Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
63.0%
4Liked it!
16.7%
3It was OK
10.5%
2Disliked it
5.1%
1Hated it
4.7%
Average 4.3
257 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2021 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gotta give Katarina credit. She's so brave for going to save Keith. Same with her friends.

We also got some rare fight scenes this episode! Really enjoyed the drama and character chemistry this episode. Katarina got another kiss! (her second one this season) I'm sure Keith will always be grateful for what Katarina has done for him.
Sep 10, 2021 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
Even the dark magic dog also loves Catarina. lmao... 🤣 And then she got her new pet.

何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 10, 2021 10:57 AM

Jul 2017
It's time for all the princes and princesses, along with the rest to infiltrate the mansion were Keith was withheld and kidnapped. There's no time to waste in this dangerous mission, but they need a plan too if they want to save Keith unscathed, and none other than Catarina is more grounded and absolute in her ability. Onward to the enemy's den!

True to Catarina's thoughts, if this was an RPG, this team would be more than perfect to naivgate through the petty noble brat's grduges of a mistress's child that is Keith, entrapped within his own strong Dark Magic that's visible to all. This reminds me of a gender-bender Snow White with Catarina and Keith in the utmost similar fashion, but between siblings, a strong resolution...AND A KISS, the 2nd kiss she got that's from Keith, and Geordo kissing Catarina to "disinfect" it is kinda funny though. That's 3 kisses already Catarina!

Honest thoughts, this I may call it as like the perfect final episode. But there's still the real world to tackle.

This season's final stretch may be less anti-climactic when compared to Season 1, but it's still by no means bad.
They definitely gained the dog that was prefaced in the OP, still retaining its portion of dark magic. And the reverse harem comedy still sticks.
Sep 10, 2021 11:08 AM

Jun 2019
As in the last episode, Katarina was really worried about Keith and finally learned that Keith didn't leave on his own but was kidnapped. In this episode, we saw Katarina taking a step forward and she was ready to bring Keith back from the kidnappers. Really proud of her that she cares that much about Keith and why wouldn't she, that's her brother.

We also got to see some action besides this show always trying to keep it a minimum. Once again, Katarina trying to brainstorm her way through this whole scenario was interesting to see. Dark Magic couldn't hold her back. And, yes. We got another KISS. This time, it's Keith and then Geordo. LMAO. And, there's this dog she got.

Really loved the feel of this episode and as always Katarina was adorable here as well. Just one more episode to go and we wrap this season up.
Sep 10, 2021 11:51 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Quite the ominous dream that Catarina had. Geordo sure made things look easy as did Larna. Wow Keith's bro sure is a trash of a man. Its good that they found Keith though the magic bounding him looked complex. But it served to make her dispelling of the dark magic with her wishes that much more dramatic. Keith's life may have been hard before but now though he is no longer alone. Sarah though despite being the villain sure was rather ditsy. But at least in the end Keith was rescued though this seems to have reignited the sense of rivalry between the males.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2021 11:54 AM

Feb 2019
Mannn I can’t believe we only have one episode left. Things have heated up so much.

One of my fave episodes by far. Bakarina overpowering the dark magic and freeing Keith was awesome, then Keith finally having the courage, albeit half sleep, to kiss her. Geordo continuously pushing the issue and Keith confessing at the end.

From start to finish this episode was packed full of hype scenes. Sad, but also excited for next week’s finale.
Sep 10, 2021 11:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
We got both Geordo and Keith kissing Katarina lol, and Keith is safe now, they even kept the dog xD only one episode left hmm
Sep 10, 2021 11:59 AM
Sep 2015
Wow, so harem ending is really possible! This is really equality we're looking for. Girl can get harem ending, not just guy!
Sep 10, 2021 12:06 PM
Jun 2013
I liked the episode but I wish there was a more grounded reason for Catarina to be able to rescue Keith, something like Maria's light magic with Catarina's emotional conection to save him instead of she saved him just because.

The dark magic dog is great, I imagine it is going to be a little like Ranga from Slime and change size to protect Catarina.

Also does anyone know who is the VA for Sarah (the girl that used dark magic) I have searched but found nothing, she sounds like Aoi Yuuki but I am not certain.
Sep 10, 2021 12:06 PM
Feb 2021
I can’t believe Keith finally kiss Catarina, they are my favorite characters in the whole world😍😍😍
Sep 10, 2021 12:31 PM
Oct 2016
Operation Save Keith was a success!! Hes safety been returned home back to the people he loves and who love him. Catarina is definitely the type to rush in recklessly so she can save someone she loves. Which is great to see, no way I could keep waiting when the person is right there. Geordo and Sora did great taking down those goons guarding the place, nice moves from them both. Catarina going over to Keith even with that dark stuff enveloping him. Very sad seeing how Keith while in the dark magic started to think less of himself. Luckily after Catarina got to him the light started to shine through making him remember all the people who've cared for him throughout the years. I knew that little trinket that Catarina got in the market would come in handy but pretty awesome for it to break dark magic, I know just what it is exactly. Keith waking up and smooching Catarina was funny. He thought it was all still part of the dream. Geordo getting very territorial after seeing Keith make such a big move. After such a tense arc hopefully the finale will be more lighthearted
Sep 10, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2021
I will never not find it funny that that almost everyone loves Catarina. And that also Includes a dog that is made out of dark magic.
And also. I can't believe there's only one episode left. I feel like this went by fast.
CalmTeaTimeSep 10, 2021 1:26 PM
Sep 10, 2021 3:01 PM

Apr 2015
Emotions ran high there as Keith kissed Catarina while half conscious thinking it's a dream. In front of Geordo no less. Simply brilliant. Catarina has conquered the 2nd boy, when is she starting on one of the girls???

Also, that dog made of dark magic is just too cute and I am surprised Catarina can keep it.

We see another very fast glimpse of Catarina's past life's friend, I want them to dive deeper into her and her reincarnation with Sophia.
Sep 10, 2021 3:02 PM

Jan 2012
Are we sure there's another episode next week? This certainly had the feel of a finale, even skipping the op/ed. Well, I guess there must be one more.
Sep 10, 2021 3:25 PM

Sep 2018
This whole season has just felt like filler, such a letdown from the first season.

Sucks that Keith got better and even professed his love to Catarina. Wished that ugly ass yandere's magic finished him off.
Sep 10, 2021 3:55 PM
Jan 2019
Franz132 said:

Also does anyone know who is the VA for Sarah (the girl that used dark magic) I have searched but found nothing, she sounds like Aoi Yuuki but I am not certain.

I input the following in to google translate (from looking at the 2nd batch/page of "CAST" in this episode's credits) and got:
サラ = Sara
悠木碧 = Aoi Yuki

So it probably is https://myanimelist.net/people/6686/Aoi_Yuuki
Sep 10, 2021 4:28 PM

Aug 2020
best episode!! 5/5, the kissing scenes >\\<

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 10, 2021 5:19 PM

Dec 2013
Even dark magic itself can't help but like Katarina, Keith.. more like kisu amirite? I really hope we get yet another season, this show is too enjoyable.
Sep 10, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
Catarina managing to save Keith from kidnapping and Catarina's kiss I think this episode had the most kisses in the entire Show, this episode had a lot of cool scenes aiming to save Keith, the mysterious girl who uses the power of dark magic I thought there were fight scenes but there wasn't, everything was resolved with conversation at least that was kind of cool.
Sep 10, 2021 7:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Love where they couldn't break through because of whatever reason. But when Katarina said we need to help Keith right about now, everyone just followed her. Nice, Katarina! I see, the power of surprise once again comes to the rescue for the last minute. I mean there must be some story behind that pendant, right? No? No way! But, gotta pay a respect to Katarina this time for being so determine defeating that black snake that turned into a cute puppy. Kek. The end of Keith's family story actually kinda anticlimactic with the fact of Thomas just died right there just like that without a proper explanations, how. But, since the crazy woman which kinda suspect to be a witch was the one whose behind all of that shit actually not related at all with Thomas, everything kinda make a sense if that woman was the one that did some dirty to that jealousy dude. Well, whatever it was, i am still giving a props to the beloved mc this series had, Katarina. That's Bakarina charm for you, and like it or not, the Keith's kiss shall happens for you after unlocking that huge event. No, don't lost yourself, Katarina, stood still!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 10, 2021 9:02 PM
Apr 2020
Jam-packed episode!

Katarina again unconsciously activated a magic tool, this time to save Keith. It's so funny that Keith kissed Katarina right in front of Geordo! lmao

Potchi is so cute! And his home is in Katarina's shadow? Maybe the reason why she was able to tame Potchi is because she is possessing great magic power but currently doesn't know how to use it. I wonder if Potchi is really just cute or he has other scary strong form. lol

Sudden appearance of Katarina's harem is also funny af.

Sep 10, 2021 9:48 PM
Jun 2013
Zeoraimer said:
Franz132 said:

I input the following in to google translate (from looking at the 2nd batch/page of "CAST" in this episode's credits) and got:
サラ = Sara
悠木碧 = Aoi Yuki

So it probably is https://myanimelist.net/people/6686/Aoi_Yuuki

Thank you for translating that, now a really want her to have more screen time, especially if her character is crazy like clementine from overlord.
Sep 10, 2021 9:54 PM

Mar 2018
This episode was so painful to watch in so many ways.

idk if I'm in the minority but I am not enjoying this show at all.
Sep 10, 2021 10:27 PM
Nov 2019
I liked how Catarina was actually serious in this episode. Even in the previous episode she went back and forth from being worried about Keith to feuding with a teddy bear, so it was refreshing to see her take what was happening seriously.

Side note, I am not at all a fan of the Catarina and Keith pairing, for obvious reasons. Its the only one of the potential pairings I don't like.
Sep 10, 2021 11:29 PM
Jul 2017
Im I the only one who thinks Keith kisssng and confessed her love to Katarina is kinda gross. They're brother and sister. Sure they not blood related but Katarina considered Keith as her brother, nothing more. I admit the episode was emtional but I can't get behind Keith kissing Katarina. The dog was cute though.

Also I have theory that Katarina is Asexaul. She has no interesed in anyone like how everyone is to her. She considered everyone as just really good friends and nothing else. She also seems not to enjoy when someone is kissing her, her expression is always surprised and doesn't share same feelings as the person kissing her.
Sep 10, 2021 11:30 PM

Apr 2017
That was so underwhelming, only to be made worse by his step brother's cringe dialogue. Ughhh I'm dying, who are these people invading my hideout? Never mind that, they are asking me where my bastard step brother Keith is. I won't tell them, but I will reveal my name, my position in the society, who am I to Keith, my entire narcissist backstory, my deep and utter jealousy towards Keith, how I met with this unknown dark magic user that promised me revenge but actually she only wanted a dark familiar and I will end it all by pointing to the secret room where Keith is hidden.

Holy fucking shit scene that was SO TERRIBLLY MADE. The only saving grace of this episode is the greatly placed OST when Keith was overcoming his self doubt. Everything else is so rushed, glanced over and completely made to tick the check point events.

Season 2 was a mistake.
Sep 11, 2021 4:02 AM
Sep 2019
If only the crazy lady had drip for one moment before disappearing, haha.
Sep 11, 2021 4:11 AM

Oct 2016
Katarina is for everyone! Well then, that's 2 out of ∞ now for Katarina's lips. Pretty good episode! I loved the ost when Keith was breaking free of the dark magic. Since the dark magic familiar is made from Keith, it probably also got Keith's love for Katarina lmao, that's why it's attached to her. Spot is really adorable though, Katarina's very own Tempest wolf. I wonder how the last episode will go, I expect some harem hijinks. Looking forward to it.
Sep 11, 2021 4:22 AM

May 2018
Nice fight scenes and nice kiss scenes UwU ngl the puppy was really unexpected
Sep 11, 2021 6:28 AM

May 2019
When I watched s1, I couldn't really see this being renewed... but now I'd be surprised if we don't see a season 3 tbh

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 11, 2021 9:24 AM

Nov 2013
This felt more like a final episode though...
Sep 11, 2021 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
This whole arc has been... dead, I won't lie. Other than Katarina appreciating Keith even more after realizing what he has done for her over the years and the kiss scene itself, this whole arc really did nothing but just exist. Kind of like the show really ever since the series has progressed 'post-script' of the game itself.
Sep 11, 2021 12:33 PM

May 2014
Feels just like a generic harem. Surprise surprise, even Keith is in love with Catarina, and affectionately kisses her despite them being step siblings.

Dark magic proving once again that it isn't very scary or threatening, Keith is absolutely fine, and everything is happily ever after. Meh.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Sep 11, 2021 2:32 PM

Nov 2011
Actually nice to see Keith get some action in but Jesus Christ Gerardo is actually a terrible person. Like it's been annoying for a while but she clearly doesn't want to be with you dude.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 11, 2021 11:38 PM

Nov 2012
Surprised Geordo didn't stop Keith's first kiss.

If Catarina has no intentions on marrying Geprdo, when does she plan on telling him? At the alter.
Sep 12, 2021 1:13 AM

Oct 2017
They saved Keith and he actually kissed her. Meh whatever, finale next week.
Sep 12, 2021 1:34 AM

Feb 2014
Looks like things have gotten pretty spicy now! X3

The mission to rescue Keith went well, thankfully. We got some nice animated fight scenes and the moment where Keith broke out of the dark spell felt pretty powerful.

However, the highlight of the episode was when he planted his lips on Catarina's lips for a kiss. He really means it when he says that he's in love with her. They might be step-siblings, but that's not to stop him from trying to make Catarina his own. Good luck with that, buddy! XD

Still, he's safe and sound now and we also have Spot, a dog made of dark magic that loves Catarina to bits and stays in her shadow, which gives me TenSura vibes. Overall, this was a pretty good episode, although it did feel like a finale, even though there's still one more episode to go.
Sep 12, 2021 2:44 AM

Oct 2008
t'was fantastic! the moment angela started performing the Insert OST!!
oh nice! Catarina 2nd kiss was from none other than Keith!!!
5/5.

Sep 12, 2021 1:45 PM
Aug 2018
Ok 1ep left and hopes we got a Season 3 this is a realy good anime.
Sep 12, 2021 4:23 PM

Aug 2015
I can’t understand why am I enjoying this anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don’t care who will Bakarina end up with but a harem ending is a no no(;_;)
Ara Ara~
Sep 12, 2021 10:26 PM

Jul 2016
Males 2 - 0 Females
Seriously, if this season ends without Mary or Maria smooching Katarina at least once, I swear...

Well, another underwhelming kidnapping arc is over. Keith is obviously safe, Katarina somehow learned how to manipulate dark magic and most importantly, Keith's shitty step-brother is apparently dead. All good.
Sep 12, 2021 11:19 PM

Oct 2016
Such a shame that a great episode had to be dragged down by incest.
I'm glad that Keith is alive and is recovering from the incident, but Keith kissing Katarina made me want to vomit. If it had been Alan or Nicol, I wouldn't have this reaction. But since it was Keith, this episode made me very uncomfortable.
The tiny dog made me feel better though.
Sep 13, 2021 10:13 AM

Apr 2020
Honestly this is both one of the best episodes but also one of the worst ones. There is a lot of emotions at play, as well as some nice, warm and fuzzy comedy near the end (notably with the dog), but there are also plot holes, like the magical amulet not being explained etc
I have committed war crimes in Yugoslavia
Sep 13, 2021 11:57 AM

Sep 2007
I'm crying right now.
Crying because happily saved Keith. She "conquered Keith" (was personally rooting for Keith the most) and the hilarity when Geordo and co tried to block Keith from going further.

And dang that dog is awesome, no need to feed it and it stays in her shadow? Perfect no fuss pet!
Though it brings about a lot of questions like the mirror/amulet (don't think I recall seeing it in a previous episode unless Lanna gave her a magic tool earlier and I forgot about it?) and just well....curious in general about the "familiar" itself? Idk.....wonder if the manga reveals anymore details....time to look/search it up...

In any case.... one more ep till season end? So sad...

Edit: I want to say this before someone might come along and idk...bash me for being Katarina x Keith fan but I don't consider it incest since they are not blood-related. In my mind I treat them as having a "childhood friend" type of relationship except Keith "sleeps over" in Katarina's house [like a guest room- considering how 'romantically awkward' he acted before Katerina before the end of this ep I doubt he'd share a room with her willingly...] indefinitely.
Anyhow, that's all I wanted to say after seeing some people commenting "eww" and stuff.
IkanoSep 13, 2021 12:10 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 14, 2021 6:55 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
If Catarina has conquered both the Geordo route and the Keith route, does that mean we'll eventually get an Alan route with a kiss? Yes, please.
Sep 14, 2021 3:00 PM
Sep 2021
Prince is a creep! Kissing someone you know isn't into you it's called sexual harassment. At least when Keith did it he wasn't aware of what he was doing. Ugh. I wish the other characters would do something to stop him.
Sep 15, 2021 12:54 AM

Mar 2012
Ikano said:
I'm crying right now.
Crying because happily saved Keith. She "conquered Keith" (was personally rooting for Keith the most) and the hilarity when Geordo and co tried to block Keith from going further.

And dang that dog is awesome, no need to feed it and it stays in her shadow? Perfect no fuss pet!
Though it brings about a lot of questions like the mirror/amulet (don't think I recall seeing it in a previous episode unless Lanna gave her a magic tool earlier and I forgot about it?) and just well....curious in general about the "familiar" itself? Idk.....wonder if the manga reveals anymore details....time to look/search it up...

In any case.... one more ep till season end? So sad...

Edit: I want to say this before someone might come along and idk...bash me for being Katarina x Keith fan but I don't consider it incest since they are not blood-related. In my mind I treat them as having a "childhood friend" type of relationship except Keith "sleeps over" in Katarina's house [like a guest room- considering how 'romantically awkward' he acted before Katerina before the end of this ep I doubt he'd share a room with her willingly...] indefinitely.
Anyhow, that's all I wanted to say after seeing some people commenting "eww" and stuff.

She found the mirror in a store in the first town they went two episodes ago and thought it was "cute".
Geordo gifted it to her.
Waifus only represent ideals
Sep 15, 2021 8:41 AM

May 2014
Katarina freed Keith by a random mirror she saw BY PURE CASUALITY, then created a familiar from dark magic without being a dark magic user (or a skillful magic user overall), something that not even a dark magic user couldn't achieve...

There is a limit how much a mary sue you can be, even for comedic purposes, and this serie crossed that limit too far away. This is not funny anymore, at this point they're just insulting viewer intelligence... And how come nobody is pointing out this?

Also, Geordo went from an ok character to an one-dimensional possessive creep. Their couple interaction is almost zero and somehow it's one of the most popular ship
Rhapsody-Sep 15, 2021 8:49 AM
Sep 16, 2021 1:08 PM

May 2015
Sweet Home Alabama
If you support Catarina x Keith, you might as well support the main characters of Eromanga-sensei
Sep 16, 2021 1:19 PM

Mar 2021
I didn't expect Katarina to have that power to save Keith 😅 On the other hand, why didn't Geordo stop Keith from kissing Katarina. I guess they were both shocked 😅
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Yesterday, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

85 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.