchan and Catarina have conversations in dream land.
Aug 14, 2023 7:01 AM

Jul 2012
The whole Kieth drama is just to make the kiss from otouto looks normal / more acceptable, so they make the reason / drama..
I can't say no thou, cz they r not related by blood..
At the last scene, I was hopping to see Kieth kiss her once again ☕
Somehow I find this route isn't bad / more compatible, compare to the yellow boy..
But I realized that this route has a rejection from Catarina herself, cz she just think of him only as a precious family.. No more..

The last 2 episode must be for the yellow boy..
So far Catarina didn't show a sign that she loved him..

Sep 24, 2023 7:51 PM
Jan 2019
it's just not as good as the first season
Mar 6, 12:21 AM

Aug 2019
"i wont let any other man take you" so women are okay!

why wont the girls kiss catarina :( stupid otome game men

catarina's past life friend commenting on this is really weird, is it a joke from the animators? something she really said previously that happens to match the situation? is she a god? is she dead? or is it just not well thought out
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The ship that you rooting for is?

Marshert - Aug 21, 2021

15 by superstaff »»
9 hours ago

» Season 3?

cassandra9891 - Aug 27, 2021

7 by superstaff »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.