Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 11, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's nice that Makoto is setting up for goals himself. Even as an inexperienced adventurer, at least he has the guts to be one.

The company he got involved in seems kinda shady though. I actually found this episode kinda boring, with the usual character reactions in particular Tomoe's short temper. Nothing really special from this episode imo. Hoping the next one will be better.
Aug 11, 2021 8:30 AM

Feb 2019
Episode was kinda boring this week until the end Ngl. Tomoe calling Makoto over for an “emergency” which ended up being a cat fight was the highlight of the ep. Which he would at least cuddle with one of them. Jeez two girls and you sleep on a sofa?
Aug 11, 2021 8:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good thing that he'll be able to solve Rembrant family's case... And he passed the test very easily, seems like this world isn't at the same school level as earth xD Mio and Tomoe are really hilarious together
Aug 11, 2021 8:32 AM

Jan 2021
Emma supremacy 🛐
Xd, anyone who likes banana drinks please don't talk to me ._.

Mio, get out of there when it's still early, anime isn't healthy...
Decent episode, with that final scene, I don't know who is the bad guy and who is the good guy
Aug 11, 2021 8:33 AM

Apr 2018
Such an easy test for Mikito. Grade school level? Damn.. seems like he didn't get transported into an intelligent world. And Tomoe is back! Good to see her again.
Mio's doing her job while Tomoe is messing around.

Mio's also interested in Mikito's memories lmao.
Okay episode I guess. Nothing big happend.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 11, 2021 8:35 AM

Jun 2019
Another world-building episode. Makoto went out to join the guild where the people from the guild were trying their best to fail him but couldn't since he's the MC of the show. But, it was nice to see Makoto trying to help others during that time. But, it's too good to be true as Tomoe said. We'll see about that.

Mio and Tomoe fighting over Makoto's memories were funny to see but it was nothing out of the ordinary cuz they do that quite a lot of time. In the end, both were trying to get him to sleep with one or the other. LOL Average episode imo.
Aug 11, 2021 8:51 AM

Jul 2017
Makoto's dealings with the Rembrandt Trading Company...hits a snag, as well as his business negotiations could handle.

More worldbuilding with knowledge of the Rembrandt company's dealings, which operate on a higher level, and Makoto has essentially created opportunities for them as a whole. But joining the Merchant's Guild requires him to take tests before he can be qualified to be one even as a Level 1, Rank E adventurer.

What is difficultt to them, Makoto is efficiently adept at the test, and just like modern day school exams, Makoto knows it all too well. I mean come on, elementary problems for a high schooler like him? An easy perfect pass for low education levels. But the supply provcurement part is hard...if not for Toa and the others who are above Lvl 50 and so, Makoto need not waste any effort LOLS.

Tomoe is back from her samurai training in the demiplane, and she's so gullible to be tricked by Emma while Mio is hard at work translating Makoto's memories...all for secretly eating crab that's secret to Makoto. Still though, the demiplane's food is the best out of everything, but it's also needed to do business as well. And Tomoe and Mio's fight banter is always funny, and fighting over his memories for all ludicrious reasons...yeah. And one of those memories is a Sunday Tokusatsu kids anime show of all things.

LELS Tomoe and Mio trying to coerce Makoto into sleeping with them, forget it, he's not gonna buy it. Things are getting all good, but some adventurers are jealous of Makoto to get the job done.

Just a set-up episode of all things.
Aug 11, 2021 9:40 AM
Jul 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Episode was kinda boring this week until the end Ngl. Tomoe calling Makoto over for an “emergency” which ended up being a cat fight was the highlight of the ep. Which he would at least cuddle with one of them. Jeez two girls and you sleep on a sofa?

Seriously, I'm watching Mother of Goddess Dormitory and at LEAST with that show he's like 10 or something so he probably isn't popping boners yet but this guy has NO excuse! Even if you aren't going to do anything with them you are still a teenage boy with crazy hormones. I seriously hate how they portray these guys, it's either they are complete SIMPs with zero testosterone, or they are terrified of women and they run full speed away, or they are complete moron perverts who spray blood after touching a girls hand. Can't they just make guys who are great characters who are REAL Men and actually do want to do stuff with women but they just don't do it because of this reason or that. I think people would like the characters a lot more(or I know I would). It seems like Japanese people like these pussy SIMPs lol. Oh also the accidental boob grab where the guy won't move for 2 1/2 minutes makes me gag, why not just show the Ecchi and avoid that all together lol
Aug 11, 2021 11:04 AM

May 2016
DKDiabloLicht said:
Marinate1016 said:

Seriously, I'm watching Mother of Goddess Dormitory and at LEAST with that show he's like 10 or something so he probably isn't popping boners yet but this guy has NO excuse! Even if you aren't going to do anything with them you are still a teenage boy with crazy hormones. I seriously hate how they portray these guys, it's either they are complete SIMPs with zero testosterone, or they are terrified of women and they run full speed away, or they are complete moron perverts who spray blood after touching a girls hand. Can't they just make guys who are great characters who are REAL Men and actually do want to do stuff with women but they just don't do it because of this reason or that. I think people would like the characters a lot more(or I know I would). It seems like Japanese people like these pussy SIMPs lol. Oh also the accidental boob grab where the guy won't move for 2 1/2 minutes makes me gag, why not just show the Ecchi and avoid that all together lol

Marinate1016 said:

that is like every harem and anime where the girls jump on the guy so this is nothing new. Just gotta deal with it, we all don't like it. Although this guy isn't as big as pussy as the usual others when it comes to this stuff and i really like him
Aug 11, 2021 11:09 AM

Jul 2015
The test was quite easy though for Makoto.

The company is shady.Emma was best in this episode.

Aug 11, 2021 11:10 AM
Jul 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Marinate1016 said:

that is like every harem and anime where the girls jump on the guy so this is nothing new. Just gotta deal with it, we all don't like it. Although this guy isn't as big as pussy as the usual others when it comes to this stuff and i really like him

Yeah he's better and I do appreciate that, but seriously there are definitely a TON of people like us who hate that, and constantly bring up the few Harem protagonists who are ACTUALLY Men and not Nosebleeding morons, so I don't understand why more Manga writers don't create more characters like. The few that are good are great and stand out even more because of their pathetic compatriots (like Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, SOO much better). I just don't understand it, unless there are a ton of extra pathetic guys in Japan and when they watch characters like this they want to feel "better than" and think like oh if I was in this situation I'd be awesome since I'm way less pathetic than this guy lol. But to me I want to relate to a character or appreciate how awesome they are, when they are pathetic or nosebleeding losers not only do I not like them, but I seriously hate them and I get angry when I'm watching them ugh.
Aug 11, 2021 11:13 AM
Jul 2021
Arjuna777 said:
The test was quite easy though for Makoto.

The company is shady.Emma was best in this episode.

Yeah she was hilarious, I hope she does more of that, btw does she actually like him? Also when he was thinking about how easy it was and the lack of schooling I was really thinking that he was going to start a school in the Demi-plane, and I wish he did/would. That is definitely the best way to advance it and make everything better for everyone.
Aug 11, 2021 11:38 AM
Jun 2021
every episode feels too short and i have to wait another week,,, im very close to giving up and binge read the manga
Aug 11, 2021 12:04 PM

Sep 2019
for me this is the best episode so far, not much content is cut, Makoto's character is shown better than the previous episode, Mio who finally got new interest besides Makoto, and most importantly Tomoe is back.
Aug 11, 2021 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
This episode was funny as hell but I would have wished they dove into more of Tomoe's training even if she didnt train for long.

Not a fan of how Makoto treats her more harshly over Mio but whatever.

Still a pretty good episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 11, 2021 2:05 PM
Jan 2021
Makoto being called for an “emergency" which was actually a cat fight was hilarious.
Aug 11, 2021 2:07 PM

May 2018
Mio is still best waifu this episode and she got hooked onto mecha anime xD
Aug 11, 2021 2:10 PM

May 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Yeah he's better and I do appreciate that, but seriously there are definitely a TON of people like us who hate that, and constantly bring up the few Harem protagonists who are ACTUALLY Men and not Nosebleeding morons, so I don't understand why more Manga writers don't create more characters like. The few that are good are great and stand out even more because of their pathetic compatriots (like Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, SOO much better). I just don't understand it, unless there are a ton of extra pathetic guys in Japan and when they watch characters like this they want to feel "better than" and think like oh if I was in this situation I'd be awesome since I'm way less pathetic than this guy lol. But to me I want to relate to a character or appreciate how awesome they are, when they are pathetic or nosebleeding losers not only do I not like them, but I seriously hate them and I get angry when I'm watching them ugh.

mate I love harems. You are a filthy uncultured swine
Aug 11, 2021 2:11 PM

May 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

oops replied to the wrong comment xD
Aug 11, 2021 2:16 PM
Jul 2021
Byniavo said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

Lmao I was going to say! Lol I love Harems too I just hate when the protagonist is a moron or a pervert, like The dude from Armed Girls Machiavellism is great cause he's a badass although he's not quite interested in the Women enough for me, and Aesthetica of a Rogue is great but not much of a Harem. And Issei from DXD is okay sometimes but he's usually nosebleeding all the damn time and I'm like COME on bro! You've been around SMOKE SHOWS for months and months who are naked and sleep naked with you every single day! Would there be a guy in the world who wouldn't be at least better about it if not really desensitized by touching a seeing Rias's beautiful breasts day and day out?? I need to find more Harem Anime where the MC is a Man but not a perv, but also picks a girl or picks all of them and no ambiguous crap ugh
Aug 11, 2021 2:29 PM

Apr 2015
Here I thought Makoto was actually in trouble with that job he took, it was actually not too bad. It was just a matter of that Rembrandt dude not believing what Makoto is capable of.

So glad Tomoe is back, after her absence last week, I was ready for some more crazy stuff with her and Mio and it didn't disappoint. To think she would actually return sneaky to have her own little feast with crab. Naughty girl. Once more I just love how Makoto dominates these girls when they are arguing.

If I were in this position, I would definitely have picked her.
Aug 11, 2021 2:46 PM

May 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Byniavo said:

Lmao I was going to say! Lol I love Harems too I just hate when the protagonist is a moron or a pervert, like The dude from Armed Girls Machiavellism is great cause he's a badass although he's not quite interested in the Women enough for me, and Aesthetica of a Rogue is great but not much of a Harem. And Issei from DXD is okay sometimes but he's usually nosebleeding all the damn time and I'm like COME on bro! You've been around SMOKE SHOWS for months and months who are naked and sleep naked with you every single day! Would there be a guy in the world who wouldn't be at least better about it if not really desensitized by touching a seeing Rias's beautiful breasts day and day out?? I need to find more Harem Anime where the MC is a Man but not a perv, but also picks a girl or picks all of them and no ambiguous crap ugh

so kanojo mo kanojo xD
Aug 11, 2021 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
It makes sense on such a world the questions would be basic math problems, it was so cute that pink haired spider maid nodding after explaining everything the best she could.
Aug 11, 2021 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
Makoto buying more objects for your adventure And he still prefers not to talk to some people much, and it helps a lot the way he thinks about everything in the situation, episode was good.
Aug 11, 2021 6:38 PM

Apr 2020
atleast the mc has decent brainpower
water
Aug 11, 2021 8:27 PM
Mar 2021
Look like every adventurer there skip their school just to hunt monster every day lol.

Mio now is otaku and Emma is best girl. I can feel less/maybe no harem here in this season until next season i guess. Yes i like MC development and world building there, next episode probably will have another fight scene again.
Aug 11, 2021 8:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, looks like there's something hidden with that trading company, and Makoto surely surprised them with all of that matters. The tests really funny, but expect non other than that at your usual isekai.

Mio looked onto Makoto's memories while translating, and already fell in love with henshin, and some pictures on the move. She and Tomoe already fall into a rabbit hole, ngl.

The Makoto's city slowly progressed well, Emma become a lovely pig, and Makoto decided to create an illusory city in order to get in touch with human more via those trading bussiness that Makoto propose those entire times. Idk if its works tho.

Well, back to the trading issues which lead Makoto and those company leader into creating some great medicine. That adventurer sneaking in and kinda setting up some ambush from behind. Based on his monologue there, i don't think he got some bad intention over Makoto's alone. But, he just making some wrong move. Lets see next how's that issues get solved....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 11, 2021 10:53 PM

Oct 2017
Nice Makoto passed the merchant guild test easily. His quest for the trading company went well too. Thou they seem quite fishy.

Tomoe is back and her arguing with Mio was funny. Both of them invited Makoto to bed but ofc he didn't get it. They looked hot when they were trying to seduce Makoto.
Aug 11, 2021 11:41 PM

Oct 2008
oh god! Mio took a liking at those Henshin Rangers! bwahahaha
4/5.

Aug 12, 2021 12:08 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode and it's pretty much build up. Rembrandt was definitely too good to be true, probably lying about his family with isekai cancer or something. Tomoe is finally back from her knights errant. One side of her Japanese dress brought down and the bandage booba reminds me of Yoimiya from Genshin lmao, it's hot.

Makoto ez clapped that merchant guild test. Mini Tomoe is really cute, giver her all the fruits. Oh no, now we got a mecha lover on top of a historical drama lover lmao. Well I don't mind either of them or both of them being on top of me either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). C'mon Makoto they're asking for it.

Wonder what kind of shady shit Rembrandt is doing, looking forward to the next episode. Also, Emma is scary lmao, she's great.
Aug 12, 2021 4:24 AM
Nov 2020
Thought this episode was 'ok' still had some moments that made me laught but not as much as the earlier episodes did
Aug 12, 2021 9:03 AM
Jun 2019
Why so few comments? Too many people like me who read the blurb and hard passed. I was more interested in Black Company. Dropped fast. This is so good. Funny too. I do wonder how the 2 knuckle heads control their jealousy and not kill older sister, his clear interest.
Aug 12, 2021 10:38 AM
Apr 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:
Marinate1016 said:

I am so glad I am not alone with this. Seriously you got two 10/10 girls on two beds opening up their clothes looking at you saying "who do you choose?", and this guy goes "welp, I guess I sleep on the sofa"?!

What's even the the point of having ecchi when the protagonist has the sexual drive of a dead fish. Or is closeted which incidentally is my canon explanation for this anime.
Aug 12, 2021 10:48 AM
Jul 2021
Kuolonen said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

I am so glad I am not alone with this. Seriously you got two 10/10 girls on two beds opening up their clothes looking at you saying "who do you choose?", and this guy goes "welp, I guess I sleep on the sofa"?!

What's even the the point of having ecchi when the protagonist has the sexual drive of a dead fish. Or is closeted which incidentally is my canon explanation for this anime.

Lmao, I don't think he is but I guess you never know. But I seriously wish they would stop making protagonists that are Men but are NOT really Men as no 15-16 year old would ever behave in such a cowardly manner when they were virgins are TWO "Cool Beauties" wanted to jump his bones. Even if you aren't going to bang them, at least be happy to lay with beautiful ladies, that should be something any straight Male with ANY Masculinity in his bones. Ugh I just started watching Date A Live and it's ANOTHER moron awful character who is somehow a 'ladies man' but really is about as pathetic as any human being could possibly be.
Aug 12, 2021 11:04 AM
Apr 2018
DKDiabloLicht said:

Lmao, I don't think he is but I guess you never know. But I seriously wish they would stop making protagonists that are Men but are NOT really Men as no 15-16 year old would ever behave in such a cowardly manner when they were virgins are TWO "Cool Beauties" wanted to jump his bones. Even if you aren't going to bang them, at least be happy to lay with beautiful ladies, that should be something any straight Male with ANY Masculinity in his bones. Ugh I just started watching Date A Live and it's ANOTHER moron awful character who is somehow a 'ladies man' but really is about as pathetic as any human being could possibly be.

We can all dream. But I especially hate it when they feel the need to stuff ecchi tease into the anime and then they make MC asexual. It's so pointless, if you are so sodding above it all then don't pander with cheap sexual fantasy.
Aug 12, 2021 11:08 AM
Jul 2021
Kuolonen said:
DKDiabloLicht said:

We can all dream. But I especially hate it when they feel the need to stuff ecchi tease into the anime and then they make MC asexual. It's so pointless, if you are so sodding above it all then don't pander with cheap sexual fantasy.

SERIOUSLY! LoL that's why I love Armed Girls Machiavellism and Aesthetica so much. And the thing is I know there are tons of people that hate the Ecchi and Harem genres, but I really believe if they actually wrote ACTUAL Male characters who weren't morons and actually gave people conclusions instead of halfassed nothings then more people would watch, read and actually ENJOY the stuff which would make them more money and sell more merch! So why make 98% of them so stupid.
Aug 12, 2021 1:01 PM
Oct 2020
Thing is he isn’t tryna hook up w them he’s tryna keep it a buck that they’re his servants/ friends. I wish he’d make a move but he won’t. He does do cool stuff tho next ep
Aug 13, 2021 12:02 AM

Feb 2015
I find it hard to believe the MC would turn down both girls. I'm pretty tired of this trope. Still a good show though
Aug 15, 2021 1:34 PM
Jul 2021
I would say that this episode wasn't as good as the past ones. But if you look at it logically, there was a lot of small errands that Makoto had to run and not fighting. Also Mio and Tomoe were missing for the first 3/4 of the episode, so that also makes it a little bit less interesting. But it looks like it will get interesting next episode with that one dude that is following Makoto around. I'm sure Makoto has already noticed him since he is able to sense objects in the area around him as well as manipulating the area around him.

I can't wait for next week's episode.
Aug 16, 2021 12:29 AM
Sep 2019
I like anime gilrs. But, I would just like to "eat" this anime already cuz I wanna know what happens next!!!
Aug 16, 2021 8:50 PM

Jan 2013
What a great episode! Gotta love the fact that he's the lowest-ranked adventurer xD
Can't wait for the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 15, 2021 10:56 AM

Sep 2015
Tomoe you're finally back! I missed you ! And why is it that Tomoe keeps getting treated badly :'( OH MY GOD THAAT ENDING THOUGH? TOMOE IS ACTUALLY BEST GIRL!
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 17, 2021 9:47 AM

Mar 2010
Hmmm I mean mio and tamoe are both in human form, Idk why he doesn't just fuck their brains out lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 27, 2021 8:51 PM

Jul 2016
gaydongpyo said:
every episode feels too short and i have to wait another week,,, im very close to giving up and binge read the manga

The first four were okay but the last two have seemed really slow. Hopefully just building the world and setting up for a fast finish.
Oct 5, 2021 8:54 PM

Apr 2009
Tomoe's into jidaigeki, suddenly Mio's into anime and tokosatsu, what about hentai? Whose character are we waiting for and does Makoto have memories for those? LOL

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 13, 2021 8:47 PM

Oct 2019
I fully expected in the previous episode that Makoto was robbed by those adventurers but it turns out I was wrong. Rembrandt simply did not think that it would be possible for Makoto to procure the ruby eyes, rather than Makoto unwitting giving him a sack with stones instead of rubies like I thought.

However it appears that Rembrandt does not want the rubies to save the lives of his wife and daughter but for some other nefarious purpose. Despite how things looked Rembrandt is almost certainly not benevolent. "Too good to be true" indeed.

In ancient Greek mythology 'ambrosia' was not a cure-all drug, it was the food of the gods. It was well guarded by them, since if mortals ate it they could also become gods. I doubt Rembrandt plans to be a god, but I suspect that ambrosia elixir is going to give him a lot of power somehow.

In this episode we also enjoyed more of the hilarious rivalry between Tomoe and Mio, this time about who would share her bed with him. Makoto chose the wise option :)
Jan 14, 2022 4:23 AM

Aug 2017
I like how he passed that test, it was so funny. Looks like we have an antagonist now?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 15, 2022 11:44 PM

Nov 2012
I feel bad that he wasted 2 coins on his study pamphlet.
Feb 1, 2022 6:00 AM

Jul 2017
I need a Vagabond Tomoe spinoff lol

Sep 18, 2022 9:55 PM
Sep 2020
Nada mais que já esperado. Eu sabia que esse ep seria incrivel, a Mio virou otakinha e outra é fã de novela kajskdjakdaskj. Amei!!! ᓚᘏᗢ
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

73 by AkiFosu »»
Apr 30, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Apr 30, 12:36 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

138 by YuuHead »»
Feb 23, 1:53 PM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.