Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 7, 2021 10:43 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jahy's minion Druj has arrived, and who better than HanaKana to voice the titular subordinate.

The conquest to find the elusive mana crystal is well and alive for Jahy, and Druj is like Overlord's Shalltear. In the human realm, she's known as Nana Dojima the rich lady, and she's surprised at Jahy's kid-like appearance. Enfeebled, yeah sure.

Bringing her to an expensive cafe...Jahy is quite taken aback, and only orders water out of everything in the expensive menu. Not surprised that she'd drool at the good-looking food, but her subjecting of the Dark Realm overweigh her understanding, now replicated in the human realm. It's like night and day when comparing Jahy and Druj's places of residence. Don't cry Jahy-sama!

Another day, and another try, to a high-rise apartment...and guess what, it's Druj's home. And OH MY GAWD of the lush spaciousness that reminds Jahy of the time in the Dark Realm. Quite the luxury exquisite home filled with heavy reliance on expensive technology, such as the Roomba cleaning robot. The mana crystals are there, but it activates a trap to Druj's anti-theft prevention system, at least she gave Jahy some good silverware gifts for being a senseless guinea pig. Don't cry Jahy-sama...AGAIN!

Yet another day, yet another try, to a mountain to seek out the mana crystals...Jahy's working hard. Only if she didn't get lost, while a crow swoops down and steals her only mana crystal necklace, misfortune after misfortune for comedic drama. The saving grace is that she helped save a hatchling and bring it back to its nest. Lo and behold, her mana crystal and another big find, but a slip of the hold, an it's not far from the apartments that Ryou saw Jahy, pitied her, and helped her in this wet weather.

All's well that ends well to learn a mana crystal...but Jahy-sama still has to pay rent for her lodging, and the trip to the mountains a far greater loss.
Another fun episode.
KANLen09Aug 7, 2021 12:25 PM
Aug 7, 2021 11:36 AM

Jan 2021
I liked Druj. This is like meeting your childhood friend who is now a millionaire and not wanting her to find out about your shitty life 😂

What a drama she's got going on in her head hahah
Nice episode, positive - she got one more stone, negative - trauma to the mountains xd

Aug 7, 2021 12:04 PM

Apr 2014
Poor... Poor... Jahy-sama, when her subordinate's, the loyalty masochist super-rich Druj, life is way far better than her. lmao...
The second half was very sad and dramatic until the location of the mountain was revealed to be just behind her apartment. 😂 TBH, it was really sad at first. Fortunately, at least, she got a new magic stone.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 7, 2021 12:14 PM

Jun 2019
Little Jahy-sama is so adorable. I can't stop smiling watching her. Druj is a masochist. LOL. But look at the status of them both in this world, it's so different from the dark realm. I love Jahy-sama so much. She's so cute. ^-^ Jahy-sama in comparison to Druj lives in a shitty apartment. LMAO.

Jahy-sama lost in the woods. Her mana-crystal got stolen and all the stuff got lost. Poor Jahy-sama. She has no food now. Somebody give her a hug. She found her crystal back with a big one after saving that little baby crow. The landlady give her a piggyback ride. She was crying too. So sweet.

"Even if I owe you one, I'll never pay my rent" So much cuteness in those words. I love this show so much. I want all the episodes now.
Aug 7, 2021 12:29 PM

Feb 2020
Another great episode. Jahy is just too adorable for words. I felt so sad when she got lost in the woods. Poor little thing. :(

Drej is such a masochist. xD

All those awkward moments were funny when Jahy didn't want Drej to learn the truth about her current life situation.

SerafosJan 13, 3:32 AM
Aug 7, 2021 12:40 PM

Oct 2017
The humiliation man the humiliation, Druj shoved her rich lifestyle on poor Jahy's face too hard. She's really cute thou, specially with HanaKana's voice. Also nice Jahy finally got a mana crystal, thou it did came at a cost.
MegamiRemAug 11, 2021 4:55 AM
Aug 7, 2021 12:46 PM

Dec 2020
Nice we got druji i love the VA of her and aslo she is so rich haha poor jahy she is so jealous but will not admit it so cute.

Cool episode:)
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 7, 2021 12:46 PM

Nov 2016
Damn, I'm jamming hard to the opening.

Druj is a lovable addition and so M that she makes Darkness look like a pure maiden in comparison. Plus she's voiced by HanaKana. Definitely big W.

Very cute episode again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 7, 2021 12:56 PM

Jul 2011
Jahy is dumb, no wonder that the demons lost, with a commander like that.

Druj is the example of learning from mistakes,and keeping the crystal safe.

Aug 7, 2021 2:06 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Druj is such a good character. Was so funny seeing Druj bowing before Jahy and thinking everything she did was for a purpose and was also funny seeing Jahy jealous of Druj. Looking forward to the next episode. Druj is also so cute ngl
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 7, 2021 2:19 PM

Apr 2013
Jahy meets her masochistic servant, Druj who is successful in the human world.

At the end of her Ordeal to collect mana crystals in the mountains which even put her in the Yamcha pose, Jahy meets her Nemesis/Landlord who has mercy with her and carries her home on her back... Jahy survives another day in the human world.
Jahy has the greatest expressions

just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 7, 2021 2:21 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Druj who was Jahy's former minion has made an appearance and it turns out that life in the real world has been very kind to Druj compared to Jahy's poor lifestyle. Of course this made Jahy super jealous instead of asking for help. Although Jahy has gained a fragment of the mana crystal she ended loosing everything after getting lost in the mountains so its back to square one.
Aug 7, 2021 2:26 PM

Aug 2019
this is funnier that I originally thought it was going to be lmao, I hope Jahy continues to get more and more crystals as the show goes on since she is quite pitiful right now
Aug 7, 2021 2:36 PM

Apr 2018
We finally met Jahy's subordinate or dense slave, Druji. Who's living a WAY better live than the Great Jahy. Her VA is perfect. And did they buff her plot or something? LOL..

Well, we should have seen her in the first episode but they switched the chapters.

Anyway, a really funny and wholesome episode. Jahy-sama trying to break in Druji's room but caught in 4K. I still can't believe how dense she actually is. Even after the reading manga.

Jahy-sama on adventure was probably the funniest thing in this episode. She managed to find a gem stone but at what cost? Lost all her food and other stuff. Poor girl..

Thanks to the Landlady (my favorite character) she managed to stay alive xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 7, 2021 2:38 PM
Dec 2011
Oh no the audacity of Jahy's slave to be better than her! T_T

Jahy should have made her a slave again lol

Really liking this series so far. I even changed my desktop background to an image of Jahy.
Aug 7, 2021 2:51 PM

Nov 2011
Didn't realize until she appeared but Druj is Kana Hana...my god what a VA line up.

Great episode though. A lot of cute Jahy moments. And she got some more Gemstones!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 7, 2021 3:25 PM
Apr 2021
Wholesome as always!
Aug 7, 2021 3:29 PM
Aug 2019
Already lovin' that anime, second episode in. It seems that with Kobayashi S2 its going to be a fun season.
Aug 7, 2021 3:29 PM
Aug 2019
Already lovin' that anime, second episode in. It seems that with Kobayashi S2 its going to be a fun season.
Aug 7, 2021 3:51 PM

Mar 2021
Poor Jahy too proud to admit that shes in a tough situation to Druj who seems to be having a pretty good life in the human world.

Also Jahy got her first gem so maybe things are looking up, I guess we'll have to see
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

Aug 7, 2021 3:54 PM

Jan 2020
I thought this was amazing. Druj is a really fun character and I like the gag that she doesn't know the truth yet.

That moment where she helped the bird was really sweet too

I found the comedy to be nice and it was nice way to make my day better

Aug 7, 2021 4:21 PM

Jul 2016
Bewildered loli Jahy is soooo cute!

Pretty nice episode. Comedy continues to be quite solid and I'm already loving Druj's character. She's such an M but a quite entertaining one to watch.

And as for the last segment, I actually felt bad for Jahy when she lost all her belongings but at least she managed to obtain a huge mana crystal in the end. Landlady carrying her back home was also very sweet. The poor thing ♥
Aug 7, 2021 4:47 PM

Oct 2020
Hey, Druj is here, and oh boy, I love her masochist personality! She seems to be a little dense, but she is doing quite well in the human world. Ah no, poor Jahy, she's honestly so terribly unlucky. Haha, the mountain segment was getting pretty emotional, but then we realized that the mountain was right behind the apartment. At least, Jahy got a chunk of mana-crystal.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2021 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
the search for the crystal was long but it was worth a lot for Jahy i act how she acts lol.
removed-userAug 7, 2021 5:00 PM
Aug 7, 2021 5:07 PM

Oct 2013
I can't help feel sorry for Jahy and want to see her to succeed! So far this anime has done a great job with character development and has some good comedy timing, which makes me really optimistic for the series.

My favourite frame so far:

KOTFTWAug 7, 2021 5:17 PM
Aug 7, 2021 6:29 PM

Jun 2021
Another great episode.

Just when you thought the cast couldn't get better, casting Hanazawa as Druj is perfect. Oozora x Hanazawa might be one of the funniest duos I've listened in a long time. Part B was funny as well, but also some touching moments too.

The episode flew by and I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 7, 2021 7:11 PM

Jan 2021
there are so many frames this ep that are just golden
Aug 7, 2021 7:13 PM

Dec 2015
God bless Kanahana
Aug 7, 2021 8:19 PM

Jan 2021
Wow that was cute. This is already better than Nagatoro
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Aug 7, 2021 8:45 PM

Mar 2019
I just want to adopt her.....
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 7, 2021 9:00 PM

Aug 2019
What a sad but wholesome episode, poor Jahy really getting the shortest end of the stick when the dark realm collapsed.

Druj has one interesting relationship with Jahy, apart from being her main servant and also a massive M for Jahy, i'm interested to see how she managed to get so much money and so many crystals.

Damn the final scene was really bleak, things weren't looking good. Didn't expect the landlord to be the person to pick Jahy up, but non the less it was nice.
Aug 7, 2021 9:22 PM

Jan 2017
The mountain scene really toys with my emotions so much, how did Jahy made me went from laughter to sadness to laughter again in a flick

Aug 7, 2021 9:56 PM
Jun 2021
i'm loving this anime, jahy is cute.
Aug 7, 2021 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Man, what a stacked cast! Now we have Kana Hanazawa voicing a devoted masochistic servant xD. I love when she voices eccentric characters haha. I feel like I hear her less and less so I'm really going to enjoy her role in this series.

On the other hand we have Jahy who my God if I felt bad for her in this episode, one disgrace after another. Of course this is partly her fault for being so proud, but at least she was rewarded for her good deed of saving the baby crow.

Landlady to the rescue was nice.
Aug 7, 2021 11:11 PM
Mar 2016
I think druj and jahy like satania and raphiel in another world.
Aug 8, 2021 1:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Why one of the songs is a remix of Mii theme xD
Druj is really fun because of her stupidity, it's surprising that she managed to become rich xD
Lol the scene in the mountains hahahaha
Aug 8, 2021 2:06 AM

Apr 2015
I can already tell that this combo of Jahy and Druj will be absolute golden. Leave it to Hanazawa to voice once again another airhead and a massive masochist. Jahy really got the short end of the stick, with Druj being the one living a normal life and Jahy down in the dumps (well sort of).
Aug 8, 2021 2:50 AM

Apr 2020
Jahy ordering water at an expensive restaurant is probably the most relatable scene I've seen in any anime lol.

First mystical gem acquired in a crow's nest. Jahy got a mystical gem and the poor baby crow was saved from dying. Win-win!

A cute and fun episode. Really liking this one so far.
Aug 8, 2021 5:52 AM

Apr 2020
I died when she said her apartment looked like a doghouse from the Dark Realm 🤣
Aug 8, 2021 6:15 AM

Mar 2019
First Darkness and we got Drej xD
This is gonna be fun

Aug 8, 2021 7:12 AM

Oct 2016
Didn't expect pain from this show T_T, poor Jahy lmao. I like that Jahy found the stones by helping the little crow, I hope we get some good character development throughout the show. Druj is great, an airheaded M Kana Hanazawa? Sign me the fuck up. Landlord helping Jahy was pretty sweet, hopefully now that Jahy has a mana crystal she can live a bit better and can start paying rent now lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 8, 2021 7:49 AM
May 2020
a mana crystal was obtained at the expense of jahy losing her supplies and getting her leg injured damn
Aug 8, 2021 8:44 AM
May 2021
Hanazawa Kana with ero voice, episode begins with pure economy problems joke, finished with emotional scene, damn this show superb
Aug 8, 2021 9:23 AM
Oct 2019
Yes... Hanazawa Kana is here...
It's so funny hearing her playing Masochist character.

Jahy helping the baby crows was wholesome...

Little Jahy is so adorable.
Aug 8, 2021 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
They managed to make Druj even better then she was already in the manga.

They could rush the "I did my besht" parts a bit less imo but hey Im just glad this exists in the first place
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 8, 2021 1:36 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I like Druj so far, I like the dynamic between her and Jahy, plus she’s cute lol. I really felt bad for Jahy in the 2nd half of this episode, she lost all her shit and actually accepted her death but she saved that baby crow and the good karma came around, it made for a very sweet ending, the piggyback ride by the landlord was heartwarming as well. Loving the Op and Ed still, OP is a jam while the ED is really cute and catchy. Can’t get enough of this show, looking forward to next week!
Aug 8, 2021 1:50 PM
Jan 2021
how the tables turn, jahy being the lower class citizen and getting brutally made fun of and druj being naive.
Aug 8, 2021 3:51 PM
Jul 2019
Brother, what a crazy episode, poor Jahy, after returning from the dark realm, now she sees what it was like for her servants to live, but brother, how unlucky to be? 🤣🤣q (≧ ▽ ≦ q) And Druj, brother, how gullible everything Jahy says can be, but he also misunderstands it completely. 🤣q (≧ ▽ ≦ q) q (≧ ▽ ≦ q)
Aug 8, 2021 7:19 PM

Mar 2016
The first episode was fine. But this one really won me over. The gap between Druj and Jahy's status in the human world is hilariously heartbreaking. Poor Jahy. But, what's with the Wii music?
Aug 9, 2021 12:39 AM

Oct 2008
good 2nd episode! it was fun!
Jahy-sama & Druj are total opposites with it comes to wealth! but their relationship dynamics was great!
5/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 24, 8:52 PM

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.